Five Grand For Your Wife 4 A Night

Story Info
Man offers five thousand for guy's wife.
2.3k words
2.97
50k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

"So how much do you need to get out of debt?" he asked as I stood in the group surrounding the courthouse. I held up my hand and spread my fingers. "Five? I need five grand to get my license back?" I said. He held up his hands like he was offering something as he stood at the big doors of the courthouse. "I'll give you five thousand for a night with your wife," he said with a cocksure look on his face. "One night. Five grand. No strings. Think about it," he said putting his hand in his pocket.

I pushed him back and doubled up my fist. "You shit head," I said. "Fuck off." He shrugged and held his hands up in a gesture to indicate surrender. "It's an easy way out," he said. "Just give it some thought," he added. My wife looked over at me and I swear I could see she was smiling. "You need some cash and I'm offering what you need," he said with a smirk. "You'll get her back."

"He's got a point there, Davey," my wife said, calling me by a name she knew I hated.

I looked at my wife and she nodded her head, grinned, and then shrugged, then she began to move toward Rodney, who had just offered to buy her for a night for the amount of money I desperately needed. "He'd be solving your problem," she said with a snarky grin.

"Don't be stubborn," Rodney said. "It sure enough solves your problem. Okay, you're pissed at me, go ahead and be hard headed, but you lose if you refuse. Take what I'm offering you and you get her back tomorrow morning," he said with his jaw set in defiance and a droll expression.

"Fuck off," I said with a snarl. "I don't need your fucking money, but I did and I knew it. "My wife is not to be bargained for."

"Give him the money," my wife said to Rodney, "and I'll go with you. Show us the money," she added with a smirk, "and then take your prize." He reached in his coat pocket and took out an envelope, then took out a wade of cash, counted out five thousand dollars, and held it out to her. Claire took the money and then handed it to me.

"Here," she said. "Go get your license back." Then she took Rodney's arm and began to walk away. "I'll see you in the morning," she said over her shoulder.

I watched him walk away with my wife and held the five thousand dollars in my hand. I looked down at it, then I looked at my wife getting into his truck.

"Go get your license," said someone from the crowd. "She's his for the night, mother fucker."

"That's one expensive piece of ass," someone else said from the group.

"Yeah but look at her. You see that sweet ass, she surely seems worth it. Get a look at that body," another person said. "I'd pay just to get a look under that dress. If I had an extra five grand, I sure put it up for a night with her." I scowled at the speaker and watched my wife drive off with Rodney, still holding the wad of money in my hand. Before they got in the truck, he reached under her dress and place his hand on her bottom as they walked away. She didn't fight it, didn't resist at all, just let him keep it there and walked to the truck with his hand on her bottom. I still held the five thousand she had handed me and I looked down at it, still not knowing what I was going to do.

**********

As my husband stood holding the stack of bills, I felt a tingling in my pussy and a fire of desire I couldn't deny. When Rodney had offered the money for a night with me, I got a shot of adrenaline that raced through me and went right to my pussy. I ached to have Rodney's hands on me, to feel them roaming over my nakedness and reaching to my pussy. I wanted more than anything to have him inside of me and my head spun making me woozy and unsteady on my feet. When I handed David the money he needed to get back his license for a night with me, I prayed he would take it, pleaded for him to accept the offer and give me over to his rival for just one night of wild sex. It was the perfect justification. I imagined him pushing into me and pulling my body against his, mashing his mouth against mine and finding my tongue reaching for his. It freed me to do what I had hoped to do for so long and released me to get the pleasure I had longed for.

When we stepped up into his truck he told me to take off my panties and I did without hesitation for even a secound. I slipped them off and handed them to him for a keepsake. His hand quickly found my pussy and his fingers probed my slit, reaching and digging into me, fondling my labia with the tips of his fingers. Before he drove away he leaned in and we kissed and it was hot and forbidden, and it heated my groin and sent shivers bolting through me. I couldn't wait to get to wherever we were going, to do what I hoped we would. We went to a place and I don't know where it was. I didn't care and he carried me to a bed and placed me down. Without hesitation I opened my legs and reached up to him.

Without removing my dress he lifted up the hem and I reached for his hardness, guiding it to me, working it between my labia and into my pussy. "Fuck me, Rod," I pleaded. "Fuck me hard."

"Oh I will," he said. He began rapidly pushing into me and I pulled at his body to make it harder and quicker. When I came, I screamed and he groaned and spurted into me time after time, sending his come deep in my vagina and I stiffened and came forcefully with him. I held him in me and waited for him to empty. His cock softened in me as I held him tight, my hips pushed hard against his.

We collapsed on the bed and when we woke he entered me a second time and we humped against one another and came once again. I slid down his body and took his limp cock in my mouth and sucked and kissed it until it began to stir. "Come in my mouth," I begged and he sprang to life and began moving in and out, sliding between my lips and across my tongue. I held his thickness in my mouth and sucked on his hard, round shaft, running my tongue around his fleshy rod. "Let me taste you," I said.

While I held his cock in my mouth his hand went to my pussy and reached into me, probing deep, curling, exploring, feeling my insides, making me groan with pleasure. When he came a second time I swallowed and drank his semen, savoring the feel and taste of his sperm.

He reached his hands to my bottom and pulled my buttocks apart, opening me and finding my anus, probing and massaging my puckered opening. Then I felt his tongue there and I pushed my rear towards his face, leaning back against his wet, warm mouth. His tongue circled my backdoor and I cried out, opening my legs to accommodate his warm mouth. His tongue moved back and forth against my tiny backdoor hole and I begged for him to eat me, to fuck me, to kiss every part of me.

I felt his cock entering me again and I pushed back, forcing him as far into me as I could. "Yes, feed me your cock. Push it into me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I begged to feel his stiffness rapidly ramming into me. I came again and again and cried out with glee. "Oh god yes, screw me raw. Ram it into me more." He fucked me awake as the sun came through the window. I was naked and didn't want to have it stop. I held his cock and kissed it, taking it into my mouth and sucking on his limp

penis, feeling the fleshy softness on my tongue.

"You have to go back to your man," he said.

"I know," I said with a sigh. "So soon?"

We drove to my home and I sat with my panties on his dash, his hand between my legs, cupping my pussy. I saw the house as he pulled up in front, my husband's truck in the driveway. I got out and did not look at Rod as I walked away from the truck. As I opened the door my husband sat on the couch and I went in and closed the door.

He didn't say anything and I went to the sofa and sat down. "You okay?" he asked. I said I was fine, but I wanted to tell him what happened, what we did, about all the sex I'd had and loved. I felt like telling everything Rod had done to me, to describe the fucking that went on for nearly the entire night. "He fucked me over and over the whole time," I wanted to say, but I kept it in, kept it to myself. I wanted to shout to him that I'd sucked Rodney's cock and swallowed his cum, but I sat on the couch next to my husband and was silent.

"You get your license back," I finally said. He simply nodded. I wanted to tell him that Rod had ask me to take off my panties in the truck and that I did and gave them to him to keep. I was so tempted to tell him that he had reached under my dress and fingered my pussy, playing with me as he drove. I had an urge to describe how he entered me and how long we fucked and how many times throughout the night I came. I felt compelled to recount how he had sucked on my anus and kissed and licked my backdoor, how he sucked each of my nipples, made them hard and how much I loved it. I had a burning desire to rave about our oral sex, to describe the way he sucked on my pussy, every great feeling he gave me with his mouth, how he buried his tongue deep in my pussy and I called out his name. I felt such a temptation to brag about the pleasure between my legs, the joy he gave me sexually, how much I wanted him to keep fucking me day after day.

I felt like saying, "I wanted to keep fucking him all week long." I simply sat silently, not saying a thing. He looked at me and I saw the question in his eyes and I felt the urge to describe it all, to gloat about how good it felt to be so wildly fucked, to be purchased for the night, to sell my pussy to his rival. I could hardly keep from telling him how excited I was to be bought with money for the license, to be paid for and pleasured so well for so long. I wanted to shout how thrilled I was to be taken away for sex, to be purchased for fucking, to be worth so much and given so much and desired so thoroughly.

I wanted to describe everything he did, to praise everything he did to me, and I wanted to cheer every second of it. I wanted him to know how much pleasure I received and how satisfied I was after an all-night fucking session. "He fucked me all night," I wanted to yell. "And I loved it." I wanted to say, "I loved him fucking me."

I didn't tell him how much I wanted to go with Rodney that night, how much I wanted him to take the money and give me up for twelve hours.

I thought back over the whole night, thinking about the oral sex, the good fucking, the fondling and caressing, the making out, and I remembered each thing he did to me, picturing it all in my head, each lustful act he performed on me, and I am still so thankful he bailed my husband out of debt, even if he had to buy me for a night to do it. We didn't talk about it and just went on as if nothing had happened.

Three months later I missed a period and found I was pregnant. I knew I had to tell my husband the truth, that the baby wasn't his. It had come from a delightful night of fucking with my husband's biggest rival, a man I had secretly desired for years. Actually, even with the baby, I had no regrets, even with all that has happened.

"The baby is Rod's," I told my husband. He asked if I was sure and I told him of course. I said I thought he already knew. "You were so wrapped up in getting your liquor license back, we didn't have sex for three months and you didn't notice? Remember? I thought you would know," I said. "The baby is Rod's."

He stood looking at me and looked defeated, then he shook his head and sat down. "You liked it? I thought he was forcing you. I thought maybe you wouldn't even let him fuck you. But you did?"

"I loved every second of it," I said rebelliously. "You never even realized how much I was attracted to him, how much I wanted him. You were so focussed on yourself that you lost your liquor license and your wife all in one night."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers