All Comments on 'Five Grand For Your Wife 4 A Night'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of many stupid stories posted by this author.

Gave it a 1 because 0 isn't offered.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Jeez, at least with the 1993 movie, Indecent Proposal, Robert Redford paid a million for Demi Moore. Cheap imitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody diarrhea on a maggot covered dead kitten looks better than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is writing these stories part of the psychological therapy recommended to you? But it should only be strictly confidential between you and your psychiatrist. Why publish your ugly, sick fantasies for everyone to see. Ask your doctor if such publications are legal at all? After all, this is part of medical records and is protected by medical secrecy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another skanky bitch that needs tossing to the gutter where she belongs

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

This is simply vindictive. How are we supposed to like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If hubby smart he can thank wifey for admitting that baby is not his and then tell her divorce will be next step as he will not be responsible for raising someone else’s child. Am sure Rod will be very happy to have you and the baby. Hubby wins , got license got rid of slut wife !

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

That's what we called an Indecently Cheat Proposal.

Hey - at least the idiot got his license back lost a worthless wife.

Not a flawless victory, but, ultimately, still better than the alternative!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

If someone offered 5 grand for a night with me and my husband accepted, you can be damn certain that the very next day I will be divorced.

I am worth way way more than 5k. I wouldn't go so far as to say I am anywhere near Demi Moore in 1993 but come on, 5 grand? Thats just insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the divorce incoming. Sell the bar rival buys it he moves on when the rival hits hard times they always do.. he takes their daughter for 5k.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Five? I need five grand to get my license back?" - Why is he asking a question?

\

I would have been gone as soon as she got in the truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stop writing pls, there so much shitt in loving wives already, we dont need to add tours.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Throw her out and hunt Rod down and put a bullet in his brain. Burn the business and the house. Then disappear. Leave her with nothing but a bastard to raise on her own. She will never laugh again. Five Grand is a small amount to whore herself out for. But she won't get that much again on the corner she will be working.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Garbage from a sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slag

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wodney needs a kick in the balls?

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Will she do it for $100?? We've already established what she is we're just negotiating price now.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Author’s usual drivel.

26thNCuck Disapproved

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

Add my 1 vote, perhaps this "writer" should find a new hobby.Unless of course he is a cuck that enjoys humiliation.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Just stupid people doing stupid things to fuck up their lives. This author has posted a bunch silly crap. There may be a tiny bit of ability there, but the subject matter is just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol.... u must not have a job or something productive to do. *

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1☆ but a ZERO star in spirit! There is absolutely no freaking point to this story. Unless it is to highlight how absolutely ignorant and debased people can be. Explain to me how a guy with no money to recoup his liquor license plans to start a liquor based business without funds? He needs that 5k for the license, where does he get the other funds needed to open shop?? Or is it he already has a business but the license is the holdup? Either way, go to a freaking bank, take out a small business loan, get back to business! Or is he just as lousy at business as he is at choosing a wife. He should have taken the 5k, cleaned out the house and bank account and burned asphalt for parts unknown! Stupid, stupid premise for a story. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Send her off with a divorce, her clothes and her maiden name. Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who wants a whore for a wife?

My guess is that Rod doesn't either.

You fuck a whore like a whore and you treat her like one.

You don't marry one and raise children with her.

Good riddance.

Let her try and raise the kid on her own.

She liked getting paid for...to get fucked?

She'll find a pimp who'll have no problem selling her skanky diseased cunt.

Adios bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This just makes sh*t posts to be able to say he (she/it) is a author.

Just when will the moderators stop this from happening.

Could they open a section called "second chance" and we get to vote to send this shit there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@AngelRide

Oh, how interesting! So, by and large, the whole question is only in the price? Yes, a whore? Does your husband know about your reasoning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolute shit. Every time I think I've read the worse of the worse, another piece of shit flows out a wanna be writer. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

Goodbye bitch. He is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame story. Too short. It begs for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another failure lol. keep them coming/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she so proud of being a nasty whore. divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another in a long line of poorly written minimize the man stories. Only missing the obligatory large dicked bigger with gold teeth who sells coke and turns out incredibly secy white women who adore being his whore. Add that to your story and you will reside in the basement of attempted authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Puke - this story sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Some constructive criticism.......

Okay, first of all, slow the hell down....you've posted like 30 stories in 10 days.....why!?!?!? I've read about 6 or 7 and see a common issue. The basic premises of your stories are fine, but the writing sucks. You spend a lot of time stating facts and describing acts, but there's no depth to the stories. If you'd just slow down and spend more time developing each story, they're bound to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A willing cuck deserves to suffer humiliation and loss..... always!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Aside from hating stories involving cucks, I just as much hate women who have nothing better to do than shove their vows up someone else's ass! I wish them nothing more than that they get HIV and can enjoy a slow and painful death!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

When does the mass shooting start?

DOL

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

Maybe one day you will finish a story? *1*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

So... she was pregnant but continued to have her period for two months and then missed it on the third month? Perhaps you meant WEEKS?

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

Once a skank always a skank. And along with having a kid she has the clap too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least he got rid of the bitch

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

Does the phrase kick her to the curb mean anything?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They would find Rodney and this bitch buried in a shallow grave. You had to know this bitch was a whore when you married her skank ass . No way I would raise some one else's bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of two things happened: The bitch comes home, doesn't find her husband there but, after looking around, finds a short note. "Hope it was worth losing our marriage. I never thought you would become a whore."

>> Or: She says "I'm pregnant. It's Rodney's baby." He replies, "Congratulations, whore. And yes, you're a whore- an expensive one, but one none the less. You accepted money to have sex with him despite my not wanting that to happen." And with that, he took out his prepacked suitcases & started to walk out. "You've 4 days to pack your shit & get the fuck out. That when the mortgage comes due which I'm not paying." Then he leaves.

>> It's hard to think that a husband's so caught up with losing anything that he wouldn't have sex with his wife-- for months!?! Also that the wife misses her period & doesn't find out why? That stretches the believability part. Story needs to have an ending. What did the husband do? Hopefully he wasn't a pussy & accepted things. Also, did the wife move out with Rodney? What with that relationship? If things're brought out in a story, finished them in the story. 2 stars overall.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey,he’s the fucking pimp….if u go three months u deserve to lose someone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would enjoy throwing her ass down the stairs a couple of times until she doesn't get up then call Rodney to come over and when he comes in the fucking door knock him out than torture him for a few days until he dies lock up the house and disappear.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

We badly needed money. We had a male friend who is loaded with money and was infatuated with my wife and always flirted with her. He offered me $6000 for a date with Carol. He said there didn't have to be any sex involved, just a date and whatever he could get her to do. I couldn't blame him for wanting my wife, she is a pretty thin blonde with a great body topped by a pair of C sized boobs. It was just a date and she said she could handle any advances. The night of the date, I followed them. They went out for dinner and then to a lounge. Except for a few hugs, nothing happened. When they left the lounge, they went to his house. I was pretty sure nothing would happen but I wanted to be sure. I watched through a window as he stripped her naked and had her on her knees sucking his cock. I watched for hours as he fucked her at least 5 times. She kept sucking his dick to get him hard. As pissed off as I was, I was totally turned on and had a giant hard on. I jerked off three times watching them. When she got home about 3:30 in the morning I asked her what happened. She told me not to get mad but she had let him play with her boobs as she jerked him off twice. She told me that was all that had happened. A few weeks later, he asked if he could have another date. I said no but he offered $10,000 this time. It was a repeat of the first date except they went straight to his house and fucked all night. This time she told me she stripped to her panties and gave him a blow job. She went on one more date with him but there was no money involved. Eventually she admitted what happened. She had fucked him at least 15 times and swallowed when blowing him a half dozen times. I still can't believe how much I got off watching her get fucked. This was many years ago. It more than solved our financial problems and it never happened again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...