Five Mums Ch. 25 - Away We Go Pt. 04

Story Info
Dirty weekend fourth and final. Yana has news.
7.5k words
4.74
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers

Chapter 25- Away we go final part.

Sunday morning drew and as we woke up from our various beds, Some of us had slept by ourselves, some had shared a bed and some had some shall we say, ' Active relaxing' We all got up, walked around naked and pondered how to spend our final day away. Before we all returned to the drudgery of motherhood, step motherhood and work.

Penny had found a USB stick and suggested instead of changing radio channels as we passed through certain areas on the three-and-a-half-hour trip back home. There was six of us so we should each download half an hour of music each. Like a mix tape. The others were keen, but I wasn't, maybe I was tired, Maybe I was getting old.

We ended up doing it Alphabetically. And because my name started with an 'A' I downloaded mine first. I downloaded half an hours' worth of CCR, The Eagles and some Procul Harum and Deep Purple. Brandi downloaded some Eighties music and some Oasis, Grace was mainly ABBA and Bee gees, Penny downloaded The Dixie Chicks and some Soul. Svetlana only downloaded two songs, both Tchaikovsky, the 1812 overture and Dance of the flowers. Yana downloaded some Russian folk music, Katyusha as well as classic country like Waylon Jennings and Merle Haggard. As well as some late 70's soul like 'It started with a kiss'. It was an interesting mix and surprising in some ways. But thank god no one downloaded the spice girls.

We all downloaded from the accommodations computer onto the stick, It was quite a sight to see as six of us used the PC or waited to use it all naked. Brandi had walked around and gave every one of us, particularly Svetlana, a special good morning kiss. When I say a good morning kiss. I should say a full-on tongue kiss halfway down each of our throats as she played with our Pussies or tits, or both.

The downloading was done, we progressively got dressed and filed towards the main building for the buffet breakfast. Yet again a table by the window, with three of us not sitting with our backs to the window. At one point Yana and Grace disappeared but returned both smiling. Yana started talking to Svetlana and Svetlana seemed to also like whatever Yana was telling her.

As we all ate through our buffet we got talking about our final day. The only thing we had planned was Hell's Gate which was paid for. The original plan was to go to Hell's Gate to do the soak and mud thing, get lunch then check out and head home. But like all good plans someone spoils it.

In this case it was Grace, Yana, and Svetlana. Apparently, there is a tourism operator called Ducks. Who ran an amphibious tour of Rotorua and its environs. Using an old WW2 DUKW hence the duck. Grace had heard from the front counter staff that three spaces were left on their barbeque cruise of the lakes barbeque lunch included. Grace was keen, Yana was also keen as was Svetlana. These were the only spaces left for a 9am cruise returning at 1230. Grace had already penciled their names in for it.

"So, what are you three giggling about?" I asked them as they sat down.

"Oh, I just heard that there is a tour on an old amphibious truck thing, kind of like a cross between a bus and a boat. Barbeque lunch included fifty percent off because the last three left. So, I take them. I book in name of Grace lee plus two. But these two keen." Grace said, motioning to Yana and Svetlana.

"So, these plus two don't have a name?" Brandi asked.

"Of course, they do. But these two really keen. So, I knew they would do it. Also, I can't spell let alone pronounce their family names." Grace said.

" Our names aren't hard." Svetlana quipped.

"We assumed you three wouldn't be interested." Grace said, meaning Brandi, Penny, and myself.

"Would have been nice to have been asked though." Penny stated in a stern tone.

Grace, Yana, and Svetlana all looked sorry.

"Ha-ha just teasing you. I'm not interested and I'm sure Brandi and Anne aren't either." Penny said with a laugh.

Brandi and I said that we weren't keen anyways. Partly because we weren't and partly because we could both see the excitement in the faces of Grace, Svetlana, and Yana. And we didn't want to burst their bubble.

"So will you need a lift into town?" Penny asked.

"Thanks for the offer, Penny, but no, they have three more at this place going and another couple down the road, so they are picking us up for the 9am departure. They're going to pick us up at 830am." Grace said.

"Half past eight you say well you three better get ready then." Brandi said.

"What's the time now?" Svetlana asked curiously.

"Quarter past eight." Brandi said.

"So, fifteen minutes." I commented.

At that the three of hurriedly finished eating and ran off back to the room to add the finishing touches.

"Hey when does it get back into town?" Penny asked.

"One o' clock." Grace replied.

"Good we'll check out, pack your things and then pick you three up and then go to Hell's Gate one the way home and get back home about six or half past six this evening." Penny said.

"Thank you, Penny." Said Grace as she hurriedly ran back to the rooms to clean her teeth etc.

"Spasibo" Svetlana said and kissed Penny on the cheek.

Yana just kissed all three of us goodbye and then she and Svetlana ran to catch up with Grace.

"Thank you, mum." Brandi teased Penny.

"Well why not? They all seem excited. Their bags are already packed. And Hell's gate only really takes a couple of hours anyway. We've all been there before. Except for the Russian girls. And it gives us a morning free." Penny said.

"A morning free? Oh, whatever will we do?" Brandi cheekily asked.

"Pass, we could arrange Jason upcoming nuptials." Penny said.

"It would be nice Penny, but realistically, Yana has to be part of the conversation. Also, I don't know what a traditional Russian Wedding is like. We don't even have a date." I said in reply.

"Yes, what is the story with the date etc.?" Brandi asked.

"Well, they can't announce a date until Jay finishes school and Yana's divorce is finalized." I replied.

"Well school finishes in about four weeks and being a senior, he most probably finishes earlier., Anyway." Penny said.

"true, but they have to give it some time, so it doesn't look so pointed." I said.

"Hey, are you sure Jason has feelings for her? And does she really love him? Sorry I have to play Devil's advocate for a moment here." Penny said.

"Hey Penny, when I had my session with him, he was very definite in his affections for her. And it has been very apparent that she has true feelings for him, and He returns them." Brandi commented.

"You mean you did do some counselling? Not just fucking?" I said.

"Well, yes." Brandi said a little dejected.

"I don't know but if was Thomas, I would be a bit concerned. Like she hasn't taken her rings off yet as she?" Penny stated.

"Hmm, well that is true she hasn't taken her rings off yet, but then Jason hasn't exactly gone and got her any, has he? Also, she wants to keep them until the divorce comes through. If it is one thing Yana and I have spoken at length about is how unhappy Yana and in fact a lot of her mail order bride friends are. But she has gained her residency from what I believe her residency papers came in the post, and what would she gain from conning Jay really?" I said in defense of Yana.

"That's logical." Brandi said.

"On the subject of her divorce, she was checking her emails this morning and when I shut the PC down to come up here, I saw one from her lawyers." Penny said.

"PENNY!!!! You noisy snitch." Brandi scolded her.

"Yes, I know I shouldn't have peeked, but it was open but seemed unread. But to cut a long story short. Her ex-husband has agreed on a no-fault divorce, not contested. He was going to sell the house anyway because Andrew is doing a gap year overseas at the end of this year. And his dad who is Yana's ex was going to sell it anyway and downsize. So, he has agreed to her getting half of the house. If she doesn't want half the business. But the business is in the pre nup, anyway. And that's the gist of it. So, she just has to get it signed and back to the lawyers and then signed by a judge and it is official." Penny said.

"Oh, that's good. How much is her ex's house worth?" Brandi asked.

"About two million but the business is worth about forty million." Penny said.

"yep, it's good but it's just like to him to offer a carrot when it's poisoned. He offered me a job I turned him down. He offered me three times what teaching pays. But he is a creep. Why do you think his company is full of women?" I said.

"Oh." Brandi replied as it sunk why I turned Andrew's dad's offer down.

"Anyway, now it's semiofficial, I have her engagement ring. I'm going to give them Jay's grandmothers ring as Yana's engagement ring." I said.

"The old one?" Penny asked.

"Yes, the old one came out from Ireland with my grandmother, been in the family since 1880 passed from mother to son when they get engaged. The diamond one with the emerald and ruby either side of the diamond. I just have to let Jay and his father know. Which will mean telling John, the situation with Yana and Jason." I said. (John is my husband Jason's father.)

"He doesn't know?" Penny asked.

"uh-huh, he doesn't know. He may suspect something but neither of us have told him." I said.

" Well, we will have to wait for Yana to tell everyone, as it is her business, but it also covers Penny's ass too. Seeing as you two are her proclaimed Bridesmaids it seems. But given the fact she's carrying twins they had better get a shift on before she becomes too big. Nothing worse than a heavily pregnant bride waddling down the aisle like a goose who met a pavlova." Brandi said.

"Well, I wouldn't have said it like that Brandi, but I have to agree." I said.

Then all three of us burst into laughter.

"So, what are us three girls going to do this morning?" Brandi saucily asked. A teasing glint in her eye.

"Hmm just laze around?" Penny said.

"Yeah, sounds good to me ladies." I said.

"Humph so I aren't going to taste either of your fine pussies before we go home?" Brandi said sulkily.

"Well, the others have been picked up you never know what might happen, But I seriously wouldn't mind googling what a traditional Russian wedding is like." I said.

"Hmm maybe combine the two? You need an internet connection and Brandi needs a pussy; you could technically do both things at once." Penny suggested.

"You never know, now we better be getting back." I said cheekily.

We all got up, said our goodbyes to the staff and walked back to our house.

I unlocked the door.

"I'll go and get their things ready." Penny said.

"I'll just google what a traditional Russian wedding is like." I said.

"Oh girls, why so business like now? Let's just eat pussy and drink the free booze." Brandi said.

"She does have a point really, like after today when are we going to hear Brandi scream again?" Penny said.

"Okay just let me finish what I'm reading." I said.

The more I searched on the internet the more confused I became. I would be asking many questions of both Yana and Svetlana when the time came to plan the wedding.

"Well nerd? How's it going?" Brandi asked.

Penny passed behind us with our bags 6 hand luggage sized bags plus a big bag that contained Yana's lingerie purchases, two smaller lingerie bags that were Penny's and Svetlana's and of course Brandi's four bags.

She opened the door and opened the boot of the van and started stacking them up in the back then she shut everything and came back inside.

Brandi meanwhile had started stripping herself and had crawled under the computer desk. I knew Brandi was underneath by the way she had slightly parted my legs. I was googling as she did so.

Penny meanwhile had seen what Brandi was doing and had come over to stand behind me.

"Oh, come on, all work, and no play makes Anne a dull girl." Penny whispered huskily into my ear as she slid herself down my front as I sat. Her hands reaching forward to grasp my boobs and maybe find something to undo.

"Yes, we wouldn't want her turning into an old spinster now, would we Penny?" Brandi said from underneath the computer desk as her hands reached for the zip on my jeans and she started to unzip them. I had Brandi underneath between my legs, undoing my jeans and pulling them down, Penny meanwhile was sliding down my front, nibbling my ear lobe, and playing with my tits through my top.

Brandi had successfully undone my jeans and slid them down and had started to kiss around my pubic area, licking my skin and applying small kisses around the waistband of my panties. Penny was still nibbling my ear lobe and had started undoing the buttons on my blouse.

As much as I wanted to use this time to research what was involved in a Russian Wedding because I had two Russian Women who were kind of Disney Princesses in a way and were also both practicing Orthodox that I could safely and quietly ask questions if any arose that afternoon. It seemed Brandi and Penny had other ideas. I was 50/50 on whether I should shoo them away and concentrate on research or just say damn it to hell and let them have their wicked way with me.

I kept reading, Brandi kept kissing and licking my nether regions. Penny by now had unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse and probed her hands inside my cups from the top. Just short of being able to play with my nipples which were starting to display my arousal.

My nipples were hardening, my pussy was starting to get moist. I was in a state of conflict, my mind saying keep reading, my body saying just release yourself and let it happen. After all, in the past forty-eight hours or so I had been involved in several girl-on-girl escapades. The event with the other mature ladies on Friday night, The six way with the mums and the Russians, The outdoor nine way on the horse trek, which involved lots of foodstuffs and urine. I had also had a few one on ones with Svetlana the younger Russian. My mind was saying no more lesbo sex, I need a cock, preferably a nice young, hard one of large size. Much like my own son's twelve incher.

I was being for want of a better term 'harassed' by my two friends, Penny who was my oldest and dearest friend and my second oldest friend, Brandi. Brandi was kneeling between my legs, her intentions obvious by the look on her face and the attention she had already given my lower half. Penny made her intentions obvious but a bit more subtle. Running her hands down my chest and into my bra cups which had been exposed by her, all the while toying with my ear lobe and whispering into my ear.

I was torn but also turned on by the attentions I was receiving from the two mature brunettes. My mind might be trying to ignore it, but my body was another matter.

I eventually caved into my body's subtle urges and the next time Penny came forward to be near my face. I grabbed her head in both hands, and I aggressively kissed her, full on and straight on her lips. I kissed her and locked lips in a passionate embrace. After a minute or two I released my hands from around her head and I brought my hands to the opening in my blouse and grasped an edge of the front of the blouse in each hand. I pulled them apart and tore my blouse open. The buttons popping and landing in a heap on the floor. I then put each hand into my bra cups and scooped each tit out of them, exposing my tits to the world. My pink nipples which were now rapidly hardening surrounded by their darker pink areolas. I kissed Penny for another minute or two and then I released her. I reached down in between my crotch and gently pushed Brandi's face away. My jeans were undone. I lifted my ass just slightly off the computer chair and grabbed one side of my jeans and panties and aggressively pulled them down on my knees as I half stood up. I then sat back down, opened my legs, and grabbed Brandi by her hair.

"EAT ME, you wanted Pussy now fucking eat it." I commanded Brandi as I aggressively forced her face into my pussy. Brandi on her part, didn't much encouragement as she happily dived deeper into my crotch and it's ginger haven. She greedily ate me. Her tongue probing and invading my ginger haired hole. I held her there, my right hand firmly holding her head in place, as I had wrapped a handful of her hair around my hand and held it in place.

Penny on the other hand was playing with boobs she had slid her hands under the shoulders of my blouse and slid it down my back and arms until came to a rest at my elbows. She then slid my bra straps down in a similar way until my white lace covered bra was just below my tits, the hooks still holding it in place. Penny cupped a tit in each hand and squeezed she also played with nipples, vigorously rubbing them between her fingers as she nibbled on my ear lobes and neck. She also smothered me in kisses, forehead, lips, neck. I was well and truly getting double ended by the two horny, mature brunettes. Penny at my top half, Brandi in my bottom half. As I sat in the office chair at the computer desk. My jeans and white panties pulled down to my knees, my blue blouse pulled off till elbow height. My white lace bra sitting just under my tits. My right-hand holding Brandi in place by her hair as I pulled her deeper and deeper into my intimate hole as she kneeled between my legs.

I held Brandi tight both by her hair and tight into my pussy. So tight that when I released her face was red and she was gasping for air. I also had a small handful of hair come away with my hand. I let her regain some air and then I grabbed her by the hair again and forced back into my pussy. I held her there hard and tight again, Brandi's tongue ran down the right lip of my pussy then up the left lip, to my clit then a vigorous tongue lashing on the clit, followed by a suck on the clit. Then a lick up and down the clit before her tongue probed the insides of my womanly sanctum. Doing the circuit that she did on the outside, on the inside. As I held Brandi into me. My free hand reached up behind me and I sort of half gestured and half pushed Penny over to one side. She looked at me, and I looked at her. I opened my mouth wide, poked my tongue out at her and then used my hand to cup my right tit as I blew her a kiss. Hinting at what I really wanted her to do. Penny got the hint and kneeled next to me on my right-hand side and started to suck on my right tit and her right hand came across my exposed chest and started to fondle my left. The combined actions of Brandi's tongue at my pussy and Penny's mouth and hand on my boobs. Started to make me feel their attentions. I started to softly moan and whimper.

"Aiiieeee, Ahhh,Aaaaaaaahhhhhh,Oh,Ooooooooohhhhhhh." I moaned as I bit down on my bottom lip, as both Penny and Brandi continued to pay attention to me.

I had rock hard nipples; my pussy was becoming increasingly wet. A fact that was noticed by the other two.

"Hmm, not bad for someone who didn't want this final hoorah before we went. Look at her pussy wet and nearly dripping, those pink nipples are just about rock hard. She's moaning and her eyes have rolled back." Penny said.

As I was getting closer and closer to orgasm. I released my hold on Brandi's hair a bit. It allowed her to break free and not only breath but to talk.

"Yes, she is enjoying herself isn't she. You know Penny there's a few things we should do." Brandi said in between the licks she was making on my pussy with her tongue.

"Do tell." Penny replied.

"Well when we all get back, we should do this more often, even if just You, Anne, Grace, and myself. Also, we should see if she enjoys what her son does. With the rimming and the flowers." Brandi said, and then resumed her tongue lashing.

"Oh, the rimming I thought you were already doing it, but what's this about flowers?" Penny said.

milfman23
milfman23
218 Followers