Five Mums Ch. 25 - Away We Go Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Da sorry for the Russian, I cant help it sometimes." Yana said.

"Don't worry. You can teach Jay, his dad and myself in time for the wedding. Which by the way we have to organise." I said to Yana. And then all five of us in the back cryed so more.

"What? Is everything all right back there?" Asked Penny who was driving.

"We'll explain later." I said to Penny.

Penny dropped us all at home. Svetlana first you agreed to join our 'Group' then Brandi, Grace and then Yana and me. After we dropped Grace off I explained to Penny what she had missed in the back of the van. Then Yana and I said our goodbyes and Penny left for home.

It was about seven thirty of Sunday night.

We entered the house to find that Jason and my husband had dinner waiting.

We all hugged each other and then went to the dinner table. Yana and Jason lingering and sneaking a kiss as John my husband still hadn't been told about them. I noticed that Jason had placed one hand over Yana's tummy, and I could tell they were very much in love.

I almost cried again. But as we all sat down at the table. John asked us.

"So how was the trip?"