Five Mums Ch. 25 - Away We Go Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi interrupted her licking of my pussy.

"Well, I can rim this little ginger treat, but Jay hasn't done the flower thing to you?" Brandi asked.

"I would have to say no." Penny answered.

"Lets do it to his mum and see if she likes it, and we can also do it to you. It needs a flower, and it is an absolutely pleasurable experience that has to be experienced." Brandi teased.

"Hmm. There's some flowers on the table or shall we steal one of Yana's?" Penny replied.

"Let's use the tables. The other's are Yana's. But first lets get this one into bed. Brandi said.

At that Brandi pulled back and stood back up. Penny stood up also.

I also came out of a sate of delirious pleasure as their activities stopped. I opened my eyes and looked around. Penny was standing on my right. Wearing a pink polo shirt and blue jeans. Brandi was standing in front of me. In black jeans and a baby blue polo shirt. Both of them had their hair down.

"Ah, what's happening girls?" I casually asked.

Oh, we were discussing some more ways we could have fun, in particular a few ways Jay likes o have fun, thought we could experiment on ourselves." Brandi answered.

"Oh, you mean the rimming, yes lets give it a go?" I said.

"You know he likes getting rimmed?" Brandi asked.

"Of course, I've even rimmed his own ass myself." I proudly stated.

Yes, well does a thing with flowers, which he did with Brandi, and I have no idea what he does, so we were going to see if it was a case of like mother, like son." Penny said.

"Hmm, I have no idea what he does with flowers, what do we need?" I casually asked.

"Just one or two flowers each." Brandi answered.

"Yes, I was going to borrow some of Yana's roses. But Brandi said not to." Penny stated.

"Yes, they were given to her, Brandi's right." I said.

"Well, there's a bouquet of flowers on the dining table I said. They're the lodge's what's in that?" I said.

Penny looked across and glanced at the vase on the dining table.

"Decent ones, a white rose, a pink rose, two daffodils and two orchids. So, six." Penny reported.

"Good six, three girls and two flowers each girl. But it is better if we go to the bedroom so we can spread out abit. So, get up you lazy slut." Brandi said.

I got out of the chair and stood there, as I stood up my jeans and panties slid further down my legs, and they lay in a pile around my ankles. I bent forward and took my shoes off and also took my jeans and panties off properly leaving them in a pile in the lounge. I then slid my blouse off and unhooked my bra and added them to the pile.

"Now I'm properly naked. So, when are you two going to join me in the land of nakedness?" I said cheekily.

"Well why not now?" asked Brandi as she walked up to Penny. And put one arm around her neck as she hungrily kissed her. Linking their tongues together. Penny brought one hand up to Brandi's boobs and gave a gentle squeeze of one through Brandi's baby blue polo shirt. Brandi kissed Penny deeper and returned the favor grabbing one of Penny's boobs and squeezing it through Penny's light pink polo shirt.

Brandi turned her head and looked at me.

"Well, You like?" Brandi cooed as Penny smiled.

Brandi ran her hands down to the bottom of Penny's polo and pulled it up and over her head and then threw it onto the floor. She then kissed Penny. On the lips and neck. Before running her tongue down Penny's chest over her bra encased boobs, her tummy around her tummy button and down to the top of her jeans.

Brandi then undid the top button and zip of Penny's jeans and pulled them down.

Penny was left standing in her bra and panties, she was wearing a pretty baby blue set of bra and panties with white lace along the tops of her bra cups and panties. The blue with white reminded me of snow and ice for some reason. Maybe it reminded me of more artic climates. But it also made me think of Yana. And some of the things Penny had said earlier. I know she was my future daughter-in-law and my son loved her with all his heart. A mother can tell. And she was my friend and colleague as well. But Penny had raised a couple points which were valid. At that moment my phone rang. The number was Yana's, speak of the devil I thought. I reached forward and picked up my phone off the desk.

"Hello Yana, We are kind of busy right now, what is it?" I answered the phone with.

"Hello, no its not Yana, it's me Grace I just use her phone. Yana is sick. Feeling nausea." Grace asked.

"Oh well tell her it is be expected when you're in her state, it's called morning sickness. Just get her to drink fluids and maybe eat a banana, it will pass. And tell her welcome to the club." I said down the phone.

"Oh okay." Grace replied.

"Bye Grace, keep in touch." I said and hung the phone up. As Brandi and Penny were looking at me and I didn't want to miss anything.

"All good?" Penny asked as Brandi was nuzzling at her navel.

"Yeah, that was Grace, she was in a panic. Because Yana is feeling nausea." I replied.

"Oh, the MS, well at least we know she is pregnant." Penny said.

Both Penny and I had a giggle, at the thought of Yana being in the 'club'. Brandi meanwhile had dropped down and was crouched in front of penny. Her hands in the waistband of Penny's jeans. And she was trying to pull them down. She was kissing Penny's navel and crotch as she pulled them down.

When Brandi had pulled Penny's jeans down to Penny's ankles, she came up and kissed Penny on the mouth again.

Penny returned the favor when Brandi did this, by holding the bottom of Brandi's polo shirt and pulling it up and over her head. Penny then dove both hands down to the waistband of Brandi's black jeans and pushed them down in one swift motion. Her blue polo shirt and black jeans making another pile of clothing on the floor.

Brandi was wearing a matching set of bra and panties that looked vaguely familiar, They were leopard print with black lace around the cups and waistband. When Brandi turned to face, I noticed that the panties were a G-string, and the bra was a half cup.

"Is that the set you got yesterday?" I asked Brandi as Penny nuzzled her neck.

"Yes, you like?" Brandi answered.

I simply nodded and then got up and strode over to Brandi and Penny. Penny broke off from Brandi's neck and leaned forward to kiss me. I then kissed Brandi as Penny was feeling and squeezing Brandi's large tits from behind.

After kissing Brandi, I crouched down and licked around Brandi's waistband. I was able to grip the waistband in between my teeth and bite down on it. I then pulled Brandi's leopard print G- String down her legs and onto the floor. Leaving her pussy and it's hair exposed. I brought my hands on her body as far as they would go and then ran them down Brandi's body to her pussy, My nails lightly scratching her as they descended. I stopped just short of Brandi's pussy. I ran her pubic hair through my fingers and Brandi just leaned back into Penny as Penny played, rubbed, and squeezed her boobs. Penny was also nibbling Brandi's ear lobe and making small kisses on Brandi's neck as we did this.

I ran my hands all around Brandi's exposed sex organ and eventually I ran my fingers between her legs and rubbed her pussy which was already moist but not wet.

"Gugh,oh,ah,Gugh." Brandi softly moaned as I ran my hand between her pussy lips backwards and forwards. Penny had moved to Brandi's back and undid Brandi's bra and threw it onto the longue floor. And then she played with Brandi's nipples as they were now exposed. Brandi's and Penny's pussys were at about the same height and place, and I found that if I ran my hand back abit I could rub both pussies aas I went backwards and forwards.

Penny was soon joining in with the moaning.

"Hmmmm,Mmmmmmm,Aaaahhhhhhhhh."Penny moaned as Brandi leaned her head back and tried to link tongues with Penny.

"Weren't we going to do something with flowers?" I cheekily asked.

"Oh yes." Penny answered somewhat blissfully.

"Yes, just grab those flowers from the table, and then we'll go into the bedroom." Brandi said.

I pulled back my pussy rubbing hand and reached around with the other one and smacked both their asses in turn. Then I stood up, turned, and walked to the table, picking up the six flowers and holding them in my right hand.

I walked back to Brandi and Penny; I took Brandi's right hand in my left hand, and she took Penny's right hand in her left and I led them into a chain down the hallway and into the main bedroom.

I had no idea what Jason did with the flowers but judging by Brandi's excitement it was something fun, probably sexual.

"So now what?" I asked as we entered the big bedroom.

"Well, I've experienced it before. But I don't think you two have, but it is very sensual and nice. It is actually quite well thought of." Brandi said.

"Oaky so how do you us?" Penny asked.

"Okay lets start with Anne, seeing as her sone invented this and her name starts with 'A'. So, Anne if you could lie on your back on the bed and open your legs slightly." Brandi answered.

I climbed up and laid on the bed, like I was going to sleep.

"Now Penny if you could sit or kneel next to Anne so you can see how it's done." Brandi said.

Penny climbed up and knelt beside me next to my left hip, she leaned forward and kissed me.

Brandi then climbed onto the bed and kneeled opposite Penny.

She had two flowers. A rose and an orchid. One in each hand.

She starting by moving my legs slightly further apart, then with her right hand which held the rose, she ran the rose, up from my right ankle, up my right leg, across my hips, down to my pussy, in between my legs, up to my left hip and then down my left leg to my left ankle. She then started to run her left hand which held the Orchid up from my right armpit up to my right-hand tit, around my areola in one direction, then up and across my nipple, then down the side of my boob, into my cleavage, up the side of my left one, then over the nipple, around the areola on the left and then down to my left armpit. Before doing it again in reverse. She then rubbed the rose onto my pussy lips, up one side, over and around the clitoris, then down the other lip. Then up again through the middle so it was touching both lips at the same time. Then up to the clitoris again.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. Small moans escaping as Brandi gently yet sensually rubbed my zones.

"Hmmm,Hmmm,Brandi,Keep going." I cried as she continued in her flower work.

Her left hand and the orchid working their magic n my top half the right hand and the rose working theirs on my bottom half. My arousal levels were slowly but surely raising. I could feel another orgasm building. Brandi also ran the rose around the entrance to my ass hole and gently poked a little bit of the rose petals into it. After about ten to fifteen minutes. I could feel my abdominal muscles tighten as I was being brought closer and closer to an orgasm.

"You want to try it on her Penny?" Brandi asked.

"yes please." Penny answered, at that Brandi stopped and lifted both flowers off me. She then passed both of them to Penny who started to repeat what Brandi had started, only her left hand was between my legs, her right hand was on my tits.

"Hmm she's wet." Penny exclaimed. She repeated what Brandi had shown her. Starting with the legs, the hips then into and around the pussy, then down the legs, then up again. Then pussy, clit, ass,pussy, clit, ass. While her other hand worked on my tits.

I was gasping for breath, my abdominal was tightened like a spring.

"Oh, keep fucking going Penny, use that flower, do your worst, make me cum." I screamed as my orgasm edged closer and closer.

Brandi reached down and touched my pussy. She briefly fingered it in between rose strokes.

"Hmm, she's soaked Penny." Brandi said as she rubbed her thumb and forefinger together. Penny smiled and kept going.

"Wonder if it was me or you?" Penny commented.

"Shut the fuck up and keep going. I am so fucking close don't stop now. Oh Jesus, Jesus Christ, Jesus fucking Christ." I screamed.

Penny after hearing this encouragement, rubbed the rose deeper and harder. After about another few minutes. My legs tightened, my abdominal muscles tightened, and I raised myself up on my ankles. And I screamed.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,AH,AAAH,AAAH, JESUS." I screamed at the top of my voice as I not only orgasmed but squirted. I was raised by on my heels, only my heels, shoulders and head touching the mattress. And my squirt juice flowed like a high-pressure hose. It shot out a long, stream of squirt. All over the bedspread, as well as hitting Brandi on the tits and Penny's hair, face, and tits. I squirted for about two minutes. Then I collapsed in a heap on the bed. My eyes closed slowly panting.

"Gurrggh." I moaned as I lay there.

"Wow, who knew not only Anne, but a rose could this? I want." Penny said.

"Well lay down beside Anne." Brandi replied.

Penny lay down beside me without much hesitation or encouragement. I just lay there eyes closed.

As Penny lay next to me, I looked at her through partly closed eyes. I could see her face was sticky with my girl cum.

"Was that me?" I asked referring to her face as I dribbled out of the corner of my mouth.

"Yes." Was Penny's answer.

"Hmm." Moaned Penny as Brandi started on Penny's pussy and tits doing exactly the same on her as she done on me only with different flowers. She had the other Rose and one of the daffodils in her hands.

"Hmm, Hmm, Ooooohhhh." Penny cooed as Brandi continued assaulting Penny's zones with her floral stimulation.

Brandi went on for about ten minutes and then I took over. Penny's pussy was already soaked by this stage and a small puddle had formed underneath her Pussy on the bedspread.

"Oh, Brandi keep going, AAH,Aah,Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.Jesus." Cried Penny. Not realizing we changed places as her eyes were closed.

I worked Penny's tits, pussy, clit, and ass with the flowers until after about fifteen minutes. She orgasmed. Her stomach tightened, her legs shook and then she squirted like me too, only this time she only squirted on the bedspread, not on Brandi or myself. Then Penny collapsed in a heap. AS her body gave out.

"Wow. That was, That was," Penny stammered as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Incredible?" I offered.

"yes exactly." Penny said and then sat up slowly.

"Look at your puddles." Brandi said and both Penny and I looked at the puddle mark on the bedspread left by our squirts there were two lines of dark puddles right down to the ends of the bed, like someone had emptied two water bottles by squeezing them.

"Wow, what a good idea Jason had, huh? Who would have thought a flower could do so much?" I asked.

"Yes he did it me too." Brandi said.

"So, Anne squirted, and I squirted. What about you Brandi?" Penny asked.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I came." Brandi replied showing us another small puddle underneath her.

And then Brandi leaned forward and kissed Penny and then me.

"We better change this bedspread. They are kept in the big cupboard in the hallway. Don't want the owners getting any ideas, Do we?" I said teasingly.

Penny rolled off to the side and went to get a fresh bedspread.

I rolled off the other side as well.

"We better wash and change as well." I said looking at the clock. Brandi jumped off the bed.

"Thank you ladies it has been fun." Brandi said as she left the room to shower.

Penny and I quickly changed the bedspread. I ogled Penny's pendulous breasts as she bent forward to lay the bedspread flat and tuck it in.

We straightened the new bedspread flat between us and then Penny looked at me.

"Well, we could always invite Brandi into our group. I would like to keep the whole lezzie thing going." Penny said.

"Yeah we could, because I think Yana will drop out soon." I replied.

"We could also ask Svetlana in as well." Penny said.

"We could too." I answered.

At that Brandi re entered dripping wet and drying herself.

Penny then went for her shower as I entered the ensuite.

Penny and I both showered and then along with Brandi entered the longue and got redressed. Before Penny had a quick run through of the rooms, putting the used flowers into the rubbish bin. And making sure nothing was left behind. I quickly ran the keys up to the front counter and checked out.

When I exited Penny and Brandi picked up in the van and we proceeded to go into town to get some lunch and pick up the others.

We got into town and seeing as we had aquatic activities planned we ate a light lunch. We had Subway which was also close to where we would have to pick up Yana, Svetlana, and Grace.

The three of us talked about things, the weekend, Yana and Jason, the pregnancy, the wedding. And what our sons were planning to do after school.

Penny asked Brandi if she would like to keep the lezzie thing going between us and join our 'group' Brandi answered yes in less than a heartbeat. She also like d the idea of asking Svetlana as well.

We finished lunch and then travelled the short distance to pick up the others. The other three filed in, they had already eaten having a barbeque on the tour. As Penny drove us to Hell's Gate we discussed things. Svetlana and Yana were both excited to come back. Brandi asked them which part of the weekend they liked the most, the lezzie sex or the touring.

Svetlana admitted to liking the sex part better, Yana the touring part most, and said she would like to bring Jason down for a weekend away. When we arrived at Hell's Gate. Grace checked us with the voucher, and then we had a tour of the surrounding volcanic landscape and then we all got changed and had a soak in the thermally heated water, and then a mud bath. Followed by more soaking and mud bathing. The temperatures were between 45 and 60 degrees Celsius. After about three hours we all filed out used the outdoor shower to clean off any residual mud and then got changed back into our clothes and left via the gift shop. Brandi, Grace, Yana, and Svetlana all bought mud-based skin care products of varying value and then we left to go back home to Auckland playing our playlists on the USB, discussing things, and stopping periodically for Yana because of her morning sickness.

As we neared Auckland and home I confessed to Yana, I knew about the email from her lawyer.

Yana looked at me, I didn't know if she was sad or angry.

"Yana you all right flower?" Brandi asked.

"Yes I am fine, its just abit of a shock. At last, I can put a bad chapter of my life behind me and start on a happy new one. One with you wonderful son and these two I am carrying. Mama I am so happy. It has just taken awhile to sink in." Yana said.

Grace and Svetlana both congratulated her.

"Well Yana, I have news for you. We have a tradition in our family that when one of our sons gets married, his mother gives him their mothers ring. I have an engagement that has been in the family since 1885 passed down. I would like you to have it." I said to Yana.

Yana's eyes welled up with tears and as we both in the cabin part she leaned forward and embraced me. Brandi, Grace, Svetlana, and I all started crying as well.

"Spasibo, mama, ya ochen' pol'shchen i tronut tvoim zhestom, i ya budu luchshey nevestkoy, kotoraya kogda-libo mogla sdelat' tebya i tvoyego zamechatel'nogo, milogo syna schastlivymi. Izvinite za slezy." Yana stammered.

Svetlana smiled.

"Huh somebody?" I asked.

"Yana says, Thank you mother, I am feeling very honoured and touched by your gesture and I will the best daughter in law ever to make you and your wonderful, lovely son happy. Sorry for tears." Svetlana explained.