Five Mums Ch. 36 - Dress Fitting

Story Info
Dress fitting turns into a squirt orgy.
13k words
4.52
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Chapter 36- Dress fitting

The following is written from the point of view of Anne.

Sunday dawned and after most of Saturday afternoon and early Saturday evening was spent having Yana teach myself and my husband some basic Russian as well as more advanced Russian for my son Jason, we all went to bed and had a good sleep.

After we all had breakfast which consisted of bacon and eggs, prepared by Yana as usual. After which my two J's John and Jason, or my son and husband planned to do some gardening. Yana and I had made plans to discuss the upcoming wedding. I was pleased that she had agreed to accept my offer to wear my old wedding dress. The two J's exited the house. After Yana somewhat henpecked my son to be sure he was wearing sunscreen. Leaving Yana and myself inside to discuss the wedding further. We both sat at the dining table. Yana and I are sitting opposite each other.

Yana had her notebook in front of her. It was full but I couldn't decipher it, not because it was upside down to me. But because it was in handwritten Cyrillic.

"Tea?" I asked.

"Da, please." Yana replied. I got up and put the kettle on. Returning a few minutes later with a pot of Earl Grey, some milk and two cups. I placed them down; Yana reached for the teaspoon and stirred the pot.

"Once more for luck?" Yana said. Indicating that she had remembered Penny's quip, from when we had met Penny's sister. I nodded and smiled. Yana gave the pot one last stir and then poured some milk into each cup, followed by tea.

"So, how's life lately, Yana?" I casually asked.

"Life is good mama. I am happy and excited about the future. Which I haven't been for a while." Yana replied.

"Good to hear, why is that you think?" I asked.

"First of all, I have a wonderful husband. And his family has accepted me and are kind to me. And he has given two possibly three babies. Mama, I have to tell you that I love deeply with an incredible kind of love. He makes me happy, and I believe he always will. To have a loving husband who loves me, and children has been something I have always wanted ever since I was a little girl. And now, and now I have got." Yana answered, her eyes welling up.

"Pleased to hear, but I have to admit when you first started at School, I really didn't anticipate becoming one of dearest friends, let alone my daughter in law." I said with a chuckle.

"Well, you never know when and where the little arrow will strike." Yana replied.

I went quiet. Contemplating what to say. I had a question that had been lingering in my mind for a while, not only my mind, but also Penny's and Jay's. I just didn't know how to phrase it. So, I decided to just bite the bullet and ask her.

"Yana?" I said. Sitting up at the table and looking at her.

"Da." Yana answered.

"Yana there is a question I need to ask you. It's been on my mind for a while. I was thinking about it before you and Jay became involved. It concerns your ex. Is it okay if I ask you?" I asked Yana.

"Da, that man is now a bad chapter of my life. Please do ask. Whatever it is you can't offend me." Yana replied.

"Okay, a couple of others and I have been wondering, we were wondering if he was violent towards you." I asked Yana. I struggled somewhat but I felt relieved after I had asked.

Yana went quiet and looked at me. Looked at me in silence for a few minutes.

" Mama, mama thank you for asking. He wasn't physically violent, he never hit me or anything. But he was very mean, both him and his son. He would give me very little money to keep the house, wouldn't let me ring my family in Russia, or speak Russian if him or Andrew were home. I couldn't make Russian foods. But he never laid a finger on me. He was all right for a while but then he changed. But he did two things for which I thank him. One bringing me here. If he had never brought me here, I would never have met you, Penny, or Grace. I wouldn't have met your son either and he makes me happy. Two he bought me my car which I love. And he released me from his hold without a fight when I divorced him. And divorce is something I was brought up not to believe in. In Russia we are brought up as girls that family comes first, in that way we are old fashioned." Yana explained.

I reached across and held Yana's hand across the table. Her eyes welling up again.

"Sorry, petal I had to ask." I said trying to comfort her.

"Don't be mama. These are tears of happiness." Yana breaking into a smile.

"Good, because a wedding to plan." I said smiling.

"Da, we do. Mama, can I ask your opinion please?" Yana said.

"Opinion on what?" I answered.

"Bridesmaids dresses, I would like the design to be flattering but subdued. And I can't decide colour." Yana confided.

"Hmm, flattering yet subdued." I replied pondering a design.

"What style is your old gown?" Yana asked.

"Empire waisted, floor length, with shoulder cuffs. And what colours do you like for the maids? I replied.

"Colour wise I can't decide between Apricot, Baby blue or Lolly Pink. And the alterations I want to make to your old dress, are I want to make it a bit smaller, with a plunging bust so it accentuates my cleavage and maybe make it sleeveless and corsety. But I am going to wear the choker from Brandi with it as well." Yana replied.

"Hmm, I'm just trying to visualize something." I said.

"Take your time." Yana said.

"So, you're getting mine altered and three new?" I asked.

"Da." Yana replied.

"Yana, I quite like the idea of apricot or Pink for the bridesmaids. But we have several options for them. We could empire dress with one shoulder covered. Or have shoulder straps. You have three bridesmaids so we could have one in each colour. But I have to ask. From what I have heard, The Russian Orthodox church is quite strict. We have to wear headscarves for instance. Is the church going to allow you to for want of a better term ' Leave nothing to the imagination.' They may have different ideas on that." I said.

"Good point. I talked about it with Father Josef, and he said as long as there is a long skirt and maybe cleavage not exposed but subtly covered, it is ok with him. He is a very liberal priest for our church. And as he said a wedding is about two people coming together, but in this case, it is also two cultures so we could have some alterations to service." Yana answered as she finished her last cup of tea.

"I see, now tell me about this dressmaker girl you're using." I said.

"Oh Galina. She is from St Petersburg and her mother is married to a New Zealand man. She is nineteen and in second year of a fashion course. It is good that she is from St Pete's." Yana said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Girls from St Petersburg are the best, we are more beautiful, more lovely, more sexy, more sensual, more feminine, more glamourous, and more fashionable. Muscovites are peasants, but don't tell Svetlana." Yana said with a giggle.

"But you are slightly biased, aren't you?" I said with a giggle.

"What are you two giggling about?" Jason asked as he came in through the door.

"You and your baby dick." Yana retorted.

I just broke out laughing.

"I didn't hear any complaints from you, yesterday." He retorted back as he went down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Touche." I said. And then Yana just cracked up. We were still laughing hysterically when he walked past again. Yana and I discussed the wedding some more and she taught me some Russian. And then seeing as it was approaching lunchtime, I ordered pizzas. Two large, they were delivered. And Yana ate just about a whole one to herself. She did mention she was eating for four, I wondered if she would be devastated if she was only carrying two instead of three. We discussed what we all had planned for the afternoon. Yana and I were going to Brandi's for one o' clock. To get fitted for dresses and discuss hair and makeup etc. Jay was going to pick up Thomas and book suit hire etc. But then I found out that Natasha, Svetlana, and Galina, either didn't drive or didn't have transportation. I rang Penny. Instead of Jay going to Her's and then going out with Thomas again. Could she pick us up and drop Thomas off and then pick the others up and go to Brandi's? Penny suggested it was a good idea. Even hinting that there could be a repeat of Rotorua's group lezzie fuck. She said she would grab Thomas and be over shortly. I explained to all present the change in plans and everyone agreed it was logical. Yana made three phone calls all in Russian, so I assumed they were to the other three Russian girls, Natasha, Svetlana, and Galina. John, my husband, in all his fatherly wisdom invited himself to tag along with Jay and Thom.

Ten minutes or so later. Penny pulled up in the driveway in her seven-seater. Thomas knocked on the door. Jay opened the door and let them in.

"Hello Thom and Penny. Nice to see you." He said as he let them both in.

"Hello Jay. Your mum and wife ready?" Penny asked.

"Pass." He said as he led them both into the longue.

"Hello Yana, Anne." Penny said.

"Hello Penny, thank you for doing this, I'll just go and get my wedding dress." I said and then went down to get it out of his resting place.

I came back a couple of minutes later carrying my old wedding dress in its protective plastic sleeve on a coat hanger from the drycleaners. And laid over the back of one of the dining chairs.

"Gosh it's been awhile; I remember you wearing that." Penny said.

"Tommy, would you go and put that safely in the van for me." Penny said.

Thomas picked up the dress and ran it out to Penny's van.

"What do you mean been a while?" Yana asked.

"Oh that. I was Anne's bridesmaid, and she was mine." Penny explained. Now where does this Natasha and Galina live?" Penny asked.

Yana wrote their addresses down and handed them to Penny. Then we all started getting ready.

"Hmm so Svetlana and Galina live quite close to each other. So, Svetlana, Galina and then Natasha and then onto Brandi's. Let's get going, shall we?" Penny said as Yana, and I collected our bags and then started to head out the door.

"Now, John make sure these two don't do anything silly. And take one of the cars. We shall be heading off now." I said and then kissed John as we all walked out to Penny's van.

Jason and Yana had a long lingering goodbye kiss. The sort of kiss you see in the movies just before the man gets executed. Only Jason had his hand hovering over Yana's belly.

"Jesus Christ knock it off." Thomas shouted. Seemingly taking the words out of everyone's mouth.

"Uzhe skuchayu po tebe, lyubov' moya." Said Yana as she walked away. The three boys all waved us goodbye and then we piled into Penny's van.

Yana got int the back seat and climbed into next to Penny.

"What did you say to Jason?" Penny asked Yana before she started the van up.

"Oh, Uzhe skuchayu po tebe, lyubov' moya?" Yana asked.

"Yeah that one." Penny said.

"Uzhe skuchayu po tebe, lyubov' moya, means Miss you already, my love." Yana said.

"Oh, isn't that nice? Remember those days Anne?" Penny said as she reversed out of the driveway.

I just rolled my eyes.

"What car do you reckon they will take?" Penny asked.

"Well, they either have to take John's or Yana's mini. My car keys are with me." I said.

"They will take the mini. Thom likes it. He was given his own car, but he doesn't like it." Penny said.

"Da, they will take Shmel. I also like it. But Thomas may not be so enthusiastic, if he knew that Jay and I have had sex on its front seats." Yana said.

"Really? Well, you and him do get wild. Don't you?" Penny said with a tease in her tone.

"Yes, every night John and I are woken up or kept awake by sounds of lovemaking, or what I can only assume is dirty talking in Russian." I commented feigning disapproval.

"Well, they are young and in love, and can you blame her? Look at your son's size." Penny commented.

"Hmm, so what colour do you like for your dress Penny?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"What colour do I have a choice of?" Penny asked.

"Apricot, Baby blue or Lolly Pink." Yana said.

"I prefer pink. You want to let Svetlana know we on the way." Penny answered.

Yana nodded and then rang Svetlana.

Penny and I were discussing things between us.

"Hey Penny, can I share something with you?" I asked Penny.

"Go ahead." Penny answered.

"Is it right that we are going to get my pregnant future daughter in law measured for a wedding dress. And we have fucked her and her bridesmaid and the thought of doing again is making me wet. Is it wrong?" I confessed to Penny.

"Hmm and you're the catholic? No if the thought of Yana or Svetlana turns you on you can't help it. I have to admit that when Jason came the other day to get ready for his 'date night.' I was so randy, and Thomas was no help. I was so very inclined to pounce on him. And I made it plain I wanted him in me. But he steadfastly refused to. So, if an eighteen-year-old male turns down a fuck because he is thinking of his girlfriend. That my friend is love." Penny answered.

Just then Yana got off the phone to Svetlana.

"How'd it go?" I asked her.

"Good she is waiting for us; it is the first time she has been a bridesmaid and is also quite excited by it. But she is also excited to see Penny and Brandi. She admitted she was hoping for a repeat of Rotorua today. But I didn't know you two were each other's bridesmaids. How come Brandi didn't get remarried? She is an attractive looking woman." Yana said.

"Hmm it would be good if we could do that again. And on the topic of Brandi. Any ideas Anne?" Penny said. Meaning the lesbian group sex, we had all got up to on our recent trip away.

"I think Brandi doesn't get involved with anyone because she is still guilty." I said.

"Guilty?" Penny asked.

"Yes how is she guilty?" Yana asked.

"well, you two know Brandi was married to a fireman who died in a housefire?" I asked them.

"Yes we know that." Penny answered. Yana nodded.

"Well, he died in a housefire on his day off. But him and Brandi had been having arguments apparently they had been trying for a baby. And it just wasn't happening. And then a woman fireman, rang him at home. And Brandi being all emotional accused him of cheating and that is why she wasn't getting pregnant. He was due a week off. But they weren't talking. And emotions were running high. So, he worked on his days off. To avoid Brandi until she calmed down. And on, one of those days off he got killed. And ever since then Brandi has felt responsible for it. Turns out he wasn't cheating. But she has viewed it as she contributed to his death. If she hadn't got the wrong idea, they wouldn't have argued, he wouldn't have gone to work, he wouldn't be at that fire, and he might still be alive. So, she blames herself. And either guilt or love has kept her from getting involved with anyone else." I said.

Penny and Yana just went quiet. As they contemplated what it meant.

"We are just lucky our husbands are in a relatively safe occupation." Penny commented.

"Yes, Medicine can be safe you never hear of a doctor dying at work. I know some of the Psychiatrists and ED doc's get attacked but very few die. What about undertakers Penny?" I said.

"Undertakers don't die at work, there was one a few years back who fell into an open grave accidentally, and another who got run over collecting a body from a car crash. And a few embalmers get cancer from the formaldehyde. But it's a different sort of danger." Penny said.

"Penny how did you get to have a nice van, you don't really need it." I mentioned.

"Oh this? I don't own it." Penny said.

"But you drive it every day." Yana said.

"Well, it is mine. But on paper my husbands funeral home owns it. And he owns the funeral home. He bought to help with funerals." Penny explained.

"Bodies?" Yana asked slightly freaking out.

"Families if needed. Family of six can be moved in salon like luxury with full leather interior and Trizone air conditioning." Penny said almost trying to sell it.

"Oh, now I see." Yana said.

"Why you want it? The way you're going that mini might be unsuitable." Penny said.

"I like my little Shmel but I can see that he may have to be replaced. But in case you and Anne haven't realised. I like the sporty cars. So, we will have to see." Yana said sounding a tad depressed that she may have to give up her mini.

A few minutes later in fact we arrived at Svetlana's. Svetlana was waiting for us outside on the road. Penny pulled up beside Svetlana and Svetlana climbed in after Penny opened the side door from the dashboard.

Svetlana was wearing a denim mini skirt, a very tight white t shirt and high heeled sandals. I couldn't make out any bra lines underneath her shirt, so she was braless. Her Size 8C's were just hanging free, not that they seemed to mind. She was wearing a pair of sneakers.

"Hello Ladies." Svetlana said as she climbed in and sat next to Yana on the back seat.

Hello Svetlana. Nice to see you again." I said.

"Yes it is nice to see you for her, she's already wet." Penny joked as she reached her hand down to my crotch.

Svetlana just laughed; Yana was a bit bemused by it. So, I decided to change the subject.

"Hey Svetlana, what colour do you prefer for your bridesmaid dress? Apricot, Lolly Pink, or Baby blue?" I asked.

"Oh, I am so happy to be asked to be a bridesmaid. And I am thrilled to be able to do it. I think I prefer the Apricot colour. And are you the other Bridesmaid?" Svetlana replied back.

"Ah, no like I mentioned when we were away. Even though Yana and I are friends and have been for years. Our relationship has changed and as the Grooms mother I can't really be a bridesmaid as well. So, Yana has got some other girl from St Petersburg Natasha to step in." I said.

"Natasha, does she come in shop? Speaking of shop. How is Thomas, Penny? I hear he is Jay's best man. They came in the other day to introduce him to me. And I think he is a bit, ah starstruck." Svetlana said.

"AH yes, you are definitely his new best friend, Svet. You are all he thinks about. He has a huge crush on you." Penny replied.

"Ah I don't think Natasha comes into shop. She is married to a NZ man and speaks very good English better than you and me. She spends time mainly with non-Russians except for church. Bu for you and Penny. She is kind of my version of Thomas. Thomas and Jay have known each other since being born in same hospital. Natasha and I same hospital, same school, same apartments. Same apartments. Same boyfriend, Same everythings." Yana explained.

"Oh. That's nice. You want to ring Galina; tell her we are here.

"Galina? Eto doch', kotoraya khodit v shkolu mody? Doch' missis Spavoki?" Svetlana said directed at Yana.

"Da." Yana answered. Just then Penny arrived Galina's house it was a large expansive house. There was a man in his sixties working outside. Penny opened the side door and Yana got out to go and get Galina.

I leaned over to Penny and whispered.

"You reckon that's the stepfather?" I whispered.

Penny just nodded.

"So, Svetlana what were you and Yana discussing just now?" I asked.

"Oh Galina? Is that the daughter who goes to fashion school? Mrs Spavoka's daughter? I asked. Because she be a bit of a princess and she accused of stealing her boyfriend. So, I don't like that much. But she does good dressmaking." Svetlana said.

"Oh." I replied as Yana and Galina returned carrying a bag and some material samples.

Galina was wearing a red blouse with no sleeves and blue jeans which were torn at the knees. She looked about nineteen and was the same size as both Svetlana and Yana, a size eight but her cup size was in-between Yana's and Svetlana's I would say around a D. I knew Svetlana was an 8C and Yana was an 8DD. Galina had long blonde hair held back with a satin headband. Black Sneakers finished her look.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers