Five Mums Ch. 36 - Dress Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny got out and opened the vans backdoor and placed the bag and material samples in the back. Then Yana and Galina climbed into the back followed by Penny getting back into the driver's seat.

"Galina we have Anne my future mother-in-law in front and Penny who is mine and Anne's friend and my other bridesmaid is driving. Ladies this is Galina." Yana said as she introduced us both.

Galina introduced herself, She also acknowledged Svetlana's presence. They were diplomatic but you could tell that the temperature had chilled in the back. Even though it was all in Russian.

'Okay this Natasha girl next." Penny said.

"How long you reckon?" Yana asked Penny.

"Oh, about five to ten minutes. You want to call her?" Penny replied.

"Da, I call her." Yana said, making another phone call in Russian.

"So, Galina, Yana said you were doing a fashion course and do wedding dresses etcetera to help pay for it." I asked Galina trying to distract her and Svetlana from the cold war in the back.

"Yes that is correct, I must admit getting word from Yana to do wedding dresses was a surprise. I thought she was already married and with a stepson. But I am pleased that I can in some way contribute. " Galina said.

The whole trip to Natasha's was spent in silence. You could just about slice the air with the atmosphere in the back. It was obvious that Galina and Svetlana had issues and wisely Yana stayed out of it.

We soon arrived at Natasha's. I looked at the dashboard clock. It had only taken five minutes to get here, it felt longer.

Penny opened the door and Yana climbed out. As she started walking towards the front door it opened and out came Natasha. She was impeccably dressed wearing a Dark green straight cut knee length sleeveless dress, A slender black leather belt around her waist. A necklace with an opal pendant and matching black high heels. She was very similar in height and build to Yana. Only she had boobs a similar size to Galina I would put her at about a size 8D, and she had long Auburn hair. I was hoping that given the recent Russian likeness for redheads some of that attention might be diverted at her.

Yana and Natasha embraced each other as they met.

Yana introduced us all to Natasha. Svetlana and Galina seemed to know of her but know her.

Penny turned for Brandi's Place. I rang Brandi and said we weren't far away. She was very excited; it was apparent through her speech she too was hoping for a repeat of Rotorua. Then all six of headed off the four Russians all talking in the back. Natasha seemed to have a soothing effect on Svetlana and Galina.

I asked Natasha what colour she preferred out of the Apricot, Pink and Blue Yana was considering for the dresses. She said she preferred Blue. So, one vote each.

A few minutes later, we arrived outside Brandi's early 1900's two storey semi mansion. We parked on the road. And I led the way through the front gate to Brandi's front door. Brandi opened the front door and stood in the doorway. Wearing a black polo and blue slacks with no shoes on. Her size E's were prominently snuggled underneath her polo.

"Oh, Hellloooo, Ladies. So nice to see you all again. Particularly you, Svetlana, and Yana." Brandi cried.

As we each filed inside, Brandi touched each of us on the hand and kissed us on the cheek. When we were all inside Brandi closed the door behind us and led her into her large, expansive longue. Some of us. (Penny, Yana, Svetlana, and myself.) got more than a touch of her hand as we entered. Brandi had a quick feel of Penny's and Svetlana's tits and Yana and mine's pussies. All very discrete as she was unsure of how Natasha or Galina would react.

Brandi ushered us into her lounge, and we all sat down. While Brandi returned with a tray of drinks.

She returned with a large tray and some glasses. She had a two-litre bottle of diet coke, A couple of bottles of white wine and obviously for the Russians a large bottle of Vodka, as well as Whiskey and Rum."

"What are we having ladies?." Brandi asked.

"Rum as always." Penny replied.

"You and your pirate juice eh Penny?" Brandi said as she poured Penny a glass of Rum and handed it to Penny.

"Anne?" Brandi asked.

"Whiskey of course." I said.

Brandi poured a large double neat whiskey.

"Now you three Russians, Vodka?" Brandi asked.

"Da Vodka." Svetlana answered.

"Vodka." Galina also answered.

"Wine please." Natasha said.

"What about me?" Yama asked.

"Yes what about the woman of honour?" Penny shouted.

"Oh Yana, you're having diet coke. Seeing as you in your way. Carrying two." Brandi answered cheekily.

Brandi poured us all the drinks.

"Diet coke for you Yana, have to watch the figure." Brandi said with a slight chuckle. As she handed Yana a glass of diet coke.

"Vodka for you two Russians. I know Svetlana and are you Galina or Natasha?" Brandi said as she handed Galina and Svetlana their drinks.

"I am Galina." Galina replied.

" So, you must be Natasha." Brandi said as she handed Natasha a large glass of wine and then poured herself a glass of vino. The next half an hour or so was spent making small talk as Brandi as always was the butterfly of the group. Finding out about Galina and Natasha.

Eventually we started to do what we came there to do establish sizing, colours, and style for the bridesmaids dresses, and to make alterations on my old wedding dress.

Galina showed us all some patterns some of which were she had made herself and they were all pretty good designs, we all agreed that her designs and workmanship from the samples she had with were impressive.

We decided amongst ourselves that the design for the bridesmaids dresses would be empire style with a small plunging cleavage, with one shoulder not strapless like Yana wanted her dress. This was on the advice of Brandi who said that the bridesmaids shouldn't be more attractive or prominent than the bride. Which we all agreed with.

As we had discussed earlier on the way, each bridesmaid had wanted a different colour, but it was decided that one overall colour would be better. But no one could decide on baby blue, apricot, or lolly pink. Brandi once again played mum and said while there was seven of us. We should vote and one of the colours would get three votes. Galina showed us samples of each colour and then we voted. Each colour ended up with two votes it was down to Brandi to cast the casting vote and she choose Apricot. So, it was decided to go with Apricot satin. Just then Yana's phone rang.

She answered it and it was Jay my son her fiancé asking what colour we were getting, he told Yana they were getting three black suits, and needed to know what colour was needed to match the dresses. Yana told him we had decided to go with the Apricot. Then she wished him well and hung up.

I asked Yana who it was, and she explained the conversation. At That Galina said she could make three ties from the leftovers of the dresses, so they would not only match but me of the same colour and hue. Yana agreed and then rang Jay to explain that.

Then Yana left with my old dress and returned a few minutes later, She got up on a stool and Galina marked where the hem would go and then they discussed in Russian what alterations she wanted.

I knew this by her gesturing, Galina marked on the dress what to do.

Then Galina sat down and drew the dress with alterations done.

It would be sleeveless, off the shoulders with the lace from the veil laid over the plunging cleavage, with glitter infused with the lace. The material from the bridesmaids dresses would be made in fabric roses and sewn on various points of the dress like under the bust line and around the waist. The rest of the veil would be sewn onto a headband covered in the apricot fabric. After she explained the idea, the lace over the cleavage would be detachable to keep the church happy but for photos and reception could be removed exposing in Galina's words 'Yana's impressive bust.' Her comment drew a round of giggles out of all of us. As we had all been progressively getting drunker and drunker. The dress would be finished with a corset style back to the bodice.

"Something old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something blue. We've got the old and the borrowed, what about the blue and new?" I said.

"Well, your old rag is old and borrowed." Penny sarcastically said.

"Borrowed, she can borrow my mink stole. Said Brandi.

"I can make the ribbon that does the corset bodice up in baby blue ribbon." Galina said.

So that's three." I said.

"New I am going to wear the Choker that we got in Rotorua." Yana said.

"So, all good portents are covered mused Brandi.

Therefore, keeping Yana happy.

Just then Galina and Natasha both said something to Yana. It was Russian except for Rotorua.

"Excuse us, they are just said I didn't tell them about we were going to Rotorua. As they have both never been and would like to go." Yana translated.

Galina then started measuring all of us, and Penny being the tiddliest took her shirt and bra off so Galina could measure her bust. Which started Natasha, Svetlana and Brandi stripping off. All for no reason.

While they were all topless. Galina measured them all because Brandi wanted Galina to make her a dress for the wedding too.

Galina measured Penny, Natasha, Svetlana and Brandi. With their exposed breasts to the world.

Then Galina motioned for me to join them as she explained Yana was also getting her to make a mother-in-law dress for me. Of similar style to the bridesmaids dresses. Maybe the alcohol was taking effect, but I found myself stripping off and standing next to the other four.

And there we were all five of five of us naked from the waist up. Our clothes and bras seemingly tossed into a pile on Brandi's longue floor. As we all stood in a line abreast. As Galina measured our busts. Maybe it was a further result of the copious amounts of alcohol consumed. But Svetlana and Galina seemed to be on better terms. We had all seen each other naked except for the two new Russians, Galina, and Natasha. I looked to my right. And saw Natasha standing there in between Penny and Svetlana. Her long auburn hair, slightly darker than my ginger, seemingly standing out like an island of red, in a lake of brunettes. Natasha's pink nipples getting harder and harder as she stood amongst us.

The two blondes, Yana and Galina were still fully clothed. Yana sitting, watching seemingly uninterested. As Galina flitted along the line of five half naked women.

I was next to Brandi on her left-hand side at one end of the line. Brandi had one hand on my ass, her other hand on Svetlana's ass. Feeling both of us up.

It was being made quite obvious what Brandi's intentions were, she wanted a repeat of what had happened in Rotorua. I was thinking 'Christ, can't we go five minutes with Brandi without all of us fucking?'

I had no idea what Galina and Natasha felt about it. I knew Brandi would jump at the chance to fuck us all particularly the two new Russian girls.

I looked across at Yana, my future daughter in law was asleep on an armchair, wearing only my old wedding dress and a towel, she was drooling and blowing bubbles as she murmured in her sleep mainly in Russian, except for Jason a few times.

As we were all measured by Galina, we all peeled off and sat in the lounge. The alcohol flowed.

When Galina came to measure Brandi for her dress, she was kneeling to get Brandi's hem length. And Galina's face was level with Brandi's crotch. Directly level.

"See anything you like, sweetie?" Brandi playfully asked as she looked down at Galina.

Galina just smiled. As the afternoon progressed we all got more and tiddlier and more flirtatious.

Whatever was going on between Svetlana and Galina was forgotten.

Galina measured me for my mother-in-law dress, an empire style dress similar to the bridesmaids but in a dark purple that Yana had previously chosen. Galian would also make a matching tie for John.

By this time, the six of us, Penny, Svetlana, Galina, Natasha, Brandi, and Myself. Had drunk two and a half bottles of wine as well as half each of a bottle of Rum, Whiskey and Vodka. The only one who abstained was Yana she was stuck on diet coke. As per Brandi's instructions.

After I was measured, and Galina had written my measurements down. We all congregated in the longue. The conversation turned to how we had all met our husbands.

Penny explained that she had met hers at university, she was doing her Bachelor of Arts, and he was doing a business course before he took over the 'family business.' They had flirted about a hundred times before they got the nerve to ask each other out. Her husband didn't mention that the 'family business' was undertaking until after they had been engaged. Although she did at times think it was funny when he would pick her up after working for his dad on the weekend wearing a suit.

I explained that I had met my husband John on a combined medicine/science paper. He was my lab partner and after half a semester he had asked me out. I didn't think he looked that bad, so I accepted, and the rest is history.

Brandi met her husband by her accounts ona dark and stormy night when she had a puncture. He had stopped to help her and was in uniform. He had got soaked his rippling muscles showing through his uniform shirt. And by way of thanking, him Brandi asked him out.

Natasha explained that contrary to all assumptions. She wasn't a mail order bride like Galina's mother or Yana had been. She actually met her husband when she was on a working holiday in this country, and he was the same age as her and Yana. He was her roommate.

I explained that Yana had moved in with me after having difficulties with her ex. And her and Jason had just gelled. I took pains not to mention the exact details of how we came to be. i.e., the initial blackmail.

Inevitably the conservation turned to sex. Brandi outright asking Galina and Natasha if they had ever thought about being on the other side. Because if they had they had five experienced and semi experienced lesbians here if they felt so inclined and wanted to 'experiment.'

Galina revealed that she had often thought about it but had lacked the opportunity. Even though her fashion course was full of girls. She would rather have her first lesbian experience with an older woman. At this revelation, Brandi's ears pricked up.

Natasha revealed she had a couple of lesbian encounters earlier, but she had always longed for one woman in particular. Since she they fifteen, but she and her had never realised it or discussed it.

The woman in question and Natasha had known each other since they were basically born.

At this Penny pointed to Yana asleep on the chair. As if to say, 'Is it Yana?'

Natasha smiled and nodded.

"So, Galina, what sort of older woman takes your fancy? Because you only look about eighteen or nineteen, so everyone here is older. Anyone take your fancy?" Barandi broke the silence by saying.

Galina who was by this time also tiddly.

"Yes, you Brandi." Galina said back to Brandi and proceeded to walk across the room and sit on Brandi's lap.

"So, I see, what about you Natasha, anyone take your fancy besides sleeping beauty?" Brandi said.

"Penny." Came Natasha's swift reply.

"Hmm I think we are going down that path again." Said Penny as she glanced at both Brandi and I.

Brandi mouthed 'Yippee,' I just quietly rolled my eyes.

"If it happens, it happens." I mumbled.

"Oh, come on now Annie, you aren't the only ginger this time. And Penny and I are spoken for, so it's you and Svetlana and you two did seem to get on so well when we went to Rotorua. So, there is only six of us. Your daughter in law is sound asleep so we can assume she is out of it. What did you do to her?" Brandi said, her excitement apparent. As She nibbled on Galina's ear and felt Galina's boobs up.

"Oh, it's not what Anne did to Yana, it's what Jay did to her. They had their first proper date. But maybe it's what they got up to after the date on Friday, that's worn her out." Penny teased and then reached her head up to kiss Natasha squarely on the lips.

Meanwhile Yana just mumbled in her sleep in Russian, interspersed with cries and words of my son's name. The rest of the time she just drooled and blew bubbles. She really was looking quite peaceful.

I squatted down next to Yana; I squatted in silence trying to make out what she was saying. I motioned Svetlana who at that stage was the only unoccupied Russian speaker. To see if she could decipher what Yana was saying. Svetlana approached on tip toes, and then bent forward to try to interpret what Yana was mumbling. She listened intently for a minute or more, before turning her head to face me. And shaking her head. She then got up and approached me.

"It's Russian, but it's either mispronounced or gibberish. Might just be because she's asleep but muttering about emotions, Jay, House, Babies etc." Svetlana whispered in my ear.

"Thank you Svetlana." I whispered back. Then Svetlana and I moved away from Yana. We looked across at the other four.

Galina was sitting on Brandi's lap, straddling, and facing her. They were lightly kissing, and Galina was copping a feel of Brandi's large boobs.

On the other armchair. Penny was sitting with her legs open; Natasha was standing behind Penny leaning forward and playing with Penny's boobs as Penny tilted her head back to kiss the younger Russian Redhead as she played with Penny's sweater puppies.

Svetlana reached her hand out to mine as we walked towards the others.

"Looks like we are doing this, doesn't it?" I said.

"Da." Natasha and Galina Said.

Penny just gave two thumbs up.

"Oh yes, hell yeah." Brandi screamed.

Svetlana just nodded excitedly.

"Okay but could some of you help me put Yana to bed, make her more comfortable?" I said.

"I will help you." Said Svetlana.

"Yes and Natasha and I will also help." Said penny as she stood up.

All four of us approached Yana, I brought my arms around Yana's shoulders, Penny picked up the towel that fell off Yana's shoulders as I lifter her up.

Natasha pulled my old wedding dress off as the top was already undone. Leaving Yana exposed just in her white lacey panties.

"Where to, Brandi?" I asked.

"Ah second room." Brandi responded.

"Upstairs, first door on the left.

"Gosh her tits have changed since I last saw." Natasha softly commented.

Galina picked up the wedding dress and the towel and then Penny and myself held Yana between us over our shoulders as we somehow carried her up the stairs. Svetlana had gone on ahead to make sure there was nothing in our way. Natasha carried Yana by her ankles so between the three of us. Penny, Natasha, and myself we carried Yana upstairs. Svetlana had gone on ahead and opened the bedroom door and turned the bed down. Ready for us to lay Yana in.

Brandi had closed the curtains. And we were all assembled in Brandi's second room.

Even though it was Brandi's second room it had a queen bed in it. We turned so Yana's back was facing the side of the bed and Natasha placed Yana's feet on the ground. I supported Yana over my shoulder as Penny knelt on the side of the bed behind us. I then began to sit down with Yana wrapped over me. We both sat on the edge of the bed. I lifted Yana's arm off my shoulder as Natasha lifter Yana's ankles up onto the bed making her turn and lay down. Natasha then had a peek under Yana's panties.

"Yum." She said licking her lips. Penny then got off the bed and lay the blankets over Yana.

Then Yana was laying on her back, drooling and mumbling.

"Hmm doesn't she look peaceful?" Penny commented.

"You know what's strange, she never woke up the whole time." Brandi commented.

"Da, that odd." Natasha said.

"Well according to Jay she does sleep quite heavily, a couple of times he's had to squeeze her ear to wake her up." I said.