Five Mums Ch. 36 - Dress Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

"Brandi, Do you mind if I ask how many rooms this house has?" Natasha asked.

"Not at all precious, four bedrooms and a double bathroom upstairs, two lounges, a kitchen, small bathroom and kitchen and a bedroom I use as an office downstairs." Brandi said.

"And you live here by yourself?" Galina asked.

"Yes, why?" Brandi said.

"And you've never wanted a roommate?" Galina asked.

"Why you offering? But lets see how we go you could be my bed mate if you like, Gal." Brandi retorted.

"Yes about that shall we adjourn back to the lounge?" Penny said.

"Nah lets just go next door, my room is next door. Big King size four poster, two-seater couch. What you say?' Brandi said.

"Lets do it." Penny said heading out the door. Natasha and Svetlana both kissed Brandi one on each cheek. As Galina came and took Brandi in her hand and led her out of the second room. I gave Yana one last look over and then followed.

We all filed into Brandi's big bedroom next door. We had already semi paired off. Brandi, Penny, Natasha, Svetlana, and myself were already half naked. Only the dressmaker and youngest of the group. Galina remained fully clothed.

Penny, Svetlana ,Brandi and Natasha all sat in a line along the edge of Brandi's bed. I sat in Brandi's rather large bedroom armchair. Galina was sitting on the end of Brandi's bed.

"Well, who's going to go first? I asked.

"I was hoping Galina would strip off for us all. What do you girls think?" Brandi said.

"Definitely." Penny said. "Da." Said Svetlana and Natasha.

"When you're ready love." I said motioning for Galina to take centre stage.

Galina looked at me, even though she had the proclaimed hots for Brandi and Brandi was her preferred older lesbian. She somehow looked to me for guidance.

"Just stand in the middle of the room where we can all see you and do a little striptease. And maybe tell us a little bit about yourself as you do it." I said.

"Yeah there isn't a lot to it. Petal." Penny encouragingly said.

"Or all five of us can jump you, hold you down and rip your clothes off." Brandi said, I wasn't sure if she was teasing or not. Brandi doesn't like being held up when she is horny. And going by the look of Brandi's and in fact the other girls nipples as well as mine we were 10/10 on the horny scale.

Galina moved into place in the middle of the room, so she formed one side of a triangle with me as another side and Penny and co forming the third side.

"Music?" Galina asked.

"What's the matter love, is there too many ladies here?" I asked.

"Nyet, I have stripped in front of many girls and ladies before, just not like this." Galina said.

"Well just imagine we aren't here." Penny said.

"Just start stripping for fuck's sake." Brandi shouted as she ran her right hand down into her crotch undid her zip and started to pleasure herself. She also did the same to Natasha, with her left hand. Who sitting there in only a pair of black lacey panties was on Brandi's left-hand side. As Brandi played with both herself and Natasha. She slipped Natasha's panties down.

"Wow, Annie. You have some competition for the nicest looking red pussy, down here." Brandi called out.

Galina was still hesitant. Until Svetlana said something in Russian. I don't know what she said, but it worked.

Galina threw her sneakers off, then undid her jeans and pushed them down and off as if they were on fire. To a chorus of cheering from everyone but Brandi who was by this stage moaning loudly.

Penny who was on Brandi's right-hand side had stripped down to her panties, she was wearing a pair of pink lacey panties, or she was. She was now naked. Penny moved her left hand over to Svetlana's crotch replacing Svetlana's hand with hers. Svetlana reached across with her right hand and reciprocated the action on penny's pussy. Svetlana's left hand had also moved over to Brandi's pussy and she had replaced Brandi's hand with hers. Brandi's right hand had reached across to Svetlana's pussy and was rubbing it.

So, all five women assembled along the bed were each rubbing each other's pussy simultaneously.

Penny and Natasha who were on the ends were also rubbing their own pussies or tits. By this stage, the only ones who weren't naked were myself and Galina. And I soon stripped my bottom half off rested one leg over the arm of the chair and started to frig myself.

Galina took the site of all of us masturbating as encouragement. She quickly tore off her red blouse to expose herself standing there in black lacey bra and panties. Her long blonde hair reached to the small of her back. She rubbed herself gently through the fabric of her panties.

"I am Galina Seminova, I am nineteen years old, I come from St Petersburg, Russia. I am in my second year of a fashion course. And I am a size 8D. And I am getting extremely turned on and thought of fucking all you older women and you fucking me." Galina said with a smile and then tore her bra off and threw it to Penny. She then turned around and bent over so the line on the bed could see her ass and pussy.

"Wow, look at that will you, she is wet." Brandi whooped.

Galina gave her ass a quick wriggle to the applause and cheering of the assembled line of women. She then seductively and slowly wriggled her lacey black panties down, before squatting down and picking them up. And then turned to face us all. Showing us all her exposed pussy with it's neatly trimmed blonde landing strip. She held her panties in her teeth as she moved across to Brandi. And seeing as Brandi had one hand in each of the other Russian girls pussies, the only way she could accept this gift from Galina was by using her mouth. Galina awkwardly placed her panties into Brandi's mouth and then sidestepped to her right one step and gave each of the assembled ladies a passionate tongue kiss, as she moved along the line.

Natasha, Brandi, Svetlana and then Penny. Then she moved over to me and did the same to me. She was only wearing her black satin headband.

Brandi was rubbing Svetlana's and Natasha's pussies vigoursly. They were moaning and panting. And then Brandi brought both her hands up from their pussies and tasted each hand in turn. Before pulling her remaining clothes off, throwing her panties into the middle of the floor. And then laid back across the bed, her legs hanging off the side.

"Come get me Galina, You sexy Russian princess slut." Brandi yelled demandingly. Natasha and Svetlana got up and Penny laid down the same as Brandi.

Galina walked over and lay on top of Brandi. Natasha walked around the bed and sat on top of Penny's face. Natasha did have a nice-looking pussy, it's ginger pubic hair a little bit darked than mine, but the carpets definitely matched the curtains. I could see as she straddled Penny's waiting mouth.

Svetlana walked towards me and kneeled between my legs.

It was obvious this would be how and when the three foreign born girls would be pleasing us older women.

I could see Galina and Brandi laying on top of each other their blond and brunette pussies looking across at me. Their pubic hair seemingly merging as Galina and Brandi tongued each other.

As well as being the oldest and youngest from among us. Their blond and brunette hair and their pale and pink skin making an interesting contrast between them.

Penny was laid back her legs open and dangling over the edge of the bed as Natasha was seated on top of Penny's face, I could see Penny's Pussy glistening with her juice. Ass he tongued Natasha from below. I could see Natasha in all her glory, her Pale skin with her small yet quite full tits and her pink hard nipples with their slightly darker nipples. Natasha saw me looking across and she smiled before plunging herself down into a classic sixty-nine position with Penny and started to lick Penny out. Penny jumped ever so slightly as Natasha started to lick Penny out.

And then I looked down. My own nipples were glasscutter sharp. I could see Svetlana kneeling between my spread legs as she ate me out. My ginger pubic hair seemingly going far up Svetlana's nose. I reached my right hand and held Svetlana' head into my pussy. There would be no escape for Svetlana and her tongue in the meantime. My left hand started to play with my increasingly hard nipples.

"Ahh,Ahh." Natasha was moaning as Penny's tongue was intruding into Natasha's pussy from below as they were going into a sixty-nine position.

"Ahh, you saucy, dirty little Russian minx, get between my legs and lick my pussy, like it's a fucking horny, little Ice cream." Penny was shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Oh Jesus, you filthy, dirty, little minx, get down there and eat my fucking, filthy wet pussy out. I don't care if you've never had a taste of a woman's fucking pussy, my fucking pussy is down there now get down there and fucking lick it for all your worth. You fucking pussy teasing blonde slut." Brandi was shouting at the top of her lungs.

Brandi was louder than Penny and I wondered how her neighbours got any rest. Living next to her must be like having a Porn movie and Steven Tyler both on at the same time playing through a speaker that has one volume, which being extremely, violently loud. And dear I think it, maybe if he wasn't dead her husband would be deaf.

Galina moved down from Brandi's top half and slid down Brandi's voluptuous body, So her head was in between Brandi's legs.

"I do my best." Galina murmured as the youngest girl started to tentatively lick the oldest one.

"Shut up and lick me, who filthy Lil' bitch." Brandi screamed.

I could see Galina's tongue poke out tentatively.

She was starting to lick Brandi's older, hairier pussy.

Meanwhile I was being licked out by Svetlana, getting more and more turned on.

But something frustrated me. Brandi was exceedingly horny. And Galina's tongue was lacking something. I had a quick think.

"Svetlana, come up here." I said in my best teacher tone.

"Ok." Svetlana said as she looked up at me from her position in between my legs.

'what's up?" She asked.

"I'm just going to help your compatriot out. If she doesn't do her best work on Brandi, Brandi when she is this state is likely to just about girl rape her. So, I'm going to offer her some guidance. You can join in with Penny and Natasha, I'm sure neither of them will mind." I said.

"I think that is a good idea, I can see that the Brandi is frustrated." Svetlana said. After that, Svetlana got up from between my legs and I stoop up off my chair. We had a quick kiss and then I went over to Galina and knelt down beside her between Brandi's legs. I turned my head to her and covered my mouth in a shushing motion.

"Let me guide you." I silently whispered.

"Thank you." Galina mouthed back. I looked across to my left and saw that Svetlana was kneeling between Penny's legs and after having kissed Natasha briefly was also licking Penny's pussy. So, Penny had two Russian girls both licking her pussy at the same time.

Svetlana's tongue was licking the bottom part of Penny's pussy, Natasha's from the top.

"Oooh, that feels different, is there two? Ooooh two at once." Penny squealed as the two tongues converged on the sensitive parts of her womanhood.

I started to lick Brandi's pussy slowly and surely with Galina watching intently and learning in earnest. I swallowed so my tongue in my mouth was lubricated up and then I poked it out, so it made initial contact with Brandi's pussy lips. I then it ran up Brandi's right pussy lip across her clit, over to her left lip, down her left lip, a quick flick across the bottom where her lips met. Then back up her right lip up to her clit again. A quick flit across her clit. An intense lick of her clit. And then down her left lip down to the convergence of her lips at the bottom before pushing inside her lips and licking up and down the inside of her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus Galina. You talented little minx. When did you get so fucking good at licking pussies? Oh, Jesus you saucy little Russian slut. That's right make me excited and make me cum, all over you gorgeous little blonde face. Oh fuck, oh fuck you little slut." Brandi screamed in her usual extra loud volume. Gasping as she did.

"See that's how you do it." I whispered to Galina who nodded. I then repeated my oral assault on Brandi before moving down to Brandi's ass. And rimming Brandi out. I ran my tongue clockwise and then anti clockwise around the outside of Brandi's brown hole. Before using my tongue in a probing manner as I inserted it into the inside of Brandi's brown hole and doing the same.

"Oh, my fucking god, Jesus, which feels fucking fantastic." Brandi grunted and cursed.

I then ran my tongue up and down across the outside of Brandi's brown hole and then a quick poke into her ass. Before running my tongue back up to her pussy and then continued my assault on Brandi's pussy.

I stopped and turned my head to face Galina. I smiled to her.

"Your turn." I whispered and backed off Brandi's pussy. Galina's quickly replaced my head.

"Why did you fucking stop? You fucking little teasing slut? I am getting so close to cumming. Fuck you have a talented tongue." Brandi cursed.

"She's just moistening her tongue." I said, so Brandi wouldn't look around and realise that it wasn't her.

I got up and walked around to the other side of the bed. I could Brandi laying on her back her black hair sprawled across the bed. Her nipples rock hard, pointing skyward. Penny was in a similar state beside her. She had given up licking Natasha who was still straddling face. Penny was drooling out of the corner of her mouth, the drool pooling beside her head. As Natasha and Svetlana dually assaulted her womanness.

"Oh, Gah, Hl, Gah,An-Anne." Penny moaned as she saw me standing over her.

"Hi Penny." I answered.

"Have I got, OH JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, GAH Christ. Do I have two licking me at once?" Penny asked her voice punctuated by stabs of pleasure emanating from the two Russian's dual oral assault.

I just smiled and nodded.

Galina was licking Brandi out; she had learnt very well the art of cunninglus. From her unofficial ginger tutor.

"Gah, Gah, Anne you have to have this one lick you. She is fucking incredible, and she's gone for the whole time. Oh Jeus, she is goooooooooood." Brandi moaned and panted as Galina took over and continued my oral assault.

I got into a semi doggy position between Penny and Brandi but facing the other way. I could see Galina hungrily licking on Brandi's pussy as she knelt between her legs on my left. I could see on my right. Natasha assaulting Penny's pussy from above, Svetlana doing the same as she knelt between Penny's legs. I changed positions so I was kneeling between Brandi and Penny. I ran my right hand down and played with Penny's left breast. Her nipples were indeed rock hard. I started rubbing, squeezing, and tweaking her breast and it's nipple.

My Left hand did the same to Brandi's right breast. Brandi's nipples weren't as hard as Penny's, but she was definitely wetter.

I played with both of my friends boobs as the three Russians continued their Oral assaults upon their pussies.

When all of a sudden, Penny started screaming. From my viewpoint I could see Penny's abdominal muscles start to contract, they contracted and then released, each release coinciding with a gasp, each gasp getting deeper and deeper. I could tell from experience that penny was close to exploding.

"Aah, Aah, Gah, Oooh, Ooh, Jesus, JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'm CUMMING." Penny screamed at the top of her lungs.

Natasha rolled off the top of Penny and Svetlana stood up. Penny's lower region was now unfettered leaving her free to cum. And cum she did.

She unleashed a torrent of pussy juice; she squirted and squirted a tsunami of wet sticky juice. She sprayed it out like a fire hose the end of her squirt being past her knees. Some of it dowsed Svetlana, Svetlana had some droplets of Penny's cum in her black hair.

Penny was so loud and powerful in her squirt. That Brandi and Galina stopped, and both looked across.

Penny made shrieking sounds at the top of her voice for about five minutes as her tremendous squirt, squirted. And then when the pressure has subsided, and we thought it was over. She shrieked again and then had another squirt.

Penny finished and then collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Penny sighed in a contented way.

"Wow. If that is what two tongues can fucking do I fucking what two of them, fucking licking me like fucking cheap fucking whores." Brandi said.

As Penny lay there all limp and seemingly lifeless. Svetlana and Natasha moved down to lick up Penny's squirt from her legs and around her pussy. Svetlana licking from below, Natasha licking from across Penny's right side. I decided to join them licking Penny from across her left side. We licked Penny's legs, thighs, and pubic area clean of the sweet sticky cum. Our tongues meeting at the apex of Penny's female organ. We all licked the top of her pussy clean. I also licked the droplets of cum that somehow landed in her forest of pubic hair as well. We replaced her sweet, sticky female cum with our saliva. Before linking al three of our tongues together above her pussy. We twirled and swirled her juices inside each other's mouths as we connected our tongues.

Then Natasha and Svetlana looked at each other a lustful look blazing in their green and brown eyes, respectively. They murmured something in Russian to each other and then Natasha moved across the bed, so she was over Brandi's pussy and as Galina commenced her licking from between Brandi's legs. Natasha joined in from her position above and off to one side of Brandi.

"Oh Jesus, two." Brandi screamed as they commenced their dual licking assault.

Svetlana mean while had walked around and climbed onto the bed opposite me. She kneeled and then brought her hand up to my face and guided me into her for a nice passionate deep kiss. Before Plunging her head down to assault Brandi's left tit. By way of sucking and tonguing it. I decided to join in, so I too dived my head down onto Brandi's vacant right tit.

"Oh god four of them all at once." Brandi said. Unusually for Brandi given her level of arousal, quite quietly.

Penny was laying behind me still recovering her legs intermittently twitching.

Brandi was laying across her bed. She had Svetlana leaning forward in a kneeling position sucking her left tit, I was in a similar position on Brandi's side. Natasha was beside me leaning over Licking Brandi's pussy from the top, Galina was kneeling on the floor between Brandi's legs, licking Brandi's pussy lower half and I assumed Brandi ass. Penny was behind Natasha, and I sprawled in a heap still recovering from her feminine tidal wave. Even though we had cleaned Brandi up by way of licking, there was still a puddle of her cum on the bedspread between her open legs.

Brandi got closer and closer to her orgasm, an orgasm which I felt was going to be big one, well let me rephrase that when I say big I mean massive. With two girls licking her pussy and one on each tit all at the same time. I got the feeling when she did cum it would be a violent eruption that would make Krakatoa or Pompeii seem small.

I looked across at Brandi, her head was laid back, Mouth open teeth clenched, eyes rolled back in their sockets, but she was still screaming.

After about ten minutes of this group assault on Brandi. She wrapped her legs around the back of Galina's head and pulled her in towards her. Whether it was intentional or not she also hooked Natasha's head as well. And she held them there. She also wrapped her arms around Natasha's and my heads and pulled us into her bosoms.

"I'm Cum, Cum, Cum." Brandi screamed her screams interrupted by gasps for air. All four of us trapped being held close into Brandi's body either by her legs or arms.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers