Five Mums Ch. 40 - Breakdown

Story Info
A Breakdown and it’s treatment.
13.4k words
4.62
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers

Chapter 40 - A Breakdown and it's treatment.

"How was the chocolate cake darlink?" Yana asked as she kissed me.

"Sweet and creamy." I replied before turning for home.

"Oh, that's good, Hi kiddo." Mum said as she sort of slid into the back of shmel.

I was unsure what to make of her comment. Did she know what Janice's invitation really meant?

Did she not know? Or did she know but what was pretending not to know? I pondered this.

"Janice does make damned fine cakes you know. Apparently, her mother worked in a cake shop in London when she wasn't doing her psych nursing. Did you know Janice's mother was a nurse?" Mum said.

"Ah, Janice and I got talking and she mentioned something about being born in Jamaica and her parents moved to England when she was a small child." I mentioned.

"Is that right? I knew her father was a screw. But I always assumed she was born in the UK." Mum answered.

"Nyet, I didn't know. It's funny how sometimes children follow in their parents footsteps and sometimes they don't, isn't it? And how can somebody be a screw? What is screw?" Yana commented.

"Yes, I didn't follow in mine. My father was a house painter and my mother worked in a grocery shop. And John's was an engineer, and his mother was a hairdresser. What about yours Yana? And a screw is a slang term for a prison guard." Mum said.

"Why they called screw, what are police called a nail? I thought I told you about my parents, mama." Yana replied.

"Maybe you did but I must have forgotten. Tell me again, Yana. And police are called many things mainly bad things." Mum said.

"Ah, English and it's complexities, sometimes drive me up the wall but, My mother teaches science, and my father is a doctor. So, another way we are connected aren't we, my love?" Yana said as she leaned across from the passenger seat and kissed me.

"Oh Christ, let me out of here." Came mum's voice from the back seat.

"Darling, you smell unusual, why is that?" Yana asked after she came back from kissing me.

"Ah, Thomas and I got into a bit of rough and tumble while we planning something, and we got a bit dirty and sweaty. And I didn't want to pick you smelling like a pig. So, I had a quick shower at his place." I quickly said in answer. It was only half a lie.

Yana's brow furrowed, but she seemed to accept the reason.

"Just be careful in future, Da?" Yana said.

"I thought you were at Janice's tasting cake?" mum interjected.

"Yes, I was, and then Tom and myself got on wedding ideas and we had a bit of rough and tumble. I forgot about Janice. Excuse me. I don't think straight when I am next to such a stunning example of womanhood." I said.

Mum and Yana accepted my excuse, but it was close.

"On the subject of the wedding, you haven't had a chance to tell Yana about Helga yet, have you?" Mum asked.

"AAAAHHH, no I only found out about an hour ago." I sarcastically replied.

"Oh yes, you did. I'll tell Yana. Don't you worry." Mum said. Mum leaned forward from the back seat, so she was sort of between both front seats.

"Ok Yana, his father has got Helga back from the shop, and he was wondering if you would like to use Helga as a wedding car?" Mum asked Yana.

"What or who is Helga?" Yana absent mindedly asked.

"Helga is John's Volkswagen van. It's a 1964 Split window van. John has always been a huge Vee Dub fan and he has been rebuilding it for years, and now it's ready and he wants to know if you want to use for the wedding?" Mum explained.

"A van for a wedding car?" Yana asked.

"Yes, it can seat eight, so it could pick up you and the three bridesmaids and take you and them to the church. Then you two and all the groomsmen and bridesmaids for photos and then back to the reception. And it has a roll-back sunroof so you could have an incredibly fun photo taken with that. John and I have seen one being used for a wedding car and be used in the photos. And then run you two to your hotel with your bags and if his father has his way, he will pick you up the next morning and run you off to your honeymoon." Mum explained.

"Hmm, What color is it?" Yana asked.

"Lolly pink and white and it's seats are white. It would mean a lot to him if you said yes." Mum said.

"Hmm, I say yes. But I have to google what a pink and white Vee Dub van looks like first. But so far, da." Yana said.

I suddenly started to feel quite insignificant. I know that my mum and Yana were quite good friends before the whole arrangement, pregnancy, engagement thing even started. And I was glad that her and my mother had grown closer. But I was starting to feel somewhat ignored, pushed to the kerb even. Like, it was my wedding as well and those two were planning it, even something which I believed has traditionally been planned by the groom and his best man. Wedding transport.

I just concentrated on the driving and drove them home as safely and as quickly as I could. I just wanted to get home. I suddenly felt like I was having some sort of breakdown.

We got home and told mum and Yana I needed a lie down, so I quickly scurried off to our room and stopping on the way to collect my old bear I quickly lay down and had a sleep on top of the bed not in it.

I was woken up by someone squeezing my ear. I was laying on my left side, in a fetal position, my right hand clutching my dear old teddy bear, and unbelievably sucking my thumb.

I didn't wake till the second squeeze on my ear. I opened my eyes to see Yana sitting on the bed beside me, My face level with her lap.

"Are you alright darlink? You have had us all very worried." She purred as she looked down at me with those swimmingly deep blue eyes. I just looked back at her.

"Are you alright? Please tell me I am worried. You suddenly went quiet and came straight here and went to spat'. It is very unusual." Yana asked very softly.

"Yes." I'm fine. Just a bit overwhelmed. That's all." I quietly said.

"Oh okay, I was worried sick, but I have to admit seeing you laying there with your bear made me think you are cute." Yana said brightening up a bit.

I half sat up and noticed that Yana had changed slightly. I couldn't make it out at first but on my second pass of her body I narrowed it down. Her tummy. Gone was her almost six pack of Physical education teaching woman. In its place was a small baby bump. I ran my hand over her belly. I didn't know whether to freak out or be happy.

"Oh, you've noticed bunny? It has been growing, but past day or so, it has been showing when I am dressed. It makes me happy knowing that our deti are growing nicely and safely." Yana said the excitement clear in her voice.

I just laid my hand on her tummy and turned my head away. Not sure how to respond.

"Yana?" I said.

"Da." She replied.

"I love you and our children very much, but I am just still abit overwhelmed." I grudgingly said.

"Da, I know you do, and I can see you are overwhelmed. But come out for dinner, your mother has taught me how to make one of your favourites. We are all worried about you. Me and your parents. So please make us feel comfortable and come out for dinner." Yana implored.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute." I said realising that even though I was in the depths of overwhelming depression, I did have to get up and make an appearance and I couldn't win this argument not against Yana and mum.

"But before we go, could you just hold me?" I said to Yana.

She moved over and wrapped her right arm over my shoulder holding me close to her bosom.

I pressed my head down into her ample tits. She started to murmur and then to my own amazement. I started to reach up and unfasten her blouse. I nuzzled in closer and then pulled one cup down so her tit was exposed. I started to hungrily suckle on her nipple. Not the same sucking action as when you are horny, but when a baby breastfeeds.

Yana started to softly moan, and she pulled me in closer to her. I was suckling on her for a good ten minutes. My eyes were closed, suckling on Yana's right tit, nuzzling, and sucking like a six-week-old baby. She was holding me tighter, eyes closed, murmuring that it was all going to be all right.

Then all of a sudden we were rudely interrupted by a clap.

"Come on you, I know she's starting to show, but you don't have to regress that far. And I didn't breastfeed you anyway. So, get up the pair of you. Dinner's on the table. Yana went to great trouble to make it." Mum snapped.

Yana and I were suddenly jolted into reality. And we disengaged. Yana quickly doing herself up. And then we both followed mum down the hallway to the dining room.

We sat down at the dining table. The fruit of Yana's labours, clearly in front of me. Sitting in the middle of the table, between us all was a large cottage pie. I looked at it, and I had to admit it looked damned good. Sitting there with coating of grilled cheese, next to a bowl of green salad. It's tempting aromas wafting over us.

"I taught Yana here how to make it." Mum said gesturing toward it.

"Yes first time I have ever made the cottage pie or tried it. But I make it for you, and I enjoyed making it." Yana said.

"Yes, you should have seen her, wearing an apron just like a 1950's housewife. She was quite cute." My father who was sitting opposite Yana joked.

The joke like most 'dad jokes' wasn't funny and got few laughs. But Yana took it to heart and seemed to like it even though mum and myself thought it was pretty weak.

The cottage pie was served and because it was and still is one of my favourites I received a big helping. But I only peeked at it. Only really eating one or two spoonful's and maybe a fork of salad. Before making an excuse to excuse myself and returned to our room and assumed my previous position. I didn't want to sleep but I found myself falling into a slumber.

I don't know what had come over me except I was feeling overwhelmed. I was awoken by someone getting into bed beside me. Well not getting in bed beside me as I was still dressed and on top of the bed. I looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 9pm. The person sliding next to me was Yana. She looked like she had been crying. She was wearing some nice lingerie.

"Good evening darlink, how are you? Anything I can interest you in?" Yana asked as she rubbed her body all over with her hands. She was wearing an incredibly sexy ensemble of Black bra and panties. Black with red lace highlights. After asking me she leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead, then she ran her left hand down to my crotch and started to rub me there.

Amazingly not even roused me. My future wife who I thought was the most beautiful and most sexual women in the world was rubbing me and she didn't even get a response. She mumbled something under her breath. And then got up and put her old dressing gown on and walked outside.

She was stopped just past the doorway of the room by mum. My back was facing them, and I don't think I knew they were there, but I could hear them.

"Mama, I don't know what is wrong. He has me very worried. I dress sexily and tried to initiate the sex. Nothing." Yana said as she started to cry.

"Hmm, well his dad gave him a look over and he can't find anything physically wrong with him. So, it must be mental, but what? I've never seen him like this. You didn't tell him your news did you?" Mum asked.

"Nyet, I haven't had a chance to tell him the news about the paternity test coming back that he is the father. I am worried sick about him." Yana said.

That bombshell would have normally bolted me in an excited, happy almost euphoric state. But it didn't even give me a smile.

"You and me both pet, normally he would have eaten maybe three quarters of that cottage pie, but he barely touched it. I am deeply concerned. Has he received any bad news from any of the other boys?" Mum said.

"Nyet, not that I know of." Yana answered.

"Hmm. Let me make a few phone calls, keep an eye on him." Mum said and then went to get her phone.

A minute or so later mum was back. Yana was looking at me from the doorway. Mum made a few calls.

"Hello Penny, is Thomas around?" Mum said into the phone. A minute or so later.

"Hello Thomas, it's Anne here, how has Jay been lately?" Mum asked.

"Ahh,Ahh. No, it's just like he's mentally shutdown. Okay thanks Tom. Bye." Mum said.

"I just rang Thomas and Penny, Thomas said he was looking forward to the wedding etc." Mum said.

Before calling Simon/Grace and David/Janice and having much the same conversation.

"Well, I just rang David and Janice, same story and Janice suggested a few things to do. One of them was to ring Brandi. But I don't particularly want to. " Mum said.

"Let's go have a cup of tea while we think about it, hey Yana." Mum said.

"Nyet I want to stay here with him." Yana insisted.

"Ok." Mum said walking away.

A few minutes later mum returned and gave Yana a cup of tea.

"I spoke to his dad, and he seems to think a call to Brandi is called for, what do you think Yana?" mum asked.

Yana was quiet for a minute.

"Yana?" mum asked.

"I don't know mama; I just don't know." Yana said sobbing.

"Everything all right?" dad said as he came in response to Yana's sobbing.

Yana just sobbed.

"I'm going to call Brandi." Mum decided and walked away.

Dad comforted Yana in the doorway as every time he tried to get her to move somewhere more comfortable she stubbornly refused.

Mum came back about ten minutes later.

"Well, I spoke to Brandi, she can see him tomorrow, she has nothing after lunch, she was going to have a massage, but she can cancel it. So, she said to bring him over sometime around two. She is also very concerned too. She said to make sure he is drinking and has no pants on and nothing sharp. Just in case." Mum said.

At that, Yana let out a loud wail, as she resumed sobbing. As she sobbed loudly she shouted in Russian.

Mum started to move into the bedroom. Yana still being comforted by dad.

"Need a hand?" dad asked mum.

"No, I should be able to do it." Mum answered.

Mum came up to the bed and forcefully rolled me over onto my back. I closed my eyes; I could see through my one half closed eye. Yana, resting her head on dad's shoulder, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Well, you are going to see Brandi tomorrow boyo. We are all concerned about you, you know." Mum said as she stripped my trousers off.

"Just taking your pants off, because of the belt." Mum said as I was awake. She slid my pants down my legs and off. She then came up and when Dad or Yana weren't looking. She pulled the front of my boxers down and felt my cock and balls up. Then lent forward and kissed them. Before pulling my boxers up again. She then raised my head up and placed it on the pillows and pulled the bedclothes over me.

"Coming in Yana?" mum called out.

"Da, coming." Yana answered as she moved into the room and stood beside the bed as she took her robe off.

"Look at you, whatever is wrong with you, it must be bad. Look at what Yana's wearing. Even a Deadman would jump her in that. I know I would. But Brandi will fix you tomorrow." Mum said as Yana got changed and then climbed in next to me. She lay next to me and wrapped her arm across my shoulder.

Mum waited for Yana to position herself.

"Popravlyaysya, muzh, ya ochen' volnuyus'. Ya sdelayu vse, chtoby uvidet' tebya luchshe, pozhaluysta, ulybnis', pozhaluysta." ( Get better please husband, I am very worried. I would do anything to see you better, please smile, please.) Yana said as she kissed deeply with each word she said.

Then mum pulled the bedclothes up over both of us. And kissed us both goodnight like two small children. She closed the curtains, turned off the lights and then left. Stopping to talk to dad on the way out.

" I've put the kids down. I hope he starts to cheer up." Mum said the concern apparent in her voice.

"Me too, both of them. She is beside herself with worry. But it shows whatever affection Yana has for him is real. That is hard to fake. Now let's sleep" Dad said as he walked mum away.

With that mum and dad went to bed. I went to sleep realizing that since I had picked mum and Yana up. I had barely uttered two words. I fell asleep quite quickly, but Yana barely slept at all. And when she did sleep it was a fitful sleep. On the occasions that I did look upon her with one eye, she was either mumbling or talking in Russian or sobbing both quietly and loudly.

Interestingly, I felt a mixture of three conflicting emotions, Depression, I was depressed overall but I also felt pangs of joy at my overall situation. And lust, as evidenced by my rubbing of Yana's crotch and tits.

I slept all night. Mum awoke Yana and I.

"Goood morning kids, how are we this morning?" Mum chirped as opened the curtains bathing the room in morning sunlight.

My eyes flickered open, and I rubbed my eyes half-heartedly. My torso limp, I just lay there in a foetal position my faithful teddy underneath me. Yana, was also lying in a foetal position as well, only on her right side, whereas I was lying on my left. Her left arm draped over my shoulders. Yana's tits straight in my face. So, Yana and I were laying facing each other, but were not level with each other. I had a puddle of drool on my forehead just above my right eye. Obviously as a result of Yana's nightly drool. I also had a small amount of wetness on my head above my right ear, which I surmised was a result of Yana's tears. I looked up at her face, her eyes were bright red, the tracks of her tears visible on her cheeks.

"Did he cheer up and give you some action last night?" mum asked gesturing to Yana's chest. I glanced across and found out that Yana's breasts were exposed, and her nipples were semi hard.

" Good morning mama, nyet he didn't he has been in the same state since last night, but he did suckle on me most of the night. But not like a sucking in a romantic way, more like a baby breastfeeding. I at first found it slightly uncomfortable, but I just held him closer to me and let him do it. As I quietly cried into his hair." Yana said sniffing back another round of crying.

Mum just stroked Yana's face.

"I know love we are all worried. And you're crying wasn't quiet. It was quite loud, louder than the sounds you two normally make." Mum said.

"Sorry mama, I don't mean to cry. But I am extremely worried." Yana explained wiping tears away from her eyes.

She was still very upset as you could tell by the fact that even though she was smiling she was still sniffling, like when someone has finished crying but not finished crying.

I just lay there.

"Are you two going to get up and have some breakfast?" Mum asked.

"Mama, I don't feel like eating but I suppose I have to, to keep these two boys inside me going. I will be out shortly." Yana said.

"Good, and cover yourself up, John hasn't left yet. He's hasn't seen your, shall we say, Ampleness? And is Jay getting up?" mum asked.

"I don't know, I really hope so I want him back like he used to be." Yana said covering her chest back up, her left nipple in particular, prominently harder than the other one. I must have suckled that one a lot more.

"Well, he better at least make an attempt, his dad will be in to see him too. And if he doesn't get up I'll just upturn the bed. Now you go and make yourself presentable, be the beautiful daughter in law I know you are." Mum said.

Yana got up and you could hear go to the bathroom and obviously wash her face and possibly hair.

Mum sat on the bed next to me. My eyes were open but unresponsive just still, staring into space.

"Right, you, I don't know what's wrong, but come out of it please. You have all of us worried. Janice wants to stage an intervention. Yana is beside herself, and so are your father and I." Mum said rubbing me gently.

Her hand came to rest by my crotch.

milfman23
milfman23
217 Followers