Five Mums Ch. 40 - Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?" mum asked.

"When I picked you and Yana up, I had just come from Janice's and Janice was shall we say unusually 'friendly' and no that isn't a euphemism. But with you and Yana sitting there and planning things like using Helga as the wedding car. I just felt so overwhelmed, neither of you asked what I was feeling or thought. And it eventually got to me. And it broke my heart seeing Yana in that state." I said.

"So, you emotionally shut down, because we didn't ask your opinion on the wedding car?" mum pointedly asked.

"In a nutshell yes but that was only the tip of the iceberg." I answered.

"Yes, we have to remember that he is having a few years compressed into a few months. I understand where Jay is coming from." Penny said backing me up.

"Oh, okay so I'm outgunned. What else were we going to discuss? Something about Penny?" mum said.

"Oh, I was just discussing with Jay about trying fisting. Oh, and I must thank you for ruining Mine and Jeanette's surprise. Thank you." Penny said.

"Sorry Penny, now what about your fisting fantasy? And how is Jeanette?" Mum replied.

"Well Jeanette has news, I heard it this morning, is it okay if I tell you Jay?" Penny said.

"Go for it." I replied.

"Well Jeanette is another Yana. She is pregnant and like Yana she is expecting twins." Penny said.

"What a second set of twins?" Mum exclaimed.

"Yep, and the fisting fantasy, well it comes from Thomas and his internet history lately. He likes watching two milfs doing lesbian fisting. Two milfs, four holes. Jay and I thought you might be interested because it interests me a lot." Penny said.

"Hmm, well as you may or may not know, fisting and pissing has never really interested me. But I'm willing to try it, in both holes. Maybe Penny's fist in but sorry Jay your fist in my ass? Maybe not but in my pussy yes." Mum said.

"Well, that was easier than I thought." Penny said.

"Yes are you turned on Penny? Got a nice wet patch between your legs?" Mum asked Penny.

"Yes I am wet both at the thought of fisting and having this one in my holes again. You Anne?" Penny said.

"Ditto, now we will just finish this and then make a start." Mum said.

At that she blew Penny a kiss across the table and then turned her head to me and blew me a kiss as well followed by licking her lips and sucking on her index finger.

"Well, your mum is definitely horny. Anne you have anything sweet I can eat? I just feel like something sweet." Penny said.

"Yes." Said mum, standing and walking to the pantry, returning with a small red cardboard box. She opened it and Penny helped herself to a piece of fudge.

"This is delicious, what is it?" Penny asked turning the box so she could read the label.

"Barkers Russian Fudge. What Russian fudge." Penny said before cracking up.

"What's so funny about fudge?" mum asked. As I too started to crack up.

Penny tried to stop laughing.

"While we were in bathroom together, Jay and I were talking about his liking for anal. And also, how he mainly has Russian fudge lately. And now I am eating some." Penny said cracking up again.

"Oh, Christ I forgot Yana's updates. I better text her." Mum said, standing up and racing down the hallway to get her phone.

"Tell her, he's feeling better, but not how we got him feeling better." Penny called after mum.

A minute or two later mum remerged texting Yana. A moment later her phone rang, receiving a text message in reply.

"Oh, Yana is glad. But she insists you still go and see Brandi at 1pm." Mum said.

"Oh, she wants you to go see Brandi eh? But will it be a therapeutic session or a 'Therapeutic' session?" Penny asked.

"Makes you wonder, doesn't it?" I replied.

"Agreed, but it cured you so far, if Penny's efforts are anything to go by." Mum said with a giggle.

"Yes where were we?" Penny asked.

"I think a three-way is coming." I joked.

"Hmm promises, promises. What you think Penny?" mum jokingly asked.

"I think your little boy is a big fucking tease, always saying he'll do something and then leaving us high and dry with nothing but a spin cycle to relieve the pressure we are under." Penny said.

"So, what do you think we should do?" Mum asked.

"Hmm, let's take him into the bedroom tie him down and fuck him." Penny shouted.

"Yes tie him down and fuck his ass with something so he can pay us back all that worry eh?" Mum answered.

"Yes but we don't have a strap on around here, do we?" Penny replied to half teasingly.

"I'm sure we can find a Carrot or a banana around here." Mum said.

I gulped because both women seemed totally serious about invading my ass with some sort of phallus shaped object.

"Look at him Anne, he thinks we are going to do it." Penny said.

"Well, aren't we?" Mum asked.

"Hmph, maybe." was Penny's casual answer.

Mum just had a small giggle.

"Why don't go and see what you find while I get him 'warmed up'." Penny said. At that Penny guided me into the lounge and gestured for me to sit on the couch. I sat on the couch in the middle of the couch straddling the two cushions on the two-seater. I sat with my cock still hard, considering what I thought the two women were planning. After I sat down with my legs open. Penny Knelt down and leaned in close to me.

"I'll let you in on a secret. We aren't going to peg you. I'm going to fist and fuck her holes with anything I can find. What your mum doesn't know is whatever she finds is for her holes, not yours." Penny huskily whispered into my ear. I just nodded in agreement of Penny's deception.

Meanwhile mum was in the kitchen finding what she thought would theoretically fit in an ass. She emerged with an armful of stuff. She had found an empty beer bottle, carrot, cucumber, whisk, chocolate bar just to name a few.

"Hey Penny look what I found." Mum said and then stood beside me.

Penny had a brief look and then started to suck my cock again. Mum leant down to whisper in my ear.

"Penny thinks we're fucking you. But I wouldn't let aunty Penny fuck my little boy. We're going to fuck her ass with these, fist her holes and piss on her. Our secret." Mum whispered.

So, I was complicit in their deceit, they both had the same idea. How interesting I thought.

Penny started sucking using her usual technique like she had done in the shower previously. As she knelt between my wide-open legs. Meanwhile mum had brought her tits into my face, and I instinctively started to suck them. I sucked them in more of a passionate way different to how I had suckled on Yana's the night before. I licked and sucked on my mum's juicy and rock-hard nipples, getting moans out of her.

"Having fun Jay?" Penny said as she briefly stopping sucking me and gave me a few tugs of my cock.

"Yes." I answered as I briefly stopping sucking mum.

"Good, you Anne?" Penny also asked.

Mum just moaned a loud but soft 'Aaaaahhhh.'

Penny continued with her sucking, occasionally moving from my cock to teabag my balls. When she moved to my balls she would give me a few rapid tugs of hand job while she licked and sucked my balls. Penny did this a couple of times, the third cycle of 'the tug and tea' routine involved mum breaking off from my sucking so she could reach forward and do the tugging while used her mouth on my balls. After a couple of tugs. Mum leaned forward a little bit more so she could take over the blowjob duties from Penny. As mum assumed an almost upside-down position. This position also gave me access to the other two of my mother's holes. Her positioning enabled me to finger fuck her pussy with my left hand. My right hand reaching downward to hold her red-haired head in place.

My left hand rubbed across the outside of mum's pussy, gently caressing the delicate folds of her pussy. As I did so mum's mouth temporarily broke contact with my cock as she let out a soft "Ooh."

Before returning to suck me. Only this time with increased vigour. Penny meanwhile never stopped her licking and sucking of my balls.

I noticed mum's pussy was soaked, so I ran my fingers over and over pussy, coating my fingers in sweet, sticky but lubricating juices. Getting more soft moans out of her as I did so. The more I fiddled with her soft delicate folds the more she moaned. I pushed first one, then two, then three fingers of my left hand deep inside her pussy, the pussy I had been pushed out of 18 years before. I coated my fingers with a liberal coating of her pussy juice. I finger fucked her a few times with the three middle digits of my left hand before withdrawing my hand and rubbing my fingers together. Coating them over and over before plunging them into the depths of her pussy again and again. Getting more and more juice on my fingers as I did so. With each plunge of my juice covered fingers into her ginger pussy, mum let out a yelp. I got them covered in lubricating juice and withdrew them for a final time with the intention of using them to lube her ass up for either Penny's or my fist, or whatever depraved phallus shaped implement penny had found. But I was interrupted by Penny, momentary breaking off from licking and sucking my balls to reach her head forward, grab hold of my left hand and plunge my fingers into her mouth. She sucked each finger clean, licking and sucking them dry.

"Hmm, your mum tastes good today." Penny said with a smile. The result was Penny went back to sucking and licking me but not my balls. Her intended target was a little lower down as she aimed her tongue for my ass and started to rim me as mum continued her dutiful cock sucking.

The two women were either sucking my cock or rimming my ass. When I ran my fingers into mum's pussy again and covered my fingers in her juices again, which covered my fingers in her juices again and then I fucked mum's ass with my fingers and then I pulled her and Penny off me and stood up. I grabbed Penny and mum by their hair, in mum's case by a handful of hair and in Penny's case by her bun or as it was known as her 'Hair handle.' And dragged them over to the dining table. I dragged them over to the table and placed them on it, next to each other. I tapped them to open their legs when they were next to each other. As they were laying across the dining table, they were waist height to me, this offered me easy access to both of their holes. Penny and mum were laying next to each other on their backs but with maybe enough space for maybe a third person to lay between them. I stood over them and motioned for them to move closer to each other, they both saw, and Penny and mum wriggled together so their shoulders were touching each other. Now they next to each other and Penny made a deliberate move to place her right leg over mum's. Penny's also moved her right hand across to feel mum's wet pussy while her left hand sought out mum's tits. She played with both mum's tits and pussy. And then leaned her head forward across to her right so her and mum could kiss each other. They had contact and it was a deep passionate tongue kiss between them. Then mum returned the favour.

"If you two tarts have finished." I said sarcastically to them both.

"Oh yes sorry dear." Mum replied.

"Yes Anne, how could you hold up your son and his tree trunk of a cock?" Penny flippantly asked.

I ran my now fully engorged cock between the index and middle fingers of my right. And used them to flick it up and down from the base. Much the same way a fly fisherman does. I tantalising teased the two women laying across the table their legs over each other, making them quiver with excitement and anticipation.

The ladies were in an unusual mood. When I asked them which one I fuck first. I got two responses.

"Blood is thicker than water, so me first." Was mum's reply.

"I have been aching for you, and you have been neglecting me. So, fuck aunty Penny first. Plus, I'm a visitor." Penny said half jokingly.

Just then mum's phone rang. She reached across and grabbed it.

"Oh hello, Yana. Yes he feeling better." Mum said into the phone. Just as she said that I licked my fingers and used them to lube Penny's pussy lips. Before I slowly slid my 'tree trunk' into Penny's pussy. She moaned softly with my entry.

"Aah." Penny moaned.

"Oh, that was Penny, just having a refreshing beverage. She came to see him. Yes we will make sure he goes. Yes we know you do petal. And don't cry." Mum said into the phone. So obviously Yana was still upset, but at this stage I didn't really care that much. And I was fucking Penny slowly and softly, just enough to ignite her but not too loud so as to tip off Yana that my 'therapy' involved fucking her future mother-in-law and one of best friends and colleagues on the dining table. So, I just fucked Penny softly but deeply for the next few minutes while mum and Yana exchanged pleasantries on the ph. I fucked Penny so good she started to moan with pleasure and volume. I had to cover her mouth with one hand. While my other hand reached across to my left and started to play with my mum's increasingly wet ginger pussy. What a sight it must have made. Two hot milfs laying shoulder to shoulder on the dining table, Penny's right leg sprawled over mum's left leg. Me fucking penny, my right hand over Penny's mouth. My left hand playing with mum's ginger pussy. Mum's left hand also reaching across to play with Penny's tits, her right hand holding the phone up to her ear ass he spoke to her future daughter in law.

I fucked Penny in this slow yet sensual state for a good five minutes or so.

"Oh no he's having a rest, taking things slowly at the moment. Oh yes one of will take him to Brandi's for one o' clock. Yes dear." Mum spoke into the phone as Penny's moans increased in volume.

"Oh yes, she's here. Did you want to speak to her? Yes hang on a minute." Mum said into the phone. At that she covered the phone.

"Penny, she wants a word about the wedding make up." Mum said.

"Well give her to me." Penny said, in between my thrusting.

"Hello Yana, Anne said you wanted to discuss make up? Uh-huh. Yes I like that idea. Gagh. Aaah yes I like that Aaah idea. Oh no just trying to drink a cup of tea as I talk." Penny said, concealing the fact that the Aaah's and Gagh's were actually me fucking her. I continued to fuck Penny despite all these constant interruptions, and mum starting to giggle. It wasn't made any easier by mum rolling onto her side and starting to suck on Penny's tits as she spoke to Yana.

After a couple of minutes of discussing what colours and look Yana was aiming for. Penny asked if she needed Anne again. Yana asked if I was free. To which Penny replied I was relaxing and shouldn't be disturbed. But Yana would not be convinced she was adamant that I speak to her.

Penny handed the phone up to me.

"She insists." Penny said to me as she passed the phone up to me.

I took the phone off Penny and spoke into it.

"Hello Yana, how is it?" I asked into the phone as I still fucked Penny.

"Hello darling, how are you feeling?" Yana purred down he phone.

"Quite good, just doing some exercises that Brandi suggested, to try to raise my spirits." I answered. Fucking Penny even faster as I said so.

"Good, so any ideas what caused your episode, I want you happy and healthy. I love you more than life itself and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you." Yana said as she started to cry.

"Yana, I love you too, and I feel the same. And this is just a speedbump. But I am getting much better and when Brandi sees me soon I think we will work something out. But I am looking forward to, Ooooh. Yana sorry if I make weird noises but I am still exercising." I said into the phone. The ooooh owing to the fact that Penny's pussy was responding my increasingly tightening around my cock.

"Ok better do your exercises and see Brandi, and remind your mother and Brandi that I want to be kept updated okay?" Yana said.

"Yes I will pass it on. And Yana?" I said.

"Da?" Yana answered.

"Lyublyu tebya." I said saying love you in Russian.

"Da I know you do, and me too. I better let you go. Morning break is nearly over. a seychas do svidaniya (Bye for now.)." Yana said and made a kissing sound.

"Poka. ( Bye.)." I said and then hung up. Putting the phone down on the table.

"Well, that was a long one." Mum said.

"Yes, just as well it wasn't a video call eh? But she does love him." Penny laughed.

"Yes, now that is over I can fuck you good and proper, Penny." I said.

"Oh, please do, but call me 'Aunty Penny' like you used to." Penny said.

"Okay ' Auntie Penny." I said as I withdrew almost out of "Aunty Penny's' pussy and then slammed it back into her good, hard and fast.

Now I was encumbered by phone calls and the need to be 'quiet'. I was able to fuck Penny or 'Aunty' with a renewed vigour and ferocity. As I rapidly pulled out and in. I was able to pull my whole length out and then push it straight in the whole length up to the base. I furiously fucked Penny's pussy for another ten minutes, making her moan in delight as well as making her pussy get wetter and wetter.

"Oh Jesus, fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking Christ, fucking goddamed, motherfucker, fuck with that big fucking cock you fucking goddamamned motherfucking motherfucker. Oh, Jesus fucking, Christ, Jesus. Jeus, fucking make me cum all over that goddamned tree trunk of yours, Jesus it's a fucking tree and I'm a fucking monkey in it. Fuck me with me and make me fall out of the fucking tree, oh Jesus fucking Christ, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Screamed Penny. Mum was also contributing to Penny's screams of pleasure as she was sucking Penny's tits at the same time.

"Enjoying yourself ' Aunty' Penny?" I sarcastically asked.

"Oh, fuck yes, make me cum you fucking little sod." Penny spat.

At this mum slapped Penny across the face.

"Don't speak to my son like that." Mum said after she had slapped Penny.

"Why don't you take your fucking son and have him fuck your ass, you fucking uptight ginger whore?" Penny spat.

"Penny no need for that." I said as I withdrew my cock out of Penny's ass. It was covered in her juices.

"Clean up mum." I said shaking my cock in mum's direction.

Mum eagerly bent down and sucked my cock.

"My turn?" Mum asked.

"Not yet, 'Aunty here is going to learn some respect." I said as I lined my cock with Penny's anal entrance. And then like a medieval battering ram breaking down a castle's gates I shoved my cock, straight into Penny's ass and I shoved it in deep. Deep, hard, fast and under lubricated.

"AAAAHHHHHHH, Jesus holy. That fucking hurts." Penny cried out as my rock-hard cock, penetrated her under lubricated ass. It was lubricated, with her juices and a small amount of mum's saliva but it wasn't overly lubricated. Lubricated just enough to allow movement, but not really provide comfort.

I continued to fuck Penny's brown hole for a good ten minutes. Ten minutes of hard, fast, deep, rough, and furious fucking. I was reaching forward and grabbing Penny by her tits and squeezing them as I tore her ass to shreds.

I pounded her pooper with such force that with every thrust into her She moved slightly on the surface of the hard wooden tabletop.

"Grrr, Aaaaahhhh, AAhhh, gahh, Gaaaghh, gagh, Aaaaahhhh, Ooooooohhhhhhh." Moaned Penny along with other non-decipherable words and noises. With each thrust of my cock into Penny, she would slide closer and closer into mum's wet, glistening ginger pussy. She came so close and screamed so much that mum in all her wisdom decided to mount Penny's face.

"This ought to keep you quiet, you damned squealing tart." Mum said as she straddled Penny's head, mums pussy lining up exactly with Penny's hungry mouth. The result was Penny instinctively started to lick mum's dripping pussy much to mum's delight. Penny still continued to scream and moan but her noises were muffled as mum's pussy was almost airlock tight on Penny's mouth. I increased my tempo on Penny's ass each forceful thrust connecting Penny's ass with my pubic hair.