Five Mums Ch. 40 - Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMM, unusual. You've had a morning wood since puberty and none this morning. That is odd. But buck out of it please because I would rather hear the sounds of you stretching Yana's holes than the sound of her sobbing keeping me awake at night. So please?" Mum said almost pleading. Then dad came in.

"How is he?" dad casually asked.

"Eyes open, but no response." Mum answered.

"Oh, like that is it? Now you know why I specialised in anaesthesia not psychiatry." Dad proceeded to give me an examination and then with mum's help, dragged me or should I say manhandled me out of bed and I was sort of marched down to the dining room between them.

I half walked, half stumbled into the dining room and then sat down. But I wasn't hungry, it was all Yana and mum could do to make me eat one slice of toast. Dad made a phone call to a friend from med school who was a consultant psychiatrist. And he had a brief conversation, before getting ready to leave for morning surgery.

"Okay I just rang Charlie he's a psych consultant I know, if Jay doesn't improve over the next 24 hours. Charlie will look at him and most probably commit him. Let's hope Brandi can have some luck with him. And Yana don't worry." Dad said before hugging both Yana and mum goodbye and then departing.

"Mama, I don't want him in an asylum, they do horrible things to them in there." Yana said and then broke down in tears sobbing.

"Yana, it won't get that bad, Brandi can work wonders. But what about you? Are you up to going to work? I think you could do with getting out of the house, but your mind will be elsewhere. So up to you." Mum said to Yana.

"Da, mama. Part of me wants to work and try to be normal but part of me doesn't. But I can't bear to see him like this. So, I think I will go in, but how good I will be I don't know." Yana said.

"Yes, okay. But if you need or want to come back home just let them know. Grace, Penny, and Janice all know what the problem is. So, they can back you up okay. Meantime I'm going to try to get this one in the shower might wake him up and cheer him up a bit." Mum said.

"You want a hand?" Yana asked.

"Just help me get him up and naked, I don't want you slipping now you're at that stage, you're starting to show." Mum said proudly.

At that I had mum and Yana on both sides lifting me up out of the chair. There wasn't anything physically wrong I was just so overwhelmed; my motivation had evaporated away completely.

They lifted me up and slowly stripped me, then Yana left us to go get ready for work.

I stood in the dining room naked, my previous exploits with both of them leaving me unashamed in my nakedness in front of both of them. But then I was also in a near catatonic state anyway.

Yana and mum between them shuffled me down to the bathroom.

"Right Yana, I'm going to shower him. It may wake him up abit. I'll text you hourly and also with any updates. But you must not worry ok? Now you better get going." Mum said as she opened the shower door, reached in, and turned it on.

" Get better, please I love you." Yana said imploringly before kissing me and leaving for school.

Mum then felt the water, and when the temperature was right shuffled me into the shower.

"Hmm, an 18-year-old who doesn't get hard? I am worried." Mum mused.

She then did something unexpected, she stripped.

I may have been in a nearly catatonic and deep in the throes of depression. But I did notice mum's pink and rock-hard nipples. Mum went to climb in with me. But then she stopped, retreated back, and picked up her phone.

"Just had a thought has Andrew, slipped him something? He's pissed at both of them. And he drugged Yana awhile back. Mum said, thinking aloud. Then she started texting. Mum was one of those people who spoke what she was texting as she was texting. She held her phone and texted.

"Hi all, just wondering if any of you, or your boys know if Jay has had any contact with Andrew recently. Could you check? Thanks Anne." She murmured.

"Now who to send it to? Ah, Janice, Penny, Grace, Thomas, David, Simon, and Emma." Mum thought aloud and then sent it. The text message sent to all her circle, my circle, and my form teacher.

Upon hearing Emma's name, I had a flashback to my 'Testimonial' when I invaded her ass with all manner of school supplies.

Mum put the phone down and after leaving me standing under the shower's stream got in with me. She sprayed me with water all over before lathering me up with soap. Before checking the several text messages, she had received. She looked at her phone.

"Hmm according to everyone Andrew hasn't been seen for two weeks. Janice says drugs like what I'm thinking are quick acting. Thanks Jan I'm the chemist." Mum muttered. She proceeded to lather me up, using her tits.

The sensations of mum's lathering and the warm water, had an effect, I was slowly getting hard. Mum noticed and started to rub my cock.

"Well." She murmured. As she rubbed my cock and balls. After a few minutes of rubbing me softly, she turned me around and opened my legs.

"I wonder." Mum said quietly as she squatted down behind me. The next thing I knew was the feeling of mum's tongue softly invading my ass. She was rimming me. She gently probed my ass for the next few minutes. Then the doorbell rang. Mum ignored it. Whoever was there kept ringing it as my mother rimmed me. On the third ring, she stopped and left to go and answer it. I could hear two female voices. Then mum came back with Penny in tow.

I could hear them coming up the hallway. And then they both rounded the doorway into the bathroom. I was standing in the shower, covered in soap suds, running down my body.

Penny and mum entered both with a concerned look on their faces.

Mum was naked except for a robe she threw on to answer the door. Which was mostly undone.

Penny was wearing a short sleeved white dress with big yellow daisies on it. She had black shoes with small heels, as usual her hair was up in a bun.

I was reflecting on our previous escapades and pondering what was going to happen now.

"Jay, look who's here to see you? Penny." Mum said as she entered the bathroom.

"Hi Jay, your mother, told me what was wrong. And in answer to question Anne, I don't think Jay and Andrew have had any contact lately. But I can see that no matter what is wrong with him, I see a large part of him is shall, we say still functional." Penny said and reached into the shower and gently stroked my cock.

Penny gave it a few soft, gentle strokes and then withdrew.

"What have you been doing with him? Or is it the sight of me?" Penny asked mum.

"Well Janice said to get him to shower, it might wake him up out of it, so Yana and I sort of half carried him in here, I soaped him up. And then I thought maybe one of his favourite things will make him spring out of it. And I'm a bit randy as well as worried. So, knowing that it's one of his favourite things. I started to rim him. And that is the result. And then you came." Mum explained to Penny.

"Okay not sure if I follow, but okay." Penny replied.

"Well Janice said to try to snap my little boy out of it, to do something he remembers, and he enjoys. And you and I both know he likes to have his asshole probed by a nice wet tongue, and I was horny, so I just acted on it. It seemed like a good idea at the time." Mum said.

"Oh, I'm not saying it isn't, but he isn't your little boy is he, as You, Me, Yana, Janice, Grace, and Brandi can all testify to. So how are you going to relieve him once he reaches that point?" Penny said.

"Don't know." Mum said.

"I have an idea or two." Penny said. At that she hitched up the skirt of her dress and squatted in the shower with me. She still had her white dress on.

"Hmm." Penny purred. As she turned me around, so my groin was under the shower stream. So as to wash the suds away.

"You've lathered him too much Anne, If I take that in my mouth it will be like having my mouth washed out with soap. As she started to rinse away the suds and gently tug on my cock. Turning me occasionally, to see if there was any suds left on me. When my groin was completely free of suds. She turned me around and pushed me back further, so my back was touching the wall. She then fully got into the shower with me. Still fully clothed in her nice white dress. I moved slightly so the shower stream was hosing down my front side. Penny didn't care. She just moved in for the kill, white dress, and all. She came level with the tip of my hardness, then reached forward with her tongue. She quickly darted her tongue around my cockhead, flitting it with her tongue from side to side. As she ran her left hand up to fondle my chest and her right hand reached down to cup my balls. Then she pulled back and started to run her tongue up and down the sides of my cock. Licking down the shaft down to the base on one side, then coming back up again. Then repeating on the other side, then the top and bottom sides. Then when it was all coated in a mixture of water and saliva she opened her mouth wide almost like she was getting a tonsil examination and plunged it onto my cock. She plunged as deep as she could, taking almost my entire length in one plunge. Then she closed her lips around my shaft, and she started sucking, working up a great amount of suction. Before working her way back up to the tip. As she moved up to my tip. She also sucked and used her tongue in a circular manner to swirl it around my shaft as she went up on the return journey.

Penny was slowly and surely getting me excited. She continued sucking me about ten to fifteen minutes slowly and surely building up my lust level, with of combination of slow and skilful sucking and ball massaging. Mum meanwhile just leaned back against the bathroom wall behind Penny, and she masturbated herself, one hand rubbing her pussy. The other hand playing with tits and nipples. Mum would also periodically lick her lips.

The whole time the shower was running and getting progressively cooler as the hot water tank started to empty. The whole time Penny was in the stream of the shower. Her white dress which I actually thought was quite pretty, getting more and more soaked. Eventually turning into a misty, transparent dress, much like a well soaked wet T-shirt. As it clung to her form. I could make out every minute detail of Penny's body. The white bra with its lacy cups. Her light brown nipples and darker areolas.

Then all of a sudden after nearly 24 hours of not doing it, I did two things. One, I moved, and I grabbed Penny by her bun sitting on top of her head, as I held her there and started to fuck her mouth. Two, I spoke.

"Jesus, fucking Christ Penny. You have a goddamned magic mouth. You fucking sexy, seductive milf wench." I said as I pummelled her mouth.

The look on both her's and mum's faces was priceless. Pennys look was a mixture of shock, and possibly relief. Mum's look was a mixture of shock, relief, and curiosity.

"What?" mum said. Penny couldn't say anything as she was slurping her saliva back up as my cock probed the depths of her throat. A probing made easier by me reaching down and squeezing her nose shut. The effect of which was her mouth stretch open further and my cock slide further down. Eventually making Penny dry retch. But I continued to face fuck her. And she got more and more soaked by the shower. I continued to face fuck Penny, fucking what could be described as my 'second mother' with vigour and ferocity. As I pummelled her mouth and throat with no mercy.

Penny's dress was soaked and was looking like it had just come out of the washing machine albeit one where the cycle hasn't spun. Her hair was also soaked. But in the meantime, I just used her trademark bun on top of her head as a 'head handle.'

Mum the look of astonishment clearing off her face walked a couple of paces towards us. She stepped into the shower, Beside me.

"Well, you certainly sprung back but room for one more?" Mum asked as she snuggled up next to me. Followed a kiss with a lot of tongue.

"We can always make room, but I am very close to letting it go." I replied back.

"So, Penny is the lucky wench is she? That is disappointing." Mum said sounding despondent. As she also reached her right hand down and grabbed Penny by the hair and pulled Penny into my cock more.

Penny was struggling to accommodate my large cock in her overstuffed mouth. Mum squatted down next to Penny on Penny's left-hand side. I looked down at them. Penny's mouth was bulging as well as her eyes as she struggled to fit my cock in her mouth. Her mascara and make up being washed away not only by the shower that was relentlessly soaking her but also tears as her eyes watered. My left hand was slapping her bulging cheeks, my right hand clutching her bun and holding her head in place also occasionally using it to forcibly puh her head down further on my cock. Her white dress which was previously pretty now a clingy soaked transparent mess, her nice white lacey bra in much of a similar state. Her arms just hanging by her sides. Mum was next to Penny. Mum was naked, her nipples rock hard, pointing erectly forward. Mum licking her lips as she watched my cock invade Penny's mouth. Mums left hand was rubbing my balls as her right hand was clutching a lock or two of Penny's light brown hair and was pushing her head into my cock as well.

"Are you close to cumming baby?" mum cooed.

"Yes close." I replied.

"Are you going to give mummy your cum or are you going to give it to Aunty Penny?" mum asked cooing.

"Penny. But not here, this showers getting cold." I replied.

At that mum stood up and backed out of the shower. I held Penny's hair tighter and yanked her off my engorged member. As I proceeded to step out of the shower I dragged Penny by her hair onto the floor. Where she adopted a squatting position. Mum quickly found the zip on Penny's dress and tore it off her, It making a loud slapping sound as it landed on the bathroom floor such was the amount of water it had absorbed in the shower; I then guided my cock to mum's waiting mouth, and she kissed it and then I guided it into Penny's mouth using her hair bun to guide it. I then forced my cock down her mouth and as I held Penny by her hair bun and mum held her friends head in place by holding it between her hands. I groaned.

"Gagh, Oh my god Jesus." I cried as I shot load after load into Penny's entrapped mouth. I let go three loads of cum not the back of Penny's mouth and then pulled half out and deposited a fourth onto Penny's tongue. Before withdrawing completely and then mum slammed Penny's mouth shut and tickled Penny's chin forcing her to sallow every last drop.

Penny gulped it all down and then surprisingly gave a loud, long 'AAhhh.'

"I haven't heard you call me aunty penny for a long time." Penny said.

"Haha." I just laughed. Penny looked at her thoroughly soaked dress.

"I came here to see how you were. And look what happened." Penny said.

"Well, you helped him." Mum said.

"Yes but I still feel Like I could use more help." I teased.

"Oh, good maybe I could 'help' you." Mum said.

"Well, I have a sore mouth." Penny said.

"Hmm give me about ten minutes and I'll be ready to go again." I said.

At that Penny stood up her bra and matching panties were soaked.

"Tea anyone?" mum asked.

"Yes please." Penny replied.

"Me too." I said.

Mum left the room and put the kettle on. She came back while it was boiling armed with a pair of kitchen scissors.

"Let's take that lingerie off you shall we Penelope?" mum quizzed.

"Penelope?" I asked.

"Yes it's her full name. Jason Adrian." Mum joked back.

"I just prefer Penny." Penny huskily said, as she had a slightly irritated throat from all the mouth and throat fucking.

"I think I heard the kettle pop off." Said mum as she exited the room. Penny in the meantime just knelt there getting her breath and spittle back.

"Thank you Penny, for breaking my depression." I said.

"No problem." Penny said in between swallowing.

"Yes it got to the point where my lust got greater, was that a favourite dress by the way?" I asked.

"Yes, I like it because it is bright and cheery." Penny said as she stood up.

"Well, it cheered me up no end. But it's not going to be able to be worn home." I said.

"Ah well. So how did it go with mum Grace and Brandi?" Penny asked.

"yes mum said you pulled out of my wedding present. Said something about and Jeanette having your own present for me planned." I said.

"Did she now? That was supposed to be a surprise, but not a surprise now. Well now you know I might as well tell you." Penny said as she reached for towel and started drying herself.

"Well, the three girl was compared to a half round of golf, you know nine holes." I said.

"Ha that is funny." Penny said.

"yes I spent most of time in a dirt box on the course." I said.

"Ah yes you and anal sex, I know you like it. But I really thought you had developed a liking for Russian fudge. And Brandi and your mum told me about the fisting." Penny said as she dried herself.

"Did they?" I asked.

"Yes you know us mums have no secrets. But Thomas and I have been watching a bit of porn lately. As you know he cums too quick for my liking. But we have been watching some internet porn lately and he seems to be developing a certain fetish lately." Penny said.

"Oh, do tell? I said back to Penny.

"Well, he has developed a fetish on the net for lesbian anal fisting, particularly if Mums are involved. And his fetish is weird." Penny said.

"Do tell you know Thomas and I are like brothers." I joked.

"Well, his second fetish is when he fucks me, I have to wear a mask with Svetlana's face on it. Like he's fucking me but would rather be pounding Svetlana." Penny said.

"And that is weirder than a mum getting a fist in their ass, or putting theirs in one?" I asked.

"Yes it just feels strange. But the fisting has me interested." Penny said.

"In what way?" I asked. By now I was getting big and hard, and Penny was getting dry.

"I would like to try it, the fisting." Penny said.

"really? Who's hand and which hole?" I casually asked.

"Maybe both you and your mum's and in both holes." Penny replied.

"And you want to fist mum's?" I asked Penny.

"Yes but mainly I want to be on the receiving end." Penny said.

At that point mum re-entered.

"tea's up. Oh, I can see you've recovered." Mum said referring to me.

"And receiving end of what Penny?" mum asked.

"Oh, we were just discussing a fantasy that Penny has, that maybe we could help her achieve." I said.

"Oh, sounds saucy, but let's talk while we drink tea. But before that, Penny has to lose that wet lingerie." Mum said and she brought the scissors up to Penny and then to both our surprise, mum cut Penny out of her soaking wet lingerie. She cut the bra across the shoulder straps and in between the cups. In three quick snips it was gone. The panties only took one snip. And then Penny was naked, her clothes either soaking wet, or cut to shreds on the bathroom floor.

"Now let's go and have a chat shall we?" mum said and then we all left the bathroom.

We all walked down the hallway to the dining room naked. Penny first, then mum, then me. I was being a gentleman letting the ladies go first. As I followed them down the hallway, I had full view of both mum's asses swaying in front of me. My rock-hard cock swinging in front of me.

Mum had laid out three cups, a pot of tea and a milk bottle on the dining table. We all sat at the table, in a triangular arrangement. Mum and Penny sitting opposite each other. I sat at the end of the table.

" So, what were we goi g to discuss?" mum asked as she poured the teas.

"I'm happy to talk about anything except the wedding, that's what caused all this." I said.