Five O Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers

o o o o o

The Saturday morning after their night at the Russo's was uneventful. Breakfast was waiting for him at the table when he came down to the kitchen—Thermal pot of coffee, bread waiting to be dropped in the toaster toast, sliced fruit and a folded piece of her notepaper beside his plate—Francine was not there. He looked over his list of chores written in her elegant cursive.

'Who still uses cursive,' he thought.'

To Do: Today::

Wash dishes, clean up kitchen.

Vacuum & dust living room.

Pick up my dry-cleaning.

Shop for Natalie's book club meeting. (recipe list on the fridge.)

Mow lawn. (wear overalls only. Nothing underneath.)

Clean out the garage (naked).

Open large box Marge dropped off. Assemble it.

**READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!

Wait for me in the garage. (Naked)

After his third cup of coffee he set about checking off the little boxes she drew at the beginning of each item. Francine loved her checklists.

The lawn was small and didn't take much time because she had him tending to it weekly. Same with the living room. After he returned from shopping and picking up her dry-cleaning he stripped off his clothes and set about cleaning and organizing the garage. He kept eyeing the unlabeled box just inside the door. It looked heavy. He slit the tape and opened the flaps. He stared at the metal and upholstered contraption inside. He had to cut the side seems of the box and fold down the sides to reveal what looked like a partially assembled saw horse.

But this was like no saw horse he'd ever seen before. It was meticulously welded together and painted a satin black. There were other parts wrapped in foam and plastic bagged. He opened them to find five padded platens of different sizes. They were upholstered in purple leather over thin padding. There were a few other metal struts, some eye-rings mounted to pre-drilled plates and a bag of screws and nuts and bolts. The label with the instructions had Downtown Willy emblazoned on a fire red and black logo.

Tony got to work putting the spanking horse together. When it was completed he sat back on the floor and gazed at this malevolent device. It was a beauty, albeit scary looking. It was pretty obvious how the submissive victim, he, would be posed. There were knee and elbow pads with Velcro straps for attaching his legs just below his knees and at his ankles and ones for his forearms at his elbows and his wrists. All four of these rests were adjustable in height and angle to accommodate taller and shorter "riders" in an assortment of positions. The most unusual feature was the elongated "seat" resembling a finely crafted, custom motorcycle saddle. It was long starting at what was obviously a neck cutout extending back and ending at the person's lower abdomen, leaving their pelvis and crotch extended off the end of the seat. It also had a pair of wider straps with buckles; one for his upper torso and one at the end that would harness the rider at base of spine. It looked comfortable to support his belly and chest, but clearly would leave his cock and balls dangling bellow him and his bare ass in the ready.

'What the hell did this thing cost?' As he pondered his fate he heard the Caddy whisper into the driveway and stop at the garage door.

As the door clattered up Tony saw, first Francine's mid high-heel shoes, then on up her legs, which Tony thought still look great, to the hem of her skirt that ended bellow her knees. The door clanged to a stop. Francine stood there haloed in the golden hour sunlight, arms crossed and a smirk on her face. The wide open door left naked Tony exposed to the street just like she wanted him.

"Looks like you've been busy, Anthony. I hope you've done your other jobs as well as you've straightened up things here. And I see you've assembled the new spanking horse. You'll get to know, My Little Pony better after you take it apart and reassemble it in the play den."

"Yes, Mum, I'll do that first thing tomorrow. I've ticked off everything on your list."

"You know you're in for a thrashing from last night's shenanigans don't you, Antonio?" she said with her arms now akimbo.

"I know, Francine. " He had hoped she'd be cooled off after her afternoon on the town.

"Well, Dear, I'm feeling more lenient than I did this morning. You've done a good job and even though you were interrupting and talking over me last night I really enjoyed watching you and Louis sucking each other's cocks. So I have a surprise."

Cringing at the thought of what she might have up her sleeve. After this many years Tony knew his wife had a creative and diabolical mind that went way beyond Crafting. Just then the passenger side door opened and her sister Carmella stepped out. He hadn't noticed her in the car all this time but she noticed him. She had only seen her brother-in-law naked once, on that Thanksgiving when Francine brought him out to the table to apologize to her sisters. Tony was naked from the waist down. In his red socks and shirt. She held him by his elbow and made him apologize to each of them individually. The whole thing didn't last more than five or ten minutes but it was enough time for her to see that Tony had a big fat dick. She was hoping she'd get better acquainted with it tonight and so far they were off to a good start. Carmella was the youngest of the girls. She was comely and shy. She kept looking away then back again at bare naked Tony and his big hoagie.

"I invited Carmella over for supper. She's going to help me plan my Book Club night...and of course she was excited to see you... especially when I told her you'd be waiting for me naked. Weren't you Sis?"

"I've been looking forward to this all day." Carmella, now a little bolder, eyed him from toes to top of head and back down to his semi-stiff cock. "The only one I get to see these days is Silvio's. He's good size but Anthony's makes his look like a mini." She embarrassed herself with this admission and looked down.

"Oh good. You'll have plenty of time tonight to compare." Francine said.

Carmella looked up and smiled.

" Antonio, be a dear and bring our shopping bags into the house will you. They're saying there's a Spring shower coming and I don't want them to get wet.

Tony looked both ways then slipped out onto the driveway bare-footed and bare-assed. If she would have backed into the driveway the open doors would have given him some cover but, nope.

Retrieving the bags turned out to be a little more than he expected—four large shopping bags and two shoe boxes and some loose items in smaller plastic bags. He tried gathering them up a couple of different ways before realizing he'd have to make several trips.

'All the more chance of getting caught.' This was something he had mixed feelings about. The danger of getting caught, the embarrassment, maybe even the humiliation of a neighbor always knowing about his weakness. He was cringing and getting hard at the same time.

'With my luck it'll be old lady Murdock from down the street who's always walking by since she got a gander of me getting spanked in the bay window.'

By the time he finished bringing in all the bags and boxes it started to sprinkle. When he was done and standing naked in the kitchen in front in front of Carmella, Francine surprised him.

"Anthony, trot down to Mrs Murdock's and bring her this mail. It was delivered here by mistake."

"Francine. You can't really expect me to go down the street like this can you?"

Carmella tittered from behind her hand, "Why not? Gladys could use a thrill. Right Fran?"

"I know she would but I don't want Anthony to get arrested. Especially naked. You know they'd drag him off to the hoosegow without a stitch on just for a hoot."

Then turning to Anthony she said, "Your flip flops and rain poncho are on the back porch. Just slip into those, bring her her mail, and hurry on back." as he was about to leave she said, "And leave them there when you get back." She nodded to her shy sister. Carmella giggled.

Tony groaned, "Yes, Dear."

He heard the two of them snickering as he stepped out the back door. He felt pretty silly and conspicuous in flip-flops and a poncho that ended above his knees. 'Damn it! What will she think of next to humiliate me? That old woman is curious as a randy cat.'

At Gladys Murdock's front door he took a breath and dropped the knocker once hoping she wouldn't answer. Anthony didn't know that as soon as he stepped out Francine called Gladys and told her Tony was coming over with her mail and since it was raining, could she be a dear and give him a towel to dry his hair and legs.

"The goof was in such a hurry he just threw on his flip-flops and poncho." Here she paused for effect. "...and he doesn't have a stitch on underneath." Carmella couldn't hear what Mrs. Murdock said but her sister added, "Yes that's right, Gladys, not a stitch...he's naked underneath. I don't want him to catch a cold."

Gladys pulled her front door wide open. "Well look what the cat drug onto my front doorstep. Usually they're stunned but you look like you've got lots of life in ya." She chuckled then welcomed Tony. "Come right on in, Anthony."

"No, Mrs Murdock, I'm just dropping off your mail," but he was speaking to her back as she marched deeper into her front hall.

"Your wife is worried you'd be cold and wet so she told me to dry you off. And give you a hot cup of tea. I put the kettle on after she called so you go ahead and get out of that wet poncho."

She turned as Tony was fumbling a response about it not being necessary; it was hardly even raining but Gladys already had hold of his poncho by the bottom edge. She hauled it up so he had to bend over because it was caught around his neck.

"Nonsense, young man. Take this thing off and let me get you dried off." One final yank and she pulled him through the door into the kitchen and out of his tangled poncho. Tony stood there, stark naked.

It was always a conflict of emotions for him when he was naked like this. In front of someone, a woman, a fully dressed woman. He certainly enjoyed CFNM but there was always the embarrassment and vulnerability of being naked in front of others who were fully dressed.

"And take those silly flippy-flop things off too." Gladys was a real memaw type. At seventy plus some years, she may have been old but she still had an attractive and authoritative air about her. Sure, her nose was big, it must have gotten bigger over the years and her jaw was pronounced. Her once blond hair, now silver, was tied back in a pony-tail. She was wearing slacks, flats and a loose, light blue blouse that did little to hide her abundant tits. She was thin and her bust was larger than would be expected on her frame. She had a good figure.

'I bet the old gal had a boob job in her day. Not bad,' Tony thought as Gladys made like she was drying him off while standing behind him. Really she was just fondling and caressing him with the towel, with her arms and finally, dropping the towel with her bare hands.

Tony was like a puppy dog once he was naked and resigned to a CFNM situation. No matter how absurd or even preposterous it was, once he caved and was naked in front of someone like Gladys, who was in her clothes, he turned to putty in her hands. And now, here naked in his neighbor, Gladys's kitchen was no different. Time drifted out of focus, along with his inhibitions and responsibilities. Tony was mush...albeit mush with a rock hard, humongous dick thrusting out at a right angle to his naked body.

Gladys slid around from behind Tony, trailing her hand from his back over his firm ass cheek. She took a step back to leer at his nakedness and said,

"Well there, Mister Russo, I gotta tell ya, that's one hell of a slab of meat your packing." She cringed as she got down on her old knees in front of him. His shaft was jutting out at her forehead.

"So...would you mind an old gal playing a little Donkey Dong with this thing?"

Tony just groaned as she pulled his stiff dick down to lay on the flat of her tongue. She licked the underside gently paying extra attention to the crinkly bit at the bottom of the defining crease between his silky brown shaft and the spongy head. Then she slid her mouth over that head and twirled her tongue around it like it was one of those all-day sucker pops she loved when she was a girl. Having his grand cock in her hands, bathing it with her mouth and tongue, sucking him to the back of her throat brought back fond memories.

o o o o o

Gladys Murdock

Gladys was no novice at cock worship, blowjobs or toying with naked men while she remained clothed. In fact beside all out fucking which she hadn't experienced in years—maybe decades, she really liked the dynamic of playing with a younger man—at her age they were all younger—while she remained clothed. They didn't call it CFNM or Clothed Woman Naked Man in her day. As a young virgin her first experiences were getting her boyfriends cock's out of their button-up trousers to jerk them off onto their bellies. Later she learned to suck the spunk right out of them. After her younger days of sex-ploration she married. Her husband passed on twenty years ago leaving her a widow in her fifties. Gladys went through her a long period of grief and then her social anxiety kicked in. She resigned herself to thinking her lustful days had passed.

Until that day, ten years ago when a young Man of God knocked on her door. He was handsome. Tall with green eyes, sandy brown hair and a black prayer book in his hands.

"Afternoon, Ma'am," he said. "Do you have a moment to talk about the Lord and your path to meet him?" Gladys took one long look at him and something came over her.

"I most certainly do, young man. You come right on in," she said with a curious tickling in places she hadn't felt tickled in a long time. "Would you like a cold drink and a piece of pie I just took out of the oven?"

"Oh that isn't necessary, Ma'am. I'm Fine." Gladys told him that was nonsense and steered him to her Kitchen table.

"Okay. Thank you very much Ma'am." he said as he sat down. "I'm Phillip Lake, Ma'am"

"Well, hello Phillip. My name is Gladys. Gladys Murdock but you know something? If you don't mind, I think I like it when you call me Ma'am. It seems to be fitting of the age difference. Don't you think?" She gave him a coy smile.

"Yes Ma'am. That's fine. But what age difference might that be,...Ma'am?"

'He's either one naive holly boy or he's one smart one. Either way, I've got some interrogating to do.' She told him the pie had just come out of the oven and it was too hot to eat. She put it out on the back porch to cool.

Gladys plied him with questions about his background and his experiences. She stayed off the subject of his religion. By the time the pie was eaten and the pitcher of Iced, lemon tea was finished they had been chatting up a blue cloud for going on two hours.

Eventually she turned the chat to his his religion. He told her about his family's strict beliefs and how he followed their lead through school. After two years at bible college he took a leave and now he was spreading the word.

Gladys knew she should have probably waited but she wasn't sure she could get him back for a second visit. She swallowed the lump in her throat and ignited the second stage of her rocket launch. That's just how her mind was working. She had a young man in her lair and he awakened dusty lustful thoughts.

"Phillip, would you mind if an older woman was to ask you about something more personal? I mean if I make you uncomfortable you can just stop me."

"No, Ma'am, ask me anything. I trust you."

'Oh you dear stallion pony, you have no idea who your letting in your stall.' Gladys shook her head. 'Where is this western gibberish coming from? I sound like Dolly. Well, at least I have the kitties for the part.

"So, Phillip, what does a young man of your faith do with all his young energy?

"Sorry, Ma'am, I don't understand." He didn't know what she had in mind but he was feeling damp under the collar. She was going someplace he feared but secretly but he hoped she wouldn't stop.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Phillip?"

"No Ma'am. I don't."

"I see." Gladys tread softly. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Not Ma'am." Phillip looked around the room then down at his hands.

"Are you celibate, Phillip?" She resisted the urge to go on. She knew she could over-talk this and give him too much room to wriggle out of her grasp.

"Well, yes...I mean no. The order does not condone any kind of intimate behavior unless someone...or people...the members I mean, are married. And the clerical people, the brothers take a vow of celibacy. So technically I am celibate. But it doesn't really pertain because technically i haven't yet taken..." Phillip drifted off the end of his sentence and looked around the kitchen for something to focus on—maybe change the subject to. Gladys surmised what he was bantering about. She thought of a few questions to lead in with but she decided to take a direct approach.

"Phillip, a young man such as yourself, who has not had his first sexual experience, who's a virgin, is depriving himself of something the powers up there have designed us to...well, to have."

"Ma'am, I didn't say I was a virgin. And I'm only considering becoming a brother in the order."

"You don't have to say you're a Virgin. I could see it, feel it in your energy the moment I laid eyes on you, Phillip." Gladys was playing her hand hard. She wasn't sure what she wanted but she wasn't going to let this handsome young virgin out of her lair without giving it a good try.

Phillip looked down as if composing his thoughts but actually he was in turmoil—sexual turmoil. He had been tossing and churning inside from the moment he sat down at the table with this vivacious and incredibly sexual woman. Older woman. At least thirty maybe even forty years his senior. He didn't understand why he felt so out of sorts with her. Why couldn't he get his mind off dirty thoughts about her? He wanted to say something entirely different. Something that would begin his retreat. Get him out of her spell.

"Ma'am, I think you are a powerfully beautiful woman. A woman I will think about for... ummm One I will probably never forget but I...I can't afford to have these feelings. They aren't right. They aren't in my plan. And as much as I want..."

Gladys decided right then and there the direction she was going to take this. She didn't want this young man as a lover. She didn't want to confuse him with deep feelings. She wanted to play him. The sight of him, his bashfulness and his good looks were all too much to resist.

"Phillip, what are you talking about? Whatever are you thinking, young man? I hope you aren't propositioning this stranger you are just meeting. I don't think that would fare well with your elders. With the big guy either. Do you?" She looked up at the ceiling light then back into his big hazel eyes.

"No Ma'am That wouldn't be right. Me doing anything like you would be rude and presumptuous."

"That's better but let me rephrase my question. What does a healthy young boy like you do when he gets urges? Urges of a sexual nature? Do you understand what I mean, Phil?"

"I Understand, Ma'am. It's just that when I get those thoughts... I pray, Ma'am."

"Phil, I don't mean thoughts. All of us get naughty thoughts. I mean when you get to feeling those thoughts in your belly." She was leaning real close to him. She put her hand on his belly. Spoke softly into his ear. "And down here, Phil, Down her in your core." Her hand was now caressing the inside of his thigh. And when it gets so strong that you can't stand it, do you touch yourself here." Her index finger nudged the side of his penis." He didn't say anything. Frozen. She felt him tremble.

L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers