Five O Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eureka! I'd found my groove, Fran," she blurted out, "Silvio is so into it. now. He'd goes all mushy if he sees me with the BP cuff. Sometimes before I go to work I leave the enema bag and hose hanging in the shower. By the time I get home he's so worked up he can hardly contain himself." She giggled at what she said and so did Francine.

When Tony got back he kicked off his flip-flops and hung his poncho on the wooden peg in the back hall. He stood in the double-door opening between their kitchen and living room. He was naked; Carmella and Francine were not. There was still food on the table. Fran and Carm were chatting and laughing about something; obviously, they were having a good time.

"Oh, good, you're back Tony. Nice you helped Gladys with her interior decorating. Did you get all damp and wet?"

Carmella giggled. Tony shuffled his feet. He knew he would have to tell his wife what happened; he just didn't want to tell her in front of his little sister. He started to move towards his club chair, hoping they would let him relax. He was hungry and he needed a drink. But the women had other ideas.

"Anthony, before you sit down run up to our bathroom and get the thermometer and a towel. I want to make sure you're not catching a cold after being out in the rain. We're going to take your temperature."

"Yes dear," he groaned as he got up out of his comfortable chair..

"And get the jar of Vaseline too... ToneTone."

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you'll take the time to vote. I'd love to hear your thoughts in comments and messages. Sometimes I comment on a comment. I love your messages and answer them all.