Five O Pt. 02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phillip, Im going to give you a special gift. Something to keep in the back of your mind. Something pleasurable that I'm not sure you've ever had someone do with you but something I think you deserve. Would you like that?

"Yes, Ma'am. I think so."

"Well you have to decide what you deserve. Have you been a naughty young man or have you been good? Don't answer. Just think about it. You have to decide which it is you deserve. A punishment or a pleasure."

'Gladys, girl, where is this coming from?' she asked herself. 'This is a new side of you. But if this goes where I hope it goes It's going to be a whole nother side of us.'

"What'll it be, Phillip? What do you think you deserve?"

"I'm not sure I understand, Ma'am. but I think I probably deserve both. I've been conscientious and done my work for the lord but I've also been naughty. I think dirty thoughts at night and... I've been thinking naughty things right here with you. About you. And I ...I've done dirty things...when I'm by myself."

"Stand up, Phillip. I'm going to give you both. Up with you before I change my mind."

Phillip stood up and Gladys began unbuttoning his shirt. He didn't protest. He moved this way and that until she had his shirt opened all the way. Like a little girl in a candy shop she thought about what to savor next. She decided she would go for the pants. She undid his buckle and on a whim yanked it out from the belt loops startling him with her sudden move. She knew where she was going now. She started to undo his pants button and zipper but stopped and knelt down and lifted his foot up and out of his penny loafer.

"No pennies, thank god," she said out load. She did the same with the other shoe then she peeled his socks off. "sexy long toes,' she thought. She stood up and undid his pants. Being thin, his pants just dropped to his ankles. She had a choice but by the way he was beginning to squirm she knew he was uncomfortable. So she decided to prolong her fun teasing him. She sat down on the kitchen chair.

"Punishment first, young man. Step out of your trousers and get lay across my lap. With your hands out in front of you. He did as he was told. Okay, shift forward so your bare toes are...so your stretched way out and on those toes.

"yes, Ma'am. Like this?" He barely finished his question when she pushed his shirt tails up and over his head. Phillip felt the first slap come down. followed by more. Gladys was new at this. She didn't have any experience to go on but that didn't stop her. She spanked him harder a few more times then she slowly pulled his jockey shorts over his firm round ass cheeks. They were smooth and perfect. She gave him a few hard slaps to each side. She plundered on, spanking him with no real attempt at rhythm or pacing. As she spanked him she instinctively started to imagine how it might hurt him and she slowed down and gave him a chance to catch his breath before starting back up.

'I love this,' she thought. 'How could I have lived this long without experiencing this, having a naked man over my lap and getting to spank the daylights out of him? If I play my hand right I'm going to get to do this more and this beautiful young boy is the one I want to do it with.' She'd been wailing away on his tender ass.

"OOOOOW! OOOOUCH." He said between spanks and he twisted and squirmed until she slowed down. "It really stings," he said. Gladys gave him three more.

"What did you say, Phillip?" When he repeated himself she took aim and laid another good sharp crack on his pink behind.

"WHO?" she said.

"MA'AM!," he yelped. "It really hurts, Ma'am." It did hurt but it was the most exciting sexual thing that had ever happened to him. He squirmed on her lap as he became self-conscious of his erection. He knew she could feel against her thighs.

"Ooooh Phillip, I know it hurts but it's supposed to remind you of the things you need to atone for. Those dirty thoughts and the times you can't resist abusing yourself." Gladys was improvising on the religious guilt thing she knew clouded his thinking. But this wasn't her goal. She wanted to get more from him.

"We're just beginning, young man, and judging by that naughty reaction you're having, we're going to be at this for a long while. By the time we're done you're going to feel free of your guilt and purged of all that pent up dirty energy that's distracting you from your duties."

Oh, Gladys knew what energy she was feeling in her lap. She slowed her spanking and made it as arousing as she could. She took time to caress his bright pink glutes. They were delicious looking. In fact she made a note to explore them more with her kisses and licks next time. 'Maybe he'd like to feel my finger slip inside there' she thought as she spread his cheeks exposing his young virgin rosebud.

"Ma'am, Ma'am! I think..." She kept caressing his ass after the last series of slaps. She knew what he was stammering about. "Ma'am, I...think ...something is going to happen."

She stopped in time before he erupted in her lap. She didn't want that to happen and if she timed it just right she was going to take his ejaculation in a way that would ensure his wanting to come back.

"Ok, Young man, I think we've exercised your guilt, now stand up." He slid back off her lap and stood up. Feeling embarrassed he stood sideways to her just staring ahead. This view gave her a perfect look at his penis...his little penis. Yes, Phillip, big handsome Phillip, had an unusually small penis. It was fine looking, perfect in fact with a bulbous mushroom cap a deeply defining crease and a well-proportioned shaft. He was neatly groomed and his color was practically delectable. But his dick was tiny. Miniature in scale to his frame. It was projecting out from his body in an upward arc, slightly curving back towards his belly. And hard. She hadn't felt it yet but it was hard like a ... spout on a little girl's teapot.

She couldn't resist. the song flashed through her head. 'I'm a little teapot short and stout. Here is my handle and here's my spout. Think I'll save that for another time. I don't want to scare the boy off in shame.'

She took hold of it and turned him towards her. "Phillip, give me this little penis and let's get you cleared out of all that bad mumbo jumbo that's fogging your brain. It makes you think and do naughty things." She sleeved his dicky in her fingers and started to let the warmth of her hand effect him. Or was it the other way around? "Your dicky is hot, Phillip."

"Thank you Ma'am, I guess."

"No, Phillip, I mean it is hot like the little poker just came out of the fire. It's burning with the fever of sin."

'Good Lord, did I just say that?' Gladys thought. She took his dick and pulled him towards her face. She placed her cheek next to the little prong. 'You know, I could get to like this petite piece of meat. It has all the qualities I like only in a smaller version.' She could feel the beat of his heart in his penis against her cheek. She knew that in time she'd have fun teasing him about his little man. But not now.

"Phillip, I'm going to cool you off real quick and then you're gonna let all that gooey...energy go...right...down... my throat because, you know it's a sin to spill your seed but it's alright if i take it in my mouth. I won't let a drop hit the floor. That OK with you, Philly?"

"Yesss Ma'am," He breathed out the words as he felt her take his whole cock between her lips. All the way engulfed in the most sensuous mouth he could ever imagine. She sucked and swirled, stuck it between the outsider of her gum and the inside of her cheek. She tried to get it down her throat but he ran out of length at the back of her tongue. 'But the taste is so intense there,' she thought as she savored the feeling of his hard little perfect cock in her mouth.

Phillip swooned and oohed and ahhed. He wanted to take her head in his hands. Wanted to thrust in and out of her mouth. Wanted to fuck her face but he couldn't get past his inhibitions. It didn't matter a bit what he did because Gladys was in charge. Grasping each big round muscle of his naked ass she began to move his pelvis, in the very way he wanted to. She backed her head off a little—just a little as not to let his little man slip out of her mouth—then plunged back on him with a rhythm that made him lock his knees. When he felt her fingers pry him open, felt her fingertips invade the crease between his ass cheeks, he started to quake. All it took to drive him over the edge was her index finger tapping his raisiny hole. tapping twice then slipping right inside to the first knuckle.

Phillip had never felt anything like what was happening to him at this devine moment. He thrust forward, pressing his pelvis against Gladys's face. He let out and passionate gasp then a series of ahhs and he felt his pelvic muscles spasming. He clenched his ass, trapping her fingertips in his muscular vise and pumped his seed down her throat. Gladys gulped it down as fast as she could. 'Wow!' she thought as his delicious, young sperm filled her mouth. 'Was it ever going to stop?' She wanted to swallow it all but she had another idea. She wanted to hold some in her mouth to show him but she couldn't. There was so much she had to swallow. But there was more.

When his flow stopped she kept sucking. His ass grip started to loosen on her fingers and she sucked him, empty she thought. But then all his muscles tightened and Phillip panted, Oh Lord, I'm cumin again.

'And there it is, Phillip's second coming,' she thought with smug satisfaction as that second load filled her mouth, comfortably this time. When he settled down she pulled back letting his little dick escape her mouth with a soft pop. Gladys was impressed that his little cannon could fire so much ammo...and twice too. "this boy is a keeper.'

"hhhheeemmm," she sounded to get his attention. He looked down and she opened wide letting him see the sperm he had shot into her mouth. Then she swallowed it all down with a smile.

"Phillip, I know you might be thinking, how could I swallow your seed. Well, I want you to know your seed is a good thing. It it is the way you were made. it's what life is all about. You just have to have it...drained in a nice way so it won't back up and make you start to act weird and think those nasty thoughts and do naughty things."

She waited trying to decide if what she wanted to say would freak him out. She decided to pour it all out, so to speak.

"And Phillip, remember the sin is in spilling your seed. So everything is fine as long as someone swallows it. Next time we're gonna share your precious pearly seed between us."

He nodded in agreement, too taken to express himself in words. She stood up and took him under her arm and put her face close to his.

"You are going to come back, Phillip. You need to have me cleanse you like this again. But don't wait untill you're feeling strange. As soon as you get those urges, you come to me and I'll take care of you. we'll do it together. Promise me you will."

"Yes Ma'am, I promise."

Three days later Phillip was on her door step with his prayer book, a little bunch of yellow flowers and a prominent bump in his pants.

o o o o o

Tony's Caprano's gyrating and pumping brought Gladys out of her dick devouring day dream and right back to the real cock she was sucking. Her neighbor's husband's huge cock.

'What the hell,' she thought. 'you only live once and this is the biggest dick I've ever had my hands on...and down my throat. So, what's neighborly ethics have to do with it?'

Tony's bare toes were gripping the linoleum, trying to get a purchase. 'He's gonna blow!,' she thought. Just then her phone started clattering around the floor at her knees. She was skewered on Tony's shaft. Her neck was stretched and she couldn't tip her head down. Her eyes dropped to the screen.

'It's fucking Natalie. No doubt worrying about her husband.' Reluctantly she pulled off his sword. It was still as hard as Damascus steel. She slapped it trying to cool him down. It took several swats to get him to soften up a bit. She liked it in this softer state too so she took him back in her mouth to enjoy the softer weight of it until the phone came to rest.

"Sorry, Big Boy, your mamma's calling. I think you better get on your way. I'll call her back and tell her you helped me move my sofa and chairs around."

Tony groaned as he slipped on his poncho and flip flops. He looked at her with an odd expression on his face.

"What's the matter, ToneTone, you look like you don't know whether you're smitten with lust or stricken with disgust. I tell you this though, I bet you can't find a better blowjob this side of neighborhood." She let out a cackle. "Just do me a favor. When you come back, and I have a feeling you will, wear something special for me. You know something that's just as easy to get you out of."

"Yeah, I'll wear my trench coat. Maybe I'll get to flash some girls on my way." They both laughed and he headed for home. He knew by now Carmella and Francine would have made some snacks and drinks. He really needed something to quench his thirsty nerves. He had no idea what his wife and her sister had in store for him.

o o o o o

Carmella Caprano

While Tony was gone Francine and Carmella put together a super-sized antipasto and the big shaker of Manhattans. Francine didn't want to have a sit-down dinner take time away from Carmella's play-time with Tony; or from the conversation they were engaged in since they sat down.

"I know you and Silvio are close, Carm, but I've wondered how close ever since I saw that other side of Angelina. I've felt uncomfortable taking about it."

"You want to know about my role as Silvio's ... I don't know what to call it." The drinks had lubricated her Sister-in-law's resolve. "What do you know, Francine?"

"All I know is that when your mother, bless her wicked heart, Introduced me to the family way she told me all the woman were their husband's ... Yeah, Carm, what is the right word?"

They both laughed and had another sip of their drinks. Francine was holding back. Carmella wasn't; she drained her glass and Fran refilled it.

"We're like their mistresses... sometimes." Carmela said.

"Exactly. And other times, their governesses. They're such little boys. Either they lack the self-discipline to get anything done, or they mistreat us; sometimes they just don't obey us because want to flex their machismo muscles."

Carmella nodded in agreement. She lifted her glass. "I'll toast to that."

"It's like the old saying, They want a good girl in public and a trollop in the bedroom but now we have to be their teachers, their governesses and their damn mistress too."

"Ya and their (mumble) too." Carmella's voice trailed off.

"I'm sorry, Carm, I missed that."

Carmella hesitated then said, "Oh, it was nothing. You're right, we have to wear so many uniforms." She fished one of the two dark, maroon cherries out of her martini glass by its long stem. "Where do you get these, Fran? There delicious."

Francine knew her sister-in-law was evading her question. "Oh, they're Badda-Bings or Badoinka-Dunks or something. Tony insists on them. He gets them on line."

"But really, Carmella, what did you say, Hun? I really want to know." Francine asked in a conspiratorial tone.

Carmella wiggled a little as if she was nudging in to tell secret. "Their nurses. Thats what I said, Fran. They want us to be their nurses too."

Now Francine downed the rest of her drink and emptied then shaker into both of their glasses. She used her best interrogation tool, short of her heavy leather strop; silence. She just looked at Carmella and waited.

"I mean sometimes you can add nurse to that list of hats we have to wear. That's all."

"So...Well, Yes. We have to be nursemaids to them too."

"No," Carmella said. "I meant medical nurses."

"What do you mean Carm? Is Silvio not well?"

"No. He's fine It's just that I have a certain routines I do with him."

They were both getting impatient. Clearly one wanted to talk; and the other was all ears.

"Come on Carmella, Spill."

"I give him enemas... when I have to spank him. And for his maintenance too." Once she started talking there was not end to the story.

"It started in the beginning. I was always uncomfortable spanking him. I spanked him like mom wanted me to but I wasn't so into it. Then one morning I was going to check his pressure; Silvio has off and on high blood pressure. It was early and I was dressed to go to work. Silvio was in bed in his Pjs. When I went to wrap the cuff around his arm he felt a little warm so I told him I was going to take his temp. When I went to find the thermometer ... I don't know what got into me...I like medical things. When I was a little girl I liked to play nurse or doctor." She giggled. I guess I still do. So I thought, why not. I spank him with his pants down and I'm not so into that so why can't I do it my way? Mom never said I couldn't have fun.

Francine held her hand over her ope mouth and smiled in amazement. This had gone somewhere she was not expecting. She loved it.

"I made up my mind right there at the medicine closet. I gathered a few things and went back to his bedside. I was giddy at what I was going to do. First I checked and his pressure was fine. Then I looked in his eyes with a little flashlight. I checked his ears and his throat too. Then I told him I was ready to take his temp and he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

"Silly Silvio." I said. "I'll be taking your temperature rectally. So turn over and get on your hands and knees." Of course he did but I could tell he was scared. I pulled his bottoms down to his knees then I thought, In for a penny blablabla. "You better take those completely off, Brother." He did. I got a big dollop of Vaseline on my finger and lubed the big old mercury thermometer and then I started to lube his behind. I toyed around his little hole then I slid my fingertip in."

"What did your broth...your patient do?"

"I don't know what got into me, Francine. I worked one finger in then two and finally three. Silvio doesn't have a big thing but it started to get hard and bigger than I ever saw it get. I was so excited my ears were ringing. I kept exploring him inside. Then I removed my fingers and took his temp. I slid that thermometer inside him and turned it in my fingers and pulled it out some then slid it back in. I did that for a while longer than necessary. He was making little mewling noises."

She stopped to sip her drink. Francine said, "Don't stop now, Nurse Caprano. Go on!"

Carmella giggled again then went on. "I told him I didn't like how high it was and I was going to give him a cooling enema to bring it down. He was surprised and looked very nervous.

"Yes, Carmella. Whatever you think is best." So I did...just what I wanted to with him. And I've been doing that ever since." she said with a note of finality.

"Wait a minute, sister, What Did you do to him? Francine was beside herself. This was something she did not see coming. It reminded her how she felt that first day she watched Angelina beat Tony's ass until he was whimpering in submission. She thought she knew it all but here was something new in the Caprano tradition of female dominance.

"I gave him three enemas that morning. Two warm and soapy to clean him out; and then a cooler, clear one. then I gave him a bath. I'm telling you, Fran, I hadn't really been into spanking him so much before this, but I was in my realm now. After his long bath and shampoo I brought him back to his bedroom and spanked him till he was rosy red and quiet."

Carmella looked at Francine as if she was finished. She may have been finished but she was so excited to be sharing this with someone she went on.