Five Positions Two Loads

Story Info
Cancer survivor lives again.
876 words
3.98
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took six months from my first blood test until surgery was prescribed. Unfortunately this was only a slightly feminizing surgery - I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and the simplest solution was a radical removal of the whole organ. Needless to say, this was extremely depressing as I had become accustomed to mind-blowing orgasms through prostate stimulation while being penetrated in my boi pussi. The surgery itself is uneventful except for the catheter that stayed in place for a week and then dealing with incontinence. I wasn't too concerned about loss of erections since I rarely play the role of top. During this period I did learn to have dry orgasms by stimulating the head of my penis. If the disease comes back I will have my testicles removed - a nice side effect if you are trapped in a male body. This is done to stop feeding the disease with testosterone.

After two months healing, I was ready to test out my gurli equipment. The internet is full of scary warnings about waiting a year before attempting to have sex or ride bike. I had already done the bike ride and relied on my body to tell me when I had enough. I was ready to see if I could have sex, and a FWB was willing to test drive me.

I still had some mild incontinence and to avoid any accidents I decided to wear a spandex thong to hold a pad, while allowing easy access to my girlie hole. We started as usual with a little cannabis to heighten the experience. After while he pulled out his semi hard cock for me to suck. I had been thinking about this for two who months and wanted to do nothing more than enjoy the sensation of having a cock in my hot wet mouth. I slurped it with delight, using my lips and tongue as well as actually sucking it like a straw. When he got hard I started to go deeper until I was taking all eight inched - the last two required a throat relax and a solid push down. I stayed in the position until I got a little gag reflex and came up for air. I used my hands and mouth in unison until he asked if I wanted his cum. This is a rhetorical question as I always want his cum and after a few more seconds of bobbing on his shaft, my efforts are rewarded with a warm protein shake. I made sure to lick every drop off his still-hard penis.

It was time to start serious testing of my surgically modified insides. So position number uno was a gentle missionary with plenty of lube. I had done myself with fingers, but this was the real test. He slid his cock past my sphincter and waited for my reaction which was "phuk yea". It was great to feel him inside me slowly loosing up my cunt. I knew I was ready for his full thrust so I rolled over and offered my ass to him like a good little doggie bitch. He was more than happy to accommodate, and soon his balls were slapping up against me with each full penetration. I was delighted no parts were out of place and reached back to pull gently on his balls and to feel his slick hard shaft sliding in and out of me. We went at it like breeders for at least ten minutes until he needed a break. While he lay on his back, I took his wet swollen cock in my mouth and slurped our juices.

This kept him hard and after a while I jumped on his dick cowgirl style. This used to be the way I cum by prostate stimulation, but not anymore. I actually was getting most of the normal stimulation as I rocked back and forth on his wood all the while practicing my Kegel exercises. My panty was a little wet from accidental lunges into my bladder, but the pad was holding thank God. I came a little in my new way of orgasm, which sends a tingle down my thighs. I then swiveled around to reverse cowgirl position and felt him really deep inside. I worked my self down on him to get more penetration. I was possessed and all wanted was to be fucked deeper and harder. Unfortunately I was out of practice and got a cramp from the exertion so we switched to a spoon position, which was nice as he held me around the waist and gave me good strong thrusts.

I guess my insides checked out good - no pain and all pleasurable sensation of a good fucking. Before long he was ready to cum again and he shot his load inside me after a really deep thrust that felt a little painful but no big deal. He was wearing a condom, and I wanted the precious liquid inside and also wanted to taste my own ass. I licked his shaft and sucked off the condom, broke it open with my teeth and sucked out the his juice. I savored the taste in my mouth as I gently sucked his softening penis and then swallowed it.