Five Rules For Fucking My Husband

Story Info
Mina asks her best friend for a special favor.
6.2k words
4.43
29.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

"I want you to have sex with my husband," I said, then waited for Danni to stop choking on her coffee. Handing her a glass of water, I waited for her to dry her eyes, wipe the lingering drops around her full, luscious lips and dab at those that had made it onto her cleavage.

The little display drew the attention of one of the cafe waiters who rushed in with a napkin. I waved him away.

"Mina, are you insane? You can't just-" she began but I put my hand on hers to cut her off.

"Why not? I've seen how you look at him. And how he looks at you. When you both think I'm not paying attention, that is," I said, matter of factly. Danni blushed.

"I don't...he's never..."

"Of course you haven't. Hugh is a wonderful, faithful husband and you're a good friend. I'm just...future proofing our relationship," I explained. Danni's eyebrow shot up, the way it usually did when she was having trouble looking at the bigger picture.

"And how does that work, exactly?" Danni said, leaning back onto her seat in the booth, crossing her arms at her chest. Despite her show of incredulity, I could see the way her eyes went wider, the subtle blush in her cheeks. She was probably aroused at the mere suggestion but was putting up a show.

"Hugh has always been a very sexually demanding man. A great lover, but insatiable. He had slowed down some, while the kids were growing up but since they moved out..." I paused for a moment, suddenly self-conscious but pressed on "bottom line is that I can't keep up."

"It can't be that bad," Danni said, leaning in. Her body language betrayed a hint of arousal, mixed with curiosity. I decided to give her what she wanted.

"He wants sex every day, at least 3 times a day. He'll kiss me awake at 3 am then ride me to an orgasm before going back to sleep, so he can do it again at 5. This morning, he bent me over the kitchen counter, then dragged me to the couch. I'd have been stuck in the bedroom if it hadn't been for our brunch. It's worse than during our honeymoon," I said. Danni was barely holding back a smile, touching her hair all the while, so I went with the closer.

"Call me frigid, but after the kids, my interests...shifted. I would rather work 60 hour work weeks than keep up with my marital duties. Not for Hugh's lacking performance, mind you. He has been patient with me, of course, but he's been spending too much time masturbating and looking at too much pornography. It can't be good for him."

Danni blushed, sneaking glances at the waiter who had obviously placed himself just, so he could listen into our conversation. I snapped my fingers at him and he sulked away.

"I can't have my husband turn into some sex starved weirdo or pick up some floozy online. That's where you come in."

"So what? I just...show up at your place and present myself?" Danni said, acting all flustered. I could tell that her mind was already racing with the possibilities.

"Of course not. I need to get you screened for STDs first," I said. Danni was about to speak but I cut her off "I'm not taking any chances. We'll also need to settle on some form of birth control, to supplement the condoms. You're still fertile, after all. And then, we need to work on our pitch."

"What do you mean, our pitch? You haven't told Hugh yet?"

"Goodness, no, he would have been mortified. But we will get to that, when we get to it," I said. Danni nodded.

"When can we get started?"

***

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Danni called out from her bathroom. I rolled my eyes at her then turned my attention back to my phone, back to juggling thirty things at once even on a Saturday weekend.

"I've seen you in lingerie before, Danni. Now come out," I said, adding just the hint of authority I knew she loved to hear.

She stepped out, her hands awkwardly wandering over her body, trying to hide her near nakedness. Danni was tall, almost as much as Hugh, soft bodied but making up for it with luscious curves that her newly purchased set of underwear showed off in just the right ways: her large breasts nearly spilled out of her almost see-through bra, showing off her pert nipples and large, pink areolae. The matching thong hugged her sex snugly, showing the tiny Brazilian strip on top. Motioning her to turn around, I had her show me her perfectly toned ass, the flesh almost entirely swallowing the barely-there strip of fabric at the back.

"What do you think?" Danni said, not turning around. I pushed myself off the couch and ran my hands down her shoulders, across her back. She gasped as she felt my fingers trail across her shapely butt before giving it a playful slap "Mina!"

"Thighs need some toning. We'll have you doing some squats," I said "Try the other one now."

"Okay," Danni said and walked back into the bathroom, pushing the door closed but leaving just a tiny bit open, enough for me to catch her reflection undressing in the mirror. Time had been kind to the both of us, but it had really helped Danni bring out her femininity: her breasts were large but firm and her skin was perfect, unmarred by stretch marks. Her long, auburn hair cascaded down her body all the way to the small of her back, making me think back to our college days, when a touch or a look would lead us down a path of experimentation that we thought would become something real...

Until we met Hugh.

From the half-open bathroom door, I watched as Danni pulled on her next set of lingerie: a lace-cut body, complete with a button up collar that could snap on and off from the back of the neck. This one didn't reveal as much, but it hugged her figure completely, bringing out the shape of her breasts, her rump, her cunt. The sight of it made my mouth suddenly feel dry and my sex flush with heat as my mind raced back to the past.

Thankfully, I pulled myself away from the door just in time for her to step outside. I could tell she was already aroused, as I motioned her to twirl, a tiny wet spot in the mouth-watering area between her legs, just under the perfectly formed half globes of her behind. The tiny button holding the lower part of her underwear in place glinted, invitingly. My head swam at the sight of it, my sex suddenly feeling sopping wet. Without even thinking, I undid the small button holding up her body.

"Mina, what are you-" Danni said, turning to face me, the strap falling down her shoulders to droop down, held up only by her breasts, her perked up nipples. Reaching down, I unclasped the lower button, letting her body suit pop open below. Mina jumped, her hands darting from her breasts to between her legs, trying to hide her near nakedness. She stopped, as I gently moved her hands out of the way. Danni gasped, then began to pant as I hooked my thumbs into the bunched fabric of her body and began to pull it down, letting her breasts plop free, exposing her chest, her belly, then her belly button, before the entire body ended up at her feet. She shivered, naked against me as I lingered close to her, our bodies close enough to touch. She mouthed something unintelligible, her lips close to mine...

"Try the chemise next," I said, turning away from her, hoping she hadn't noticed the flush of my cheeks or my shortened breath. Danni pulled away, shutting the door the entire way behind her this time.

***

"We need to talk," I said, breaking away from Hugh's kiss. His large, muscular body was covered in a sheen of sweat from his workout and I could see it had helped him work up an appetite: already, his large, swelling member was tenting up his workout sweatpants.

"Sure, what's up?" Hugh said, sitting across from me on the kitchen counter where he had taken me so roughly in the morning. Worked up as I was from my day with Danni, his musk nearly drove me over the edge, flooding my panties with my juices. Another woman might have jumped him right there and rode him for all his was worth...

But I had a plan.

"I was reviewing our recent credit card transactions and found...this," I said, producing a printed slip for a paid subscription to a porn site I knew Hugh had made on his personal debit card.

"Huh. That's embarrassing," Hugh said, smiling through the awkwardness. He didn't bother with an excuse "I hope you don't mind."

"As a matter of fact, I do," I lied "don't think I don't know what you do when I'm not here. Or that I don't know what your browsing history looks like before you delete it."

"Aw come on, Mina, it's not the end of the world," Hugh said, incredulous.

"Porn addiction is a very real thing, Hugh. And these websites take advantage of their users. I can't keep you from visiting them; you can do whatever you want with your time and money. But I'd like you to stop."

"Is that such a big deal to you?" Hugh asked, confused.

"Yes. And I'd like you to limit your personal time for release. It's not good for you," I added. Hugh raised his eyebrows at that and scoffed.

"So no porn and no jacking off?" he asked, already looking irritated. This wasn't the kind of behavior I engaged in: trying to assert control like some nutcase mother of a teenager, and he would not comply. He was too much of a man for that. I let Hugh's irritation stew, then hit him with:

"I'll make it up to you"

"Really?" Hugh said, leaning back on his stool "how?"

"You'll just have to wait and see," I said, pulling away from the counter to strut up the stairs to the bedroom. I could barely maintain my self-control as I stepped into the bedroom and took off my clothes, a near-orgasmic shiver running across my body as I ran my finger across my slit to feel my wet sex.

Biting my lip, I held myself back. I just had to hold on for a few days...

***

"What the hell is that?" Danni asked as I produced the large 9-inch dildo from the unmarked bag and placed it on her coffee table. Its veiny, black length almost glinted in the dim afternoon light. She looked embarrassed just to be around it, glancing over her shoulder around the empty house.

"What's wrong? I thought your stepson was out of the house," I said.

"Ron's moved out, yeah. That doesn't mean you can go around...brandishing dildos at people," Danni said, blushing.

It had been 3 days since I'd propositioned Danni and imposed the porn and masturbation ban on Hugh and already the tension among us was palpable. Danni had taken to it like a duck to water, assuming her submissive role from back in our college days. I didn't attempt to impose any restriction on her; I knew Danni would simply not dare touch herself without my permission when she was like that. At the same time, she was also getting increasingly more impatient however.

"Your STD screening came back clean, so I thought it was time for some oral training," I said, pointing at the dildo "It was the closest one I found to Hugh's size. The color is off but you'll manage."

"He's like that? No wonder you need help," Danni said. It felt like a jab but I ignored it. I had been getting irritable these past few days, teetering at the edge of climax. I'd even taken to sleeping in the guest room, since Hugh's occasional bedroom caresses alone would be enough to make me nearly explode.

"He loves having his balls played with," I told Danni. She nodded, suddenly laser focused and alert, kneeling by the coffee table, kissing the dildo's large, yielding testicles. She lapped at them like a bitch in heat, moaning with every lap. She was trying to be playful, but it looked embarrassing. I could already picture Hugh moaning in mock enjoyment, so she wouldn't be let down.

"Try putting it in your mouth. Suck on it. Roll it around with your tongue," I said, the frustration evident in my voice. Danni put one testicle in her mouth, then the other, but they'd slip out as she rolled her tongue. After a couple of minutes, I just rolled my eyes and removed the dildo from the coffee table, before retreating to the couch. Just holding the thing made my nipples stand at attention; sent shivers along my spine, down to the edge of my toes. Finally, I plopped back down to the edge of the couch and held the dildo between my legs by its shaft, easing myself up to it.

"Pretend I'm Hugh," I said, "crawl to me."

Danni's eyes darted to me, then back to the huge dildo sticking obscenely from between my legs. Something passed over her at that time, a weird spell. I hadn't seen her like that since the first time we had been together. She fell to her knees and crawled, swaying her hips and her rump as she went, moving her hands up my thighs, leaning in against the dildo to take in my scent. She took the fake rubber testicles in her mouth and rolled them around, sucked on them, let them plop back out. The bobbing of her head, the hotness of her breath so close to my cunt, her touch made me wet but I tried not to show it, biting my lower lip to keep myself from moaning.

"Play with the head. Use your thumb," I half-whispered. Danni complied, rolling her thumb over the spongy head, flicking it between the tip and the frenulum and back. I was surprised by her spontaneity, watching her move her fingers down the shaft, running her tongue along it in tandem. Our fingers met on the way down and I let go as I watched her kiss her way up the veins, reaching the tip.

"Now take the head. Look at me," I said. Danni's eyes looked up at mine as she kissed the cock head, lapped the tip with the underside of her tongue, then took it in with an audible gulp. She twined her fingers with mine as she took the first couple centimeters down, fighting against the thickness, pulling back.

"Fuck that's big," Danni gasped, holding on to me as she took a deep breath, taking the big black member into her mouth and down her throat. I watched her gag for a moment, her breathing coming out of her nose in short, loud bursts.

"Try working up some spit. Ease it in," I said, feeling myself teetering to the edge of orgasm as I watched Danni take the big fake cock down little by little. An image flashed in my mind: of me, ravaging her face and throat with a large, veiny meat just like this. A tiny spasm ran through me at the thought, just as Danni pulled away from the dildo, swallowing. Tears were streaming down her face already.

"You don't have to do it all at once, we can-" I began.

"No. Just let me, let me just..." Danni said breathlessly, before letting go of my hands and placing them to the back of her head "I want you to lead me down. Like Hugh does, okay?"

I nodded, grasping the back of Danni's head, running my fingers through her hair, my plain gold wedding ring sticking out among the auburn forest. I led Danni down onto the dildo, easing her along its length feeling her take every last bit of it, her throat giving. She choked and I let go, easing the pressure, giving her time to recover as she controlled her gag reflex, watching the spittle trickle down the shaft. I imagined it running down Hugh's cock, dripping down to his testicles and onto the floor. I imagined Danni sucking up his precum with every gulp as she eased herself down. Running my hands across her throat, I felt the swell where the cock (my cock) stretched her neck and I skidded across the edge of an orgasm as she glided down the last few inches, finally, amazingly having taken every bit of that monster cock down.

"Oh my God..." I moaned, breathlessly as Danni raised her eyes up to look at me and I wrapped my thighs around her head, pulling her in. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her fingers raked across my taught muscles. I squealed like a little girl, the throes of a powerful orgasm exploding behind my eyes. Danni also shuddered underneath me, like a dog. I let her go, just in time to control myself and Danni launched herself off the dildo, taking a deep breath, before launching herself at me, her lips brushing against mine.

We kissed, if only for a moment, our tongues intertwining. Panting like bitches in heat, we writhed against each other for a moment, before I snapped back to reality, to my plan, to Hugh, suffering at home over my whim.

"We can't," I said, pushing Danni away. "Not yet."

"Please, I need it... I need to...pleaeaseee," she begged, grinding her sex against me like a dog.

"No," I said, pulling myself away from her. Danni stopped, biting her lip and pulled away from me.

"Why not? I did good, please Mina, please let me cum..." Danni panted, reverting back to her old self, the girl I'd used back in my college days, shivering at the edge of desire, waiting for my command.

"Not yet," I said, kissing her forehead.

"When? I need it..." She whispered, her lips seeking mine but I pulled away.

"Just a couple more days, okay? I swear," I whispered. Danni just nodded, pouted, then sat back on the couch in silence.

***

4 RULES FOR FUCKING MY HUSBAND:

Always use protection

No kissing

Never fuck him without my knowledge or consent

Never contact him without my knowing about it

I let the draft of the message linger for a while, as I went over it in my head. Already, I could feel Danni squirming on the other end, watching the little notification letting her know I was in the middle of typing. My thumb hovered over the "Send" button, then I stopped and added:

5 RULES FOR FUCKING MY HUSBAND:

Always use protection

No kissing

Never fuck him without my knowledge or consent

Never contact him without my knowing about it ends when I say so

The message went out and I lay the phone down, turning my attention back to my umpteenth meeting for the day. When I checked, 2 hours later, Danni had only sent a single-word message:

Okay

The rest of the week went by in fits and stops: at home, Hugh's touches and kisses would set my entire being on fire. I would leave for work earlier than usual and occupy myself to keep from looking at my phone, checking the hours until the weekend when...

"My best friend is going to fuck my husband," I muttered, the thought sounding equal parts offensive, outrageous and absurd. A hundred times, I sat down to draft versions of the same message, ready to call everything off, my finger hovering over the "Send" button.

But then I thought of Danni, pining for Hugh since we were teenagers; our lovemaking turning into a fight over him, then the decade-long reconciliation; her patience with me and him as we went through our lives, had children and Danni simply drifted from relationship to relationship...waiting.

I deleted every one of those drafts and returned home, shivering with ecstasy as I watched Hugh pump iron, his patience waning with every passing moment he laid eyes on me. I watched his swollen member tent his pants in the middle of his crunches and took out my phone, snapping a picture.

"What was that?" Hugh asked, confused.

"What? I can't take a photo of my husband?" I said, turning away from him, the sight of his sweaty, toned body driving me mad with desire.

Hugh shook his head and I sent the picture to Danni. I thought of her mouth watering, her sex flooding at the sight.

Tomorrow.

***

Hugh's hands ran over my body first thing Saturday morning, his lips kissing their way across my neck as I brewed our morning coffee.

"Morning," Hugh whispered in my ear as he ground against me. He nibbled at my ear and his touch alone almost drove me over the edge, but I pulled away at the last second, taking the pot with me.

"Hey there, watch out," I said, biting my lip as I fished for our mugs. With them in hand, I turned and rubbed my body up against his, feeling his member between my legs. The wait had been driving me insane as much as the rest of us but I had to hold out...

"You didn't tell me how you were going to make it up to me..." Hugh said as we kissed. I resisted, letting him just get a few pecks in, before his final kiss broke through my defenses and the tip of his tongue danced with mine. I whimpered and almost fell to my knees, but kept my control, if barely.

wose
wose
133 Followers
12