Five Rules For Fucking My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talk is cheap. Thought I'd show you instead," I said, pouring the hot coffee in the mugs. I found myself backing against him as I did so, just to feel his hardness against me. I thought of just letting Danni walk in on us. After all, what was the harm? She could settle for a threesome.

But that wasn't what I'd promised. Or what she wanted.

I moaned and jumped in place as I felt Hugh's hand moved down my ass and slip between my legs, teasing my clit over my panties. A series of tiny orgasms crackled inside me, making their way up my spine. I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head and was about to jump Hugh's bones, when the doorbell rang.

"I'm getting it!" I said and half-rushed to the door, my mug still in hand.

"Who the hell delivers packages at 8 am?" Hugh groaned from the kitchen. His frustration was almost palpable and my teasing had finally driven him over the edge. It was now or never.

"Hey," Danni said, lingering at the door. She was dressed in the simple overcoat I'd had her wear, the glint of the collar still around her neck. She hadn't bothered with too much makeup, letting her own beauty show instead. I motioned her inside, watching her step in on her high-heels, her strut taking her, seductively, across the living room floor. Hugh stopped as he saw her walk in and Danni stopped dead in her tracks.

"Danni? You're up early," Hugh said, bringing his coffee to his lips.

"She'd have to be," I said, stepping beside her, running my hand across her back as I went. Danni shivered under the overcoat. "If she's going to keep you busy."

Hugh's eyebrows shot up as he looked at the both of us. I patted Danni's rump and, on cue, she undid the buttons of her overcoat and let it drop, revealing her plain set of underwear, the fabric barely containing her breasts, the triangle of fabric at the top of her throng accentuating her large but firm behind. The collar on her neck glinted in the light that seeped in from the windows.

"What's this?" Hugh asked. He feigned surprise, but I could tell he had already put two and two together.

"Me, making it up to you," I said, moving my hand up Danni's body, running my fingers across her hair to tug them back. Giving up to her college-age reflexes, Danni's knees buckled, and she fell to the carpet, before she began to crawl toward Hugh. "Do you like it?"

"What's the catch?" Hugh asked, his eyes already going over Danni, his massive member at full mast, precum staining the fabric with every inch that Danni closed in as she crawled toward him.

"You'll use protection," I said.

"Uh huh," Hugh nodded, as Danni reached him and began to run her hands over his legs.

"You can never kiss," I said.

"Okay," Hugh said, as Danny pulled down his pants, revealing the curve of his monster cock, kissing her way up his body.

"You can never fuck her or contact her without my knowing about it," I said, my sex already hot and flooded with desire as I watched Danni strip Hugh from the waist down, letting his huge erection slap her in the chin as it shot up. She whimpered at the sight of it, the trickle of precum that began to drip down across its veins.

"Yeah," Hugh said, looking down at Danni, her eyes fixed on the drop that moved down the crown and across the shivering dorsal vein of Hugh's cock.

"And you will cut it off when I say so. No questions asked," I said. Hugh just nodded, as Danni leaned in closer to his cock "Understood?"

"Perfectly," Hugh groaned.

"Then enjoy," I said.

Danni pressed her face against Hugh's cock, her lips kissing his hot, heavy balls, caressing his thighs. I watched them take them inside her mouth, one at a time, swirling them inside her mouth with her tongue, sucking them before letting them plop out. Hugh groaned with pleasure, his cock jumping with every kiss, suck and lap, before Danni ran her tongue across the dorsal vein, lapping along the length of it, tracing the veins. Wrapping her hands around his meat, she stroked it, gasping at the thickness.

"God, look at you..." she moaned, before leaning Hugh's cock down and taking it into her mouth. I watched her struggle against its girth, choking before she began to ease it down, her tongue sticking out to lap across it. Hugh let out a deep, animal groan as she took the length of him down her throat, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her nails raking across his powerful thighs. His hands grasped handfuls of her hair and bobbed her head, sliding her across the length of him. Danni choked, only for a moment, then let her muscles go limp as the man she had desired for half a lifetime fucked her face deeply. Judging by Hugh's animal grunts and Danni's complete abandonment, I could see they enjoyed it immensely, the pace increasing before Danni finally took control once again, grasping his hands and shoving herself down across his cock. I watched, fascinated, as she took every last bit of him and finally stuck her tongue out to lap at his full balls, spit dripping from her lips to pool onto the carpet.

"Fuck I'm cumming," Hugh whispered and I bit my lip, a small orgasmic pang exploding between my legs as I watched Danni clench Hugh's hands and ease her self on his cock, as his cum show out inside her, thick and hot, pent-up from a week of no masturbation and constant teasing. Danni's throat clenched and unclenched as she swallowed as much of the cum as she could before finally pulling out to gasp for air, her mouth filled with his seed. She shuddered as she let it spill from her mouth onto the floor.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to," Danni gasped but Hugh just laughed. He took her hands away from his cock, sated for now and led her to the couch. Danni looked at me, confused, fought for barely a moment as Hugh eased her down on it. "No, I want to..."

"Shh, Danni, let him do it," I said, and she allowed herself to sink onto the couch, as Hugh pulled her by her thighs, letting her ass dangle in the air. I watched as he slipped her thong to the side, revealing her recently waxed cunt lips, already glistening with her juices and saw Hugh drag his tongue across her, from her hole to her clit. Danni gasped, cupping her face in her hands as Hugh put one leg over his shoulder and leaned into her cunt, slipping his tongue inside her hole to tongue fuck her deeply.

Moving from my chair, I sat at the edge of the couch, watching as Hugh's long tongue filled and tasted Danni deeply, before slipping out of her to run across her lips and circle her clit playfully. Grasping her wrists, I made Danni look, as my husband kissed and lapped at her clit, making her body shudder with every touch.

"How is it?" I asked. Danni tried to speak but only nodded, before Hugh opened his mouth and ran his tongue across the length of her sex, his lips finally meeting on her clit to kiss and suck and lap at it, before kissing his way back down to her hole, back and forth. Danni bucked against him and leaned into his face, grinding against him deeply. I let one of her hands go and watched as she first grasped, then caressed, then finally took in a handful of his hair as she ground against his face, the motion of her hips and his tongue reaching a tandem. She stared up at me, her eyes pleading as she rode to the edge of an orgasm and I shook my head, denying her. Danni whimpered, fighting back against the explosive wave that rose inside her, clenching her muscles even as she shuddered all over, as if hit by a current.

Hugh pulled away, just in time, letting Danni roll onto the couch as she tried to contain her orgasm. I knew the feeling had to be torture, denying her release like that, but I knew she enjoyed it, deep down.

My husband certainly did, if his erect cock was anything to go by.

"Want to join us?" Hugh said, noticing my eyes fixed on his cock, once again standing at attention.

"No. Today's just for you," I said, smiling, barely able to hold back the urge to take every inch of his cock in me. Instead, I watched as Hugh leaned in, his huge, rough hands running across her back, unhooking her bra. She jumped as she felt his hands kneading the soft orbs of flesh, tugging at the nipples, alternating pain for pleasure as he flicked and teased them. She bucked under him, pressing her sex against his cock, grinding into it just as Hugh ripped her thong of her, leaving Danni completely exposed. She leaned into the couch, spreading her legs, her fingers reaching out to part her ass, exposing her glistening pink sex and perfect asshole to my husband.

"Condom," I said, rushing for the few I'd stashed in the little gift box under the coffee table. Hugh paused, confused, then took the one I offered him.

"Good call," he said, his voice hoarse. I watched him rip the wrapper, pulling the silicone across the length of his meat and for a second I thought what a shame it had been, for Dannit not to get to feel every inch of him...but she'd have to make do with whatever she got.

"Please," Danni moaned, so softly I could barely hear it. She shuddered, as Hugh's cock slapped at her ass, slid across her cunt and asshole. He leaned into her, sliding the length of it across her, letting her feel the head teasing the entrance before sliding up across her asshole and back. She bucked against him, trying to catch him with every down stroke, moaning in both frustration and pleasure as his fingers took a clump of her hair in his hands, tugging her back.

I watched Hugh pull away just as Danni backed into him and then...he was inside her.

His entire length entered her in a single, long stroke, her soaked sex taking him all the way in, from the spongy crown all the way to the base. I thought back to how it had been for me, when Hugh first had me: his girth stretching my insides all the way to my cervix, the tip ravaging me deeper than any man had ever gone before. The feeling was electric and Danni's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her mouth hanging open with barely a sound, as my husband began to grind deep inside her. Without realizing, I began to tease my nipples over my clothes, pinching and twisting them as I watched Hugh grasp Danni by the neck and pull her onto him, his length still grinding inside her. Danni began to grind back, matching his motions, as she became accustomed to his meat. From my vantage point, I could see the outline of his cock, coming into and out of focus as it pushed against the walls of her cunt with every circular motion.

Danni yelped as Hugh slapped her tits, letting the flesh jiggle, before mashing them, tugging her nipples. She picked up the pace, grinding against his harder, the only sound in the entire house that of her juices, spilling around my husband's cock and his hand slapping, tugging, mauling her large breasts.

Finally, Hugh pulled away from her, his cock slipping out of her. Danni whimpered, aching for more but Hugh simply pushed her onto the carpet, dragging her toward him by the ankles. Danni and I watched as he spread her legs wide, raising her ass in the air. She howled as he slipped his entire length inside her, his movements rougher now, as he began to piston inside and out of her, his heavy balls slapping against her asshole. Danni howled with desire as Hugh fucked her harder and deeper, alternating his deep, hard strokes with long, sensual bumps and grinds.

Unable to control myself, I began to tease my clit over my panties, long since soaked with my juices. My other hand began to flick and tug at my nipples, my motions matching Hugh's as he fucked my best friend into the carpet, her screams of pleasure echoing through the house. He grunted like a beast as he leaned into her body, letting her have every inch, before finally grasping her hands and leaning back. In the blink of an eye, Hugh had Danni riding him.

I watched as she took to the change of pace immediately, the initial shock replaced by pure lust as she began to grind against his cock, riding him deeply, leaning her body back to hold onto his thighs for dear life. She looked at me, her eyes glazed over, pleading, driven to almost absolute torture as she held herself back.

I nodded, just as I slipped a finger into my wet depths, hooking it as I went. With my permission, Danni finally let go and came on my husband's cock.

It hit her like a tidal wave, the initial waves of pleasure making her stop in place and shudder, the first few electric shocks rising from the depths of her cunt to move up her body. They came slowly at first, a few shocks at a time, before they sped up, again and again. Still riding my husband's cock, Danni's body shuddered, shook, and finally howled as her orgasm overtook her. I watched her cream over Hugh's cock even as she rode him harder than before until his cock finally slipped out of her. She collapsed onto the carpet, finally spent. It was perfect...but something was missing.

Hugh stood up, his cock still erect.

"Looks like she's out for the-" he began to say when I rushed up to him, kissing him deeply, tearing the condom off his cock in a single stroke. He gasped as I wrapped my hand around it, still kissing him deeply, my body grinding against his. I felt his cock twitch in my hand, his balls tightening. Breaking my gaze away from his eyes, I aimed his cock at Danni's exhausted, sweaty form and let Hugh's cum shoot out into the air and spill all over her beasts, her belly, a few drops landing on her face. She jumped, shocked at each hot gob that sprayed her and I milked every last drop out of my husband's cock, letting my own cunt-shattering orgasm wash over me as it happened, pressing my body onto his as I came and his shaft finally wilted in my hand.

When he was finally done, I let him collapse on the couch and pulled my clothes back on, savoring the sight of the two people I loved the most laying in front of me, their desires sated. For now.

"I'm thinking omelets. Anybody want one?" I asked.

12