All Comments on 'Five Stages of Infidelity'

by Lickme35

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh forgot to score it, 5 stars for sure. She got her comeuppance.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

Excellent. Thanks.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Putain,quel mouille -cul mauviette. Avoir attendu et accepté tout ce temps d'être trompé et faire tout ce cinéma pour prouver qu'il est cocu...très déçu par cette récit qui ne mérite pas d'être lu.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So because she didn’t love you you became a murderer? Glad he never tried to date anymore. Serial killer was his next step because I think no one on the planet would ever be in the same room as him. Thank god they gave him that father of the year award to him he so rightfully earned.

danoctoberdanoctober6 months ago

"...since your moral compass is obviously broken". (MC talking to wife)

For fucks sake!!! That's as understatement for that insane, self-centered, WITCH of a wife. 😆

I liked it. A well thought out story. Original and somewhat funny at times.

5 🌟 's

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MC never gets a name. WTF?

Stupid, immature game playing: changing wife’s calendar entry for their daughter’s concert? Putting a skunk in the guy’s apartment? WTF?

Running car into a tree and killing the guy with a pencil? Stupid, stupid, stupid. WTF?

This story is simply stupid, a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, C'mon - the skunk stunt was GREAT! Would like to see that (or something similar) in some other stories.

Murder took the shine off dad. Made him no better than his cheating wife. Last hotel scene was "jumping the shark"

All-in-all, a well constructed tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why would you write a story about such a wimp and not warn your readers?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just read his Feb Suck's story and it was good, this story is the complete opposite. The MC character is ridiculous and the plot is just not believable, it's stupid and awful, there's no other way to describe it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't believe that the same person who wrote the Feb. Sucks story also wrote this one. 2 stars is generous.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

I enjoyed the story it's well written and interesting. This will be the 2nd time reading this story

🧟‍♀️🧠🤯🤯🧠🧟‍♀️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

way too long to resolve this!

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

This felt like taking the long way to get to nowhere. Sorry.

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

The second story of yours where a silly detail early on coloured the story overall - that being 8 times in a day.

Why put such fantasy in your story?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Quite the burn but seems highly implausible. Thr whole story while fiction is definitely out there.

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

It was ok. A fun read I guess but kept sinking deeper and deeper into cartoonish. Flipped for me at the 3 guys with Dicks at least as big around as a coke can... 2.6 inch diameter. I mean geeze, 3 guys with 10 inche dicks is statistically improbable to home, and a 2.6 in diameter? Get out....

RodzzzRodzzz2 months ago

The whole story is about the wimpy husband letting his slut wife fuck the slimy douchebag just about forever and ever..... until the end where we finally arrive at the long awaited for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He finds out she's been cheating and is screwing some guy, so what does he do?

Well.... "When she got home, I had prepared her favorite meal. The kids were dressed extra nice. I doted on her. She seemed to love the attention. I told her how much I Ioved her and that we needed to spend more time together and as a family. She agreed".

What kind of author writes something like that? Mores to the point, how anyone could take this seriously after reading that defeats me. Unbelievably it went even further downhill from there, absolute crap of the first order.

Elias1Elias122 days ago

Five stars ... you are hilarious ... write more

26thNC26thNC22 days ago

That’s what I call pretty decent revenge on all the cheaters.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot14 days ago

As my neighbor is fond of saying, "That was a purdy good story."

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

The middle part made him seem like a cuckold

LechemanLecheman14 days ago

Hmm well that was an extreme BTB.

Some of the activities by the MC was over the top not excluding the bribery money and tech gear he was acquiring.

Still, I was not tempted to skip to the end so, a plus there.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 days ago

A bit too extreme in the BTB parts of the story for me. I can't believe anyone believed that the pencil accidentally wound up in the jugular vein from the car accident, among some of the other manipulations.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I quit reading at the first videotaping.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

So this genius was so clever he got cucked by a wife who never loved him. And if that wasn't bad enough, he knew even before the wedding exactly what she was. Add to that the fact he got hard over a completely worthless cumdumpster and you start to wonder if the whole story was just some cuck fantasy of the authors.

Every single normal bloke would have dumped her ass after the first concrete evidence of her cheating.

All the 'aren't I clever like James Bond' shit was just an excuse to get videos to whack off to.

Absolutely no respect for the MC and very little for the authors writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Another story where need minus stars.

Took a terrible story and then made it even worse by extending it beyond reason. MC is no better than slut. Kept lying to kids and playing with people for his own way. Has enough evidence very quickly and even had in-laws with him to collaborate But then he,,,, quit reading the shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

mc not good, still the ex wife mother of kids, to make ex wife become slut is wrong desicion character assassination

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous