All Comments on 'Five Stages of Infidelity'

by Lickme35

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

I think it's pretty clear that this particular author is mentally retarded. There are so many ridiculous plot holes in this story that it's absolutely unreadable unless of course You hold open the possibility that the author made the story this bad on purpose.

.

Once the husband has all this evidence of his wife screwing her coworker why does he give her 5 chances to Tell the truth? What possible reason?

.

How does this husband magically install kill switches in 2 different cars Without anybody seeing him do that?

.

The car accident scenario is unbelievably stupid and ridiculous. A car crash with 2 people in it at 40 mph is going to show the impacts of 2 people in the car including The driver's DNA.

.

Wow this is a badly written badly conceived story

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

How did you turn a BTB story into a cuck story? No guy would wait around eight months while he knew his wife was screwing another guy 2*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Clinical revenge!

4

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

A fine example of how to turn a one page (at best) story into six incredibly silly pages of nonsensical whimsy and not even amusing whimsy, at least that would have been something.

It took a left turn at the end of page one on its road trip to never never land, merrily waving as it sped past la-la land. Yes it’s a fantasy site but come on.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 2 years ago

Well, all the BS cliches were arranged in a recognizable form, so there is that.

OutisOutisabout 2 years ago

More than over the top

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Wow 5 stars 5 stars ⭐️ 🌟🌟🌟🌟 but those poor kids, what emotional distress and trauma they will have to endure because of the slut of a mother. What lengths a father must go through to safe guard and be in the life of his kids. It’s really a sad state of affairs when you have a spouse who is only in a relationship for the materialistic aspects of of it, and who is really not a fit parent. But irrespective of what is best for the kids the courts will side with the mother. Then unfairly financially burden the father with an impossible task of providing for the kids and his former home.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

What happened to the end of the story?

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

There is a difference between “your” and “you’re”. It is often misused in this tale, and the author needs to learn which one should be used and in what context. The tale is written fairly well, but starts to make less and less sense, in the way of credibility, as it rambles along. Though I liked the idea of the use of the stages of grief, they weren’t really addressed in this story in a manner that illuminated what a cheated upon spouse goes through when dealing with betrayal. It became a full on parody when the husband stuck a pencil into the guys jugular after purposefully driving into a tree, you know, how pencils are so often the cause death in auto accidents, a twist not likely to cause any suspicion when looked at by a forensic analyst. And no one would look closely despite the fact hubby was driving around his wife’s adulterous partner. All pretty normal, really.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

This would've been a phenomenal BtB, but you forgot to include the part where the husband replaces the whore with a beautiful younger woman.

Any tale about punishing infidelity needs a happy ending for the faithful husband.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

Good writing. Too omniscient for my tastes. When your character has god’s eye there is no tension in it. And as for a “kill switch” I would imagine that a car dealer would find the offensive object or piece of software code. His wife is just too clueless for my liking. So a few too many holes in the plot for me to really enjoy. Thank you for your hard work.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Narrative wasn't too bad but the whole situation got too contrived and complicated. I do like the post-up concept and any readers who ever catch their spouses having an affair should require it if they "reconcile". 3*

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 2 years ago

Nice fairy tale in which the husband triumphs over all evil. The reality would have been alimony (stupid to have her fired), child support, half their assets, the house and half his retirement. Adultery means nothing to the Courts these days and there were so many things he did wrong that he would be lucky, very lucky, to avoid jail time. Although a pissed off skunk can be a funny thing, several of the things involved you had wrong. And NO woman would ever sign a post-nup. Why give away the bank?

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

This is the biggest piece of shit story I have ever read. I started skimming on page 2 to see if he ever grew a set of nuts. How fucking long is he going to let her cheat on him and not do anything to stop it. I think the writer is a willing cuckold just waiting to suck her lovers cum out of his slut wife's cunt. WTF dude 6 fucking pages of her fucking around on him??

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

A little wordy, but a unique story

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

So many plots holes and dubious legal shenanigans I don’t even know where to start, so I won’t.

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 2 years ago

Please, please learn the difference between your and you’re. I don’t know if you ever got it right.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 2 years ago

A cuck with a BTB and high-tech fantasy, involving idiots. It's long and written in excruciating detail, so I'll give it a 3 for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Started pretty good then went over the top and also turned Audrey into a two dimensional villain.

62276227about 2 years ago
YAWN....

Started out really well the first page, but then it jumped the shark, as they say. Just way to ridiculous. That's just my taste in what appeals to me.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Over the top much?

However, the author revealed his mindset here, from page 5:

"If life were fair, Marriage Licenses would be contracts where adulterers get time in jail, instantly lose 75% of the assets in a divorce and primary custody of the kids. AND, single adulterers, like Douche, would get the maximum sentences, considering they are just parasites on society, feeding off the happiness of others".

I'm pretty sure that a lot of other readers and commenters in LW would subscribe to that!

So, let's see here, our hero, obviously named Bruce Wayne, does everything right, manages to outsmart everyone, doesn't make a single mistake, and his ex-wife and her sister wind up in jail. He manages to murder 'Douche' and get away with it.

But it seems that Mr Wayne also stayed with his wife for more than half a year, putting up with her fucking Mr Massengill, gathering his evidence. He was so stoic that he didn't touch her for eight months, yet managed to trick her into thinking that he did not know about her affair. LOLZ!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

And, please, how many parents really disown their children because they had affairs?

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Too many twists and turns to keep track

Most of the last pages was too far fetched to be remotely believable

Two stars was too much

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I guess if the purpose of all this was to get custody of the children, then the over-the-top schemes make a certain sense. I will say this was my favorite part of the story: "Seeing signs of forced entry, the police entered with their guns drawn. The skunk fired first." That's a great line!

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 2 years ago

Read in russian mobster voice. I once saw him kill 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A pencil of all things

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Shoulda been over 4 LIT pages ago! Hubby had her by the short hairs early on, but kept on taking chances to get more bad shit for those that probably earned it, but every step along that path had the capacity for shit to happen. It just got weirder and elaborate!

2*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 2 years ago

Addendum

A father who deliberately makes his kids lose trust and respect for their mother (in order to enhance his divorce plans) is an Asshole. She was doing a bad job of mothering them but to accelerate that is a worse act of fathering!

likeboblikebobabout 2 years ago

Started out pretty good but kind of went over the top the last third.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 2 years ago

Goes on far too long. Utterly unbelievable scenes, like the hotel for example.

You need to understand that cramming in every possible scenario you can think of doesn't make the story better. It makes it worse.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

It was OTT but I enjoyed it, thank you.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Made it about two-thirds of the way through and lost interest; the story line wore out my interest. I don't know whether it was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or whether it was just awkwardly written. Audrey seriously referring to her boyfriend as 'Douche'? Not hardly. The skunk? Then, the stop and start interrogation sessions got old quickly. Colluding with the boyfriend for "evidence" would be interpreted by any divorce judge in the known universe as "condonation" and destroy his case. Then, Audrey destroys the evidence. Too long, too convoluted, too unrealistic. Snarky or serious? Can't be both. 3/5.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Couldn't get through the first page.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 2 years ago

Too wordy and convoluted, over use of the word 'douche.' I can't see any divorce judge allowing a lot of the evidence. True this is fiction but I think there should be a certain amount of reality 3 stars certainly not one of your best.

Gram1Gram1about 2 years ago

Wow. This story boarded Crazy Train pronto! I actually enjoyed it up to the point it jumped the shark, er, the skunk. At that point it spun off its axle from a promising just-so story to the single largest blast of the Martian Slut Ray ever in the annals of LW stories. The LW at the start in no way resembled the LW at the end. Anyway, I give it a 4* just for sheer chutzpah.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Multiple lectures on the morals f marriage fidelity from a murderer? Seriously??

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

A man who really loved his kids enough to look out for their best interest would have:

1) Used initial evidence to divorce their mother citing irreconcilable differences instead of tricking her into being a bad parent with high tech gadgets.

2) Never show minor children evidence of their mothers cheating. It means very little to them, and it means even less in a divorce court if she does still love and support her children. Since he did, and then had evidence all along of their mother being unfaithful despite letting her think she had destroyed all copies, he let her convince the kids that they were all fake and that their father was the evil one who tried to set her up thus fucking with their brains even more....just so he could twist the knife further.

3) Wouldn't have rammed a car into the tree and taking the chance of abandoning them either by dying or going to prison (because any decent investigator would have seen through the accidental death by pencil in a car accident - especiallywith a the motive).

4) Made her into a monster in part by forging fake HIV documentation (which also would have landed him in jail) that resulted in them being ridiculed in school.

The whole story was ridiculous. She cheated on him. Accept the fact that he married a known cheater and take some responsibility and protect their children. Use the initial evidence to get her to agree to the divorce, and yes he could have fucked over Deush in tbe process, and get on with your life. Cheaters don't necessarily make bad parents (as much as most of us want to believe) and two parents in a child's life, even flawed parents, is almost always better than one. He alone is responsible for completely destroying any normal life his kids could have had.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 2 years ago

Love the Story, and the way he got even with The Douche. So sad to bad for the wife and everyone else involved in his Cheating wife's stupid pleasure now she has everything she wanted freedom to do as she pleases w/o thinking of him or the kids.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

To Prince020402: This is exactly the type of story we are hoping to read here! In real life too many good men have been shafted by our legal system....THESE STORIES ARE FICTION. Each writer can use their imagination to create a story that they would like to see in real life. Creative License? Has anyone ever read Saddletramp1956? He uses the BTB method almost every time and is one of the most entertaining writers in Literotica. If you have been cheated on in real life then you would know the pain and devastation that can come your way. These stories are an escape from the reality of real life situations and I find them uplifting. I only with I was a former Navy Seal with a trust fund so my real life could be different....And of course I would get a much better woman in the end!!!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - waste of time trying to read this crap

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

It took to long! Dwindling with inconsequential shit and postponing the final burning as just too much.Made a good story become average. BTB is about the Discovery, the Confrontation and the actual burning of the cheating spouse - Period! This took forever!

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 2 years ago

Perfect ending. Standing ovation from me.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Very long, but worth the read. Talk about playing the long game!

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I would have liked to see more scorched earth against the cheater wife and all the cheater wives. Karen certainly didn't get enough punishment for her part.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story, especially the parts where he kills Douche and the bitch sisters go to prison.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Good BTB story. 4/5

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Loved it. Pure genius! 5 BIG FAT FLAMING STARS!!! Also a following. Thank you for the story!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Loved it. Pure genius! 5 BIG FAT FLAMING STARS!!! Also a following. Thank you for the story!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I normally do not condone death for adultery, but Douch certainly deserved it. Audrey and Karen ended up as they should. The kids suffered a lot, but kids will suffer with a mother like that and they're better off without her.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What a great story! The cheater looses out and cheated party wins. 5 stars to the writer of this epic story. Thank You. and SaddleTramp is The man!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

BITCH burnt! Life is good!

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

What a load of bollocks, it could be been finished in 2 paragraphs by him not being stupid enough to get with her in the first place.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Load of fucking bollocks. He should never have married the slut in the first place and what exactly is a Scottish egg, I know what a Scotch egg is but no idea about a Scottish one.

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

Why did he marry her? He talked and planned to much. Should of just left her when he discovered her adultery.

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

What a stupid story

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Vraiment tiré par les cheveux. Trop long et inutile. Dopage, cela commençait bien.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Revenge over the top hurt his kids with his plan

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Good one, but using the kids and murder were a tad off the chart. But good overall

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Makes me laugh all those comments about murder being immoral or unconscionable? Since when you self righteous pricks someone betrays you what's your response oh well as if just fuck off simps

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. 4/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started off ok but became over the top and unrealistic,just plain stupid.lot of chapters written but it just made it worse..3 stars at best...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long and too over-the-top at the end.

But the episode with the skunk made it all worthwhile. I laughed out loud!

🦨🦨🦨🦨

gopher25gopher25over 1 year ago

More implausible than any other story I have read.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A good story, pretty far fetched but a good read,

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Wimpy cuckold cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first 2 pages were ok but then it completely became unbelievable garbage. 2*

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Check back later for more double dicks up the ass stories... NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd give this a -5 if I could.

Simply awful writing.

Elias1Elias1about 1 year ago

I gave it a 5... it was funny as hell ...and I like over the top stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck...this writer is so awful...... Instead of getting over with the cheating and exposing the wife... its almost as if he enjoys the whole cat snd mouse chase to stop it!,

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Too stupid to read past page 3. No likeable characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is a lesson here. I remember reading once, how a man had to be good looking, educated, wealthy, and powerful to score a hot woman. All the woman had to be, is good looking. Way too many men, think with their dick when they get married. A lot of them, live to regret it. 5 stars.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Started strong then went weak.

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

I do like your longer stories!! Excellent!! 5+!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your worst

1* for the inconsistency and lame ending

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 1 year ago

the continued use of " Douche " instead of a name and the ending, spoiled what could have been a good story

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 1 year ago

Wild and weird story. I gave it 5, with reluctance of course. The extra effort tipped the scale.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Good or even mediocre writers do not i ntentionaly mislead or manipulate their readers. Since all that and more happened here, we ca infer what the writer represents on the quality scale. So many just really stupid plot devices and character statements. Overall, a really bad set of words that took too many pages and offered nohing in the end.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

The skunk is my hero.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A wild & totally not all believable story. It was also too long/ slow moving. He knew for months that his wife's fucking this Douche but does nothing. He has the proof of her adultery, why the continued paying $$thousands to this scumbag? I can see the 1st video, for proof. But after that?

The home confrontations were absurd. Several times she lied outrageously but he kept up with another talk. After the 2nd- 3rd at the most, that should've been quits. Going to the hotel & all that was insane. Can't imagine any spouse actually doing that. Wife doesn't feel safe to meet her husband anywhere but a hotel? Good, forget about it! But things shouldn't have gone on for that long.

Douche- was that his real name? (I think/ hope not!). If not, why is EVERYBODY calling him that, no matter who?

The names in ' marks constantly does not have to be there. Indeed, some of the punctuation's off. But that's a very minor, tho for me somewhat irritating point. I did like the way hubby saved all the videos, etc., in different areas. But that's about all.

The story could've been better if shortened & edited, especially the 2 pages or so bullshitting about the talk with his wife & delaying that talk. As written, sorry to say, 2 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He was a cuck while in college when he forgave Audrey over the Brad fucking

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HE IS A CLASSIC CUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

once he forgave her, years early, he paved the way for this cum dumpster to keep to her true nature. he didn't exactly deserve it, but he damn sure should have been suspicious and never fully trusted her, perhaps never actually married her, not without some sort of... convincing it would never happen again... this just all rang empty, disappointing, and ultimately, depressing. When you need a restraining order against two women, you just might be a little bitch that gave her a good reason to think she could get away with cucking you... again...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fucking stupid story. You are an idiot.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

The MC’s attitude about the Femdom agitprop was puzzling and off putting. I guess it was supposed to be humorous. It was light-hearted but seemed inappropriate tinder the circumstances. I couldn’t finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lost interest when he saw her putting in a camera in his home office, yet did NOTHING to secure copies of his evidence and allowed her to delete it all. Hopeless.

moultonknobmoultonknob10 months ago

What the fuck is a Scottish egg, why does Marcy keep changing her name to Mary, all things considered it's just a pathetic fucking load of bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit too covaluted for my liking. We do not need to know every little detail of his justifying his sordid plan of his burning of the bitch for Audrey is thoroughly buned at the end and looses all that is dear to her. It could have been much shorter. 3-Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Five stages of shit!

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

A really stupid story. Writing cheaters as virtual caricatures and making investigations appear so easy shows inability to develop a story line that it at least somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

2 stars. An absurd, well, beyond absurd really, plot.

I decided to send my critique directly to the author. That said, I'm done with thus author.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

10 big blazing stars to the writer for Great Writing, a Great Story, and an Epic Tale of sluts wives without ANY morals. That completely becomes totally unhinged when discovered to be the cheating lying, Rutting whores that they are. Willing to do ANYTHING to hurt the man that she has been cheating on, trying to make him "take it and like it" all the cheating that she has done, There are many sick people in the world and this is a story of prime examples of them. If they were such whores this would make a great movie for the Hallmark Channel. Thanks for the Great Great Effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking long convoluted story!!

MC was a fucking cuckold.

His inlaws bred 2 skank whores!! They must go pray about it, hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thos story is horrible 5 ways from Dixie.

Does the author really believe that the cuck would even consider any course of action other than divorce. She's a pathological liar.

She deleted his evidence? This idiot should have kept a copy in a safe local. Also, he should have shown ALL THE VIDEO, plus the signed release to validate his story. And how stupid to you think we are that he'd go to the stupid charade to get her to admit to her cheating when all he had to do, straight up, is show her all the photos.

The author drew a 3 page story to 6 chapters to hear himself talk. A proof reader would have blown thus truly idiotic plot out of the water.

Dude. You're a loser as a writer.

I'd give you MINUS STARS if I could. Obviously I won't read any more of your tripe that insults your readers intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
90 days in jail

For faking a rape. Sounds like the legal system alright. Rapists never get the time in jail that they deserve for destroying someone's life. Someone that fakes a rape should get the same prison time. A false accusation lasts a lifetime, and makes it harder for real victims to get justice.

Also, how come they weren't prosecuted for incest. Incest is illegal, (not to mention hot).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't quite decide whether this was written by an incel or a cuck, perhaps both. 90 days isn't enough time for anything to change dramatically and people can like cock without becoming crack whores. Cock doesn't make your brain liquify and dribble out your ear. It's a shame the guy wasn't man enough to satisfy his wife, or rather he shouldn't have thought he was man enough in the first place. The only surprise in this story is that he didn't drink whiskey or play golf.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is too long because you were too concerned with unnecessary and unrelated detail that does not seem to take the story further. Once he discovers her infidelity he needs to man up, unlike when they were at university. But the wimp works on unnecessary detail instead of kicking her to the kerb or at least Confront the Bitch! Now he gets involved in all sorts of shenanigans as if you could not decide where to take the story. Lickme35 you’re obviously a good writer but this is NOT one of you better efforts! With your title I though you’ll at least get to two or three of the stages of infidelity. Only two stars and I’m usually never this stingy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Overall, the story was great. At first I was astonished that he would be so stupid to let her find his tape and destroy it, but then later on it was revealed that he allowed her to do that on purpose and he had back ups. Well written. I do agree that 90 days for faking a rape was not long enough. It should have been the exact same days as a rapist gets.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous