Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For my final grade? Not just for the test?"

He hesitated only a moment. "No problem. For the final grade, as long as this is just between the two of us."

She smiled gaily at him. "Oh Professor Stein, you're so sweet!" She puckered her lips and gave him a kiss from across the room. "Absolutely. I won't tell anyone," and dashed out the door.

As soon as she left and closed the door he breathed a deep sigh of relief. That had been so close. He was really very fortunate and he vowed to be more careful in the future. He turned to his class role and realized that he hadn't actually gotten her full name, only her first name. There were in fact two students with the first name of Bree. He made a note that both would get a final 'A' grade.

Candy and Nancy greeted Bree's arrival with proud smiles. They heard the spanking through the door, they heard his agreement to provide an A, and one look at Bree's skirt revealed that she had indeed accomplished her mission.

"Very good job, Bree," Nancy said with evident sincerity.

Candy even gave her a hug. "Oh I'm so proud of you, Bree," she said, squeezing her breasts into Bree's.

Whatever feelings of confusion and embarrassment Bree had been experiencing turned fully to pride. It was so nice to hear the accolades, the endorsements, of her (hopefully) future sisters. It washed away all feelings of ambivalence and uncertainty. She just smiled, a smile of relief and pride. She was becoming a woman, a Delta Nu woman.

Making New Friends

Bree, Nancy, and Candy returned to Templeton the following week for her next trial. It was again a task for which anonymity was a virtue. They proceeded to the Templeton campus library. They were again wearing the Templeton uniforms but Bree was allowed this time to wear a more demure white blouse and brassiere. She was quite grateful for that, although she did choose to wear a pink brassiere. The uniform should have some amount of splash.

The Templeton library was three stories tall, and very spacious. Nancy gave the first floor some consideration. The main floor was actually quite deserted, more so than one might have expected. So many students now worked online in the comfort of their homes and dorms, although it could also be that few Templeton students were ever really that studious. But, more importantly, Nancy was looking for something in particular, or at least someone in particular. She felt the boy working behind the reference desk was a suitable target. The three of them were certainly attracting his eye, but it also appeared to be the case that he wasn't really alone. Some girl kept appearing and disappearing, apparently looking for some reference material beneath the counter. They went to the second floor, and it wasn't too long before they found a likely candidate.

There was one boy, a rather thin, bookish nerdy-looking boy, studiously studying an opened book, sitting quite alone at a back corner table, facing a series of book stacks. It wasn't that he was unattractive or anything. But, he was rather short and wimpy, with dark-framed glasses that kept slipping down his nose. He was not up to Delta Nu standards by any means, but that was precisely why he was an excellent choice for this exercise.

"Alright," Nancy whispered. "This is your next assignment. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to demonstrate your ability, your skills, in making new friends. A Delta Nu girl wins friends easily. Your task here is to jerk off this young man, all the way to cumming, right where he sits."

Candy grinned, recalling her comparable trial when she was a pledge. She had been assigned a guy at a coffee shop.

Bree gasped. "You're kidding!" she exclaimed. "Right here in the library?"

"Shhhh," Nancy admonished. "Don't make it any harder on yourself by drawing attention, although it is rather obvious that pretty much all the boys in here are already curious, if not interested." A Delta Nu girl always turned boys' heads when she entered a room although, in this case, the boy of Bree's mission hadn't taken his eyes off his book. That was in part why he would be such a good test of Bree's capabilities as a Delta Nu girl.

Bree was stunned. She would actually have to masturbate a boy, all the way to ejaculation? She had already done so with Professor Stein, but that had been more of a passive masturbation. She hadn't actually had to use her hand on him, to actually touch him, down there. And, now, even worse, it would be in public. Do people really do these things? She again wondered if Nancy was simply joking, playing a trick on her, just to see how she would react. "Okay, sure, no problem," she replied, as if she jerked off boys in libraries all the time.

"Yes, and to add a level of difficulty to your task," if that was actually necessary, "You have to have him cum in your panties."

Bree blushed. Oh my goodness! This was much worse than with the professor. "Well, how do I do that?" It sounded not only disgusting but also rather difficult, to say the least.

Nancy did not like her reaction, and Candy looked with some surprise as well at Bree. Frankly, this had been an easier task for Candy than with the professor, except for the risk of getting caught. It wasn't at all difficult to jerk off a boy onto your panties. What was so difficult about that? In fact, she found it rather fun. The only challenge was not getting caught. In any case, she was surprised that a Delta Nu pledge would appear confused as to how to get the job done. This was not a good sign.

Bree could see the doubt and concern in their eyes. She had made an egregious slip, implying that such an experience was foreign to her. She wondered if she should perhaps spill her guts, confess that she hadn't even yet masturbated a boy, let alone have him do it on her panties.

Candy though patted her on the shoulder and said, "You can do it, Bree. We're here to support you, and to help if anything goes wrong."

That wasn't terribly reassuring. "What could go wrong?"

"Well," Nancy explained, "Of course, he might simply be offended and complain to the librarian, or someone might see you and you could get into some sort of trouble."

It wasn't at all clear how they could in fact help her if anything like that happened. "Would I still be a Delta Nu?"

Sadly, she knew the answer to that. Nancy shook her head.

Bree's heart began to pound. Getting into some sort of trouble was bad enough, but not becoming a Delta Nu? She took a deep breath and strode across the library to where the boy was sitting, her legs feeling a little wobbly and weak. On the way she grabbed a book randomly from the shelf, as well as removed her tie and undid a couple of buttons on her blouse. Her face reddened as it felt like, and might look like, that she was undressing as she walked across the library floor.

As she approached she appreciated how similar the boy was, in many respects, to an old friend of hers, George Johnson. George had in fact been a very dear and close friend. He was also a rather geeky guy, but still really very nice and sweet. Actually, the kind of guy more suitable to her before she blossomed. It might help to think of him as if he was in fact George, thereby minimizing the sense that this was a complete stranger, although doing that stirred up other confusing and troubling feelings.

She walked up to him, leaned over to provide as much view as she could down her cleavage, and whispered in her most feminine and sweetest of voice, the one she had practiced all summer, "Is this seat taken?"

Joseph Jamerson looked up to see a pink lacy brassiere peeking out from within a rather wide open cleavage and his nostrils breathed in deeply a very lovely fragrance. Bree was wearing a most enticing perfume, as she now always did. He was momentarily confused, or distracted, and then tore his eyes away from the rather immodest display of feminine undergarment, to look the girl in the eyes, and they were such pretty eyes, so large, so round, and looking at him so prettily, so lovingly. "No, no, no," he stammered. He felt terribly flustered. Why would such a pretty girl as this want to take a seat next to him? There were so many open seats available elsewhere in the library. In fact, two other, equally attractive girls, were now sitting down just two tables away. Why sit here? But, he obviously couldn't ask her that. He didn't want to be unfriendly, and it was certainly not his place to question the decisions, the choices, of a girl as pretty as this. "No, no, nobody's using it."

"Oh thank you so much," Bree gaily replied, pulling out the chair next to him and plopping herself down into it, as well as sliding it over so that she was sitting closer to him. "I just hate studying by myself, don't you?"

Actually, he enjoyed studying by himself. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He often looked with jealousy at the tables of the more popular guys. They were always with friends, having fun. But, on the whole, he did prefer to study alone. Conversation interfered with learning. It would be fine though if she remained quiet, and there was no reason she wouldn't. "Uh, yeah, sure," he replied, returning his attention to his book. However, the scent of her perfume was still quite distracting, albeit not an unpleasant distraction by any means. He did like to burn incense when he studied in the dorm, and this was so much better than incense.

Bree read his body language but chose to ignore it. "What's your major?"

"Biology," he replied, not raising his eyes from the book.

Bree cursed to herself. 'What a very stupid, opening line.' She leaned into him and asked, "Watcha reading?"

Joseph didn't take his eyes away from the page and replied curtly, "French."

She recalled an episode of Falcon Beach. "Really?! You speak French? It's such a romantic language, don't you think?"

"Uh, yeah, well, um, I just started, it's my first semester of French. I got three to go after this."

"Say something for me in French. Please?" She turned to him, placed her left hand on his thigh, pressed her breast into his arm, and said in her most childishly plaintive voice, "Won't you please?" She knew from Gossip Girl that pressing your breast into the arm of a boy is a good way to arouse his interest.

He could tell that this was not going to be a silent table partner. He was enjoying her perfume, and the feel of that breast on his arm was rather nice, as well as the hand on his thigh. In fact, that was pretty much as far as he had ever gotten with a girl, other than the dances in elementary school where the teachers forced the girls to dance with you. A girl's hand on his thigh was pretty nice, but her sweet scent and soft touch would not outweigh the cost of her distraction. He turned his face to her and politely replied "I really know very little at the moment."

"Oh, but just say something. I don't care what it is. I just think French sounds so lovely."

He felt it was rather fitting that this girl cared more for the sound than the content of what was said. 'Décolletage,' is what was on his mind, but he said instead, "Um, well, tais-toi?"

"What was that?"

"Be quiet," he replied.

"Oh, very funny." She pretended that he was just being playful. She leaned in closer, pressing her breast against him even harder, although glancing around to see if she was attracting any attention. The only persons looking at them at this point were Nancy and Candy, sitting two tables over on their left. She actually couldn't really see though much of the library, as they were facing a stack of books with their backs toward the bulk of the library. Bree recognized that this would certainly help later in her assignment. "Say something longer."

"Well, let's see, um, poo-vay voo meh-day? That means, 'Can you help me.'"

"Ooooh," she cooed, pretending to adore the sound of his voice. She was so glad that she had practiced flirting over the summer. She squeezed his thigh with her hand and asked, "How could I help you?"

He knew full well how she could help him, but he should obviously keep that to himself. He smiled. "I didn't really mean that."

"Tell me something more, something romantic."

He whispered, "Je t'aime. I love you." He normally would have had considerable difficulty saying such a thing, but when it had no actual meaning it wasn't so hard.

Bree smiled broadly and slid her chair even closer, brushing her nipple against his arm so that he could not fail to notice it. Her heart raced with her brazen behavior. She whispered back, "I bet you say that to all the girls." It was another cliche, and a very silly one at that, but she was clearly just shooting from the hip.

That did make him blush. He had not in fact ever said that to any girl, at least not since he was in junior high. He looked away in self-consciousness and replied, "No, no, not really." He knew of course that she was simply being playful and teasing, but he had to admit that he did indeed enjoy her flirtation, as well as the feel of her nipple against his arm. It was a rather new experience for him and one that clearly had its appeal.

"Oh I would think that any boy who could speak French would have lots of girlfriends."

"Well, I don't really know it that well yet."

Bree was feeling very good about how this was going. Perhaps it would not be so difficult after all. Flirtation is not that difficult if one isn't really interested in the guy, romantically that is. There is no emotional vulnerability. And, he was a nice boy, very much like Georgie. "How do you say, 'What is your name?'"

That wasn't so easy for Joseph. He had to think about it for a bit. "Um, well, I think, it's Kom-mohn voo-za-peh-lay voo."

"Good! My name is Bree, and kom-moon voo-za-pay-lee voo?" She didn't do it quite right, but it was close enough.

"Joseph, my name is Joseph, Joseph Jamerson."

She snuggled up against him, as best she could while still sitting in her own seat. In addition, she moved her hand down into his inner thigh and slid it up further, essentially resting, or more like holding, perhaps even fondling him, just below his crotch, which was now beginning to respond. She could feel her heart pounding. She had never placed her hand so close to a guy's thing before. "That's a very manly name, Joseph. I like it."

"Yea, well, uh, thanks." Joseph was now terribly confused. She was coming on to him like some sort of working girl, not that he had ever had such an encounter before. He had seen prostitutes in movies of course and he figured this would be how they would come on to you. But, he wouldn't think a prostitute would be working the campus library. Plus, she was wearing the Templeton uniform, although that wasn't really informative. If a hooker wanted to blend in on campus she would have to be wearing the uniform. Yea, she must be some sort of hooker or something. Why else would she be coming on so strong? He glanced over his shoulder, wondering if anyone else noticed her.

He also wondered when she would get around to the price, and if he could in fact afford her. His heart raced at that thought. Would he actually go through with it? What if she had some sort of disease or something? But, man, she was so pretty. Even if he didn't, he would certainly have a story to tell his friends in the computer club. He would probably leave out the fact though that his dick was growing so rapidly in his slacks just at the thought of such an adventure. He couldn't believe where this girl was resting her hand!

Bree though removed her hand from his thigh, much to his disappointment. Perhaps she had finally realized where she had put it, and what that implied. Well, it had been fun while it lasted.

Bree removed her hand from his thigh so that she could use it to leaf through his book. "Let's find some other cute things for you to say."

"Hey!" Joseph complained, but leaned back to give her room, as she was crowding in rather closely.

Bree though soon discovered that the textbook wasn't really organized that well for fun phrases. "Oh pooh! I can't find it," she complained, as she turned page after page of boring discussions of grammar and sentence structure.

Joseph asked, "What are you looking for?"

She turned her face to his and smiled, her eyes now just inches away from his own, her pretty lashes fluttering. She didn't answer him though. Instead, she pulled away, picked up his pencil, and wrote something on his notepad. "Here, say this in French to me." The girl in Falcon Beach had actually said it out loud, but Bree couldn't bring herself to do that.

Joseph took the pad from her hand and read, to himself, 'I think you have very nice breasts.' His dick had been softening but the blood now rushed back in, as well as to his face. "Oh, I don't think I know how to say that."

She asked, with an exaggerated pout, "You don't think they're nice, Joey?" She leaned back so that he could have a good look, her face turning red as she displayed her breasts to him.

He looked around at the book stacks before him. There was nobody there. He glanced behind him. Nobody was looking at them back there either, but the two girls, two tables over, seemed to be sneaking glances. He turned his eyes to Bree's breasts, felt very uncomfortable doing so, and so quickly looked away. "Yea, yea, they're nice, it's just that I don't know how to say it."

"If you know the word in French, I'll let you touch them." Her heart fluttered with her boldness, but it was very clear that such boldness would be a quality, a strength, of a Delta Nu girl. She joined Delta Nu precisely for the purpose of becoming such a woman, a new woman. In any case, how else would you get a boy to let you play with his penis?

That was an offer he could not refuse and, indeed, he did know a good word for them: "Doudounes," he quickly replied.

She slowly swung her shoulders back and forth, waving her breasts before his eyes, as if he needed any more encouragement to notice them. "Doudounes," she echoed, "I kind of like that." She then smiled sweetly, "Well, Joseph, go ahead and feel my doudounes."

He quickly glanced around again. This time the girls sitting nearby seemed to be looking at something in a book, and nobody else was paying them any attention. With her back to everyone but the two girls, he could do it without anyone noticing, unless someone else came up behind the two girls or around the stacks in front of them.

Bree added, noticing his hesitancy, "If you want, that is. I don't want you to do something you don't want to do."

He wondered if she might in fact take a check. Did prostitutes take checks? He doubted it. Well, she wasn't charging anything for this and he surely did want to touch them. What boy wouldn't take this offer? He quickly reached out and grabbed one with his right hand, and rather roughly at that.

Bree jerked back at the sudden assault on her breast. She had invited him, but it was still rather shocking.

His first tit! He couldn't believe it, and boy did it feel cool. It was so big, so soft, so squishy. His cock swelled to full glory in his slacks. His stiffening dick in fact felt a bit uncomfortable, as it was kind of tangled up. He considered reaching down with his left hand to fix it, but he didn't want to embarrass the girl or, more accurately, himself.

Bree quickly raised up her book to do her best to hide the fact from Nancy and Candy that her boob was being so crudely groped and mauled. It was awkward enough to be letting him do this. She didn't really want them to see him doing it. She glanced in their direction and saw the bemused smiles on their faces. Her face turned red, and then even redder when she realized that the girls, and Joseph, could see her embarrassment.

1...34567...11