Five Wishes

Story Info
A woman gains 5 wishes from a demon she's summoned.
1k words
4.19
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... here goes nothing."

Cayley chants the ancient summoning spell she barely deciphered in a crumbling mysterious book. A gust of wind whirls in the old room, dimly lit by some candles as the magic circle lights up.

Her eyes widen.

"It... it works!"

Her gaze sways as she looks at the demon whose form begins to appear in front of her.

"It... it did, right? I.. summoned you? So..." She gulps, with a mixed face as anger, pain, greed and hope fight for the advantage.

"So... you should grant me five wishes, right?"

The large figure crosses it's arms and looks down at Cayley, sighing and rolling its eyes

"I suppose. Now out with the first one woman."

Cayley's eyes widen with fear and determination as she fumbles for her first wish.

"Y-Yes... My first wish..." She gulps, looking up at the demon with a mix of fear and hope in her eyes, plucking up her courage. "I want... I want to have a perfect physical appearance. Beautiful, beautiful like the prettiest woman in the world."

Before her own eyes, Cayley starts to transform. Her skin clears, her eyes brighten, and her hair grows softer, flowing around her shoulders.

The large demon bites his lip as he looks down at her, nodding and smiling a bit.

"There. I've made you the most beautiful woman in the world. You will be irresistible to any man and woman in the planet."

Cayley's mouth drops open in awe, her heart beating loudly in excitement and wonder. She couldn't believe the creature had made her so beautiful. "Thank- you... Thank you so much!"

She says eagerly, almost breathlessly, looking at the demon with an intense, grateful gaze.

"Alright... My second wish... I want to always be loved by everyone around me... To be truly cherished..."

With a flick of his wrist, her wish starts to come true. The demon looking at her with more of a blush than before as it gets closer, leaning down towards her. "Hm.. There.. You will be loved and cherished by everyone around you." It looks her up and down, circling around her and checking her out.

Cayley blinks in disbelief and gratitude, The demon seeming to have gained a newfound attraction for her. "I want the pleasure of lasting sex, every night. Like clockwork. I don't mind being alone... but it could be nice..." She whispers playfully, her cheeks flushing with an unexpected heat.

As Cayley wishes for the pleasure of lasting sex every night, the man checks the time, noticing that it was already late.

"Very well. I can grant your wish." The man grabs Cayley's hips, looking down at her as with a snap of its fingers her clothes were off and they were on a nice bed.

Cayley's eyes widen in shock, hearing the snap and feeling her clothes suddenly disappear. She stares at the demon, mutual attraction bubbling up between them as she gulps. "E.. every night.." She manages to say, a mixture of fear, nervousness, and excitement evident in her voice.

"I.. I don't want to be demanding... But i want it to be rough.." She swallows hard, her eyes darting down to his now apparent arousal.

The demon nods, it's massive cock pressing against her tight pussy before thrusting inside of her, giving her what she wished for. Fucking her hard and fast while gripping her hips and grunting.

Cayley gasps, her eyes widening as she feels the demon's massive cock pressing against her entrance. It slides inside her unexpectedly easily with her newfound lust. She cries out and moans in pleasure, meeting each thrust with a whimper of her own. Her body starts to glow a faint pink as the demon uses magic to enhance the feeling.

"I... I want more.. Fuck me harder.. Please!"

She cries out, pushing back against him, her hips grinding against his powerful thrusts. The smell of burning incense fills the air as they become a force of nature, raw animalistic passion taking over them both.

It does as she says without counting it as a wish, fucking her harder and harder, using magic to enhance the feeling between both of them. It's cock hitting her deepest parts. "Mhh!"

Cayley's eyes roll into the back of her head as the demon starts hitting her deepest parts, her walls constricting around him in pleasure. The magic aura around her intensifies, with each powerful thrust she gets closer and closer. Her body slams against his, their skin making little sucking sounds from how hard they're fucking.

"Ugh! Yessss!" She moans, fingers digging into his back for support, tears streaming down her face, mixing with her makeup as she becomes a beacon of passion and pain. The candles flicker and melt rapidly under their intense lovemaking.

"I-I k..know what to do... One.. last.. wish!" *She gasps, her tone pleading under the overwhelming sensations.

"Tell me!"

He says as she mentions knowing what to do for her last wish.

Cayley pulls away for a moment, staring into the demon's eyes as the magical energy to from the demon gets ready to fulfill her final wish. Sweat rolls down her cheeks and chest, highlighting the natural curves of her new body.

"My last wish... is to become your eternal lover..." She whispers, her choice causing the room to tremble with power.

As she states her final wish, the man's cum starts to fill her womb, his cum infused with magic as it creates a soul bond between them.

"Nghh yes!"

Cayley arches her back and lets out a breathy moan as the wants and desires of the demon are now deeply connected to hers. The room's magic circle starts to collapse in on itself, swirling around them like an eternal vortex of love and power.

"Unnngh!" Her legs shake, leaving her weak from the intense sensations running through her body. Tired but satisfied, slowly sliding off his member with a soft "pop" she curls up beside him, wrapping one slender arm around his waist. A smile spreads across her lips as she nestles into his embrace.

"I'm starting to think these 'wishes' weren't too difficult after all..." *She muses teasingly, her hands lazily tracing patterns on the demon's washboard abs.

The two slowly falling to sleep together.