All Comments on 'Five Years Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Happy anniversary

Belated happy fifth first date anniversary (well, that's different anyway). Plenty of eroticism in this to please all but the most jaded reader. Reading between the lines of this chapter, I imagine you walking around much of the time with a huge grin (quite unlike the other famous Posh with her permanent sullen pout). Keep writing, Anna.

ells_ells_almost 5 years ago
Breathtaking autobiographical detail

This story really does leave me breathless. Thanks, yet again, Anna :)

suzi86suzi86almost 5 years ago
Praise Be, She Is Back!

Like a few others I found the first chapter unsatisfactoy for a variety of reasons, but you have redeemed yourself here. Superficially it could be seen as one continuous sex scene, which i am sure will delight many of our simpler readers. But this is far from that. This is a beautifully poetic description of love-making, where the 'L' word is not mentioned but which surely lurks in the background. It is rare to find someone of your descriptive powers and we are all the more blessed for it.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Pure magic

This installment of the story has me almost lost for words. All I feel able to say just now is that "pure magic" describes every moment.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Perfection

If I loved the first part, I'd have to say that I adore this. It is achingly beautiful in so many ways. The tender portrait of awakening love is beautifully done, and you draw us into the hearts and minds of yourself and Jodie, Happy anniversary to you both.

eros53eros53almost 5 years ago
Sweet and lovely

Thus story is so sweet and lovely. The characters are wonderful, real and flawed with fears and trepidation’s. Thank you fir what you’ve written, and I’m hoping fir more.

portia98portia98almost 5 years ago
Real life love and romance...

...and glorious sex!

The spell you create in Pt 01 continues with not a word out of place that might break it. You carried me along with Anna all the way.

I am so grateful to my mum for introducing me to you and your awesome writing!

auburnginaauburnginaabout 4 years ago
Magic!

This is utterly spellbinding! Beautifully sensual sex, beautifully crafted prose, great characterization (Jodie's way of narrating the first meeting is a sensual tour de force), burgeoning love...all compellingly woven together with great craft. A great continuation of this lovely love story!

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago

As ever Anna that was great. I understand a lot better now your comments about the wall. Damp eyes again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing

Really enjoy the way you write

LindaLooLindaLooover 2 years ago

Anna, is I desperately bad of me that I so much want to fuck your wife? That is the most erotic thing zI have ever read xxxx

tenderplumetenderplumealmost 2 years ago

Posh! I love this.....it's just...pure unbridled passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't get enough. Simply love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really really great writing, and it's real thank you so much

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

What a gorgeous narrative! The burgeoning attraction of Pt 01 gives way to the effleurescence of Pt. 02. Now we'll see how you bring the quasi-relationship with Allie to a graceful end.

Many congratulations and best wishes on having found, wooed, and won the love of your life!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

I've said it before but "So so good", you are now one of my favourite writers, so well written, the feelings so well described, just So good!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES