Five Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back at her, "I am so not posh and now I'm wondering the same about you. Let me check."

I moved towards her and we kissed for a little longer, softly pulling on each other's lips. Our hands wrapping around each other, touching at every possible point.

I felt Jodie's thigh slide up over mine and I slid my leg up so that it was pressed against her sex.

She moaned into me and I lowered my hands to her bottom and pulled her even tighter against me.

I was in heaven but then realised that there was something even more urgent.

I pulled back, "I'll be right back. I have to pee."

She smiled, "Me too."

I smiled back, "How urgent is your need?"

"Not that urgent. You go first babe."

I have to know someone really well before I can pee in front of them, so I slid off the bed and across the hall into my bathroom. I closed the door hurried to the loo and felt that wonderful feeling of relief. I finished, flushed, rinsed my hands and walked back into the bedroom. Jodie slipped out of bed and I felt a rush at seeing her beautiful, naked body once more. I sat on the bed and watched her beautiful bottom as she walked out and across the hall.

I sat and thought about what we might do all day. I hoped Jodie wanted to spend the day with me. It was lovely to think that here was someone who would be there without having to rush off.

My thinking was interrupted by the flush of the loo and Jodie coming back out and across to the bed. She sat down next to me and we kissed briefly, arms enfolding each other.

"So, what do you want to do today, babe?" She eventually asked.

"I was thinking the same. I don't really mind. Do you have any plans?"

"I have to go into the salon and make sure everything is set up for tomorrow, but that only takes me an hour, otherwise I'm all yours. When do you have to leave?"

A felt a weight fall on me. I realised I didn't want to leave but I had to be in my office at eight the next morning.

I thought for a second, "Well, if you and I hadn't happened I'd have probably left at three."

I saw the disappointment on her beautiful face.

"But I was just thinking, if you don't mind getting up at stupid o'clock tomorrow I can stay tonight and drive back early in the morning."

I loved the look of joy that lit her face.

"Really? You'd do that?"

I kissed her.

"Really. I want nothing more than to spend more time with you."

She kissed me again, and this time for longer. I felt stirrings everywhere as her hand stroked through my hair, reminding me of her exploration of me the night before. However there was one thing I really wanted to do first.

I pulled back and said "How about a shower? I want to be a clean Anna for you."

She giggled, "Oh, classic avoidance tactic!"

I laughed with her, "Far from it. Another chance to explore."

"In that case, I would love to. Never showered with a posh bird before."

"Oh, come on. I am not a 'posh bird.'"

She laughed, "Well, you are. You speak posh and you have a posh house."

"I give in. Okay I'm posh."

"Told ya!"

I dived for her tummy and we ended up on the bed wrestling, giggling and tickling gently. I usually hate tickling but this was soft and playful. I realised I hadn't been this relaxed with anybody in years.

When we finally stopped a couple of minutes later we spent a while kissing, soft, romantic kisses.

I felt another couple of bricks fall out of the wall.

Jodie pecked me on the lips, "Come on then, posh bird. I saw your shower. Looks pretty fancy."

She was right. When I'd bought the cottage the fittings throughout had been pretty basic and I'd spent a small fortune on the kitchen and bathroom, but it was worth every penny.

We got up and I led her by the hand into the bathroom and opened the door for her, letting her in ahead of me. I couldn't resist a pat on her bottom as she walked ahead of me and she just stuck her gorgeous bum out.

I patted it again and we both giggled.

We got into the cubicle and I took the shower head down, turning it on and waiting for the hot water to come through. Once it was ready I placed it back on the wall and we fell into each other's arms under the hot spray, kissing and not caring about anything. In that wonderful world where it was just us.

We probably spent a good ten minutes savouring each other, washing each other. Jodie insisted on washing my hair and, given what she does for a living, was gracious enough to allow me to wash hers. Once we were finished I took the shower down again and started spraying her down, clearing away all the soap and suds. I lingered for a while as I sprayed between her legs and she lent back against the wall, sighing.

Kneeling in front of her I used my fingers to explore her once more, still holding the spray and spraying it directly onto her clit. I ran a finger down between her lips and slid it into her entrance. She was very ready. Wet, not just from the shower, and open to me. I pulled slightly back and added a second finger. Sliding them both in and curling up finding her engorged g-spot.

I felt her fingers in my wet locks as she said, "Oh fuck, yes. I love that."

I watched, fascinated, as her clit grew visibly under the fast spray and my touch.

Suddenly she was shuddering and crying out.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. What the..."

She started sliding down the wall and I worried that she would hurt herself. I tried to make sure, using the hand that was in her beautiful cunt, to support her, hold her up. She was shuddering and I assisted her as much as I could.

Eventually she was on the floor. Somehow I had managed to keep my fingers in her and the shower spray playing on her clit. I could feel the contractions inside her still going, over and over.

Then there was a final hard contraction and she cried out, almost in pain, "Oh fuuuuuuck!"

I moved the spray away from her and after a while I felt her relax inside. I slowly slid my fingers out, feeling little mini contractions as I did so.

I looked at her, her eyes still closed, her breathing rapid but slowly coming down to something normal, her beautiful breasts heaving. I looked down and could see her entrance still contracting and opening.

When she finally came round she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her pupils were dilated and our gaze locked on each other.

"Are you okay, Jodie?"

She finally regained the power of speech. "Okay? Okay? Wow, Anna. Just, more wow. Is that something they teach you at Posh Bird School?"

I giggled, "I'm guessing you sort of enjoyed that?"

"Sort of? God. That was amazing. Like last night but on steroids."

I leaned forwards and kissed her, "So glad I make you feel good."

"It felt like the top of my head blew off. It was... fuck. God. Amazing. It was like in my cunt and in my clit and in my tits and... everywhere. I've never felt anything like that."

I was happy. Truly happy. Happier than I had been in a long time.

I kissed her. "Come on. Let's go sort ourselves out."

"But I want to..."

I kissed her. "Jodie, it's okay. This isn't a game where we have to keep score. I'm hoping there will be many times when we can make each other so happy."

She looked at me quizzically, "You, mean to tell me that after all you just did for me you're not turned on?"

Of course I was. I could feel the throbbing in my clit, distinct and warm.

"Yes, but..."

She stopped me with a kiss.

"Good. Well, you're just going to have to get used to me being demanding then."

"Demanding?"

"Yes. I demand you teach me that thing they teach you at Posh Bird School."

I smiled and returned her kiss.

We both helped each other up and I placed the shower head back in its holder and turned off the water while Jodie hugged me from behind, planting little kisses on my shoulders. She was making me melt.

We walked out of the shower and proceeded to dry each other with my big, fluffy bath towels.

We towel dried our hair and Jodie said, "Bed. Now. We can fix our hair later."

We headed back to the bedroom and lay down together. We started kissing and wrapped ourselves in each other's arms. I could feel my heat rising and my need became urgent.

Jodie released me and I felt her hand wander down between us, over my mound as she pushed me back onto the bed. She kissed me once and then moved down between my legs. I opened my legs, still getting a thrill from being so exposed to her.

I looked down at her, and she stared back at me.

"So, what do I do?"

There was something really erotic about having to tell her.

In a quiet voice I said, "You need to put your finger inside me, with your palm facing up."

I felt her slide in. My pussy walls contracted on her and I had to will myself to concentrate.

"Now, feel around on the top wall. Curl your finger up a little. You may have to push in a little further. There's a little pad, maybe a centimetre across."

I suddenly got that heady rush but it went away again, "Yes. You just..."

Jodie moved her finger back and the rush returned, "I can feel it. Is that it? Now what do I do."

I swallowed. I was so close now. "Just keep the pressure on and slide your finger in and out. Stroke it. Oh god yes. Like that."

Instinctively, Jodie leaned forward and took my clit into her mouth. She gently pulled me in and flicked her tongue in time with her finger inside me.

That was it. I could feel that connection between my clit and my g-spot. As if a warm rod was throbbing inside me and I cried out, "Oh god yes. It's..."

And that was all I could manage as the feeling rushed through me, everywhere. I could feel my walls clamping her finger rhythmically and I was in an extended wave of pleasure. Jodie didn't stop and she kept me on that peak for what seemed like an eternity.

Eventually the feelings subsided and Jodie, perfect lover that she is, knew to slow down and stop, eventually sliding her finger out of me then coming up beside me once again.

When my breathing had finally come back down to a normal level I opened my eyes to look at her. Her lips and chin glistened slightly from me.

I kissed her and just said, "Perfect. Just perfect."

She had a delightful smile on her face. "I love that I was able to give that to you. Thank you for teaching me."

"No, babe. Thank you. You filled me."

We lay kissing for a little while before Jodie said, "Right. I need to be practical. Let's fix our hair and makeup, get dressed, then I need to go back to my place to change and then into the salon."

"Do you want me to come with you? I can help in the salon if you want?"

She kissed me, "I'd love you to come with me, but there isn't that much to do. You can just be my distracting eye candy."

Thank you so much for reading this far. Please give me a star rating and leave a comment or send me feedback. I love to hear from my readers. Part 3 is in the works! Promise!

12