All Comments on 'Five Years Pt. 03'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Tugs on the heart-strings

Oh Anna, my heart was in my mouth. Jodie was right, of course, and how wonderful of her to allow Allie all that time. But in the end true love wins. I loved this and am glad there will be more.

ells_ells_over 4 years ago
Always an inspiring read

Anna has such a wonderful gift for bringing words to life and now she has done it again.

A beautiful story that doesn't brush over the darker side of human nature.

Thanks Anna :)

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Thanks, Jackie

A true friend, among other things, is the one who socks it to you when necessary, the one who tells you the truth you're procrastinating about. So thanks, Jackie. And Posh, if you've got sense, then you'll cling to this friend. Long life and happiness to you and Jodie.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Echoing Ells again

Parts of this chapter are hard to read because of the painfulness that you convey so well (just as you equally well convey joy and beauty). This must have been hard to write, but your integrity shines through together with the skill with which you recount a complex narrative.

I love the passionate animality with which Jodie displays herself to you to show how much she loves and wants you.

And I thank goodness for Jackie- the wonderful loyal friend you introduced to us in "Saturn Rising".

Lastly, I look forward very much to Part 04!!!

Marixxxxx

metroalmametroalmaover 4 years ago
apprehensive

even though the story says all good, we never had the breakup scene with Allie. At least I didn't see it, so I am worried and yet sure you will make it right.

LivelyJenLivelyJenover 4 years ago
So much love

I feel the love coming off the page.

What an amazing story. I think this is the first time I’ve cried from happiness while reading a story here.

portia98portia98over 4 years ago
A compelling read!

This beautifully crafted chapter gripped me from the start and took me on an emotional rollercoaster that at times was almost unbearable. Thank goodness for Jackie!!!

becky7becky7about 4 years ago
Wanting

I just read the entire story today. I was well written and very emotional. I enjoyed all of it. I am wanting to hear about the break-up with Allie. I would also like to see a continuation of Jodie and Anna.

OldernbolderOldernbolderabout 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing this very private intimate part of you and Jodie. I felt the warmth, happiness, and torment as I read your beautifully written words. Like any great read, I couldn’t put it down.

auburnginaauburnginaabout 4 years ago

The emotional drama of this chapter had me more than once trying to continue reading through a curtain of tears. It must have been hard to write, yet you bring it off perfectly.

While awaiting Part 04, my next read will be the story about Becky. You've got me totally hooked!

WIldTashaWIldTashaalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story.

Refreshing and openly honest, deeply engaging and well crafted. Thank you for sharing this lovely story.

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Again

What can I say that I haven't said before. So beautiful, so moving and its had its usual effect. Thank heavens you have a friend like Jackie and a wife like Jodie. You deserve them.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. You write some of the most beautiful love stories I've read on this site.

BillyslateBillyslatealmost 4 years ago
Emotional True Love

Anna, you are indeed extremely fortunate with Jodie loving you so deeply, that she tolerated the Allie situation for > 4-years. It is always simple for 1-sitting on the outside to judge, however on many occasions we all have perpetuated situations that are / were detrimental to our happiness. Therefore, one should never judge someone by their ideals, however offer "Simple Truth", when supporting a friend in despair.

It is so thrilling that Jodie placed "your back against the wall" on the Allie situation, as well as your true "friend-Jackie" lambasting you regarding Allie's toxic influence over your life. With your finally realizing your true "Loving Soulmate was Jodie"!!!

Happy 5th Anniversary With 5*-STARS For Five Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizc90Lizc90almost 4 years ago

Another beautifully written series, so easy to relate to. Well done again and ty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You write well..

..but when you write about Jodie you write best.

Thank you for your stories!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I love this story. It really seems to come from the heart. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just such a great, well written story. Thank you Anna. I've just finished the Anna/Jodie trilogy (Saturn Rises, Allie, and Five Years). I look forward toward the next chapter as well as wondering if you will write about the break up between you and Becky. It seems as though it was implied here.

Thank goodness for Jackie. I'm glad she was able to set yourself straight.

Belated congratulations on the 5 yr anniversary.

J

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such great story. You had me in tears several times.

It’s rare to find a loving story about two women on this site. Your story is the life preserver I’ve been looking for in this sea of many terrible stories.

Joey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pure love

I truly adore reading your stories, I always well up. This one in particular is filled love and its clear that your relationship with Jodie is based on pure love not lust, well maybe a bit of that too.

Thank you for sharing, from a male follower

1Dream4us1Dream4usalmost 3 years ago

OMG...never found myself so emotionally involved...guess that is The Truth of the story speaking to my heart, my soul...not enough stars to give - at so many levels...your detailed description of bodies and intimacy and ecstasy are so vivid I feel my own body responding again and again - almost tasting, inhaling, savouring every inch of flesh seen smelled touched tasted devoured...just remarkable writing...thank you for you openness and honesty, and for sharing your journey...all the best to you and Jodie in your life ahead

LindaLooLindaLooover 2 years ago

Episode 4????? When???

slide_fire1slide_fire1over 2 years ago

Awesome work. Just love your development style. However, Becky is supposed to show up 5 years after her relationship with Anna ended which would be about the time Anna and Jodie got engaged. Did I misunderstand the inference??? thanks!

netgnosticnetgnosticover 2 years ago

This is beautiful.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

If this is truly your past then Jodie is more then extraordinary or very special, words then hard to find or wouldn't do justice ....... And hopefully you have been coming to grips finding a soulmate is a one timer in a lifetime ....... Im not judging, just hoping for you and your love

All the best for you two , a wonderful lovetime

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💋

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

This has always been one of my favourite stories. I live in hope that Anna will write more stories about her past life, but I'm not optimistic. If she prefers to focus on her future with Jodie, then that is only as it should be. May they enjoy lifelong happiness together.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

For everyone who finds their soulmate. When it happens you are blessed. Forty plus years she was my best friend, confidant, lover, and mother to my children. You don't ever let someone like that leave, you hold on with all your love, heart and soul. 'Cause you will more than likely never get another one.

It is my fervent desire, you and Jodie have a long and healthy life together.

ShampoofetShampoofetover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story. I’ve enjoyed every sentence! The tenderness and love captured in this amazing writing stands out in such a romantic way. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I’m really looking forward to reading part 4 xxx

Iris_66Iris_66over 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your story. I love the way you allow the narrative to develop, paint the picture and share the details, uncomfortable though some things may have been to write. Looking forward to part 4, having read the other connected stories too

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

Nice story, loved it. What about the final part?

Lis1954Lis1954about 1 year ago

good story, well written

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

great story yet again. where is the next part? What happened to the leach and her hubby? I fully expected a public confrontation in the Valentines day restaurant.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

How strange! As I noted, I really wanted to know what happened with Becky. One would think that I would feel the same about Allie. Nope!

Like all your fans, Anna, I would love to hear about the pivotal week that followed Pt. 03, but if this is the end of story as you choose to tell it, then I trust your judgment.

5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for telling the story of how "Posh and Sparrow" came to be. I was a bit surprised that it took you four years and an ultimatum from Sparrow to come to your senses. Jackie is a true friend and you are lucky she brought you to your senses. I agree with everything she said: that Allie was just using you, and you somehow felt obligated to keep letting her. I know well how complex these emotions are. It was definitely to Jodie's credit that she had the maturity and compassion to wait for you, but also the temerity to finally confront you. Like GaiusPetronius below, I would love to hear the story of Becky (if its not too painful), but not interested in hearing about Allie's rejection of your decision and tirade about how its all your fault, blah blah blah. The "Seducing Sheila" series was a much better sequel to "Five Years." You have a gift for luscious and sensual story telling; keep it up.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

Just gets better and better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Five Years Pt. 02 Previous Part
Five Years Series Info