Fixing More than Her Switch

Story Info
Minor house repair leads to more with friends wife.
2.3k words
4.41
15.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot, sunny day. I finally have some free time, which is rare for me. I quickly change into my swimsuit, then I head out back to enjoy the pool and swim a few laps.

My phone rings. It's Tim and Michelle's number, "Hello."

"Hi Cole! It's Michelle. Do you have any time this week to replace a broken light switch? I just tried to flip the switch and it won't turn on the light."

"Sure. I have several extra switches on hand for my apartments. I could come over now to replace it if that works."

"Aren't you busy? I don't want to intrude on your day. I just don't want to wait for Tim to do it. He's on the road for the next ten days."

"I was just going out back to swim a few laps. But I can stop over before. Not a problem."

"If you are sure. I would appreciate it."

"No problem at all. I'll see you in about 30 minutes."

We hang up, and I think about Michell. She's a very attractive and seductive lady. Dark brown hair, killer eyes, and a smile, with her full lips. She always has her nails done in a French Manicure. Just a stunning woman. We met when I was dating my ex, and the four of us just hit it off. Tim travels a lot for his job, so he is gone during the week and sometimes a couple weeks. As I get to know them, I see a side of him I don't like. He treats her with disrespect. It's almost like their marriage is a roommate situation.

I goto the garage and grab the light switch and my tools. I hop in my car and head over. I open the sunroof to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful day.

I pull into their long drive and head up to their house. Their house is gorgeous with land all around. No neighbors within eye shot. I have been here before, but the scenery never gets old. Looking up, I see Michelle heading toward me from the back deck. Wow, she is wearing a bikini, showing off her beautiful body.

"Hi Cole! How are you?"

Not thinking, I quickly blurted, "I'm excellent now." I feel like a hormonal teenager. But her body is beyond fantastic, and better than my wildest fantasies. After all, I can see the top of her large areolas peaking over the top of her bikini top.

She smiled, "That is good."

I quickly moved on, to reduce my embarrassment, "Which light switch do you need me to replace?"

"Follow me." She turns to go inside, "It is the one in the kitchen. We use it often, and I really don't want to be without it. I really don't want to walk through a dark kitchen."

I watch her hips sway, while we walk inside. Her white bikini shows her beautifully tanned skin. I can't believe Tim treats her the way he does. She is beautiful, caring and has a great personality. She seems like the total package.

"This is the switch." As she flips the broken switch.

"This will be working in no time. I'll go shut off the electric at the breaker box, and replace it quick. Then you can get back to working on your tan."

"Ok, thank you." She smiles at me as I go downstairs to shut the electric off.

I walk back upstairs and grabbed my screwdriver and tester. As I walk to the light switch, I noticed Michelle is standing by the switch.

"Do you need me? I don't want to be in your way. I was going to go back to laying in the sun."

"No, I'm all good. Go ahead and enjoy the rays. It's beautiful out there."

"Ok. Let me know if you need anything.", she quickly coos.

I watch her slide the patio door and step outside. My hardening cock can barely be contained by my thin swimsuit. I'm glad she didn't see it before she went out to the patio.

I start to remove the faceplate on the switch. My mind starts to wander about Michelle, which isn't helping to soften my hard-on. Then looking over my shoulder, I see Michelle is removing her top. Her nipples standing erect on her very large areolas. I'm happy with the side view, but I would really like a full frontal view.

She sits on her chair and starts to apply sun tan lotion over her bare chest. Her hands glide over her hardened nipples. I wish my hands were helping.

Snapping out of my fantasy of helping her, I turn back to fixing the light switch. My mind is all over, and I'm fumbling trying to get the switch out of the box. Finally, the switch is out, and I start to remove the wires. I quickly replace the switch and replace the faceplate. Jesus, I'm fumbling and not being smooth at all.

"Oh, was that a hard switch to get out?" Michelle is snickering as she walks into the kitchen. My eyes immediately stare at her uncovered breasts.

Shocked, I murmur, "Ah...um...no. Not bad."

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?"

I blurt out, "No, not at all. It is your house, and your body is sexier than I imagined." Oh God! What the hell did I just say? Nothing like blurting out what I'm really thinking.

Michelle's blushing and smiling, "Thank you. I'm glad you like what you see."

I was not lying. My carnal thoughts were not anywhere close to what I am seeing in front of my eyes.

"Well, I can tell you like what you see." Michelle is staring at my bulge in my swimsuit.

I look down and back up at her with an embarrassed smile.

"Well, it is your fault you are so beautiful with a spectacular body." Yes, I am just letting it out, no holds barred. After all, I will let her know since I'm sure Tim doesn't give her much attention when he is home.

"I usually lay out naked. But I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"It is your house, and you do whatever you want to do. If I had your property, with no surrounding neighbors, I definitely would take advantage of no neighbors."

"Really? You don't care?"

"I do care, because my thoughts have had you undressed and more."

She smiles and unties her bottoms on both sides. I watch as her bikini bottoms drop to the floor. Her dark pubic hair is well trimmed, and I immediately think about wanting to taste her.

"Oops!" She playfully smiled.

I set my screwdriver down and walk towards her. My hands grab her face and guides her lips to mine. We start kissing, as the intensity builds. I drop to my knees in front of her, and I start to kiss her pubic mound. Her musk my scent permeates my senses. I dive my tongue between her lips. She is already wet.

She leans against the table and spreads her legs further. She opens her lips with her hand.

"That's it baby. Taste my juices."She mutters between her gasps. She lets out a deep moan, as I slide my finger inside her. My tongue dances over her swollen clit. I take my hands and play with her nipples, making her breathing more and more audible.

She grabs my hair and pushes me hard into her wetness, "Yes right there! Yes!"

Her hips start to buck and her chest starts heaving. She yells, "Ohhhh fffuuuuccckk!"

Her body tightens and shakes uncontrollably. She pushes my head away from her dripping pussy, while gasping for air.

"I have not been eaten out like that in a very long time. I'm sorry I came already."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it." I quickly turn her around and forcefully bend her over the table.

"Oh, baby. I like you taking charge."

I don't reply. I drop my swimsuit and give my hard cock several tugs. Then slowly I guide my cock between her warm wet lips, as we both let out soft pleasurable moans. She is nice and tight, as her pussy takes me.

My hands take her hips as I thrust into her. She grabs the table edges. Her body takes each thrust, letting out soft whimpers with each thrust. I have thought about this moment for a long time. And I'm relishing every moment.

"You feel so good. Your pussy feels so good clamping around my cock." As I continue to thrust, I let her know, "I have wanted you since the four of us met."

Not to disappoint, I thrust into her harder and faster. Her moans become louder and louder. Our juices have made our thrusts louder and louder, as we continue to fuck each other.

"Fuck me! Yes, keep fucking me. Fill your cum inside me."

She grips the table harder, as she drops her body on table and screams with a loud intense orgasm. I thrust a couple more times, and I quickly fill her with my cum.

My hands leave her hips and place them on the table, as we are catching our breath. After a few minutes I help her off the table.

"You were fantastic. You had an incredible grip around me."

She grabs my cock stroking it, "You were pretty damn good yourself."

Her touch on my cock feels so good. I shut my eyes to enjoy each stroke. Before I know it, she drops in front of me to take me in her mouth. Her oral skills are amazing. She is bringing back my semi soft cock, arousing it back to a hard cock growing in her mouth.

My hips start to thrust into her mouth. Damn! She is hitting every sensitive part of my cock. Causing me to give her intense audible pleasure affirmations.

"Nice! You are hard again. I need you to please me more. But we need to go outside. I want you to take me outside. A certain somebody doesn't want to be adventurous with me. Will

You join me?"

"After you, Master." As I gesture to wards the open patio door. Her naked ass is amazing.

"You would like me to be your master."

"I would."

I look at her chair and grab her her towel. I glance at the table between the chairs. She has an opened book laying over what looks like a vibrator. I lay her towel on the picnic table. Then help her onto her towel. Her body glistens with the sun hitting her body. She's a feast from the Greek gods.

My head lowers into her pussy, which drips from our mingled juices. Eagerly, I tease her clit and slide in two fingers. Our juices taste delicious together. I'm enjoying every moment. She deeply moans, as my fingers are inside with her clit sucked between my lips.

I suddenly stop and walks toward her table.

Confused Michelle asks, "Where are you going?"

I pick up her book and her vibrator.

"I figured you would like me to use this."

She smiles and shakes her head yes.

I walk over, turning on her vibrator and slides the tip over the inside of her thighs. She squirms. Gliding the tip over her pubic area, enjoying the look of her glistening dark hair and lips. The sun's warmth, plus our sexual heightened pleasure, is giving our skin a nice glisten.

I turn up the vibrator halfway. I slowly insert it in her, while lightly stroking my cock. Michelle opens her eyes and watches me stroking myself. She licks her lips, and she bites her bottom lip.

I speed up my thrusting with her toy inside her, "Feeling good?"

She smiles and shakes her head, "Yes!" She pulls her legs up to expose both holes. I slide her Purple friend deep inside her pink, wet hole.

"Do you like your ass played with?"

"I love my ass teased. But Tim doesn't like to do it."

I replace the toy with my fingers. Thrusting deep several times for her lube. I slide my fingers down to her puckered hole, teasing around it. I take her clit between my lips, as my tongue teases her clit. Her body tightens and she grabs my hair and pushes me away, as she cums hard.

Gasping for her breath, she watches my cock in my hand.

"Why don't you put that nice hard cock here?" As she spreads her lips, giving a beautiful contrast of her tanned skin, dark pubic hair, and wet pink pussy.

Without delay, I slide inside her, and I pull her closer to the edge of the table. Helping her legs onto my shoulders, I start going deeper in her. We both letting out primal grunts, as our hips thrusts into each other. Her warm, wet pussy feels so good. After a few minutes of thrusting deep in her, I can't take much more.

"I'm about to cum."

"Fill me with your hot cum, baby."

A few thrusts later, I had the most intense orgasm. Shooting my cum deep inside her.

"Mmmmmm....that's it! Fill me up."

I collapse on top of Michelle. Resting my head near her ear.

"Damn, that was good." I whisper.

"Yes it was." She replies softly.

Eventually, we get up and sit in the chairs. Sunning our spent naked bodies. Grateful that one of my masturbation fantasies came true.

"Cole, I know you are a friend of ours. But would you consider coming over more often?"

I don't hesitate to answer, "Of course I would with you."

"Good, because I have a sexual bucket list that I would like you and I, to work on."

"Nice! I'm sure that will be a fun list."

"I think it will." We both close our eyes and let the sun shine down on us. We spend the rest of the day on the chairs. Enjoying the sun, conversation, and admiring her nakedness.