All Comments on 'Fixing the Neighbor Ch. 03'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DARKLORDALLACARDDARKLORDALLACARDover 12 years ago
more pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell us there is another chapter on the way???????????????

ottokarottokaralmost 12 years ago
go ...

... on! it's too hot! don't let me wait!

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Good

But now you need a Ch. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh.

Great first and second chapters, complete dud of a third.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Awesome

Not sure what annon was looking for but this was a great chapter in the evolving relationship of the main characters. Keep it going.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Very erotic

I liked this chapter of the story. It was very erotic, good detail and I love that Spaldan shows the characters emotions as well as the physical responses. This story was indeed a turn on. I'm looking forward to what is next. I don't understand what the turn on is to cum on women's faces. Maybe it's a guy thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very nice...

the odd americanism confusion of lay/lie, superfluous use of ´ofs´; cumming outside of orifices makes no sense to me - i'm an always inside cumming guy - that's the point of having my cock inside a woman. i wouldn't let myself be influenced by video porn in my writing. thanks.

macrumpmacrumpover 2 years ago

Good series, although the rapey beginning almost made me stop. The last chapter felt a bit confused as Nikki became a background player, and it felt odd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous