Fixing the Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brittany played with his cock, he got hard again. Brittany smiled and kept playing with it until it was fully hard. She straddled him, aligned, then impaled herself on him then leaned forward for some deep wet kissing while she gently thrust. It was just after one when she came again and then flipped to the bottom to allow him to push in and cum.

She purred, "Two in a row where you let me finish first. You are an AMAZING lover Tom!"

She cleaned up, shooed him off the bed then got under the covers. They laid down together with her half on him. She fell asleep on him immediately with a smile.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

The limo brought them back to her house. Tom noted his car was now washed, waxed, and detailed.

Tom was unsure how her parents would react after having spent the weekend fucking their daughter. She walked in. Only Jim was there. Jim seemed hesitant until Brittany leaped into his arms and said, "Daddy. It was wonderful. He is kind and considerate and fun and... "

Her voice dropped, "He let me finish first every time."

Jim smiled at Tom and nodded, "I was right about you. Thank you for making my little girl so happy."

Brittany asked, "Where is mom?"

Jim said a bit curtly, "Paris."

Brittany dropped the subject.

*******

Tom came back to the present time and said, "Weird huh?"

Patrick nodded, "Her parents arranged for you to have relations with their daughter?"

Tom nodded.

Patrick went to the front door, locked it, turned the closed sign, and pulled the shades down.

Tom started to get up but Patrick said, "You cannot leave me hanging! What happened next?"

Tom said, "Well. We fell in love fast and hard. We got married in August right before we started college. Brittany was not the stereotypical young woman. She did not want a big wedding. It was big by my standards with 200 people, but for a rich girl?... not so much. It was held in the small room of the country club her father belonged to. Room and board at Notre Dame turned out to be married student housing and board...

*******

Friday, August 25, 2017

Brittany excitedly put the key into the lock and opened the door. She walked into the three-room apartment and danced inside, "Ours, OURS, OURS!!!!!."

She came up to him and kissed him again, going for his tonsils..

Brittany was fine living in that very utilitarian student apartment. On the first day of class, he went to the business building and she headed to the art building.

When they were both home that evening, Brittany said, "Sit because some things are different than I ever understood. I am being upfront about this. First, starting next week, I am expected to model for my life drawing classes. Second is that I am expected to participate in some of the Art Museum functions and they are... unconventional so to make sure you know I am being faithful, WE are participating."

Tom asked, "Life drawing is nude right?"

Brittany nodded.

Tom said, "Strictly in the classroom?"

Brittany said, "No. You will just have to deal with me being alone for the classroom posing. I can and did insist that you are my chaperone on the private and museum work."

Tom said, "And if I object?"

Brittany said, "Tom. The classroom posing is just that. In a classroom with a dozen other students present. The other things.... You will be there guarding me."

Tom sighed and nodded.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Tom walked into the art building, looking for door 108. It was five until eight and Tom did not have a class at eight. He got to the door behind a student and walked in. Brittany was standing in a robe and presumably nothing else.

Brittany caught sight of him and rolled her eyes then came over to him and said, "See! Classroom. Easels. Drawing pads. Students and an instructor."

Tom sighed and Brittany said, "You are being insecure... I love it if you let it go now and don't make a scene. I am yours and yours only. Honestly, I'm excited about posing. I will be posing alone, okay?"

She stood in front of him and put her arms at her sides and said, "If we are good. Literally, disrobe me."

Tom sighed, undid the tie then slipped the robe off his wife. She was indeed nude. She kissed him lightly on the lips, turned around, and walked onto the dais awaiting the instructions for her first pose.

Tom mouthed, "Sorry." to his wife.

She smiled and mouthed, "Love you!"

Tom left feeling better and a bit foolish.

Friday, September 15, 2017

They arrived at the Bransen Art Museum at six that evening. Brittany was wearing a robe again. Tom was in khakis and a polo shirt.

A man came up to Brittany with an overdone fake French cheek kiss and said, "Brittany. Good to see you. Please lose the robe and mingle."

Tom took an instant dislike of the man.

Brittany said, "That is Jean Rainier. Dean of the art school, director of this museum, and well-known art expert!"

Brittany dropped the robe and handed it to Tom. She pointed at some hooks and said, "Robes are to go on those hooks. I am art tonight. I am walking art."

Tom said, "Seems like an excuse to get girls naked."

A naked man with a giant penis walked by. Tom winced. Seeing a giant penis was far down on the list of things he wanted to see.

Brittany shook her head and said, "He is an expert. He helps run this museum!"

They gathered at half past six. Jean Rainier was at a podium about to make a speech, "Welcome to the Walking Art with Exhibit Art event. We have a number of beautiful people exhibiting their beautiful bodies within our collection. Feel free to wander and enjoy both the walking and exhibited art."

Most of the evening was spent simply walking around. Some people complimented Brittany as they went through the exhibits.

The event was to end at ten that night. At a quarter to ten, Jean Rainier came over to Tom and Brittany and said, "Thank you for being part of tonight. I'm sure it seems unconventional to those not connected to the art world, but tonight was a big success!"

Tom knew Rainier was mocking him, but there was little he could do. Rainier had made no inappropriate moves and Brittany was at his side all night.

Walking out, Tom said, "He is a snake. Be careful of him."

Brittany said, "I know. He is a powerful and devious snake. I am careful of him."

*******

Patrick said, "So you warned her about him?"

Tom nodded and said, "The problem is, he had all the time in the world. She did a shit ton of nude modeling and I was there at every external event for the first four years. The problem is, she stayed in school for her masters and I had to start working for her dad. It took seven years, but he won in the end."

Patrick said, "You realize, for almost seven years she was completely loyal. I would not call those years a waste. You said that she loved you and you loved her. Yes, she is not right in the head, but you did have almost seven good years."

Tom nodded but said, "Based on a lie."

Patrick said, "What?"

Tom said, "So. Now the destruction of my marriage to Brittany."

********

Monday, October 14, 2024

Tom came home to Brittany who was sitting on the couch. Her eyes were different. Just somehow different.

Tom looked at her and asked, "What is wrong?'

Brittany sighed and said, "Tom, We have to talk."

*******

Patrick interrupted the story and said, "Uh oh!"

Tom nodded, "Uh oh is right."

*******

Tom looked at his wife and knew from being a savvy businessman to shut up and listen. Sometimes someone will volunteer too much information.

Brittany said, "You need to hear me out. This is not up for debate but I have made up my mind and this is how it is going to be."

Tom was inwardly groaning, this was going to be huge and he was sure he was going to hate it.

Brittany said, "There is an art show in Las Vegas next weekend and I am attending."

Tom said, "I note you say 'I' and not 'we'."

Brittany nodded and said, "I am going with Jean Rainier."

Tom said, "And I am taking it by 'with' you mean in the same hotel room."

Brittany nodded, "I have only been with two men and I need to have more experience. I love you and this is just sex. He is sexy, connected to everyone in my art world, and a famous art expert."

Tom was wrong, 'hate it' was far too mild for what he was hearing.

Tom said, "One. This is cheating. Two. This is cheating. And three. Cheating means we divorce."

Brittany said, "It is not cheating. It is just sex. I still love you, but I am taking a lover."

Tom said, "All extramarital sex is cheating unless BOTH people agree and I most certainly do not agree."

Brittany said, "I am telling you ahead of time so it is not cheating. I have been true to you for seven years and I need to experience more of life.

Tom sat there incredulously and said, "The literal motherfucking seven-year itch."

Brittany said, "Now that this is settled, I have to make a list to pack."

Brittany stormed off, and ignored him as he said, "This is not settled!"

*******

Tom's father-in-law, Jim came over that afternoon and said, "I have a report you had your fight with my daughter taking a lover. You will not be divorcing my daughter."

Tom said, "Oh I will."

Jim said, "No. You won't."

Tom asked, "Wait. How do you know that?"

Jim said, "I get reports about my wife and daughter every day. I have been reading them closely for two months. I had an alert that bad things were developing for a few months. Anyway, you will not be divorcing her."

Tom said, "I know you will fire me."

Jim said, "Oh much more than that."

Tom asked, "Threats?"

Jim said, "Promises. This goes beyond me. The board is made up of people far richer than me and they are all linked to the same billionaire elites that run the world. They will destroy you and I cannot stop them. You are far too valuable to them. Your potential is far too high. Call it a gilded cage."

Tom asked, "How long have you known?"

Jim said, "I started getting bad reports about two months ago. My wife's corrosive influence no doubt. Rainier finally convinced her I think about a month ago. That is what my reports estimate. I keep track of both my wife and my daughter. Brittany is more resistant than my wife. She gave me the same bullshit speech only two and a half years in. I have not touched her since. She was only at the house the day I met you for about three hours to meet you then off to.... I dunno. I stopped reading the report tracking her because she is a corrosive cunt and it gives me a headache."

Tom said, "I will not be a cuckold."

Jim said, "Of course not. Don't be a dumbass. Do you remember the fashion show last week when you met Jessica, Jenny, and Julie? I made you go because they were auditioning for you."

Tom asked, "What!?"

Jim said, "I saw this train wreck coming two months ago with the first report and made solid plans for you once I had the report that Brittany intended to take her lover."

Tom said, "She probably already screwed him."

Jim shook his head, "Nope. She is waiting for the trip. My intel is good on that. She is justifying it by telling you first."

Tom said, "So you are replacing your daughter with some random slut to keep me in line."

Jim said, "Effectively yes, but none of these girls has more than three previous lovers, so I'm not sure I would throw around the world slut lightly. Julie, aged twenty-one, has three. Jenny, aged twenty, has two, and Jessica, aged nineteen, has two. All were with boyfriends in relationships, with the exception of one with Julie who had one, one night stand with a pro football player she met. You will not be allowed to divorce. They will destroy you and probably get you life in jail if you leave their gilded cage. They can ruin anyone or simply have them killed with no trace. You are too useful to lose. Your business sense is one in millions and by the time you are thirty, you will be on a dozen boards of directors."

Jim said, "Pick one. Alone and miserable or in the company of a beautiful woman who really does find you sexy. You are good-looking and rich. These are huge aphrodisiacs. Anyway, all three like you. I think you like Jessica best because you talked to her the most. All three would like to be your first mistress."

Jim shrugged with some regret in his eyes and said, "I will let you think about it. I know I put even more on your overflowing plate."

Thursday, October 24, 2024.

Brittany turned over in bed and said, "One for the road?" She reached into his pants and stroked his cock.

*******

Patrick interrupted and said, "You refused right?"

Tom said, "Nope. I fucked the crap out of her. Twice. It was the last time I touched her."

Patrick asked, "So then what?"

*******

Friday, October 25, 2024

Tom got up early as Brittany put on her makeup for her trip. Tom had taken the day off to make sure to take one last crack at having her not go. Tom called off work for personal reasons.

Tom said, "This is cheating and we will divorce."

Brittany said, "It is just sex and I still love you. I will see you in two weeks so we can plan out the holidays."

They went back and forth over the same ground a dozen times until Brittany got up and took her carry-on.

Tom said, "Last chance Brittany."

Brittany said, "You will not divorce me. You are mine forever. I wanted you and I got you. I planned it that way from the very beginning."

Brittany stopped herself and Tom caught it.

Tom asked, "Planned from the beginning?"

Brittany sighed and said, "Well you may as well know. I wanted you after my breakup with Chad. I paid him five hundred dollars to kiss Allie. She never knew what was coming."

Tom had to steady himself, Allie was being honest that fateful day. The whole thing was a setup. Tom's world came crashing down.

Tom said, "You never loved me."

Brittany shook her head, "I loved you the day you agreed to go to the prom with me. That weekend in the hotel. I was head over heels in love with you. I have loved you since. I just need more now. I will love you forever. I just need more."

Brittany asked, "Kiss goodbye?"

Tom looked at her in shock then shook his head. His life was based on a lie. Allie was innocent and he crushed her heart over it then she died because he did not believe her. The weight of the guilt was terrible.

Brittany shrugged and walked out the door then got into a limo.

An hour later, mind movies were playing in his mind making up scenarios of when and how far she had gone with Rainier. It was eating him alive and it lasted all day. Maybe she changed her mind and didn't go through with it...

At 6:09 that evening Tom received a text from his father-in-law, Jim, "I'm sure you are having the same mind movies that I did when my wife had her first affair. You are undoubtedly wondering if she went through with it and when. It ate me alive for a year because I did not have anyone helping me through the mess I was completely alone. I know you hate me, but I will at least support you as much as I can anyway."

"I have intel going on their trip. The following information will put those mind movies to rest though the feeling of betrayal will last longer."

"As you know the limo picked them up at 9:09 AM."

"They immediately started making out. There was some breast play involved in the limo."

"The private jet took off at 10:26 AM. They were undressed at 10:45AM and having sex at 10:47 AM."

"He does not have a massive cock. They had sex four times on the plane. She had three orgasms. My report says they were decent ones but not toe curlers so don't believe any bullshit about him being amazing. He is just different and more aligned in her art world."

"You owe my daughter nothing now as far as fidelity."

"Let me repeat. You owe Brittany NOTHING."

At six thirty the doorbell rang. Jessica was there with a McDonalds bag, two large vanilla milkshakes, and a smile.

*******

Patrick said, "So you refused and kept the moral high ground."

Tom shook his head and said, "No, Jessica and I were together for six years. I loved her but could never give her a true marriage and family she craved. We were best friends really until she told me we had to break it off because she wanted to start dating to find a husband to have a family. "

"She met a guy three months later and married him a year later. I let her go. She was honorable and broke up first before seeing anyone. He's a good guy and a plumber. When he was looking to start his own shop. I made sure he got the equipment at an absurdly low cost. He is doing very well now and taking good care of his family. I make sure he gets a plumbing contract now and again to keep things going. I have my own reports about them. He got completely wasted one night at a plumber's convention. A woman was coming on to him. I had heard the convention was a wild one so I had people in place to make sure nothing happened. Think of me as the guardian angel of their marriage."

*******

Patrick asked incredulously, "You saved their marriage!?"

Tom nodded, "It was the right thing to do and I still do it for every one of those conventions. He has laid off the alcohol though. He realized he came far too close to ruining things."

"I never touched Brittany again and Brittany was fine with it. She fell for Jean as fast as she fell for me and stayed with him for five years until she got bored of him and went for a painter then a retired football player. Another funny thing when her inner slut came out, it came out in full force. During that first trip with Rainier, he had an art show where he fucked the art dealer in a back room while Brittany met her mom secretly, went to a male review and they both got ridden hard in the VIP room. She cheated on the man she was cheating with. I was getting intelligence reports from my father-in-law. "

"For me, after Jessica was Emma. After Emma was Kendra, after Kendra was Alla and finally my last girlfriend up to last month was Juanita. Oh, a shit ton of one-night or weekend things with models. It's empty, really. I would trade it all in a second for one loyal wife who loved me deep into her soul."

"Emma was the daughter of one of the board members. We were together for three months. She gave birth to my twin sons nine months after we inexplicably broke up. I put it together after I heard about my twins. I was just a breeding dog to them with a superior intellect and moderate athletic abilities. I didn't even know of their existence for five years. They were kept away from me for their entire lives. They wanted my genes and they got them. "

*******

Patrick stood back and said, "Shiiiiit! Why didn't they just have you impregnate Brittany?"

Tom said, "Turns out, she is infertile."

Tom finished his beer, went to his wallet, pulled out a stack of bills, and said, "Here is everything in my wallet. It's over a grand. Anything you feel is more than you need, give it to a church to feed the homeless. Thanks for listening and now you fully understand how deep and terrible regret can be. I wish I could go back to a date seared in my mind, Monday, April 24, 2017, with what I know now, go to school one minute earlier and make things right."

Patrick asked, "Do you now?"

Tom said, "Yes. I ruined two lives. I wish I could go back with my current wisdom and knowledge, take Allie to prom, make things right, and somehow go to Martins with her and keep in close contact with my parents. I would love Allie and care for her with all my heart for the rest of my life."

Patrick said, "Wishes should be granted in the manner they are desired. I see a pure heart. Remember..."

He looked Tom directly into his eyes, "Some mistakes are meant to be."

Tom felt the effects of his beer briefly and his vision blurred.

Monday, April 24, 2017.

Tom woke up to his alarm. He was disoriented. He was in his parent's house in his bedroom. The end of Uptown Funk was playing on his clock radio. The DJ said, "This is WORM, The big worm! Today is going to be a sunny April twenty fourth so go out and enjoy!"