Fixing the Past Ch. 01

Story Info
Was his life a setup?
7.8k words
4.34
36.9k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
409 Followers

A little tale 'we have to talk' and regret.

Sunday, March 17, 2047

It was a few minutes after midnight. Tom Calvert was in Dublin on a business trip, dressed in an expensive suit, he had the air of a very rich man complete with the gold Rolex. He sat with a sad expression despite a faux smile.

The bartender came up to him and said, "Last call. We close in twenty-five minutes."

Tom nodded with a feigned smile.

The bartender asked, "What is the matter?"

Tom looked at the name badge on the bartender that said, 'Patrick.' and half laughed, "The ultimate Irish name, 'Patrick.' Nothing except my whole life is a waste.

Patrick was skeptical, "What do ya mean?'" he said in the stereotypical Irish accent.

Tom said, "Just that. My whole life. A waste."

Patrick looked him up and down, "You are obviously very wealthy. I rather doubt your life is a waste."

Tom said, "I run a clothing company for my father-in-law but as sure as I am sitting here, my life is a waste."

Patrick said, "Regret is the most expensive thing there is. I know three things. The first is, I'm the best bartender there is and that makes me the best listener. The second is, that you are a wealthy man and that makes you the best tipper. Three is, you are the last man in the bar so we have some time to hear your tale."

Tom laughed, Patrick had a relaxing air about him.

Tom said, "I am indeed wealthy and everyone thinks that is the best thing there is. What if I told you I have walked a terrible road. I hurt someone I should never have hurt. I am married to a woman who broke my heart, then turned me into every bit the cheating piece of shit that she is and Im stuck in a marriage I cannot escape. I have two sons that are sons of bitches that I never raised. I make do with mistresses and one-night stands. I would trade it all in a second if I could."

Patrick nodded, "So you are rich and you have mistresses. Sounds typical for a wealthy man."

Tom nodded, "I am typical I guess. I had a model in my motel room last night for one night. On the ten scale, she was an eleven."

He shook his head, "It's not worth it."

Patrick nodded, "So. Let's go back to the beginning. You said you would trade it and it sounds like it all started when you hurt someone you should not have."

Tom nodded, "Her name is Allie. Well was. Her abusive husband slapped her a year ago. When he did, she fell down the stairs and broke her neck. That is my fault too."

Patrick shook his head and said, "If you didn't do the slapping then you didn't kill her."

Tom said, "It was my fault. You see. About a year ago, I saw her in the checkout line at Walmart and we got to talking. We caught up and decided to go across the street to the mall food court and have an iced tea to catch up. We reminisced and I apologized for what I did to her all those years ago. She smiled and then said something that floored me. It was painful to her all those years later but she absolutely floored me. When I betrayed her by not believing her and going with my current wife, she told me... that... wow here comes the regret... I was the only man she ever truly loved. She was head over heels in love with me and was going to give me her virginity right after prom the week after. Full out she was on the pill and wanted to give herself to me in bareback sex in a hotel room. She had it all planned out. We had been going out for three years, her parents knew about it and even blessed it by booking a room for us at Motel 6."

Patrick nodded and said, "There is more to the story I can tell."

Tom said, "That last little bit came out as a huge guy was standing behind us. I did not know it but that was her abusive monster of a husband. Upon finishing that last sentence, the sasquatch man said in... what I can only describe as an evil voice said, 'Allie. You need to come home.' She paled, nodded, and walked away without a word. She died that night. I got word from the thirtieth high school reunion committee a month ago."

Patrick winced.

Tom shook his head, "I ruined two lives."

Patrick shook his head, "You did not slap her."

Tom said, "True, but she met and married the monster right after graduation. Had we stayed together, even a few months more, even if we did not eventually marry, she would not have had that rebound relationship with him and married him. She endured twenty-nine years of that abuse! Had we not broken up, she was headed to Martins University on a full scholarship for art and her life would have been completely different! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!"

Patrick said, "Back up. Start at the beginning. I still don't think it is your fault."

Tom thought back...

Monday, April 24, 2017

Tom arrived at school and looked for his girlfriend Allie. Brittany the head cheerleader was at his locker. She sympathetically looked at him and said, "I'm sorry to tell you, but Allie is over in D hall. She is with my ex, Chad, making out with him."

Tom almost ran to D hall and saw Allie with Chad. He saw the end of a kiss between Chad and Allie as he came up behind them and startled them. Allie jumped and Tom took it as an admission of guilt. His world crashed down, his girlfriend was not only cheating, she was cheating with Chad, the smarmy know it all. He looked at her in rage then stormed off after saying, "Cheating slut!"

Allie ran after him saying, "It's not what it looks like! Tom!? Tom!!!???"

Allie collapsed in a heap on the floor as Tom walked briskly away.

Tom went back to his locker, Brittany was waiting and said, "Told you. Sorry about that but I figured that you should know that my ex-boyfriend was going behind your back with your girl... Anyway, Prom is coming, I'm not with Chad anymore and I'm available now..."

Tom looked up at the beautiful blonde and built Brittany and asked, "Really?"

Brittany nodded enthusiastically.

Tom was broken but could not believe his luck, this amazingly beautiful young woman wanted to go to prom with him. He nodded enthusiastically. For a man with a broken heart, he sure bounced back fast.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Before class that morning, Allie came up to Tom and said, "Tom! Please listen. Chad came up to me and asked me about art class. We were talking for a minute then he just started kissing me hard. I didn't kiss back. He just invited himself to kiss me. I didn't consent."

Tom looked into her eyes and saw the truth, but he thought about the sheer improbability of her story and said, "Wow. You are the world's best liar. I never want to see your cheating face again! Whore!"

Tom stormed off and Allie collapsed in a heap as her heart broke a second time.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Brittany called Tom's cell at nine that morning, "Tom! Hey, my dad wants to meet you! I told him all about you and that you are taking me to prom!"

Tom sighed, "Really? Already?"

Brittany was enthusiastic, "Yes! He is very anxious!"

Tom sighed, "Fine. I guess since we are going to prom together."

Brittany said, "Great! Dress decently. Daddy hates slobs. The address is 16 Windsor Court."

Tom put on his khakis and the red shirt that he wore for his part-time job at Target. It was the best he could do without notice.

It was an unusually nice warm spring day already in the low 70s with beautiful sun. Tom put the address into his phone and saw where it was. At the far north end where all the mansions were. His family's tiny house was his grandparents' home that his father had inherited before the town became the upscale Suburb it was then. His nervousness only increased when the entry to Windsor Court was guarded by a gate. When he got up to the gate he nervously said, "Uh. I'm Tom Calvert going to see Mr. Randolph. The man at the gate gave only half a second to nod before pressing the button to let his car through.

Tom felt out of his element as he passed half a dozen huge mansions. These were the real deal with outbuildings and garages for a dozen autos. Upon arriving at the house, he drove up and Brittany was waiting at the door with a beautiful smile.

Brittany was at his car door as he got out and she gave him a hot and slightly wet kiss. She smiled, "Better get used to those... and more."

Brittany led him through the front door, past three different living rooms or something that looked like them to one in the back that led to a huge pool and pool deck. On the far side was a pool house almost as large as the house he lived in.

Brittany beamed as she walked up to the table and introduced him to a man in his early forties. He was good enough looking that even being straight, he knew her father was good-looking. Next to him was a woman with somewhat faded beauty. She was elegant and looked properly younger than she was after her first facelift.

Brittany beamed, "Daddy! Mom. This is Tom, my date for Prom."

The man appraised him up and down then his face changed to a smile.

Tom said, "Uh. Hi Mr. and Mrs. Randolph."

The man scoffed, "Call me Jim and this is my wife Helen. I loathe being called 'mister' anything."

Tom said, "Um. Okay. Uh Jim."

Jim smiled and said, "Relax. Brittany likes you so I like you until you prove otherwise. I like most people she likes, except Chad. Reminds me of Eddie Haskel from Leave It to Beaver. Smarmy and only half as smart as he thinks he is. I'll be my usual blunt self. What is your class rank? My daughter says you are very intelligent and hard-working."

Tom said, "Eight."

Jim nodded, "Excellent! Number eight of over twelve hundred. You are every bit as smart as my daughter says you are. Sit! What does your dad do?"

Tom said, "He drives a truck."

Jim nodded and smiled, "Honest work for an honest man working. I like it. McGoverns Trucking is a great company."

Tom said, "I did not say where he worked."

Jim said, "I need to be careful who dates my daughter."

Tom asked, "So you had me investigated. Am I approved? My family is not rich."

Jim smiled and said, "Quite. You are exceptional in many ways. I don't need my daughter dating another loser like Chad. That was Brittany's poor choice that now seems to be very nicely rectified."

Tom sat next to Brittany as a maid came out and asked, "What would you like to drink sir?"

It took Tom a second to realize he was being addressed and he said, "Uh. Iced tea is fine."

Ten minutes of pleasantries later, Jim asked, "So where are you headed to college?"

Tom said, "Probably IU."

Jim asked, "Did you apply for Notre Dame?"

Tom said, "My dream school. I was accepted, but... They did not offer me enough scholarships to attend. I'm an okay football player, but just enough to play a half in school. Certainly not enough to play for Notre Dame. I also got into Martins but they also did not offer enough scholarship money."

Jim nodded. Decision time is soon. I will fix this now. Jim brought out his cell and made a call, "Harold. Jim Randolph here. Yes. I know it is Saturday. Look. You want that building and I said I will pay for it but there is a catch. You accepted a young man named Tom Calvert from Carmel Indiana. You did not offer him enough scholarship to attend and you are going to fix that. Full ride including books."

There was a pause.

Jim said, "I don't care what is normal. Fix it. He already told me your school is his dream. So he accepts as long as it does not cost anything right?"

Jim looked at Tom who was stunned and could only nod.

Jim said, "Excellent! Remember the building is to be named after my grandfather."

Jim sat back and said, "Problem solved. My daughter has her boyfriend with her for college!"

Tom was confused thinking, ' Boyfriend?'

Brittany was all kisses on her father then came back and gave Tom a non-subtle wet kiss.

Jim was unphased by Brittany's public demonstration.

Tom said, "Uh. Thank you..."

Jim smiled, "It makes my daughter happy. I see what she sees in you. You are smart, good-looking, and driven. You don't rank in the top one percent of a class by being a slacker... like Chad."

Friday, May 5, 2017

Tom arrived at Brittany's house in a limo he did not rent wearing a tux bought and fitted all thanks to Jim Randolph.

He rang the doorbell and Jim himself opened the door and smiled with a happy, "Welcome!"

Tom came through the door.

Jim said, "My daughter and her stylists are finishing her hair and makeup. Sit!"

Tom took a seat as Jim stood in front of him and handed him a hotel room key card.

Tom looked at it in disbelief and asked, "Sir?"

Jim rolled his eyes and said, "Don't bullshit me. We both know you will be fucking my daughter after prom. I'm not a moron. I insist it is in a nice comfortable bed."

Tom was speechless,

Jim said, "Oh for crying out loud, you are two young attractive adult humans. Young adult attractive humans fuck.'

Tom was still speechless.

Jim rolled his eyes, "She is not a virgin. You will be her second lover. Chad took her virginity much to my dismay, but my daughter insists that sex be with a boyfriend. I have warned her about hookup culture and how having too many lovers before marriage may limit her choices of husbands."

Tom said, "Anyway. The room is for tonight and tomorrow night. Have her back by one in the afternoon on Sunday and remember three things. One. Fucking a woman is not a license to hurt her and quite the opposite. It is a requirement to pleasure her. Two. She must consent to everything you want to do. And three. A good man finishes last. She is on the pill and clean so be young and have fun. I mean it! Respect the woman you are about to spend two nights with!"

There was an implied threat if he hurt Brittany, but he had zero intention of hurting anyone.

Brittany came down in a dress that barely covered enough to be acceptable for the prom. Her C Cup breasts were covered by two side straps but the neck went down to her sternum and the sides hinted at side boob. The slit on both hips was up to her hip.

Tom said, "You are stunning!"

The compliment was true and from the heart. Brittany beamed. Jim was pleased with Tom's honest compliment.

The limo took them to prom. Tom was relieved that Allie was not there. It struck him odd how they were an official boyfriend and girlfriend but he had never officially asked. They just were. Chad was with Madison James. Brittany was different than he thought. She had no desire to attend the after-prom vodka bash. She only wanted to dance with him and looked at him with adoring eyes as they danced. When Chad tried to cut in, Brittany gave him a withering look and said, "Not a chance."

Brittany loved slow dancing and loved kissing him. She smiled and her smiles were true smiles of someone who wanted to be with him.

It was ten when Brittany said, "My father gave you a key card right?"

Tom was surprised she knew.

Brittany rolled her eyes and said, "Silly. I'm honest with my parents. They know. Good grief, I told them I wanted tonight and tomorrow. We have already checked in for us and we have the honeymoon suite. My father already arranged it and I am very much looking forward to tonight."

She kissed him with heat and tongue then they left and got into the limo to the Upper Windsor Hotel in Downtown Indianapolis.

Going up to the 10th floor and to room 1001. Tom was shocked at the size of the room. There were two rooms. A living room separated by two huge four-foot wide pocket doors side by side to a bedroom with a bed larger than a king.

Tom looked around and said, "Daaaaaaamn!"

Brittany set down a small overnight bag then closed the door and came up to Tom, kissing him plainly going for his tonsils as she rubbed the outside of his pants.

Brittany turned around and offered her back, wiggled her ass and said, "Unzip me silly!"

Tom unzipped the back of the dress as Brittany undid the clasp of the straps at the top. The dress fell. Tom saw her bare back and her bare bottom in suspenders and hose. She was not wearing panties or a bra. She stepped out of her shoes then slowly teasingly turned around. Tom got hard and almost came at the sight of her. Her big C-cup breasts had perfect round quarter-sized areolas. Her flat stomach was complimenting her neatly trimmed bikini trim hairy mons over her shaved vulva. Her labia were medium-sized, showing a bit inside her slit.

Brittany smiled, loving the feeling of her soon lover devouring the sight of her body, "Do you like what you see?"

Brittany walked up to him, kissed him then unzipped him, bringing both his pants and underwear down. He was at full mast and almost about to cum.

Tom started to say, "I never..."

She shushed him and nodded, "Just let this one go then."

She got onto her knees and took him in her mouth about halfway. He came immediately and hard. She kept sucking and cupping his balls until he grunted fully twenty seconds later. She gave him a cleanout suck then swallowed it. She then went to her overnight bag, took out a bottle of mouthwash, washed her mouth out several times then used mouthwash and said, "Neither of us wants to make out with cum breath."

She kissed him and said, "I loved watching you cum. Making you happy makes me happy."

She undressed fully and took his hand to the bed after getting a damp washcloth and cleaning up her vagina then disappeared in the bathroom for a couple minutes.

She said, "I cleaned up my pussy for you. Would you do for me what I did for you?"

He nodded as she went to the top of the bed and opened her legs. Her labia parted from her vulva. It was already pink from arousal. She held herself open and said, "Just start at the bottom and work up. Go light. I'm not built like you are. A little pressure goes a long way on a girl.

He had to admit, the instructions had no air of condescension. It was a simple set of instructions on how to make her feel good. He licked at the bottom and worked his way up as instructed. She was deliberately using soft purrs and moans to tell him what was working and what was not. Brittany was teaching him without making him feel like the amateur he was.

After ten minutes she was starting to involuntarily thrust. She pushed his head up from her crotch and nodded. He got on top and she gently guided him to her entry. He pushed in slightly as she moved the head up and down along her slit to distribute her lubrication. He slid in. She was hot and wet as he looked down at her. He was no longer a virgin. She smiled and did not mock him. She just gave a slight nod and a smile. He fucked her gently. Since he had cum only fifteen minutes earlier, he had reasonable control for about five minutes when she began to moan. She tightened up then released. He pushed harder and came inside her and collapsed.

She giggled and said, "That was wonderful."

He got off as she took the washcloth to hold over her slit so she did not leak all over too much. She came back after cleaning up, removed the somewhat cummy bedspread, and put a towel down before laying on it before half rolling onto his chest. She purred, "That was magical." and sighed

They lay there for a while. She talked about how much she had enjoyed the night with him and how he was a wonderful boyfriend. She said, "I loved how you let me go first. Chad never let me finish before he... sorry I shouldn't bring him up. Just know you are the best in bed already and we have only made love once."

They kissed and cuddled then just talked

There was a knock on the door.

Brittany gave him a naughty look and walked to the door buck naked. There was a porter with two bags. One he recognized as his own. The other was obviously hers.

Brittany nonchalantly walked over to her purse, pulled out a ten, and handed it to the stunned porter.

After the porter left, Brittany laughed as she walked to the bed and said, "That was fun. Anyway, Clothes for tomorrow. My dad arranged for us to have street clothes. We have tickets for The Weeknd at the Old National Center tomorrow for a concert. We can see downtown. We have lunch reservations at Benny's for lunch and Rodizio 10 for dinner. Brunch is back at Benny's on Sunday morning at ten."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
409 Followers