Fixing the Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom thought back, "Where is Patrick? That was just a minute ago. Wait? It's March, not April. What?"

His mom came in and said, "Better move it."

Tom looked around. He was in his old room at his parents' house. He looked down at his hand. His skin was younger than he remembered. He got up and went to the bathroom. His eighteen-year-old face was staring back at him. He could not believe it. It was 2017 and he was in his parent's bedroom. Was his life with Brittany a dream?"

Tom decided to not debate it. Time was of the essence. He raced out of the house after saying, "Can't eat Mom! BYE!"

Tom raced to school but took C hall to come around to D hall in time to See Brittany talk to Chad where he took some money and walked toward D hall. Tom ran around B hall to come from the other side. The path was longer but would allow him to see the truth for himself from behind C Hall. Tom heard Chad Chatting up Allie and her having nothing to do with it. Chad stole a long kiss. Allie pushed away while Chad pulled her in to force a kiss.

Tom came up behind Chad and yelled, "THAT'S MY GIRL!" He grabbed Chad and pushed him away then gave him a straight right to the cheek. It wasn't enough to knock him down but did back him up. Chad thought about coming at him but decided against it.

Allie protested her innocence, "He just grabbed me. I didn't kiss back. I..."

Tom scooped up Allie up into his arms and said, "I believe you! I believe you! I love you, Allie. I believe you!"

The weight of his guilt disappeared like mist in a hot sun.

Allie kissed him sweetly then laid her head against his chest and said, "Tom, I love you too!"

Allie was in his arms, it felt so right and he kissed her again. She melted into his embrace.

Tom thought, "She kisses so differently than Brittany and all my mistresses... wait? What?"

Tom pondered what was going on and then decided that Allie in his arms was all he could ever wish for.

*******

Epilogue

Brittany went to Prom with Brock Petersen. Tom hated Brock, but realized he was perfect for the snake den he was about to be recruited into. Brock was a snake and would fit in very well. They married that summer at the behest of her father. They were both cheating and fighting within a year.

As for Tom and Allie... Chapter 02...