All Comments on 'Fixing the Past Ch. 02'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

Eerrrr.... Uuhhhh..... Derp?

Kilty11Kilty1112 months ago

Strange concept. Just because Allie is NOT going to cheat doesn’t mean you need to remove the series from LW. I personally enjoy it when the wife is able to resist temptation. As much as I like a cheating wife stories, I also enjoy stories of loyal loving wives.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Pretty good story. Allie is very much a loving wife. I don't think many readers would have a problem with you leaving their stories in LW. You'll get a lot more readers here.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

WOW - I thought that the story was starting to sound like a different version of Feb Sucks! Then the author said that it was supposed to be similar! 10 big blazing stars to the writer, Great Story, Great writing, Great Effort, Great Idea! I love Feb sucks. It was a Masterpiece. I thought so much so that I did my own alternate version. Thanks for a much much better version than mine! Great Great story. I like that Allie was an exhibitionist and hiked her Dress up to her waist! I have never heard of a woman doing that before, but I would sure like to see it! Allie being there to save that woman (as in the opposite of what Dee did) was a Great touch. I liked that she saved her marriage, as in the opposite of Dee. I find it fascinating how a woman can say "it is just one night of sex and I will come home to you in the morning and everything will be the same as it is now" LOL Thinking that a man can "get over" the slap in the face by cheating with another man like that. Really. The Husband wouldn't know if she did it behind his back. But when the wife throws it in his face by leaving with the Athlete it can really hurt and shock a man that was trying to enjoy a special night out with his wife. Allie is like a "Super" wife, resisting temptation. Really impressive. Thanks, Buster2U 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My only problem with this is the portrayal of losers as alphas. A true alpha has no need to prove him or herself

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The "alpha" "beta" "high-end guy" stuff is just nonsense.

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

The whole nudity bit is misplaced. It just makes the tale absurd. “Allie walked into the 7-11. “I have and idea” she said. Taking off her clothes, she strolled the aisles holding her husband’s hand. “Allie,” Tom uttered, “You look so beautiful walking nude in the 7-11, but are you sure you should?” “Oh, Tom,” she answered, “My mom and dad do this all the time, and you know I like to be naked!” Tom shrugged, thinking how lucky he was to have a wife who wandered nude whenever the thought struck her. Soon, though, a snake would creep into their nudist Eden. Meanwhile, the 7-11 clerk was calling the police to report public indecency.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

While there's nothing in Einstein’s theories of relativity to rule out time travel, this story ignores all the possible paradoxes associated with time travel. Time travel paradoxes fall into two broad categories: Closed Causal Loops, such as the Predestination Paradox and the Bootstrap Paradox, which involve a self-existing time loop in which cause and effect run in a repeating circle, but is also internally consistent with the timeline’s history. Consistency Paradoxes, such as the Grandfather Paradox and other similar variants such as The Hitler paradox, and Polchinski’s Paradox, which generate a number of timeline inconsistencies related to the possibility of altering the past.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As a frequent visitor to the Department of Redundancy Department myself, I had to highlight this sentence: "After school, both sets of parents met them at the courthouse with the birth certificates and other documents at the courthouse."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gratuitously including the BBC myth and the bogus alpha/beta pop psychobabble loses a star. BTW, authors, pro athletes aren't drafted because they are handsome, have big dicks, fuck well, etc. Evidently, you know little about pro sports at that level. If your women are written as attracted to guys who are addicted to pain killers, have narcissistic personality disorder, are bad with money, have not much real education, weak social skills, etc. , you'd have far more convincing stories. Almost no pro athlete is a Tom Brady...leaving aside the pro skill level.

4

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

fisrt story ended with the warning that some mistakes need to happen.

you plan on tying up the ominous loose thread?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a good thing that you keep telling us that Allie is a submissive. If we only had her actions from the story to go by, we would certainly think she is a control freak. Of course, that would also fit with her reaction in the first chapter, as it wasn't just that he dumped her. It was that he destroyed her sense of control and she couldn't handle that.

I liked the way you tipped your hat to February Sucks in the story, until it went stupid. I'm sorry, but a woman who is trying to apologize to her husband for abandoning him at the club to dance with another guy and then almost leaving with him would have to be absolutely stupid to attempt to do so by exposing her privates to all of the other men and attracting additional unwanted attention. Just discretely taking her panties off to give to her husband is risky enough, as his first thought is going to be that they are damp due to the guy she was going to leave with. That's not the kind of thing you want to throw in his face if you really want to apologize.

I've read your actual alternative version of February Sucks. The common theme of "divine" intervention to avoid the failings of the original story works for me. The difference is that, in your other story, the intervention was over the top but believable. In this one, it was illogical and stupid.

I get it though. You really want to write an exhibitionist story but struggled to come up with a good intro, so you went with a combination of Loving Wives and Sci-Fi & Fantasy to set the hook. Unfortunately, you kind of painted yourself into a corner and the story suffers for it. I truly believe that the story would be better if you started over by dropping the first chapter completely and stripping out the ongoing Loving Wives bits from this one. Most of this story would still work as is. Getting married young and moving in with her nearly nudist parents, which is a shock for him. Yep, that works on its own. Having her get drunk on punch she didn't know was spiked and get naked at a high school party? Yep, that definitely still works. Exposing herself at a club and eventually getting naked on the dance floor? Yep, that still fits an exhibitionist story. Convincing another woman to do the same for her husband? Yep. In fact, having her do it because the husband was acting more interested in the other women rather than his wife works even better than with her almost cheating as it's about drawing his attention back to her. This makes her showing off her body logically fit the story.

I also find it ironic how people are always belittling men for thinking with their dick, but then we have situations like this and everybody is like "Women think with their cunts. What's the big deal?" What a double standard, which is yet another reason to remove the whole alpha/beta male bullshit from the story.

Tomh1966Tomh196612 months agoAuthor

Message from the author. Allie is loving and loyal and will prove it BUT the stories are mostly about her getting naked... A LOT! Native territory for ENV. for example chapter 3 is her getting topless at the mall. Her next temptations will be around chapter 7 and not nearly as tempting as Tyler... with a twist. Then again, that one is an outline with a few sexy scenes featuring some nude in public fun which is also ENV territory.

I've learned how to navigate LW a bit. It just seems the upcoming stuff is more native to ENV.

OPINIONS SOUGHT

BigJohn601BigJohn60112 months ago

Enjoyable story and will be looking forward to future postings. Thanks.

peyskippeyskip12 months ago

I liked it, but ch. 1 had him go back for a second chance. Maybe an epilogue would be nice

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just plain ridiculous horsesh*t. Hell, people dance naked in clubs all the time, and their husbands love it. Give a freaking break.

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

I realize this is a story around exhibitionism,but honestly this one is too far gone. Allie's family may be ok with nudity, but when it comes to sex parents and kids have an inate ick factor ( it is quite natural), that wall here was unrealistic. Plus I suspect the parents when Tom is there would be more careful. Ppl into casual nudity also understand ppl aren't all like them. There is a nude beach in the area I live in, it borders a regular beach. Sometimes ppl on the nude beach think it is fun to go to the border area and exhibit themselves deliberately. Other beach goers will go over and tell them to stop ( if the rangers don't, beach is federal). Most of the beach goers are naturalists.

I think too the parents getting them a hotel room for prom is a little out there. Parents know reality, but even the most liberal ones won't go that far.

The scene at the graduation rehearsal where Tom defends Allie wouldn't happen either.

In terms of the club and getting nude like that, in most states, especially a state like Indiana, there is no way they would allow it. It may be a private club, but many states have clauses in their liquor licenses where lewd behavior can get their license taken away.

Overall I liked the second chance stuff, but for me the ENV isn't an attraction.

JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

Enjoyed it but docking a star due to the alpha/beta crap.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really enjoyed the story, Allie is not submissive, just smart. Allie is 18, but is way more mature, does not really fit. Still liked it. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Never saw a guy I wanted to turn gay for

Tyler met the end I would expect for serial predator.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Silly and confusing. Sorry 0 stars

ecboyecboy12 months ago

Good story thank you

littleone35littleone3512 months ago

liked it, no matter the age partners are committed to each other anyone to interfere at their own risk

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"There was some droop typical of a thirty-four-year-old, but she was indeed an attractive thirty-four-year-old." So, if Alli is eighteen years old, then it turns out that her mother, Sandra, gave birth to a daughter at the age of sixteen?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sandra (mother) is 34 years old, Allie (daughter) is 18 years old. 34-18=16?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Different type of story!

5

ribnitinribnitin12 months ago

Started well, deteriorated rapidly to the point it was painful to read

DeanofMeanDeanofMean12 months ago

ha! Loved that take on Feb sucks, nicely written, a bit choppy in places. oh and anonymous from 5 days ago did you not read the story?it explained all that sheesh

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Yes a good take on George’s FS story,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, and I loved how you tied your version of February Sucks Into the story.

( BTW I think this is my favorite non George Anderson version) Your mention of Porkys brought back some memories, I was about 18 at the time, and took my 13 year old sister to that movie with me, I thought it was just a plain old goofy hick comedy, when that first scene came, with PeeWee and his morning wood I thought “holy crap mom and dad are going to kill me for taking my sister to this movie”. Lucky for me she was a pretty cool sister, and never ratted me out😀

Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well as a followup to the first chapter it was a big misfire and lost opportunity. Too bad. The two parts on exhibition and family nudity were inane. Thr last part as a play on February Sucks was good. In real life predators like Tyler or Marc Lavilierre don't live long if all they do is target married women for cuckolding.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

I was waiting for the AXE to fall. Thanks again for not presenting us with and us baring the proverbial "CUCK SHIT" story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

ecboyecboy11 months ago

Loved the similarity to February Sucks and for once good triumphed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like that Allie is faithful and has a strong loyalty to her husband. I don't care so much for her over the top voyeuristic nature though. The clothing optional crowd keep the two facets of their lives fairly separate. Clothing where clothing is expected and none in "safe" areas that are outside the scrutiny of fabric covered folk. I.E. in their homes, C.O. resorts or camping, fenced backyards, etc. Places they can control and keep out gawkers. If Allie keeps it up, she is going to be spending a lot of time in the tank with streetwalkers, hookers, and whores after being picked up for public indecency. Props for shutting down Tyler. His and Marc's characters hit way to close to home for way to many people. Anecdotal evidence I suppose for all of the "alpha" males who plague us still. They make fun of the betas, but Tyler should have been worried about the Omega male. You know, the guy who ends your life because you think being an alpha gives you license to mess up someone else's life.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Great stuff .

Somebody rewinding with their previous memories wouldn't have money troubles or many other troubles that rise up with only the first chance though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the first two parts.

Glad you put part 3 in LW or I’d have never seen it. Thank you for not fracturing your series across genres.

To all Lit writers that do…Please Stop.

LW’s best writer, Todd172 (imho), sticks to this policy so we don’t lose track. It is very much appreciated.

Off soapbox. You are good. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Even more strange than chapter one, but enjoyed the interlude with Tyler. The little addition of the LW stereotype, the 12” Tyrone, was completely unnecessary and made for the lowest score I’ve ever given this favorite author.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Ok alot to like with the dedication to each other. But I don't buy into this alpha male crap. Many"alpha males" get what they want because they don't accept no and take it anyway... Eg rape. Yeah, women fall for it sometimes but just as often it more they don't in the end. So not wanting to dance with him because he's a slime makes much more sense than because I'll fuck him if I dance with him...

And enough of these guys preaching how they'll turn gay because another guy is so hot. Never EVER heard a guy say that. I'm sure it's been said before but someone.... But don't it happens often with guys.

Sorry but my wife telling me I'm simply not ass good in any way than done"alpha" but she knows she needs to be faithful because s bird in the hand and all.... That wouldn't go over any better than me telling my wife she's not that hot compared to some model and the only reason I'm not jumping the models bones it's because I know she wouldn't keep me.

The character is written so faithful it doesn't make sense that she's think that way. Though ... Also written that it makes me think with a bit of alcohol and the write environment she's probably gonna cheat...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG Can I put this down to number 73 on the Jim Linda and Marc stories ???? Yes I have read every one of them You write better than that BUT it was interesting {jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES