Fixing the Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed at my heart and simply said, "MINE!"

*******

Allie woke late that night to Tom over her and inside her, pumping her softly. She smiled. She thought, "Nice. I asked for this. A little light dominance by just taking me as I slept.

She looked up, purred, and softly said, "Niiice." Once she woke fully, she opened her legs in a more relaxed position wanting to participate. It took almost ten minutes to fill her with his seed and only after she had a soft orgasm. She loved that feeling of being connected.

She looked like him and said after they cooled down, "I loved this but only do this once in a while. I'm not a cum dumpster."

She got up and went to the bathroom then returned with a wet wipe and cleaned him after taking care of herself, kissed him then rolled over to let sleep again.

Saturday, May 19, 2017

Tom woke up with Allie glued to his side as usual. This was going to happen for the rest of his life and it brought him nothing but joy.

He got up, got dressed, and went into the living room. Chuck was sitting at the table reading the newspaper along with Sandra who was naked. She smiled a snarky smile and said, "I told you we were not going to change our lives around you. I didn't feel like getting dressed so I didn't.

Tom did not know how to react, and said, "Not sure how to react to this."

Chuck laughed and said, "We don't care as long as you don't touch..." He thought for a second and said, "Her or yourself."

Allie came out of their room naked, walked to her father, pecked him on the cheek then did the same to her mother then went and made toast. She sat next to her mother, both bare as they were born. Allie smiled at him. She was happy. Her happiness was his happiness.

It was all normal to Chuck who thought nothing of it. At nine Chuck got up and said, "Time to head to the lake. Your father texted me he will be here in five minutes.

Tom did not notice the naughty look that passed between Allie and her mom.

Chuck brought out his pole and tackle box then put them on the porch. Tom's father Hank pulled up in his old Rav with the rods on the roof rack and tackle boxes in the back.

Both Allie and Sandra came out onto the porch naked to wave to them and say goodbye.

They got to the lake at ten minutes after ten, going to the slip that held Chuck's ancient twenty-foot Basstard Bass Boat. Once there they let their lines out and Hank asked, "Anyone care to explain the eyeful I got this morning?"

Chuck laughed, "My household has always been informally nudist. My wife and I got married and well, naked is the best way for a wife to be so when she said she liked being naked most of the time, who was I to argue? Allie was simply raised to wear clothes or not as comfort demanded. Our house is far enough from the road, no one can see us really so she never really got dressed unless weather or circumstances like going out demanded it."

Hank said, "It is the opposite of our house."

Chuck laughed, "Not for me to judge. Anyway, You know Allie liked the whole naked after prom thing. Honestly, I was more concerned about the drinking. Tom is good with it, and my wife does not care either so I believe they decided to see how you would react. They were yanking your chain."

Hank asked Chuck, "You don't care about other men seeing your wife naked?"

Chuck said, "Nope. And you better not in a couple months because we will all be at Martins and your wife will have to pose."

Hank nodded and asked his son, Tom, "You really don't care who gets an eyeful of your wife."

Tom shook his head, "As long as there is no touching involved At Martins, she is going to do a lot of modeling and I have to believe in her fidelity. I cannot be a cop in my marriage. Besides, I am going to have to do the same."

It was one in the afternoon when Tom got a picture text from Allie. Her mom had taken a picture of Allie in a dressing room. She was wearing a white top and nothing else. The text below asked, "Would this top be better in blue?"

Another picture followed. A nude in the same dressing room. The text asked, "Want to know what I did after this?"

The next picture was her nude at a display rack. This was followed by several 'accidentally' open dressing room shots. The final picture was of Allie topless looking through a clothing rack. This was followed by a text. 'We were asked to leave.'

Once off the boat that afternoon as they parted, Hank looked at his son, "Oh a favor for your mom. Your Cousin Phil is getting married and you've been invited to the bachelor party."

Tom sighed, "Let me guess. A party at the VFW and a stripper. I'm sure Allie will love that. Pass."

Hank said, "This is important to your mom. It is not a VFW Hall. It is at Golden Bozo's. Phil is her sister's son and it would mean a lot to your mom. Phil lost one of the groomsmen and you are needed to be an alternate."

Tom said, "Again. My wife. Allie is not going to like that."

Hank said, "Your mom already thought of that, Allie is invited with the bride to the bride's bachelorette the same night at 'Male Delivery'."

Tom shook his head, "Terrible idea. Two married people without their spouses each at a strip club. Pass."

Hank pushed, "It means a lot to your mom. Besides, she is asking Allie now."

Tom sighed, "So we are being double-teamed."

Hank said, "One hundred percent."

Tom texted his wife, "Are you being double-teamed by my mom and your mom to go to strip clubs? My father is making the request. WTF!!!?"

Allie texted back, "Sorry. Gave in. Hate it."

Tom sighed and texted back, "FIRST sign of ANYTHING at the strip club that seems bad, you text me. This is not good. Male strippers are pussy hunters."

Allie said, "Tom. I'm loyal. I will never give up the center of your heart for anything. I WANT WHAT MY MOM HAS!!! A husband crazy for her twenty years later."

Another text followed, "I will be careful and text if anything goes bad. Watch your texts that night."

*******

Allie and Sandra disrobed and sat at the table thinking about what their photo themes should be. Tom walked by and asked, "What is going on?"

Allie looked at her mom and gave her a sly look. She got up as if to kiss him and carried through that part, but then pantsed him and in no uncertain terms told him to sit down, take his shirt off and be naked with his wife. Tom sat and looked at his wife and said, "Only for you."

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "Good answer because the only one for you is me."

She teased him and asked, "So what are your themes going to be? What kind of naughty pictures will my husband be taking?"

Tom sat and thought for a minute and said, "Open robe."

Jennifer asked, "What?"

Tom said, "Women with an open robe and naked underneath. I saw it in a movie some place."

Allie had to admit, "Sexy but not sexual. Not bad!"

Sandra said, "One eye."

Allie asked, "What?"

Sandra said, "Macro front image of a penis."

Tom said, 'bottomless... and... 'walking'

Allie said, "You came up with those pretty quick."

Tom shrugged, "Seems pretty safe. Poses won't get me in trouble with you."

Allie laughed, "For me..."

Allie did not get time to speak.

Sandra said, 'Elephant'

Allie asked, "What?"

Sandra said, "I will make fake elephant ears with felt and googly eyes. The trunk is... well... you know."

Allie laughed, "Only you, Mom."

Anne surprised everyone by speaking and said, "One-off at a time, Ballet, Body study"

Sandra said, "That was fast."

Anne smiled, "They seem creative, and not too hard to come up with places to do them."

Sandra said, "One female theme: Working woman."

Allie said. "For me...Sports, Ballet... no dance, and 'near a tree'

Sunday, May 20, 2017

Allie woke up next to Tom, smiled, and cuddled. She said, "Tom. There was a ring at the mall yesterday that I liked at a kiosk. Could we go get it?

Tom was thinking of an expensive ring and paused.

She reassured him, "It was only ten dollars, Tom."

He hugged her close for a silent 'yes'.

After breakfast and a leisurely morning, Tom drove to the mall with his wife and they walked inside to get the ring from a kiosk at the center of the mall. They passed the usual allotment of stores but on the way passed a booth and WORM Radio which was on the air. There were three places behind the table set up with artists and airbrushes.

They both did a double take. In one of the booths was a topless woman who was having a 'shirt' painted onto herself. She was in her mid-thirties. She had a face neither pretty nor unattractive. Her large DD breasts and dollar-sized areolas bare to the world. A faux Greenday t-shirt was about half done.

Allie stopped and looked at the woman then looked at Tom who laughed and said, "Go ahead."

Allie smiled, embracing the new side of herself. She went up to the booth. A woman in her early thirties greeted her, "Hello! Are you willing to volunteer for 'Teats for Eats?" It will benefit the Indy North Food Bank. Every woman that volunteers will cause Movie Max Mature to donate two hundred fifty dollars AND the food will be purchased at wholesale prices!"

You take off your shirt and bra, and we paint a fake one on then you go shopping in the body paint shirt. Pretty simple."

Allie nodded and smiled.

The woman produced a release which Allie signed after reading it. It was deliberately written short and to the point. Essentially you will be seen and used for promotional purposes and fully expect to meet people you know.

A man came over, smiled, and asked, "Would you consent to being on our video special about this event? For clarity sake, it absolutely WILL be on Movie Max Mature in July. We would increase our donation from two hundred fifty to seven hundred fifty and provide you with a few gift cards."

Allie smiled and nodded. Tom laughed and said, "I think that is a yes on one condition."

The man introduced himself, "Tony Smith and what is the condition?'

Tom said, "You make a copy of all the videos of my wife and give it to us. Also a copy of the program."

Tony laughed and said, "I think that can be arranged."

It took a few minutes and there was another release to fill out.

The third painting booth was set about five feet from the first booth. By the time they had set up the lights at the booth to give adequate light and not blind Allie with their intensity, the first woman's faux shirt was complete. There were several publicity shots taken by the radio station before the woman was allowed to go on to do her shopping.

Allie told Tom to take lots of pictures so she could remember the day. Tom nodded. Movie Max was going to take care of the video so he only needed to take care of the stills.

When everything was set, Allie smiled at Tom once the interview was done and said, "Well here goes nothing!"

Tom noted she was smiling as Allie was embracing her exhibitionist side. It was new to her and she was clearly loving it. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, standing in her bra for a moment to hand Tom her shirt which he tucked into his belt. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra and shrugged it off. She stood topless in the middle of the mall as her nipples perked hard.

She asked, "Did you get some nice pictures?"

Tom nodded and said, "A couple of dozen. I know you are loving this."

Allie nodded.

She sought to delay being painted, maximizing her time completely topless by handing him her phone, showing him how to work it with instructions he was already aware of and telling him to take some pictures as she moved around the area near the booth to show she was topless in the mall, loving the exposure. She had him text one to Emily and one to her mom. A few minutes later the woman who was going to paint her went through several options. Allie picked a faux V-neck lace top in white.

Allie whispered in the woman's ear and they both grinned. The woman started on her back as requested so her breasts stayed fully exposed. Tom was up to 248 pictures when the woman finally got to her breasts. Tom looked at his wife who was clearly high on her life at that moment.

He said to her, "You are clearly loving this."

She could barely contain herself, "I found a part of myself and... I love her. I love this part of me."

Tom heard a text chime on Allies phone. He read it to her, "Emily said, 'Naughty girl.'"

He said, "You happy makes me happy. Odd how that works."

She shook her head, "No. It isn't odd at all. When I said I own the center of your heart I meant it. My happiness is your happiness and vice versa. That is the reason I will never do anything to give up that spot. I am inside your heart. There is no Allie. There is no Tom. It is Tom AND Allie. That is why I spent so much time changing all my identification so soon after our marriage. It is not you or I, it is 'US'."

Forty minutes later, the 'shirt' was done. By this point, Tom had 412 pictures.

Tony said, "One of our video teams will be following you for a while, but not all day. I would like your number so they can do periodic updates and video you at points in the day. Here is a fifty-dollar gift card for Claires, a twenty-dollar gift card for Candle Haus, and a fifty-dollar gift card for Silvermania Jewelry."

Allie apologized, "Sorry your day is going to be nothing but shopping in the mall all day."

He laughed, "Seeing you having this much fun makes it worth it. You without a shirt makes it extra worth it."

Allie shook her painted boobs at him.

They had started to walk away when Allie's phone pinged a text. Allie read it and said, "Emily said to come to the WORM booth."

They arrived and saw Emily with Bryce.

Emily saw Tom's perplexed look and said, "Tom. Bryce and I are just friends with benefits. I realized after my little adventure that sex is better with someone I know who knows how to get me off. I don't regret the adventure but I am not going back either."

Tom gave her a dark look.

Bryce said, "Tom. Relax. She had the opportunity for an adventure and she took it. We had no commitment other than the date which I am already fine with. Our lives are going in other directions. We are friends with benefits and I like my benefits."

Tom nodded and laughed, "Guess it is a trigger. That place was something else."

Bryce nodded, "I will never take a wife or date there. That is a glorified pussy hunting ground for our local sports elites."

Emily went up to the booth and signed the first disclosure then was approached by Tony and Emily agreed to also be in the special. Emily smiled, her pretty face set off by her shoulder-blade length light strawberry blonde hair.

Allie took pictures as Emily unbuttoned her blouse to stand in her bra then unhooked her bra to free her D-Cup breasts with their half-dollar-sized areolas. Her areolas were close to the color of her skin and pale pink.

The same woman that did Allie's shirt started on Emily making a faux denim crop top. Allie told Tom to take pictures. Tom was perplexed.

Allie rolled her eyes and said, "When we get to Martins you are going to be seeing and even photographing a ton of naked women. Don't touch and I am good. Besides, I get my own sights to see. Even though my themes are female. We are sending them to Emily and I want them in my collection."

Tom sighed and took pictures of the shirt being painted onto Emily. He said, "I will never understand women."

Allie faced Emily and said, "I will have him send you your pictures."

Once Emily's faux shirt was done, they posed for several pictures together as the radio station did the same. The Movie Max Mature cameraman was walking backward taking video.

Allie took Tom's hand but was paying more attention to Emily as they talked about what stores they wanted to visit. The first stop was the kiosk with the silver ring. As advertised, the ring was a small silver ring and the price was indeed only ten dollars. After buying the ring, Tom did dutifully take pictures now and again.

The first stop after that was a shoe store. Tom sighed, but this was now a topless adventure for his wife and her friend. She looked through the store as a startled young woman tried to show them different styles of sandals. Neither woman had any intention of buying, but they were making an adventure out of it.

Next was Sportz Shoez, a store with various medium to high-end sneakers and sports shoes. This time, three young men were falling all over themselves to help the women. Allie looked at Emily and smiled at the attention. They enjoyed the browsing and the attention, but made sure they kept their distance as they looked through pretty much every shoe in the women's section.

Allie noticed that the video crew was present. They walked past a jewelry store. The owner said, "Want to try on some high-end items? You get to try them and I get good publicity."

Allie and Emily spent the next half hour trying very expensive jewelry while Tom took pictures and the video crew took video. After the jewelry store, Allie looked at Tom and said with a sly smile, "All this toplessness makes a girl hungry."

Tom looked at his phone as they walked out of the jewelry store and said, "Nine hundred sixty-two pictures"

Allie smiled and said, "More for our first photo books together."

Emily looked at Bryce and asked, "And how many do you have for me?"

Bryce said, "Four hundred seventy."

Once at the food court, they went to Chicken Meister and selected the grilled chicken sandwiches. Tom reviewed the pictures on his phone and showed Allie some of the better shots. Allie smiled, the phones captured a lot of the fun she was having

Tom noted, "You are having the time of your life, aren't you?"

Allie nodded and flashed a radiant smile.

After lunch they hit Macy's, first looking through the shoe section. They found nothing but managed to take a dozen pictures then they headed to the women's section to try on some shorts. Allie posed with several of the shorts. They were more of an excuse to take more of the pictures but Allie did purchase one of the pairs that was marked half off.

Next to the entrance to Macy's was Candle Haus where Allie spent her gift card on scented candles for their room, a splurge they never would normally make. They took another break at the food commons, drinking bottled water, just to allow Allie to enjoy her time with her faux top.

It was getting to be later in the afternoon so after finishing the water, they headed to Claire's to spend the gift card for several pairs of silver earrings and finally Silvermania for several more sets of the same thing. By the time they were done, it was a half hour before the mall was going to close when they stopped by the WORM booth for one last set of publicity pictures and to say goodbye to Emily and Bryce.

Walking out at the very end, Allie kissed her husband on the cheek, still in her faux shirt. She said, "Thank you. I had the time of my life today. Thanks for your patience and I WILL reward you tonight."

Friday June 2 2017

It was their high school graduation and the families walked into the graduation ceremony that was being held outside in the beautiful warm late spring air. Tom kissed both 'moms' and bro hugged both 'dads' as Allie did the same. The parents brought out their phones and took lots of pictures of them singly and as a married pair.

Allie kissed him softly, "I love you, Tom. This is another wonderful milestone for us and I am so glad to be experiencing it with you."

After the pictures, it was time for them to head to the waiting area for the graduation. Tom held Allie's hand and led them to the waiting area where they were lined up in order with Allie directly ahead of Tom. With over twelve hundred students, everyone was lined up and put in a strict order to cross the stage, get the diploma, and move away quickly. The ceremony began and they filed out. Tom and Allie were in the third group of fifty students.