Fixing the Past Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Allie graduate as they settle into married life.
10.8k words
4.18
8.3k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
406 Followers

Notes

Fiction: My universe. My rules.

In this world, the Supreme Court decided that women do not have to wear tops whereas men are not required to do the same. In reality, where it is legal in the US, few women do it.

Martins University is not real. I placed it and the other fictitious geography north of I 20, West of Route 221, and east of Route 78 Northwest of Augusta Georgia.

Wednesday, May 16, 2017

Tom woke five minutes before the alarm was going to sound to wake them for school. Allie was spooned up against his side, soft and warm. She purred softly as she slowly roused in response to his movements. He thought, "Damn, life is good."

Tom smiled, he loved his new life with her always at his side. The feel of the soft warm loving woman slowly rousing next to him was intoxicating. She was always attached to him whether holding hands or his arm or impaled by his manhood, she was always there. She said, "I love you", fifty times a day and he said it back every time. He could see her love for him in her eyes and she adored him.

He felt that soft bare body against his. He lifted the sheet to look at the beautiful naked woman spooned against him. Her front was smooshed against him. Her bare back and the curve of her ass were visible.

She woke up enough to ask, "Like what you see?" She scooched up and kissed him on the cheek.

He laughed and said, "I hope you sleep naked with me for the rest of our lives. Heck, I just want you naked any time possible."

She giggled and agreed, "Okay. I love it anyway. Deal!"

He asked, "Huh? Really?"

She nodded and said, "I love you with all my heart. I want you to desire me, besides...."

Allie delayed and said, "I really loved being naked... in front of everyone. I felt them looking at me... It was a bit of a turn-on and a complete ego rush. I like this part of me that I found. Once I got over being made fun of, I realized I liked it. I could have done without the mocking though."

Tom hugged her, "Don't get yourself arrested. As long as you are not touching another man as we agreed, be your exhibitionist self. I have no idea why I am okay with it... But I am."

Allie asked, "Really?"

Tom nodded, "I really do not know why, but that does not make me jealous. Do let me know ahead of time what your plans are so I can object if I find something amiss."

She nodded and agreed.

She sat up, scooched to the edge of the bed, and stretched. His eyes devoured her. She laughed.

He said, "You take my breath away."

She smiled, loving his attention, but got dressed anyway. The school would never accept her running around naked. She thought she was lucky the school did not decide to pursue anything after the after-prom incident. When they got to the front of the house, her parents were already at the breakfast table. It was a pleasant if quick breakfast. Allie's mom kissed both of them on the cheek on the way out the door. Her father even gave him a side 'bro' hug.

When they arrived at school, things were definitely settling down from the after-prom mess. None of the girls were laughing at her anymore and some were quite jealous of her having a guy who clearly adored her. Some of the guys were still undressing her with their eyes, but she found that it no longer bothered her now that they were no longer mocking her. Pretty much everyone in the building had kept nude images of her anyway. Once you have no secrets, you don't have to worry about keeping them.

*******

When they got home from school, there was an envelope addressed to Allie from Martins University. Tom went to the kitchen to get a drink as Allie opened her mail.

Tom's father-in-law asked Tom, "Want to go fishing this Saturday? My wife and your mom want to spoil Allie at the mall. We have a bit saved up for her wedding and since there was no fancy wedding, they want to spoil her. Your mom sure loves having a daughter now and... Shit... I love having a son I can go fishing with on Saturday... maybe bring your old man along...?"

Tom nodded, "I would love that sir."

Allies mom interjected and said, "I thought we had that settled. We are now also your parents and Allie is now the daughter of your parents."

It was a bit awkward the first time but it felt good so he corrected himself, "I would love to go fishing with you, Dad."

Chuck clapped Tom on the shoulder and said, "Better!"

Allie cried out, "Everyone come in here!"

Tom walked into the living room followed by her parents. Allie had a strange expression of shock. She was shaking as she handed over a paper addressed to Tom. Allie said, "These papers were in my envelope by mistake. Someone in the office screwed up and put everything in my envelope."

Tom looked at it and sat down after being stunned. The first paper was a full scholarship offer for Tom for academics, not football that Tom had applied for and no scholarship was initially offered. Oddly, it stated his major was going to be Web Marketing and Photography, not business as he had applied..

Tom said, "But I applied for business."

Allie said, "The offer is for Web Marketing and Photography for free."

She looked him deep in the eyes and said, "FREE, if you do Web Marketing and Photography. No loans. Just you and me in college together and FREE!"

Allie looked over to her mom and handed her two identical papers

Sandra read the papers and started to sway. Chuck caught his wife and set her on the couch. Sandra weakly held out a piece of paper which Chuck took and read.

He looked at his wife, "I knew you were good at art but when did you apply to Martins?"

Sandra said weakly, "I didn't."

Chuck said, "You must have. You have an offer of a full ride for Web Marketing and Photography from Martins."

Sandra offered weakly, "Chuck I swear. I never applied. I'm okay being a maid at a hotel. I love our life. My job is tiring, but I get to come home to you, and you are literally all I need."

Allie held out two more papers. They were identical to the ones for Tom's mother Anne.

Tom remembered something from the 'other time'. Patrick had said, "Some mistakes are meant to be." Tom knew this is what that meant and it was the last part of whatever had happened to him. This was the best path forward to the five people that meant the most to him. He said, "Let's go with it. This is the chance of a lifetime for everyone. Think about it, better lives for everyone and we are all going to be in the same place."

Chuck grinned, "My wife is going to be a college graduate!"

Sandra said, "It's been years since any classroom for me."

Tom was relieved, Chuck was the one running full steam ahead and was going to push his wife and said, "Sandra this is a full fucking ride; tuition, room, board! Think what this means for us!"

Chuck was excited for his wife while she was unsure. Chuck Asked, "Where exactly is Martins again?"

Allie said, "Outside Augusta, Georgia."

Chuck nodded, making a note to see any opportunities in the area with his company.

Tom said, "Let's go show my mom!"

They drove to the home of Tom's parents and showed her the offer from Martins. She had the same reaction Sandra had. They agreed to meet for a pizza picnic the next day to celebrate the scholarships and figure out how to proceed.

*******

Later that night, Tom grunted as came, pumping into his wife, doggie style a few seconds after she had climaxed.

Allie collapsed after the vigorous session. Tom was learning her cues. 'Fuck me' meant something hard. 'Make love to me' was the most common and meant soft. 'Do me' meant a combination somewhere in the middle He had just finished a 'Fuck me.'

Allie rolled over on top of him after he laid down and said, "I needed that! Mmm, that was good!"

Tom laughed, "I think I'm starting to figure out parts of it."

Allie shrugged, "Sometimes I need the caveman Tom to just take me. Maybe pull my hair a little next time, not hard. I just need you to use me. Mostly I like soft and sweet but sometimes I need you to dominate me. Not with whips but more along the lines of just taking me because I am yours."

She kissed him with a lot of heat and tongue. It was straight out of a porno. When she broke the kiss she settled down and lay on top of his chest..

Moaning started from her parents' room. Tom was now used to the noise.

Allie sighed and said, "Hear that? That is what I want. They have been together for almost twenty years and she cannot get enough of him. That is why I am so adamant about my loyalty to you. I want what my mom has and kids pattern after their parents. You catch my mom sometimes kissing my dad, almost going for his tonsils. Heck, She basically licks the inside of his mouth. It's gross until you realize how desperately she desires him. She brings it on hot and wet. She craves him all these years later and I want that."

Thursday, May 17, 2017

Tom drove his wife back home after school and there were four of the coveted 'fat' envelopes from Martins University containing all they would need to accept going to Martins.

Sandra was waiting with a smile and said, "I called Anne and said we are all going to celebrate at our picnic dinner tonight at the park by opening our envelopes and doing the paperwork together."

Allie smiled and kissed her husband, "I cannot wait for the next chapter in our lives. Our own place, just you and me. What is even better is that we will be neighbors to both sets of parents so they will still be in our lives."

She looked him in the eyes and said with stunning sincerity, "I love my life with you." His life with Allie was all he could ever have hoped for.

*******

At the pizza picnic that evening, they sat at the picnic table and Sandra handed Tom and Allie their envelopes while Anne fished her envelope out from a travel bag she had brought with her. Allie opened the envelope and looked at the top sheet. It was her biographical information with lines below to correct any mistakes. The second form was the medical history form which she filled out along with Tom, her mother, and Anne. The third letter was an introduction letter for her major, Web Marketing and Photography.

Allie read through it and got nervous as did Tom. Sandra had an unreadable expression and Anne looked frightened.

Hank looked at his wife and asked, "What is wrong, Honey?"

Anne handed the letter over to him and he read it.

Welcome to the Martins art program. Our art major is more than a normal program that focuses on the bare human form. It is a five-year commitment creating a body of work, significantly more than a typical program. Our records indicate that you are interested in Web Marketing and Photography. This program requires building a body of work in three (3) themes in addition to core requirements. Please list several themes that you are interested in pursuing and a brief description of them. Note these are subject to approval.

Most of the rest of the letter was about how posing worked for classes. There was a requirement for posing nude and there was a lot of it. Those taking photography classes were required to pose for photography classes. In addition, the bodies of work required more nude posing and a lot of it. This involved a formal system of posing for other students and receiving credits to use to get other students to pose for them. The system was called Pose Exchange.

The bottom of the letter gave the choices for the classes that they would pose for as models.

Please Indicate availability for the following classes (Must pick three or more.)

Life Drawing ( ) M/F Pencil and charcoal sketching

Classic nude photo ( ) M/F Nude poses in classical format

Glamour photo ( ) F Nude poses in Playboy format

Acrylic nudes ( ) M/F General posing for painting class (long poses)

Watercolor ( ) M/F General posing for painting class (long poses)

Clay Sculpture ( ) M/F General posing for sculpture class (long poses)

Photo Reenacting classics ( ) M/F Photo reenacting famous paintings and scenes

Reenacting Playboy ( ) F Posing the exact same from the famous magazine

Male physique ( ) M Nude poses non explicit

The Classic Male ( ) Males posing in the style of classical paintings

Photo Couples ( ) M/F Posing in various classic poses. Note close proximity to another person required. Nonexplicit

Photo Erotica ( ) M/F More explicit poses

Attached is your Pose Exchange code 15Cal008

Hank finished reading the letter and laughed, "My wife is going to be a nude model!" Never in a million years!"

Anne asked, "And you have no problem with this?"

Hank said, "I always loved it when you flashed your tits."

Anne said, "That was years ago and it was just my boobs!"

Hank said, "And this is a free college education with free housing for five years, Free food for you, and discounted for me."

Anne said, "But everyone will know what I look like naked!"

Hank said, "As long as no one touches you, I'm good! This is a free college degree! FREE! The impossible has happened and you are getting the opportunity of a lifetime! Take it. I'm good!"

Allie looked at Tom and asked, "Are you okay with this? I mean, we talked about the life drawing class but I guess I did not read nearly enough into it. I will have to pose for nude photographs... A lot."

Tom thought for a second and said, "There are hundreds of pictures and dozens of videos of you anyway. I mean, we will have to formalize where our boundaries are, but I am good. If you have relations with another man, I am beyond angry and jealous. A thousand people or more have already seen pictures of you and it doesn't phase me. Actually, I think it is sexy."

Allie nodded and laughed, "Oh shit! You are going to have to pose too! I vote for Male Physique!"

Tom inhaled, "Oh shit!"

Sandra laughed, "Tom. I don't think you have much to worry about. I've told my daughter that she is a very lucky woman. I predict a line of women wanting you to pose for them."

Tom nodded then Allie started laughing and said, "Your major is now the same as mine and you are going to be posing too..."

She paused, then laughed and said, "And you have to deal with seeing your mom naked!"

Allie almost laughed until she cried. Tom did not look happy and shook his head, 'no' while Anne was still sitting stunned, but now with another revelation regarding being near her son, doubly so. Sandra thought for a second and joined Allie in laughing, as uncomfortable as everyone was, it was going to work. Everyone there considered everyone else to be close and cherished family. Tom was already fairly used to the informal nudity at their house and in time, everyone would get over it.

It took another ten minutes for the pizzas to arrive at the park and everyone sat down to eat. Conversations still centered around Martins.

Allie said to Tom, "You know we need to talk about us both being naked around strangers without the other person around."

Tom nodded and said, "I trust you. I don't trust them."

Allie asked, "Don't you think I have the same fears? Tom. You are a good looking guy and women know instinctively what a guy is like. Some ARE going to come after you, Tom. You are enough alpha to be interesting and enough beta to not be a narcissist. Any girl looking for a complete package for a steady boyfriend that ticks most of the boxes is going to be interested in you."

Tom asked, "Most?"

Allie rolled her eyes, "Damn, men are insecure. There is no man on earth that ticks every box. Just like there is no woman that is everything a man wants. Emily was out with a high end guy when she went home with Tyrone. He ticked the alpha box ten times. He also was a very selfish lover and did not tick any of the other boxes. The experience was great for tingles and a check mark on the bucket list for famous and huge cock. Not much else though. Pounding a woman on her cervix is not fun for her. Most of the girls there are not going to be looking for a steady guy, but some will be. Those are the ones to watch out for."

Allie looked at him and said, "Don't tell me you don't wonder what it is like to have sex with a woman with DD-cup boobs. You would be abnormal if you didn't; just like I wonder what a twelve-inch cock is like. Don't fear curiosity. I am completely loyal to you and I will not go looking to find out what one does feel like but curiosity is normal."

Chuck nodded, "Add in that I am gone for three or four days in a row and my MILFY wife will be wandering naked around a campus full of horny young naked studs. I just have to trust my wife after all these years."

Sandra took his hand and simply said, "I promise." She was sincere and he knew it.

Chuck smiled and said, "I know."

Anne said the same thing to Hank who rubbed his wife's shoulder.

After looking through the list, Allie changed the subject, "So which classes are you volunteering to pose for? I am going to do glamour nude photography, life drawing, and re-enacting Playboy. What about you, hubby of mine?"

Tom looked at the list and sighed, "I guess I will do Male physique. I guess that, life drawing and Classic Nude Photo.

Sandra thought for a second and said, "I like Allie's ideas. I will go with that."

Anne was still in shock and simply said, "Um. I guess I will do what Anne and Allie are doing."

Hank looked at his wife and asked, "Why are you nervous? You are beautiful. You know that right?"

Anne said, "You and my doctor are the only people that know what I look like naked."

Hank said, "Well maybe I want to show off my gorgeous wife and I'm proud of what you look like. I do want you to keep two things on though."

Anne guessed, "Bra and panties?"

Hank shook his head and said, "You wedding and engagement rings. If they ask. Tell them you are Hank Calvert's beautiful wife."

Anne had to admit, once in a while Hank could melt her heart. She smiled. This was one of those moments she cherished being his.

Allie looked at Tom and thought for a second. She said, "Since we will be posing for photos and all for strangers... I want you to take pictures of me for photobooks like my dad does with my mom."

Tom asked, "What?"

Sandra laughed, "We have quite a collection. Chuck has taken nude photos of me since I turned eighteen."

Tom said, "Like Playboy nude?"

Sandra laughed, "Most like that, but we have a dozen books or more like dildo in the pussy."

Anne choked on her water and Tom said, "What?"

Sandra nodded, "Yep. I enjoy posing and he enjoys taking the pictures. We make photo books on Shutterfly. We do it for each other. It's fun actually."

Allie nodded, "I want you to do the same with me, Tom. I want the biggest collection of my nudes to be by my husband. We can do the books together! We can start with the after Prom pictures and add to them."

Allie thought for a second and said, "The instruction letter said we have to come up with themes. What themes am I going to submit?"

Tom asked, "Male or female?"

Allie thought for a second and said, "Females. Just easier to deal with. Guys are horn dogs and I don't want to deal with it."

Anne agreed, "Women will be easier to deal with."

Sandra thought for a second and said, "Both."

Chuck laughed and said, "Beware the horn dogs."

Sandra laughed, made a scissor motion with two fingers, and said, "Horn dogs can be neutered."

Allie looked at Tom who said, "No way in hell I'm taking a picture of a dude."

Allie teased him and asked, "What about female horn dogs?"

Tom looked at his wife and said, "You are invited to every meeting when I do my pictures. I will never give you up."

Allie said, "I will decline most of those invitations. Tom, we cannot be together 24/7 and I trust you. Now if I get a bad vibe..."

Tom smiled and said, "Got it."

Allie said, "Tom. Anytime someone gives you a bad vibe. TELL ME. I promise to always listen."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
406 Followers