Fixing the Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
412 Followers

Finally, their line of fifty students was lined up at the base of the platform. Allie stood in front of Tom in line waiting to take their diplomas.

*******

The principal on stage called "Madison Calles" and the person in front of Allie started her walk to the stage.

Allie smiled back at Tom and said, "This is it!"

The principal looked down and called, "Allie Calvert.' Allie did her walk. Tom was proud of his beloved wife as he watched her climb the steps, take her diploma and walk down the other side. The principal looked down and called, "Thomas Calvert" and Tom did his walk. Allie was waiting at the bottom of the stairs with a strong hug followed by a wet kiss.

There was a brief reception after everyone had received their diploma two hours later, the sheer number of students was daunting. Allie removed her robe to reveal her graduation dress. It was black with a V-neck that went down to her sternum with two straps that went over her shoulders. The dress was extremely short and when she turned around. The bottom of her ass cheeks were slightly visible.

Allie shook her ass and stuck her tongue out then told Tom to get some pictures.

Tom looked at his diploma that had a small note that read, Rank 8/1204. He looked over at Allies diploma that had a small note that said: Rank 11/1204.

When they got home, there was to be a small party with both sets of parents. On the kitchen table, two Nikon DSLRs with the basic kit were sitting on the table, one for Tom and one for Allie. Both parents beamed and said, "For your upcoming photography classes!"

Those were the only gifts that night for the working-class families, gifts treasured for a lifetime.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Tom walked into Golden Bozos at seven that night just as Allie walked into Male Delivery.

Tom looked around for his cousin as a blonde with enormous overinflated boobs took her top off and shook her water balloons on stage. Tom sighed and thought, "Could they at least hire attractive women to dance here?"

He found his cousin sitting among another fifteen men all along for the stage. A topless brunette walked by and asked what he wanted. He answered that he wanted water. Tom noted, "At least that one was pretty with a natural chest."

*******

Allie walked into Male Delivery and was greeted with two stages, one on each side. Both had very attractive, muscular, and endowed men on stage. Both were nude, flapping their cocks in womens' faces for a dollar then retreating. No contact was made but Allie did not like the start of the evening. A very handsome and naked man with a huge cock came up to her and asked, "Is there a party I can direct you to?"

Allie admitted to herself, the scenery was great, but the place felt off.

Allie smiled and said, "The Van Gaarten Party."

He smiled and led her to a group of twenty women. Most were drunk already.

A pretty brunette wearing a slinky black dress and a 'BRIDE' crown was pouring vodka from a bottle with a funnel into a penis-shaped squirt gun then aiming it into her mouth. She looked at Allie and smiled, "You must be Allie! Tom's wife! I'm Hannah! Welcome!"

Hanna got out a new penis squirt gun, filled it with vodka using the funnel, and handed it to her, "Drink up! It's BYOB here!"

Allie took two pumps of vodka to mollify Hanna then squirted four pumps under Hannah's chair when she was not looking. It was going to be a long night.

The woman on the other side was quite drunk and introduced herself, "Hi! I'm Sara!"

Allie smiled and said, "Allie."

Sara asked, "So what does your husband think of this?"

Allie shrugged, "He is not a fan, but he is at Golden Bozos at the bachelor party so I guess neither of us can complain. What does your..."

She looked for rings and saw none, "...boyfriend think of this?"

Sara said, "Broke up two months ago so it does not matter! I'm free to have fun!"

Sara overextended herself and almost fell off the chair. It was obvious that she was already drunk.

Allie sighed and thought, "Long night indeed." She pumped four more shots of vodka under Hannah's chair.

A stripper came up and danced in front of Allie, his cock six inches from her face. He was good-looking but too close. Allie pulled a dollar out, handed it to him then pointed at Hannah and said, "Bride!". He moved over and danced in front of Hannah.

Another came over in front of Sara, she brought a five out and handed it to the dancer. She got two minutes of cock flapping in front of her as she cheered.

*******

At seven twenty, Tom texted Allie. "You okay?"

Allie responded, "Meh. They are trying to get me drunk. Still sober. I'm dumping vodka on the floor. The bride hands me a squirt gun shaped like a cock and fills it with vodka. She keeps filling it as I empty it. I take a squirt once in a while to make things look like I'm drinking. Already had two cocks flapping six inches from my face. I keep having to pay them to go flap in front of the bride."

Tom said, "Don't touch but enjoy the show but keep dumping the vodka. Seriously have fun, just don't touch and keep your wits about you. I'm not jealous until you touch, but male strippers are in it for more than the money. You have better than what I'm seeing. Topless only and the dancers have ridiculous fake tits. All are blech.

Allie texted, "Bullshit"

Tom texted, "One waitress was cute and natural. That's about it. The women on the stage are hideous and plastic."

Allie texted, "Be human and enjoy your show. Don't touch!"

Tom texted, "Maybe if they bring out a woman who doesn't have a bad boob job."

Allie texted, "The guys are nice to look at but look at us like wolves to a sheep. One guy had to be eight inches when soft. He looked into my eyes... he was sizing me up. Nice to look at though."

Tom texted. "Enjoy the view. I'm good."

Allie texted, "Won't touch."

Tom texted, "Again, I'm good."

The next woman came out. Tom sighed. Another woman with a pretty face but enormous and obviously fake, water balloon breasts. This one had red hair and came out and had her top off in ten seconds. This was followed by two and a half minutes of trying to make them bounce, but the skin was too tight. Tom sighed.

*******

At half past seven, Allie was still sober... mostly and working on emptying her penis squirt gun under Hannah's chair. She wondered how much the vodka on the floor was worth but remembered she needed to maintain control. The after-prom was fun, but she was out of control. Tom was there to make sure she was safe and this was not the case tonight.

********

At seven forty five, the announcer at Golden Bozo's said, "At eight tonight. We are having our biweekly amateur night.

At ten to eight o'clock, nine women lined up on stage. Three were obviously strippers from other strip clubs, complete with fake water balloon tits under bikinis. Two of the remaining women were very nervous, two looked slightly so and two appeared confident. Besides the three obvious professional strippers, the amateur women all appeared to have factory original chests. Tom admired the woman who was an obvious A-cup but had the guts to go up on stage. She was one of the ones who appeared most nervous.

The announcer said, "Upcoming at eight, these lovely ladies will entertain you with our biweekly amateur night every other Friday!."

*******

By eight, Allie had dumped four squirt guns of vodka, and had a moderate buzz. The scenery was nice and she clapped to the music, but she was wary. She saw how the men were eyeing all the women with predatory eyes. Agreat-lookingg man with black hair, huge muscles and an impressive package came up and danced with his cock 6 inches from her face. He was amazing to look at. She pulled out a dollar and gave it to him then said, "Back away!" He backed away and danced then came close again. She sighed and said, "Away again!" He backed away and danced. She handed him another dollar, she finally got what she wanted; scenery. She smiled and clapped. She met his eyes. His eyes were predatory. She smiled. He came in for another dollar. She shook her head and said, "I'm good. Thanks for the scenery!"

He looked at her oddly then his eyes became predatory again. He walked away.

*******

After Allie's dancer left, Tom texted, "Amateur night wish you were here as a contestant."

Allie texted back, "I would enjoy it. Are you okay with it?"

Tom texted, "We would have to set up every contingency but I would love it. Let me see what goes down and I will report back."

Allie texted, "Sounds good. Are the amateurs better looking?"

Tom texted, "The amateurs are prettier by miles. Mostly. Three of the nine are obviously strippers from another club and are blah.. Next amateur night is in two weeks. It's only topless here. "

Allie texted back, "I'm willing. Enjoy the show."

Allie texted, "The scenery here is better now that I know you are okay with looking. It's a bit better. I gave a guy two bucks for a dance. He finally got the hint to dance far enough away to enjoy the view. Honestly. Six inches from my face? Can't enjoy the view."

"Oops, getting a stink eye from the bride for texting."

*******

The first woman to do the amateur night was an obvious pro complete with the water balloons.

Tom sighed.

Next up was a pretty redhead in an evening gown. The equipment appeared to be factory original with C or D-cups who walked out and after being a bit hesitant, pulled the straps down and exposed her bare chest then let it fall and walked out of it. She spent the rest of the three-minute song dancing in a silver G string. Even if it was a bit clumsy, her dance was far more enjoyable than the pros.

Next up was the woman with the A-cup chest who came out wearing a bikini. The song Girls! Girls! Girls! played. Twenty seconds later she took off the top. Her breasts were small with pink puffy quarter-sized nipples. Tom enjoyed the view. Natural A-cups were much nicer to see than the water balloon fakes. She did her three-minute song then left for the next contestant.

The next contestant was almost as nervous. She was a pretty blonde with shoulder-blade length blonde hair somewhere around the age of thirty. She was wearing a black thong bikini that hid little of her ass though a bit more of her C-Cup breasts. She walked from the back of the stage to the song 'Dance For You.' Once at the front of the stage, she took the top off to reveal her half dollar-sized puffy nipples.

From the sounds of it, one of the men near the front of the stage was her husband, "Love you, honey! You are so sexy!"

My suspicion was confirmed when she walked straight to the man at the end of the song and gave him a deep wet kiss.

The show went on for forty five minutes and the last of the amateurs were done at a quarter until nine.

The judges put their hand over each woman in turn. Tom sighed, the crowd was clearly cheering for the faux-titted amateurs.

Tom texted his wife, "Still good?"

Allie texted, "Pretty strong buzz going now. Paid for a few dances. Wish they would just stay back so I can enjoy the view. A few of the dancers got it and just danced."

Tom texted, "Well the amateurs went. The real amateurs lost. All three of the fake water balloon tit women won the top three."

The announcer said, "Now our amateurs will be available for lap dances if they wish."

Tom said, "Now the amateurs are supposed to give lap dances."

Allie asked, "You getting one?"

Tom texted, "You are okay with that?"

Allie said, "No touch! But, yes if you don't touch."

Tom looked around, The woman with the A-cup breasts was finding few takers.

Tom texted Allie, "Will do a tenner for the A cup woman. She is finding only a few takers. She has a very pretty face. Pretty smile. Nice hair. Boobs are perky and nice. She is wearing a sheer G string small enough to know she is fully shaved and that her labia are medium-sized."

Allie texted, "FACE? LOL. Only you would be looking at anything but the tits and twat. Seriously though, be a good guy to her. She seems brave. Give her the sweet 'Tom Treatment' but without the sex."

Four lap dances for A Cup woman later, Tom waved a ten at the A Cup woman. She was nervous.

Tom smiled, "Relax. I'm easy."

The woman smiled. He looked at her closely. She looked like she was around twenty-five years old. Her face and hair were even more attractive close-up. Her breasts were pert and she was obviously aroused enough her nipples were points.

She said her name, "I'm Amber."

Tom smiled and said, "I won't maul you. I'm Tom and I am here at this bachelor party. My wife is at a bachelorette at a strip club for men. Anyway, I texted my wife that you are cute and brave and my wife thinks you are just brave so she says I should have you give me a lap dance."

Amber said, "Your WIFE?"

Tom nodded, "Yep. We are headed to Martins University which requires us to pose in the buff anyway as part of the arts program so nudity isn't really a thing for us without contact. This means we are both going to see a shit ton of people prettier than us naked so we need to be able to be honest with each other. Brutally so. We had a discussion about rules and all that. We set our boundaries. I have to sit with my hands at my sides."

Tom handed her a ten.

Amber smiled then gave him a five-minute lap dance. When she put her breast a little too close to his mouth, he gave a subtle shake. Amber backed off a couple of inches and continued her dance, ending up sitting in his lap.

Amber stayed in his lap and ground his crotch a bit, "Well at least someone appreciates me. Your wife must be very secure."

Tom showed her the texts.

She looked at him and asked, "You think I have a very pretty face?"

Tom was confused, "Um. You do realize you are very pretty right?"

Amber stood and started to quietly sniffle

Tom texted his wife, "Shit. I said something wrong and she is starting to cry. All I said was she was very pretty."

Allie texted back, "Then apologize and comfort her. Jeez. Use your brain."

Tom texted back, "She is only wearing a G string that covers her actual pussy and up close, it is sheer so I can see it."

Allie texted back, "COMFORT HER and dont touch her pussy. Sheesh. You hurt her. FIX IT!"

Tom quietly stood and said, "Look whatever I said wrong. I'm sorry. I guess I am an idiot. I'm just not sure what kind of idiot."

Amber looked at him and then started softly to cry. A bouncer started approaching. Tom shrugged. Amber wanted human contact and Tom was it. She came up and hugged him. Tom's hands were at his sides as she shook quietly. Tom looked at the bouncer then closed his arms to give Amber a hug. The bouncer shrugged. The bouncer approached in a non-threatening manner and quietly said, "Look. She is obviously upset, but don't lose our liquor license for us okay? Don't touch the kitty."

A minute later Amber was better and said, "Sorry. It wasn't you. My divorce was final two weeks ago. He cheated with a model with a big chest. I was doing this to boost my confidence. I guess I failed."

Tom nodded, "Ahhhh. Thank goodness I didn't do anything wrong."

Amber smiled and said, "No. Just a sore point. A girl does not feel attractive when her husband leaves her for a prettier girl. You are so careful and clearly love your wife. It hit me very hard. Why couldn't I have married a guy like you?"

Tom nodded, "You do realize you are pretty right?"

Amber nodded, "I guess."

Tom's phone buzzed and he looked at it and laughed. The text read, "Did you fix it?"

Tom sighed, "Second. My wife is asking about you."

Amber snatched the phone and started texting. This continued for ten minutes.

Tom looked at the texts. Amber introduced herself, said Tom was a perfect gentleman, comforted her, and did not try even a fondle.

By the end of the texts, they had exchanged phone numbers and were promising to meet for lunch the next day.

Tom looked at Amber and said, "My wife just became friends with a woman who gave me a lap dance?"

Amber laughed and nodded, "She adores you by the way."

Amber took a seat next to Tom and just talked about boring things. Tom listened as she recounted her finding out about her husband's cheating and the divorce. Tom just sat and listened to the sad tale. She forgot after a while she was still almost naked.

Tom got a text from his wife and was alarmed...

*******

At half past nine, Allie was drunk. Not stumblingly so, but she knew the feeling from the after prom.

Hannah got up and said, "Time for the fantasy room!"

Allie followed the women to a room in the back with a narrow open door. Steamers came down, partially obscuring the view inside.

The room was a square about fifteen feet per side. All along the edge was a faux leather bench from end to end. Allie took a seat near the right side and sat as all the women did. Two dancers came in and started dancing. Another dancer went from woman to woman. When one dancer came in front of Allie, his cock was now two inches from her face. This was uncomfortable. Allie pulled a five and pointed at Hannah and said, "BRIDE!".

Twenty minutes later, Allie was just short of stumbling drunk as the vodka took full effect. She watched Sarah grab the cock of the stripper in front of her. She stroked him hard then started blowing him. He was hard and he was huge. Another two strippers arrived. Allie met the gaze of one and she knew he was sizing her up for sex. He looked around and saw someone that looked like an easier target and went to her and started dancing two inches from her face.

Allie was just sober enough to realize this was the start of a bad trend. It took her a minute of her drunk mind to figure out a way.

*******

Tom got a text. "Male Delivery. NOW!

Tom got up, showed the text to Amber, and left.

Twenty minutes later, Tom arrived at the front of the club and texted, "I'm here." Allie was nowhere in sight and he was worried

It took five minutes, Allie came out, unsteady, and got into the car.

Tom asked, "What happened?"

Allie said, "We went to some back room. When one of the girls started sucking a dick. I figured it was not a place for me. I hid in the bathroom. That is where I texted you from."

Tom smiled, kissed his wife, and said, "I am so proud of you. You saw a danger to our marriage and you acted to get away from that situation. You are a wonderful loyal wife."

Allie said, "The owner of the center of your heart. Forever."

*******

Notes: Some people said to live this chapter in LW. Some even messaged me. Guess we shall see how it goes.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
412 Followers