Fixing the Past Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other men nodded.

Cal brought up a picture of his wife. She was a pretty blonde. Ben and Nick each brought up pictures of their wives. Both had dark brown hair.

Allie looked at Tom who nodded.

Allie said, "We will do this for you. Put your money away. Do unto others and all that."

Cal pushed, "Look. It's clear that you can use the money and I make more than I need..."

Allie shook her head and said, "And the right thing to do is to help you and not take your money."

Allie brought them into the house. Sandra was sitting with Chuck at the kitchen table also nude.

The three men did double takes as Sandra simply shrugged and smiled.

Allie said, "I need to borrow the table. These three men's wives were at the bachelorette party last night and wonder if their wives were the ones cheating. Tom and I are going to watch the videos and take notes of who does nor does not do anything bad."

Allie went into their room and emerged with her laptop then requested Tom forward the links.

Allie brought up the videos and three instances of the Notepad app. She and Tom sat across from the three men with the laptop facing away from the men sitting across from them.

At the beginning of the second video, a tear came to Allie's eyes. The three men sitting across from them shifted nervously.

Tom typed.

Thirty seconds later, Tom typed again.

The men again shifted nervously.

By the third video, Allie was crying into Tom's shirt. With a clenched jaw, Tom grimly kept typing.

Once done, a tearful Allie asked Tom and asked, "Now what do we do?"

Cal said, "Just tell us. I'm nearly going out of my mind."

Allie teared up again and said to Tom, "I... can't. You do it."

Tom looked at Ben and said, "To make sure..." Tom gave an exact description of each woman to make sure he did not make a mistake. This was critical. He was about to deliver devastating news.

Tom looked at Ben and said, "I'm sorry."

The look of devastating pain crushed Ben who asked, "How bad?"

Tom said, "I cannot un-tell you."

Ben said, "I don't want to see the video! Just... tell me."

Tom closed the videos and turned the computer around.

Each Notepad had a name at the top and a description of the wife; one for Cal, Ben, and Nick.

The notepads for Cal and Nick each said, 'Nothing. One of the two women who left early.'

Nick exhaled hard. Cal looked like he had literally dodged a bullet.

They both then looked at Bens's notepad.

Video 1

Nothing. Note. Everyone is drunk.

Video 2

0:30 takes top of dress down, baring breasts

0:55 Tit fuck blonde stripper

1:25 Blowjob blonde stripper

3:45: Blowjob black-haired stripper

Video 3

0:45 Vaginal sex with black-haired stripper

Video 4

0:05 Black-haired stripper has an orgasm. No condom

0:25 Vaginal sex with different blonde stripper

4:50 Blonde stripper has an orgasm. No condom

Allie was crying. Tom looked at Ben and repeated, "I'm sorry."

Cal and Nick helped a stricken Ben to their car. Cal came back to the porch and gave Tom his email and said, "Email me Ben's report. I will forward it to him."

Cal asked, "My wife really left early?"

Allie nodded and said in a tearful voice, "Be proud of her. She walked off early and there was no debate. She and her friend left as soon as it was clear that it was going bad and quickly."

Cal breathed out hard and said, "After I drop off Ben, I'm getting my wife some flowers."

Allie said, "Tell her about the others who are losing their relationships and how proud you are of her for keeping her vows. She will appreciate it."

Cal nodded and said, "I am taking her to dinner!"

Allie smiled and said, "You do that. Situations and temptations happen to all women and a lot more than you could ever imagine. Yours walked away from trouble without debate."

Cal smiled then changed his face to a neutral look as he walked to the car. He clearly did not want to gloat about the situation to his friend.

Allie was still tearful. Tom held her. Allie felt better a few minutes later. Tom put his arm around his loyal wife and said, "Your loyalty is why my day is not like Ben's"

Allie kissed him and said, "That hurt. Having to do that."

Tom nodded, "I wasn't going to lie and wondering would have eaten them alive. I gave two men good news. It sucked having to tell Ben."

Allie thought for a minute, looked at him, and said, "New marriage rule proposed. NO strip clubs unless the other person is there directly. Period. If I have to go to a male review for another bachelorette party, you will go."

Allie said, "I don't think it will happen, but if I go, YOU WILL BE THERE. ESPECIALLY if your mom ropes me into going. I don't give a shit if everyone thinks you are gay. You are my man, my mate, and my protector. Allie said, "And I will be there if you are at a female show."

Tom said, "Agreed. My mom will never send you though."

Allie laughed a the thought of Tom having to endure a male review, "I can just see you with a nine-inch cock being flapped in front of your face by a stripper hoping for a dollar!"

Tom glared, "NOT funny"

Allie laughed and said, "Yes it is! It is HILARIOUS!"

Allie calmed a bit but still smirked, "Love you!"

Tom let it go and said, "Love you too!"

*******

That evening, Allie was laying sitting up in bed on a towel. She was in one of those moods where Tom's seed leaking back out of her was a reminder of how close she was to him.

Allie brought her phone over to Tom. 'Paterson Art College life models' and pointed.

Tom nodded and asked, "Classroom only, okay?"

Allie sighed, "I want to pose privately too... "

Tom said, "I am not comfortable with you being naked alone around artists at private events, especially one on one. Most artists are good people, but its like yoga instructors. A few very bad ones make them all suspect."

Allie thought for a minute and said, "How about this? I will ask you about each one in advance and if you are available, you can chaperone me. I will never accept without clearing it with you first. I love this new side of me and I love showing off and being naked in front of others."

Tom thought for a second and said, "Only because I love you so much AND... you just keep proving just how wonderful and loyal you are... Okay, only if I am with you for any private posing."

Allie nodded and said, "Deal!"

He paused and said, "Maybe I should just call you Loyal Allie."

Allie smiled, "I like it... because I am loyal You have no idea how much my heart dances every morning when I look into your eyes and I can literally see how much you love me and can see that you adore me. All you ask is for me to love you back and my sexual fidelity. It is an easy decision. A lifetime of being loved for those two things is an easy bargain to keep."

Tom asked, "Why so big on private posing?"

Allie said, "I read a few places where some of the private events had the model in beautiful situations. One woman posed all day throughout a big Victorian mansion. Another woman was nude all day at an arboretum for a private function. Being naked all day like that... I crave that now. It's part of me that woke up after prom. Plus... I really do hate wearing anything. I'm comfy right now."

Tom looked at his wife and said, "You are not only an exhibitionist, you are a nudist too."

Allie thought for a second and nodded then responded to the ad.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Allie was waiting for Tom after he finished his shift at his new job at Sheetz making sandwiches. Nine bucks an hour was better than nothing and they would need spending money, even if tuition, room, and board were free. She was due to start her waitressing job at Grady's Diner the next day.

Tom walked into the house and was unsurprised that his wife was bare as she was born in the kitchen starting to prepare a chicken dinner. She smiled at him and said, "Chicken and rice for dinner" then turned back toward the counter to continue prepping the dinner.

He came up behind her and started softly fondling her breasts. She said, "Tom. Stop. I'm trying to prep dinner."

Tom teased her more and kept his soft touches going then switched to softly touching her sex, "Let's see how you do while I am having my way with you."

Allie loved the idea and took a wider stance to give Tom all access, but kept preparing the chicken.

After a few minutes of breast play followed by loving soft touches to her sex, he started softly fingering her while he circled her clitoris. Allie found it more and more challenging, but managed to start mixing the rice and onion soup mix. Fortunately, she was close to done with the preparations, Allie smiled and put the dishes in the oven, and said, "Hah! I win. Twice! I finished and now while it cooks, my awesome hubby is going to take me from behind."

He stripped off and rubbed himself along her sex, using her wetness to lubricate himself for a soft entry to give her time to adjust. Several minutes later, Tom was fucking her from behind and Allie was meeting his thrusts. Ten minutes later, the sex plus Allie doing some clit play sent her into a nice but not toe-curling orgasm.

Allie went to the linen closet and pulled out a towel and said, "Only a woman completely in love with her husband actually like the feeling of cum leaking out of her. I must love you a lot because I love the feeling."

Allie looked at him and wiggled her ass at him then said, "Get the plates. Dinner is done."

She turned toward him and he just looked at the body of the woman he loved more than himself. Allie smiled, she loved it when he had that look of desire for her.

He broke his gaze and said, "You... are just so stunning to me..."

She melted. Completely.

She had the beginning of an idea, looked over at the living room, and hoped her luck would continue and her mom would not be home early. She set the plates on a side table in the living room and then said, "Lay down next to the table."

She fetched a few oversized couch pillows to prop his torso up a bit then eased him back down then started rubbing him hard.

He asked, "Huh?"

Once he was hard, she straddled him and sank down on him then started cutting up the chicken feeding him a piece then a piece for herself.

He smiled and relaxed, getting laid and fed... pure awsome from his loyal loving wife. Once there was only rice left, she got off and took the plates to the table as he took his place next to her.

She laughed, "I just had to be with you like that... and dinner was ready..."

She giggled, "Besides. It was fun... But there was no way to feed you rice laying back like that. You would have been mostly wearing it."

He smiled, "I was surprised I was able to get hard. You keep me so... drained."

She smiled and said, "And it is my pleasure to do so. Never doubt my desire and commitment to you."

They finished dinner then Allie went into the bathroom to clean up. She came out wearing only a pair of sports shorts and said, "Time to head to Paterson Art College."

Tom asked, "Forgot something like a top?"

Allie shook her head and said, "Nope. Any place that allows men to be topless, I can and I choose to be topless."

Allie wore only a pair of sports shorts to the art class as they entered the building. Tom held the door open for her as they passed into the lobby getting more than a few stares. Walking up the hall to the stairway then up, she got a lot of looks and reminded a security guard that women had the right to be topless wherever they pleased if men could and that there was no sign barring men from entering shirtless.

They walked to the art room a half hour before class then went inside. There was an instructor at a small desk in a back corner who looked up and laughed. She said, "You must be our new model. That or a random person came in just to strip off."

Allie removed the shorts and said, "Remember the deal. I don't have to put on a robe between classes or poses as long as I stay in the room."

The instructor introduced herself as Angela Torres then said, "I see that you are not shy."

Allie shook her head and stretched, relishing her nakedness then said, "Naked feels free and ... no exact words other than it feels natural and nice. I love being naked and I love being seen and I make no apologies for who I am. Remember the other part of the deal though. I am married and monogamous and I will NOT pose with a man at all or touch a woman in her private areas. I am a loyal wife who wants to grow old with her man."

Angela nodded and said, "You will be posing alone tonight. I will make sure there are no male models present on the dais at any time when you pose."

The first student to arrive in the class was a woman in her forties. She was about five foot tall with a plain face and dark brown hair in a wide braid down her back. They looked at Allie in surprise and asked, "No robe?"

Angela said, "Not shy and she has an exhibitionist streak. The deal is she does not have to wear a robe and we get a pretty new model. Our scheduled model for tonight canceled so we are fortunate."

The second person to arrive was an older man in his late 60s. He smiled, always enjoying it when the model turned out to be a pretty woman.

Once the ten students were all behind their easels, Angela introduced Allie, "Class. This is Allie who is going to pose for us."

Angela pointed at an empty easel and said to Tom, "Part of the deal is that you also participate, Tom. You will not receive credit, but when Allie poses, you will draw your lovely wife."

Tom smiled and took his spot as Allie walked up onto the dais and Angela said, "Allie, start with a simple walking pose with your arms slightly bent."

Allie took the requested pose for ten minutes. She had a pleasant smile. She was clearly loving it. She was not wet, but her nipples were quite erect.

Tom drew Allie in charcoal first then switched to an art pencil. He had done well enough in art to get mostly A grades, but not nearly as good as Allie who won many awards.

During a two-minute break, Allie padded over to Tom and came to see his work. She just spent the two minutes being near him then when the break was almost up, kissed him on the cheek and took her second pose when Angela said, "Sit on the edge of the dais like "The Thinker.'"

Allie did the same routine after each pose and then repeated it for her second class.

Walking out, "Allie kissed Tom on the cheek and said, "Thank you for allowing me to follow my heart in this. I had an absolute blast and loved every second of it."

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A thick envelope arrived addressed to Allie. She noted it was from Movie Max and motioned Tom over to take a look. Inside were two DVDs with a crude label that said, 'Allie Calvert, raw video.' A third disk said, Allie Calvert teats for eats.'

Allie put one of the DVDs into the player and hit play. The first DVD contained all her raw videos with a watermark and timestamp that kept changing, moving from corner to corner. The second was the same. The third DVD had the program that was to be aired, which also had the watermark.

There was a note on Movie Max letterhead:

"Allie. As promised the videos. These are not for distribution and are watermarked with additional security features that allow us to track the source of any copies. They are for you and your private use and no public viewing."

"If you are interested in some additional work, we would be interested in talking to you."

"Fully body painted as a waitress at Juanderful Mexican Grill in Carmel."

"One of our Wonderful Weekly Women."

"Some nude extra work in a few upcoming projects"

"Tony Smith

Movie Max"

Allie showed Tom the note who said, "The first is an easy thumbs up from me as long as I get to be one of the customers. I would need more details on the final two.

They looked up Wonderful Weekly Woman. It was basically a typical streaming nude photoshoot. Tom shrugged and said, "No problem so far but I would need complete details as this may involve travel and other unforeseen things."

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Allie emailed Tony Smith back.

"I talked with my husband about your three opportunities. He loves the first one as long as he gets to be one of my customers. Let's work on that one, maybe make it some kind of charity event."

"The Wonderful Weekly Woman sounds intriguing but leaves many questions as to what happens exactly. I have no problem appearing nude, but would need an itinerary and what would be expected."

"As for the extras work. That would also depend on individual circumstances including time and location."

"Allie Calvert"

Friday, June 9, 2017

Tony Smith emailed her back.

"We will arrange for the body paint program over the next few weeks. We have already arranged for the same charity to benefit if you would be willing to donate your tips."

"The Weekly Wonderful Woman is your basic video centerfold type of thing that also has a still photographer. We would fly you to New York City for your two-day shoot and then have you as the star of a weekly formal dinner though your attire would be your birthday suit and that is videoed also. You would meet TV stars and other celebrities and even dance with them."

"The extras work would be on a case-by-case basis. We film in Los Angeles, New York, And Martins, Georgia."

"Tom Smith"

Allie emailed back.

"Anxiously awaiting the body paint charity event."

"I only dance with my husband, so I will have to decline the Weekly Wonderful Woman thing, especially since I would be naked. I have strict boundaries in my marriage believe it or not. Yes, I know it sounds odd from a woman who loves taking her clothes off."

"Keep me apprised of any work in Martins, Georgia. That is where I am headed to college this fall."

"Allie Calvert"

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Amber arrived at nine in the morning, waving to Allie who was standing naked on the front porch enjoying the morning sunshine with a smile on her face. Allie smiled at Amber as she realized they had company.

Tom came out and saw Amber, then went back inside to alert everyone of her arrival. Allie invited Amber into the living room to go over the plan for the day.

Amber asked, "So let me hear the themes I will pose for again. I remember something about robes so I have my good one and my cheap comfy one. I have some working stuff and some sports stuff. I don't remember the specifics, but hope to cover most things."

After going over the themes, Allie suggested most of the photos would be nicer outdoors. Allie, Tom, Sandra, and Anne all came out of the house with their cameras. Amber thought for a second and said, "Well. I guess you can all take a few clothed pictures, then I will take off my sports shorts so Anne can get the 'one off at a time' theme then I'll ditch the panties so now the 'bottomless' theme can be covered."

Amber posed for them, going through the steps she mentioned until she was 'bottomless' for ten minutes for the walking and 'Near a tree' themes. She then took off her shirt to stand only in a bra for the 'One off' theme for Anne and the 'Near a tree' then removed the bra for many of the fully nude themes of all four of them. Amber felt free enough to wander around the house for posing since the road was so distant from it and no one driving by was likely to see anything so distant.

Amber remarked, "Being naked is fun!"

Tom looked at Allie and remarked, "Everyone around you ends up naked."

Amber shrugged and said, "Well the amateur night thing was my idea and that is how this all started so it is not all Allie."

Allie smiled and said, "Simply. I like it! Being naked is fun. It's free. It feels nice and I am blessed to have a husband who has no problems with me nude in public."

When it was shortly before noon, they had a barbecued pork lunch and then finished with two final themes. The first was Tom's'Open robe' theme as Amber went to her duffel and pulled out two of her robes, a red silk one and a pink fluffy one, posing at the bathroom door as if she had just come from the bath after a long day, wanting an intimate night with her man, robe open, revealing her charms.