Fixing the Past Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second one was Sandra's sole female-based theme, 'Working Woman' where Amber posed for some photos in working situations. The first pretended to be a hotel maid and posed nude with a scrub brush and some cleaner that Sandra used in her hotel maid job. This was taken in the bathroom as a setting. Afterward, she posed as a nude carpenter cutting some scrap wood with a circular saw.

As things were wrapping up, a blue Mercedes GLB250 came up the drive. A woman with dark brown hair got out with an angry expression and approached them, making a beeline for Tom and Allie.

She started yelling, holding an infamous yellow envelope, "You did this to me! I don't want a divorce! It was just one time!"

Tom stood in front of his wife protectively and said, "Are you Ben's wife...? Then twice actually."

Madison glared, "I was drunk. It was a mistake."

Allie came out from behind Tom once it was clear that the woman was not going to get physical and said, "I was drunk too, but left the room the second it looked bad."

Madison said, "But he was hot and I could not help myself."

Allie said, "This was not the first time in your life that you were tempted. From tiny flirts to outright propositions, I am hit on ALL THE TIME. You are prettier than I am and your chest is bigger and face the same situations. Why then?"

The woman was looking for answers but found none. She clammed up as Ben arrived two minutes later, driving a Lexus. She looked back at him driving up with an expression both sad and terrified.

He got out of the car, looked at the situation, and said, "Madison. Let it go! YOU did this to us."

He came over and apologized, deliberately ignoring Madison, "Sorry. She was served last night at four."

Madison started to cry, "It was just that night... I don't want a divorce!"

Ben sighed and said, "The marriage is done. I will always wonder where you are when you are not with me. I cannot play a cop in my marriage the rest of my life!"

Madison sniffled and said nothing more. She was clearly close to breaking.

Amber looked at Madison and asked, "You cheated on this gorgeous man? Are you out of your mind?"

Madison said, "I was drunk."

Amber rolled her eyes and said, "And he was surely very hot."

Madison said nothing then sadly walked away and got into her vehicle. She sat behind the wheel cried for a half minute then turned around and drove away.

Ben apologized, "I just can't live like that. I've never cheated in any relationship I've had. If we stayed together it would just slowly die and turn to resentment, but we would hate each other by then. I had her served at home. No public drama. Family and a few close friends know what happened and that it was with two male strippers, but I ended the exposure there."

Ben fished into his wallet and pulled out a fifty-dollar Applebee's gift card and pressed it into Allie's hand then said, "I won't hear about you not taking it. I saw you crying when you saw that you had to give me bad news. Call it a loyal wife bonus."

Ben looked at Tom and said, "You are a very VERY lucky man. She's cute too. I'll end my description there."

Amber said, "She has nice tits and a cute twat."

Allie looked at Amber and said, "Snark!"

Amber pushed and teased, "And a cute little ass."

Allie stuck her tongue out at Amber.

Ben sighed and said, "I wish Madison was loyal like that. It hurts."

Amber looked at Ben appraisingly as Allie thanked him for the gift card.

Amber handed him a slip of paper and said, "My number. Call me for coffee AND ONLY something platonic if you wish. I won't even kiss you until the divorce is final, but as one loyal person talking to another loyal person... We have something in common. Neither of us has cheated but we have both been cheated on. I've been down the same road you have "

Amber faced him fully, letting his eyes wander her body. She said, "You have to earn your way to be intimate with me, but I promise I am worth it."

Ben asked, "You posed nude for them?"

Amber nodded and said They are going to Martins University and I am helping them with their photography projects that are part of their majors."

Ben thought about asking a fairly obvious question but decided against it

Amber read his mind and smiled and said. "The day you ask me to be your girl is both the day I sleep with you and the day I will pose for you. You like what you see?"

Ben nodded enthusiastically.

Good. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm totally worth it. Call me."

Ben thought only a second and said, "Dinner Friday? I'll be moved into my new apartment by then."

Amber smiled and nodded, "Dinner only. Once it is final, show me the decree and I will consider... more."

Amber smiled and let the thought hang. There was no promise of anything except possibilities. Ben left, getting into his car with a little less sadness in his eyes.

Once gone, Amber said, "Yeah. I could do him."

Allie laughed.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Mid-afternoon, Allie received another email from Tom Smith of Movie Max.

"I will be in touch in the next week or two to set up the body paint event."

"I am disappointed, but understand about your declining to be one of our Weekly Wonderful Women. Most women jump at the chance to dance with celebrities, even married women."

"I will keep in touch regarding extras work in Martins, Georgia. Those tend to be some of our shorter productions with lower budgets."

"Tom Smith"

*******

Allie once again wore her sports shorts bottom to class then removed it once she had walked into the classroom door.

Allie was barely in the door when she pushed her sports shorts down to stand nude. She had not bothered with panties. She smiled and stretched, looked at Tom, and said, "Bliss."

When the class had settled, Angela asked Allie if she was willing to do somewhat more daring poses. Allie smiled and nodded. Her first pose was leaning back at the edge of the dais with her legs somewhat apart. She was not gaping, but her inner labia were separated from her outer and visible to the class.

Allie smiled. Exposure was fun and her man had no problem with it until she touched someone and she was never going to allow that to happen. Life was good.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Allie emailed Tom Smith

"Waiting anxiously for news on the waitress production. Let me know the time and I am assuming the Carmel location of Juanderful Mexican Grill."

"As far as dancing with a celebrity. I am not like most women. All my nude work is seen and approved by my husband. Being upfront with him has allowed me to do nude work that many husbands would object to that I enjoy immensely. I intend to live my entire life with my Tom."

"I will send my contact information for extras work once we are settled in Martins, Georgia."

"Allie Calvert"

Later that afternoon, Allie was laying on her husband's chest and sighed, "Excited about tonight?"

Tom smiled, "Kind of. Also nervous. I hope you win."

Allie said, "Me too for both."

Tom squeezed her shoulder.

Allie asked, "Be specific. Do I lap dance and if so. How far do YOU want me to go?"

Tom thought, "What do you want?"

Allie said, "Honestly I want to do the lap dances."

Tom said, "You will be groped."

Allie nodded, "I would not let them linger."

Tom said, "The idea thrills you."

Allie nodded, "Yes and I would love the money. It's not the actual touch... which I hate, but being desired feeds my self-confidence. Amber said she made three hundred dollars and she had fewer offers than most of the other women."

Tom said, "The thought of other men's hands on your breasts and ass makes me queasy. Not as much as if you were to sleep with them, but it would hurt me."

Allie said, "Then that is the answer. I will not do the lap dances. You are still okay with the strip?"

Tom nodded, "That part thrills me too. I love showing you off."

Allie kissed him and pointed at his heart again, "I own your heart and I will never let it go. I WILL NOT do lap dances tonight."

Tom smiled and said, "I love you. Two things must stay on."

Allie asked, "What are they?"

Tom said, "Your engagement and wedding rings."

Allie nodded enthusiastically.

Allie said, "I love you, Tom. With all my heart and I will never hurt you. We have to talk about these things."

Tom asked, "It would really thrill you?"

Allie nodded, "It's about the dance and not the grope. It's an ego thing. I wouldn't have let them linger, but yes. Women want to be wanted and I saw it as a harmless grope. You do not. I am not willing to let go of you, so I will not do those lap dances. I will not EVER willingly hurt you."

Tom smiled, "Thank you."

Allie said, "I love you. Now why don't we consummate our agreement in the bedroom? I get to strip on stage. You get to show me off and I will not do the lap dances."

Tom asked, "What is your stripper name?"

Allie laughed, "Allie Kat of course!"

*******

Tom walked into Golden Bozo's with his wife who was wearing purple sports shorts and a pink tank top. Allie talked to the man up front who nodded and said, "You get in free." to Tom and pointed back to a door at the rear of the bar, "You get ready back through the right side of the bar then up the stairs. There is a dressing area at the top."

The man at the door pointed at a chair about three-quarters along the end of the stage. The chair had a sign that said, 'VIP' He handed Tom a red wristband and said, "This marks you as a VIP. Drinks are half price and you get any of the seats that have the backs painted red with the VIP sign. The one I pointed to has the best vantage point."

Tom sat and waited for things to start and looked around. There was one of the regular dancers on the stage. He sighed. Her face was pretty, but her overinflated water balloon tits were not.

At five until eight that evening, the MC came on stage and announced, "Good evening! Welcome to Golden Bozo's amateur night! In five minutes, we will start our amateur contest. There is an additional rule that you must follow. If you do anything but clap and cheer any contestant, you will be thrown out and I mean our bouncer will try to maximize your air time. The amateur women in our contest are giving of their time and their talents to entertain you. They are exposed and vulnerable on your behalf. Be kind. Be good. Be enthusiastic!"

The first contestant out was a pretty woman about forty years old going by the stage name, 'Cara Lotta' Her shoulder-length brown hair complimented her still pretty face. She was clearly a stunner when she was twenty.

I Want to Kiss You All Over began to play. She walked down then back up the aisle in a rather mechanical fashion wearing a sexy red deep V-neck dress that barely covered her breasts. Her second run to the music was more graceful then she followed with several turns around the pole at the end. She hesitated a bit then with the cheering of the man beside Tom, untied the dress at the back of her neck and then let the straps covering her breasts fall, exposing them. She was a C-Cup with dark red puffy areolae that showed she was clearly aroused. She held the straps a few seconds longer then pushed the dress past her hips and onto the stage.

She kicked the dress to the man sitting next to Tom then removed her fairly conservative panties to reveal a small g-string. She again, dropped her clothing on her presumable husband and got down on her hands and knees and ground around in front of her husband.

She turned around, faced him then motioned him to approach. She grabbed the back of his head and gave him an extremely wet kiss then said, "I love you."

She got up and worked around the pole and ended as the song faded. She shook her breasts at him as she got up to walk back to allow the next contestant to come on stage.

Allie was slightly nervous as the woman passed her coming off the stage.

The MC announced, "And now, Golden Bozos presents Allie Kat!"

Tom cheered as his wife came out as Van Halen's 'Poundcake' came on. She was wearing loose shorts and a t-shirt over a bikini and started off with a bouncing gait to the far end of the stage then walked back and did a slow cartwheel then reversed it and ended up in front of Tom where she pulled the loose t-shirt over her head and dropped in his lap.

After a few shakes and turns around the pole, she pushed the loose shorts down and then off after several more turns on the pole, she ended up again in front of Tom where she dropped them into his lap and smiled. She followed with a slow cartwheel back toward the rear of the stage then came back and did a roll to come up in front of Tom.

She motioned to Tom to come closer then she pushed his head between her breasts while she still had the bikini top on. She then backed away did two turns around the pole then came back in front of Tom. She ushered him closer again and took his hand then turned and put his hand near the lower string of her top. He understood and pulled the lower string which freed her breasts. She brought the top over her head and dropped it onto his lap.

She did two runs of slow cartwheels back and forth then ended in front of Tom on a handstand, her bare breasts now upside down. She ended it in a roll and then pulled the strings of her bottoms to reveal a sheer g string that was sheer all the way down. Her cleft and pubic hair was visible underneath it.

She got onto crawling position back then forth near the end then faced away with the string almost not covering her nearly bare bottom in front of Tom. She then turned in front of Tom as the song ended, she brought his head forward again and swayed her torso across his mouth, briefly bringing each breast over his mouth.

The song ended completely. She kissed Tom, stood up and walked to the back of the stage and off.

Eight more contestants followed her. In the end, the professionals with the giant fake boobs again took the top three prizes.

Allie came out in an amorous but controlled mood and sat on Tom's lap in just her G-string then kissed him hot.

The bouncer came over but Allie waved him away saying, "My hubby always has my consent to touch me"

The bouncer backed off after saying, "Don't touch the kitty!"

Allie just enjoyed the exposure of being almost naked in a public place with her man, feeling no urge to put any of the clothes back on.

As they were walking out, Allie did not bother getting more dressed. Allie walked out only in her G-string. Topless was not illegal anywhere men could do the same and Allie was having the time of her life.

Tom asked his beloved wife, "You looked like you had fun."

Allie beamed and said, "What a rush! By the way. I want to go to Bare Kubs for their amateur night."

Tom hugged his wife and said, "Can't wait to show you off there!"

*******

Later that night, Allie was laying on her husband's chest happily after another evening of intimacy after they came home.

Allie sighed and asked, "We are still okay right?"

Tom asked, "What do you mean?"

Allie said, "I have changed so much since you asked me to marry you. I already am not the same woman."

Tom squeezed her and said, "I am good."

Allie sighed, "I just want to make sure... That night after prom... A part of me that I did not know existed came out. It's hazy but I remember loving the fact people were watching me doing that nude dance. Since then... the mall, my striptease... Art modeling. I've turned into both an exhibitionist and a nudist. I literally hate wearing clothes now."

Tom squeezed her again, "I am good. Fidelity is intent and touch for me. I liked you doing the striptease and was fine with the art modeling... We are headed to Martins University and all that nude posing every day... I am fine with all that. I would be more upset if you 'had coffee' with a male friend. THAT I would not like and I don't like thinking about you with another man on even an informal date. I would have hated the lap dances because they would have groped you. I want to be the only guy touching your intimate body parts... well, your doctor is okay but otherwise..."

Allie nodded then said, "It went well and you seem good with the night. I'm glad I did not do the lap dances. We are good?"

Tom squeezed her again and said, "We are excellent.