Fixing the Past Ch. 04

Story Info
Fallout after the bachelorette party.
10.5k words
3.74
14.1k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

LONG series warning.

Fiction. My universe my rules

RAAC free.

In this world, the Supreme Court decided that women do not have to wear tops whereas men are not required to do the same. In reality, where it is legal in the US, few women do it.

I recycle names so unless otherwise specified, the names here are not the same people in other stories or series.

Allie has a serious exhibitionist streak and her husband Tom likes it. If this bothers you, skip it.

The penis-vodka squirt gun thing is a real event and happened to a woman I knew way back when and even took place at a male strip club bachelorette party. AFAIK, nothing sexual happened and she did not go to the VIP room. She is still married to the same guy 25 years later.

Fixing the Past Ch 04

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Tom parked the car and then carried his wife into the house a few minutes before midnight. Chuck and Sandra looked up and saw Tom carrying Allie again, and Chuck asked, "Drunk again? Really?"

Allie held up her hand and said, "I had to participate some. You should have seen how much vodka I poured out onto the ground."

Allie brought up her penis squirt gun out of her bag, showed it to them, and said, "The bride kept filling it with vodka as I emptied it. I would take a pump of vodka then pump a bunch onto the floor when everyone was watching the dancers."

Tom said, "Be proud of her. Things got heavy late in the game and she acted appropriately."

Allie nodded, "One of the women at the party, Sara, started sucking off one of the dancers in the back room. I got out of there and hid in the bathroom to text Tom to come to get me"

Tom kissed her, "My loyal awesome...rather drunk wife."

Allie smiled and nuzzled his neck.

Sandra said, "I guess Sara will be single soon."

Allie shook her head and shrugged, "She is single now. She broke up with a boyfriend a few months ago according to her. I just did not like where things were going and most of the women were drunk."

Tom sighed and said, "To bed for her."

Allie stiffened then. BAAAARFFF.

Tom sighed, Allie had just puked all over them both... again.

Allie said, "Can't hold liquor. Sorry."

Tom laughed, "You are the only person I will let puke on me. You were awesome. You saw a danger to our marriage and you removed yourself from it. Damn, I am proud you are my wife!"

Allie wrinkled her nose, smiled, and said, "We stink. Shower."

Tom got into the bathroom and stripped Allie off then sat her on the toilet lid to strip himself off. He put the dress in the sink and then filled the basin, hoping the dress could be saved if he got it wet before anything could dry.

He got into the shower with his wife and kissed her on the cheek, not wanting to kiss her mouth after puking until after she had brushed her teeth. He stroked her cheek and smiled, looking at his wonderful loyal wife who seemed adept at safeguarding their marriage. He soaped her up and cleaned her, starting by gently cleaning her face. She loved his gentle touches as he cleaned her up. Sandra came in and sat on the toilet lid, looked at Allie, and asked, "So what happened?"

As Tom cleaned his wife, his mother-in-law Sandra seemed to pay no attention to a naked man cleaning his moderately drunk and naked wife.

Allie shrugged, "That's all I saw. (burp) I left after I thought things were getting dangerous."

She swayed a bit then continued, "Sara was the only one sucking a dick when I left, but I don't think she will be the only one doing it tonight. I'm glad I left because I would not have liked to see a married or engaged woman sucking another man's thing. That would be a terrible thing knowing that someone cheated and seeing that person again, keeping a secret or having to be the person to tell on them."

Tom laughed, "My mother-in-law is sitting on the toilet, talking to my wife while I shower with her and clean her up."

Sandra shrugged, "Tom. We have already seen each other over a dozen times. There is no privacy in this house outside of a closed bedroom door. I wanted the rest of the story, but I guess there isn't much more to what she knows. Besides. What is happening in that shower is beautiful. A man is cleaning his wife after she had too much to drink. You are lovingly caring for her and it is a wonderful thing."

Sandra laughed, "You did not even realize what you just did?"

Tom shrugged

Sandra said, "You cleaned her vagina. She was talking to me in a normal... if rather drunk conversation. You cleaned the most intimate part of her body. She opened her legs to give you access without a thought. She trusts you implicitly and that is beautiful. She trusts you so much that without a thought, she gave you access to her most intimate part with no concerns that you might hurt her. You cleaned her softly and gave her a gentle loving touch.."

Sandra smiled at him adoringly, "She completely trusts you. Thank you for giving her the marriage she always dreamed of."

Allie kissed him on the cheek and side-hugged him a bit, albeit unsteadily.

Tom stopped the water then took a towel and dried Allie. He requested that Sandra help hold her up for a second.

He dried himself then walked himself and his wife into their room. He tucked her into bed and then got in himself. Once in, Allie spooned him, rubbed her cheek on his shoulder and immediately fell asleep.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Tom woke at half past seven with Allie again spooned at his side. She stirred, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder, then relaxed again. It was impossible for that to get old.

Tom turned to hug her tightly. She embraced him, opened her eyes, and said, "Good morning! She looked him in the eyes, His love for her shone back to her in his eyes. She sighed happily... That love in his eyes. Walking away from the previous night's trouble... even saying no to the utterly stunning alpha male, Tyler Jensen was worth that look. Being loved intensely by Tom made it all worth it.

She scootched to the edge of the bed as he sat up then grabbed him by his manhood, leading him into the bathroom and handing him a toothbrush.

Tom asked, "How do you feel?"

Allie said, "A bit of a headache, but not too bad. I was not as far gone as the after-prom thing."

A minute later, she was kissing him deeply enough to get half a rise from him and said, "Good morning!"

They went back into their room, Allie rubbed him hard then scorched back and laid back with her legs open. She whispered, "On top of me. Long. Soft."

Tom loved it when Allie made her needs known. No guessing. Lay on top of her, make out until she was wet enough then a nice long soft session.

Tom laid on top of her and then started kissing. Allie kissed back, wet. Allie loved swapping spit, craving the intimacy of wet kissing the man she adored.... She loved feeling the weight of his body on hers, reminding her that he was hers. After their session and during the cool down, Tom's phone beeped a text. Then another. Tom ignored it with Allie just relaxing half on his chest. Finally, his phone rang. Tom looked at the ID and saw it was his mom.

His mom asked, "Tom. What happened last night? Phil has broken off the engagement!"

Tom winced, "Uh oh!"

Allie heard the comment and edged closer.

Tom said, "I don't know, but Allie... here, you talk to her."

Tom handed Allie his phone.

Anne, "Allie. What happened last night?"

Allie said, "I left early. We were in a private room in the back of the male strip show and things were getting dicey. Sara, one of the women who was single, started sucking off one of the strippers. I did not like where things were headed so I left the room and texted for Tom to come get me."

His mom said, "And I pressured you to go there! I am so sorry!"

Allie said, "I saw it was bad so I left. Tom and I are fine."

His mom said, "But I sent you there. I endangered your marriage and I feel awful."

Allie said, "Mom. I left before I did ANYTHING inappropriate. Tom and I are great. We just got done having sex. There is no strain here. We are good."

Tom was always surprised at Allie's directness about her relations to anyone who asked. Allie saw sex as something that married people do as much as possible. Growing up in a house where her own mother made no effort to hide her sexuality had rubbed off on her.

Allie talked a few minutes more then handed Tom his phone, "Mom. Allie and I are great. She once again proved she is a loyal loving wife. She saw the danger and she left it behind."

It took another two minutes to get his apologetic mother off the phone.

Tom texted his cousin, Phil, "Heard you called it off."

Tom received four web links and only the text 'why'. He clicked the first one. It was a video and picked up right as Sara started sucking off the first stripper. A minute later, Allie walked across the screen when she exited the room. The scene continued as more strippers arrived. Several more women started sucking off the strippers. The scene got more intense though Tom noted, two of the women wearing rings had disgusted looks on their faces. They looked at each other, shook their heads, stood up, and left the room.

The next video was several seconds later. Sara was stripped completely and started having sex, bent over the seat as a stripper railed her from behind. Tom fast-forwarded it to the end where most of the remaining women were mostly naked and all had done things worthy of ending their relationships. The bride was having sex with a brown-haired stripper at the end of the second video.

Tom winced. Allie shuddered. Tom kissed his wife, "You just made me so proud there!"

Allie smiled weakly, "But those relationships... are gone. Only two other women left before cheating. TWO! If you have the video, most of the other men probably have it."

Tom said, "Whoever took the video probably didn't either. Uh, watch if you want, but I'm not clicking the next two links. I wonder who took the videos."

Allie shrugged and said, "I don't remember who was sitting several seats to the right of me."

Allie paused and shook her head, "Uh. I'll pass on seeing the rest, besides, Amber is coming over at noon for lunch. By the way, you are dismissed. We are going to talk about what an awesome husband you are behind your back. That and lay out in the sun.

Tom got dressed and went to the living room. Chuck was sitting at the table as was Sandra who had once again not bothered getting dressed.

Tom looked at Chuck and asked, "Fishing? Maybe just down the road at the river? I've been dismissed. My wife has... invited the woman I got a lap dance from... to have lunch here."

Chuck laughed, "Sure for a few hours. I have to leave at four. I'll be on the road for four days."

*******

Tom came back from fishing to find Allie and Amber laying face up buck naked on loungers on the rear lawn.

Allie giggled, "Nothing you haven't seen before. We took some pictures of me. I want to get going on making photo books with me posing nude for you. These will be added to some that were taken starting with the ones from the prom night and the ones from the mall."

Tom said, "She had a G string on."

Amber laughed, "It was see-through."

Tom said, "It was translucent."

Amber laughed, "A girl knows when she is safe and you won't do anything. You are incapable of cheating on Allie. Your cock would fail you before you could even try. Thanks though. You saying I was pretty last night helped my self-confidence a bunch and seeing how you treat each other gives me hope."

Sandra came out in her birthday suit with a pitcher of iced tea, looked at Tom, and said, "Do be a dear and hit Chick-Fil-A for us and bring it back for dinner."

Forty minutes later, Tom brought back two large bags of chicken, and the picnic table was set up with plates. While Tom's hands were holding the bags of chicken, Amber grabbed the bags as Allie pantsed Tom who fell backwards onto his bare bottom. Allie had a lustful look in her eyes. Sandra grabbed his feet and held them up, preventing Tom from sitting up. Allie removed one leg of his pants and then the other. Allie tossed the pants to Sandra who ran into the house waving them then tossed them inside.

Allie smirked as Tom tried to hide himself with his hands as Allie gave him a smoldering kiss. Tom started to rise and Allie kept at it. She kept at it then used his hand by putting hers over his and stroking. Soon he was fully erect.

Tom spluttered, "But your mom and Amber can see..."

Allie pulled his hand away from his now only half-hidden erection. "I don't care. You belong to me."

Amber was giggling as Allie gently rubbed him, keeping him hard. She looked at Sandra then Amber and said in pure lust, "I adore this man."

Her gaze came upon Tom, "I love you so much that it scares me."

Allie's eyes showed only raw desire... and only for him. Tom had never seen this side of her outside the bedroom behind a closed door. Tom was incredulous and asked, "Now? In front of everyone?"

Allie tried clearing her head. She only half succeeded as she continued rubbing him and said, "My mom and I were giving Amber a pep talk about how there are good loyal men while you were gone. I told Amber how I turned Tyler Jensen down. She was incredulous. I told her about how intensely I love and crave you. I got to thinking about it and I am so turned on! I... NEED.... YOU."

She held his erection and said, "Our marriage is a complete exchange. This cock is mine. If fills me and when we join our bodies, my heart sings."

She was openly stroking him and he was no longer fighting it, his need was rising. She put his hand on her entry and said, "This pussy is yours. I have traded part of my body for part of yours."

She kissed him deep and wet, there was an urgent need and raw lust in her eyes.

"And I am so in love with you. We are going inside in a few seconds and we are going to join our bodies. You are going to fuck me only for sexual release and fill me with your essence. Then I am going to walk out with you dripping out of me because I adore you and want them to see how much I love being with you. You are marking me with your seed."

She looked at Tom with an intensity he only occasionally saw and said, "I need this."

She led him inside to their room and then laid down after putting a towel down. Tom aligned and started to enter. She brought her ankles behind his back and pulled him in then pulled her legs in as hard as she could. Tom came barely two minutes in.

"This was about you you leaving part of yourself in me. I am going to walk outside and my mom and Amber are going to see you leaking out of me and that turns me on."

Allie's eyes cleared very little from her lust-filled state but she walked out carrying a towel which she placed at her seat then sat down to eat her chicken.

Sandra giggled and said, "You two are adorable.... And a lot like Chuck and I."

Allie slowly came down from her lust, beamed, and said, "Really?"

Sandra nodded and laughed. "You walking out with a cummy vag is nothing compared to what Chuck and I did once. A long time ago at a party with friends one night there was a strip poker game... the first loser had to fuck a person in front of everyone else and I was the first one naked. They tried to set it up as a swap, but I picked Chuck. And did everything with him for two hours on their dining room table in front of them all. I was sore as heck the next day but I drained him to the point he couldn't maintain an erection the next day."

"You sitting there proudly with your husband leaking back out. I know that feeling. That night I did not care as six other people watched me with Chuck... And I love him more today than then."

"Honey. Eighteen years ago I held a baby daughter and hoped in my heart she would find a man she craved so much that she had no modesty as far as being with him. Your entire life I have never held back when I am with your father. When I was moaning in the night it was teaching my daughter to never hold back when being with your husband. I wanted that intense love and desire to come into your life... and it has. Your making love with him is beautiful and you should never be ashamed of it."

"I see your smiles when you look at him. I saw the lust in your eyes. That is beautiful. Craving your man is never something to be ashamed of."

Allie said, "But doing it in front of others is not normal."

Sandra looked at her and asked, "What part of your life is normal? Be Allie. Be who Allie wants to be and never be ashamed of it. Love Tom as you need to and never any other way."

Allie asked, "Did you ever do that again? Do it in front of people?"

Sandra shook her head, "Been there. Done that. It's a treasured one-time memory. One I look back on fondly and without remorse."

Allie kissed Tom on the cheek and said, "I love you. Deep into my soul. I love you."

Allie changed the subject, looked at Tom, and said, "By the way, Amber is our first model for our photography themes at Martins University. She volunteered. Your simply building her up last night and giving her back some of her self-confidence has made her decide to model for us for our photography course. Next Saturday at eleven, she will model for all of us and has promised us four hours if we feed her lunch."

Allie said, "Which reminds me. I want to start modeling for life drawing classes but want to make sure you do not object."

Tom smiled and said, "I love showing you off."

Allie said, "Tonight after a round... or three with you, I will start looking. You ARE going to stick around and maybe take the class while I pose right?"

Tom agreed, he was good at drawing but not Allie-level prize-winning.

*******

At half past six, a BMW X5 came into the driveway as Tom was helping to clean up from lunch.

Three men exited the car and Tom asked, "May I help you?"

The man introduced himself, "I'm Cal, these are my friends Ben and Nick.

Tom said, "I'm Tom. What is this about?"

Cal said, "I understand you were given links to some videos. Our wives were at the party last night."

Tom winced. It was then that he noticed all three men looked upset. He also noted that they shifted uncomfortably when he winced.

Tom asked, "What can I do for you?"

Cal said, "Tell us if our wives cheated."

Tom asked, "What?"

Cal said, "Someone took the time to send many of the boyfriends and husbands the links to those videos of the bachelorette party. None of us has the guts or perhaps the masochism to watch the videos. Your cousin said you have access. Did our wives cheat?"

Tom said, "I know two women walked out. One was blonde the other had dark brown hair. I really don't remember much about them."

Allie walked out nude and the men did a double take. The men looked at Tom with a quizzical look. Cal said, "Sorry about your wife cheating."

Tom shook his head and said, "She didn't. She just hates wearing clothes and has zero modesty. It's fun actually and I don't get jealous of you looking. Touching would be another issue entirely. Believe it or not, she even turned down Tyler Jensen before he was killed."

The man identified as Ben said, "I would never 'eat another man's lunch.' Figuratively speaking."

Allie kept walking toward them and asked, "What's going on?"

Tom put his arm over his wife and said, "Allie was there."

He turned to his wife and said, "These are the husbands of three of the women last night."

Allie winced and said, "I was the first to leave. I know two for sure left before anything happened. We watched the first two videos but did not watch videos three and four."

Cal pulled out a hundred-dollar bill and then said, "Would you?"

Tom asked, "What?"

Cal said, "I will pay you a hundred dollars to watch the video. I CAN'T. This is hard enough, knowing that she may have cheated but I need to know before I confront my wife... or not."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers