All Comments on 'Fixing Their Marriage'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dirtydaviddirtydavidabout 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

What a great story, I hope there are further chapters.

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresabout 6 years ago
Superlative

A wonderful example of what loving D/s erotic literature is all about, by an author who has been away from us for far too long. A superb addition to the Lisa Jones canon. Thank you Miss Lisa, and please don’t ever stay away as long again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think the story was the type ı have been looking for so much.

It is not about cruelty, or being superior, or hurting each other. It is all about care, and sense and giving.

I have some suggestions for a small change or future chapters.

1. At the last part it seems that there was a rush. Just a flower and they start talking business. Few sentences could be added that Andy reminds himself how much Bernie likes flowers. How it had worked before and he hopes it would work now.

A quote on the flowers without saying anything or a specific type of flowers that is somehow a sign between them can help a lot.

2. At some point there should be a word about limits. I was imagining there is something Andy would never do. Like for example being ass pluged. Bernie really pushes so hard and Andy quits the whole thing. It is the time Bernie would learn a lesson and asks for forgiveness and how she wants the things back too.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 6 years ago
Begging for More

Yup this great story is only half finished :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes, more on this storyline!

And I hope that Bernie will attach her chain to Andy's chastity cage. The chain is such a nice touch!

And then when she finally makes good on hanging a bell on his chain…. What will Andy do then to keep their play secret?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

They say patience is a virtue. There must be more to this story cause as it stands now it should be in either Erotic Coupling (Wild one-on-one consensual sex) or the Loving Wife section (Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more). This is the Lesbian Sex category (Women who love other women). There is not ONE woman to woman Nothing here. So is the premise to use the lady across the street in sexual games to Fix Their (M/F) Marriage. Hmm, I guess I will have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

Loved the way you narrate the story! And i’m hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sakina

You write well with precious few spelling mistakes or typos.

The storyline is somewhat strained. He must be the dumbest man in the world not to see what's happening. It's again all about her control and his submission but it wouldn't/couldn't happen unless he was so stupid or myopic. On a scale of 1 to 10, she gets 10 for self indulgence and he literally gets nothing.

She is a controlling, self centered bitch and he is a simpering wimp. Marriage is all about love, trust and respect. She shows no genuine love, precious little respect and she is certainly not to be trusted for one moment.

Get out now before it's too late you complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent scenario

If ever a story deserves a sequel then this is it . So much opportunity and potential here

paulsubpaulsubover 4 years ago
Delicious Story of Loving Domination

The teasing of Andy also teased the reader! I hope there are many more chapters to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous