Fixing Their Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, hun, I was foolish and made a bad mistake. Can we try again?"

"I'd like to but, if you only lasted a couple of days last time, what makes you think it will be any different this time?"

"I'll try harder."

"I'm not so sure you can. After all, you only made three days this time; doesn't auger well for you trying to last a week, or possibly more. No, when push comes to shove you're completely ruled by that naughty little thing between your legs."

"Less of the little, thank you."

"OK, but you know what I mean. If your prick needs to come then all self-control goes out the window. You can't help yourself and end up sneaking around behind my back, tugging away at yourself."

"Please, hun, surely we can work something out."

There was a long silence.

"Well, there might just be a way...," Bernie said at last. "There are ways of enforcing self-control for those that haven't got it."

"What are you suggesting?" Andy was wary of the look in Bernie's eyes.

"Well, when I was researching this whole delayed orgasm thing I came across... No, better still, let me get my tablet and show you. Wait there a moment."

Bernie nipped upstairs, fetched her tablet from her bedside table and brought it back downstairs.

"Come and sit on the sofa and I'll show you what I found." She opened up the browser and, after a moment or two, found the page she was looking for. "If you can't provide self-control then maybe something like this could."

She turned the tablet towards him. The browser was open on a site selling sex toys and the 'toy' it was selling was labelled 'Male Chastity Device'.

"Is this what you mean? You'd want me to wear one of these?"

"It would certainly put a stop to your wanking."

"What? Wear it 24/7?"

"It says here that you can."

"But... but..."

"I know, it's a lot to take in. Let's not rush into anything. I'm going to put these flowers in water and then fix our meal. After that we can talk it over, really talk. OK?"

"OK."

While Bernie worked in the kitchen Andy used her tablet to research further into what was involved with wearing a male chastity device, or penis cage as they were often known. Some of the things he found were obviously fantasy but there were a couple of blogs from men who did, indeed, wear a cage 24/7 and seemed to relish it. He was both appalled and intrigued.

"I'm just plating up," Bernie called through from the kitchen. Andy, still holding the tablet, made his way through to where Bernie was just putting the plates on the table.

"I've been looking at some web sites," he commented. "There's quite a bit out there on male chastity. We'd have to do some research before going any further."

"I see from the bulge in your trousers you're not totally averse to the idea. Why don't we have a look together after dinner. Come along, it's getting cold."

After the meal they curled up next to each other on the sofa. The TV was forgotten as, together, they paged through blogs, magazine articles and sex shop sites looking at what was out there. Later on they took it to bed and, as Andy flicked through the web pages, Bernie curled up in the crook of his arm, reached down and wrapped her hand around his prick. Andy tried to stay rational and practical but he knew from the start what the outcome would be and, sure enough, before they went to sleep, he was logged on to a sex toy site and paying an eye watering amount for a top of the range model.

"Thank you, hun. I promise you, you won't regret it," Bernie said as the credit card payment went through.

"Well, I'm committed now. I'm not going to spend that much and not make use of it," Andy joked in return.

"Seriously, hun, I really believe this is the best thing for both of us and, just like I told you, when you're good to mama..."

"That sounds promising."

"Let me show you just how promising. Let me show you just how good I can be for you." Bernie shuffled down the bed and, to Andy's amazement, she took his already hard prick into her mouth. He'd been hard all evening and this was the icing on the cake. It wasn't often that she went down on him, it was usually the other way around but that didn't mean that the feel of her lips around his prick was anything other than sensational.

The problem, if anything, was that it was too sensational. It was barely moments later that he felt the point of no return approaching. The last thing he wanted to do was ruin this regained intimacy by losing self control. "Hun! I can't hold back much longer," he gasped out in warning but, rather than stopping, Bernie redoubled her efforts and, moments later, he lost control completely. Bernie didn't miss a beat as his prick exploded and he pumped his sperm deep, deep into her mouth.

And she swallowed every drop.

"That was fantastic, the best ever" he said when, all done and dusted, she returned to her place, cuddled up in the crook of her arm.

"It's very simple, hun. When you're good to me, that's when I'm good to you. I think that buying this cage is going to be the best thing that's happened to us in ages. Just you wait and see. Now, it's late and I need my beauty sleep. Night-night, honey. See you in the morning." She rolled off him, switched off the bedside light and settled down to sleep. It seemed only moments later that Andy heard her breathing change as she fell fast asleep.

But it took a few minutes for Andy to follow her example. He knew deep, deep down in his bones that agreeing to wear a penis cage had been a life changing decision, possibly one as big as they day he'd said 'I do'. Was it the right decision? Time would tell.