Fixing Up Annie's Cabin Ch. 05

Story Info
A climactic ending to the summer.
13k words
4.78
10.8k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early August and what a summer it had been. Annie had asked me to come up and stay with her originally to help fix up her cabin - and we had accomplished all we had set out to do. That was surprising given the sexual "distractions" I hadn't anticipated.

Annie had invited my parents up to visit so that we could all spend some time together, and to show off the great work we had done in updating her place. It was Tuesday morning, and they would be arriving Thursday night, staying through the weekend. After that, Annie and I would have another ten days before we had to close up her place and head home.

We had made a punch list of items to take care of before my parents got here, and I was working on weeding out the garden when my phone started buzzing. I quickly wiped off my hands and looked at my screen. It was my dad calling.

"Hi, Dad."

"Hey Jake, how's life treating you up there?"

"I really can't complain. The weather is great today and I'm getting to work outside. Weeding the garden isn't the most challenging exercise, but that's OK."

"Glad to hear it, and that's a good attitude. That will help when you start your new job next month and you get saddled with some of the grunt work!"

"Thanks, Dad, you really know how to get me stoked about my new career!" I joked.

"Nah, you're going to do great, but everyone has to pay some dues along the way. Look, that's obviously not why I called. I feel so bad about this but I'm being sent out of town -- one of our clients has a big project that's come up and we'll be working there through the weekend."

"Damn, Dad, that sucks. We were really looking forward to having you and Mom come up here. Annie had a lot of stuff planned." I said.

"I know, and I feel terrible. Your Mom is going to check in with Annie, but what she'd like to do is come up on her own. It makes no sense for her to get stuck at home on a nice summer weekend when she could be in the mountains with you all." He said.

My heart did a weird summersault when he said that. A mix of excitement and dread. I had relied on my dad being here to create a barrier against my crazy fantasies about my mother. With that missing, what the hell would I do?

"Anyway Jake, I wanted to let you know how sorry I am about this. I've really been looking forward to it, but it's just one of those things that can't be avoided. I hope you understand."

Regaining my composure, I said, "Of course Dad, and please don't feel bad. I understand. If this were regular behavior from you, I'd be a little pissed, but I know it must be a big deal for you to miss out on this. We'll try to get along without you." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I appreciate that. Don't forget about me when you're swimming and kayaking and grilling those steaks, OK?"

"No problem, Dad. How about we send you some pictures!" I laughed.

"Damn, that will really sting! Listen, please give Annie my best and take good care of your mother when she's up there. She's really looking forward to seeing you and I suspect she won't be that sad about having you all to herself. Take care, Jake and I'll talk to you soon."

"OK, Dad. Have a good trip" I said as we hung up.

What the hell did he mean about Mom wanting to have me all to herself and asking me to take good care of her? It could be that he meant absolutely nothing by that, but the way my brain was now wired, it seemed that everything had a sexual component to it.

Annie then came over to where I was working. I was bent over weeding and she crouched down in front of me, giving me a nice view of her gorgeous thighs.

She laughed and said, "Does anything not turn you on?"

"Can't help it! And seriously, would you prefer that I wasn't attracted to you?"

"Good point!" she said. "So I guess you've talked with your dad; I just got off the phone with your mom. I'm really bummed that he's not going to be able to join us, but glad that the weekend isn't a total washout."

"Yeah, me too. But I'm also scared about just the three of us being up here together. I feel like it's going to be too easy for this to devolve into a very depraved sexual romp."

Annie was nodding and said, "I had a feeling you'd have that concern and that's why I came over. Let's take a break and go inside for some water."

I followed Annie inside, my eyes fixated on her perfect ass and on the side-view of her bouncing tits. Even with all of my anxiety, there were some things I couldn't ignore.

We sat down at the table and started chatting about my concerns. Annie was a great listener but also was ready to give advice when she sensed the time was right.

"Look Jake, I think you're worrying too much about the what-ifs. You know that you're having mother-son fantasies, but you're not sure whether it's your actual mother you're attracted to or just the idea of it. You also have no idea if she'd be up for that either, and it would obviously take two to tango. So there is nothing for you to decide -- or dread -- in advance. Just see how the weekend flows. The odds are that nothing will happen. If something does, then it will be between two consenting adults, both of whom I know have very good judgment."

That did settle me down. It took away some of my anxiety which was replaced by excitement. Still, despite all of that, there was the chance that this would all send me straight to hell.

By mid-day on Thursday, Annie and I had checked off all of the items on our list, and the place looked fantastic. None of the work we had done had been especially high-skilled, but there was a lot of effort behind it and we both felt really proud of what we had accomplished.

We put on our bathing suits and took sandwiches down to the small dock that she had on the river and were just lazing away. Having all of the hard work behind us let us completely kick back and just enjoy the day. By this time of summer, the water in the river had warmed up to a comfortable level it felt like we could stay in there all day, just chatting away.

"Jake, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you've done for me this summer," Annie said, "and the work on the house has been excellent too!" she said with a laugh.

"Hands down, this has been the best summer of my life, Annie. The work on the house has been very satisfying for me!" I said, teasing her.

"Why you little shit!" she laughed and splashed water on me.

We kissed for a little while and then started talking some more.

"So how are you feeling about your mom spending the weekend with us?" she asked.

"I guess I've resigned myself to the fact that I just don't know what's going to happen. Like you said, it will probably turn out to be nothing. I just want to enjoy the time the three of us have together these few days and not spoil it with worry or anxiety about what might happen." I said.

"Jake, I just can't get over what a great head you have on your shoulders. I know it hasn't been easy getting there, but that seems to me like the perfect attitude. And not just for this weekend, that's a good way to view life in my opinion. Mapping everything out in advance with contingency plans and all that crap does work for some people I guess, but not for most people. Take life as it comes, but do your best to make good decisions along the way. You won't get everything right, but you'll have some great experiences."

"Thanks, Annie, but there is no way I would have gotten to that without your counsel and support. You're such a great mentor to me in so many ways!" I said with a wink, "And I'm serious about that. Can I ask one thing?"

"Absolutely," she said.

"You have a good sense of where I'm at. Can you keep an especially close eye on me this weekend? Even with my *great* attitude and outlook, I still feel like I'm going out on a tightrope. Can you be my spotter?" I asked.

"Of course, and I'd do that even if you hadn't asked."

She came over to me and gave me a big hug and a soulful kiss. We had some time to kill this afternoon, so we made out there in the river for a while and then went inside for an intense fuck. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of my mom too while I was with Annie that day. It would be an interesting weekend for sure.

Mom was due at 4 and once Annie and I were done with our lovemaking, we cleaned ourselves up and did some final things around the house so that it looked perfect for her arrival.

Around 4:15, Mom's car pulled into the driveway and she quickly got out to meet the greeting party with hugs and kisses. With my mind having been all gummed up with my wicked sexual fantasies, I hadn't realized how much I had missed my mother -- my real-life mother.

"Oh Jake, I've missed you so much!" Mom said, holding me in a tight embrace.

I hugged her back, and said, "Me too, Mom. It's so great to see you!"

We all chatted outside for several minutes before we helped Mom inside with her bags.

"Damn, guys! This place looks fantastic! You've really outdone yourselves this summer. I can't believe you've gotten all this done along with your other activities!" Mom winked.

Yeah, my mom doesn't always have a filter. Depending on the situation, that can be funny, or it can be cringeworthy. Annie and I both took the comment in the good spirit in which it was intended.

I had told Mom and Dad about Annie and me being together this summer and they were totally cool with it. Of course, if they hadn't known Annie as well as they did, they might not have been so easygoing about it, but that wasn't the case.

"So where should I put my bags?" Mom said, "I don't want to kick anyone out of their bed, so I'm happy to sleep here on this comfy couch."

"Not a chance, Lisa. We've already figured it out. Jake and I will be in our separate bedrooms and you can bunk with me. My bed is big enough for two." said Annie.

"At least!" said Mom with a sly smile.

What did she mean by that, I wondered. I filed that away, deciding not to ruminate on things too much.

We unpacked Mom's car and got her settled into Annie's room. She had brought up some great wine and a selection from the local bakery for dessert that night. She decided to grab a shower to "wash the city off of me" as she said. This gave Annie and me a little time to chat as we started preparing dinner.

"How are you holding up so far, Jake?" she asked.

"Doing OK. You know, I realized that she's my mother first, same as she's always been. My fantasies are a new connection to that, but it doesn't diminish the fact that she's still my mom. One thing that I was wondering about was that line she said about your bed being big enough for two at least. Did you catch that?"

"Yeah, I did, and some of the color drained from your face when she said that," Annie smiled. "I'm not totally sure Jake, but is it possible that your mom is flirting with you?"

"I guess anything is possible, just as likely she's flirting with *us*," I said.

"Definitely possible, and very interesting, I'd say," said Annie.

Mom had finished her shower and came out wearing a pair of jeans and a casual blouse. Her hair was still wet, and she was wearing a pair of flip-flops. Nothing exceptional about the outfit at all, but it was at that moment that I realized how much she resembled Annie.

No one would mistake them for twins, but sisters? Possibly. Mom was a smidge taller than Annie and had a little more weight to her. Not heavy by any means, and actually quite trim looking for a woman in her forties. I had never really focused on her boobs before, and they were not on prominent display in this outfit of hers. Still, they looked to be similar in size to Annie's, maybe a little smaller. Maybe not quite as firm either, but still a very nice-looking set that any breast man would appreciate.

Her hair was dark too, with nice auburn highlights. I didn't know if that was natural or not, but it's the way I've always remembered it being. She had a great smile too. Her mouth was not as big as Annie's but it always seemed to be smiling. It caused some lines to form at the corners of her mouth and her eyes, but that did not detract from her overall look in any way. I think it even enhanced it.

She and my dad are into wine and she brought some with her to share with us this weekend. When she was crouching down to pick up some of the bottles, I came to another realization. Mom had a terrific ass. She also had great, long legs to go with them. Oh boy, I was very uncomfortable with where my thoughts were going.

I told Mom to take it easy while Annie and I got dinner together. She'd worked all day and had the long drive up to the cabin, so she deserved a break. She happily agreed, but not without first opening one of the bottles of wine for us to enjoy.

Making dinner helped me take my mind off of things, though I caught myself sneaking frequent glances at Mom, continuing to dig my hole deeper. Every once in a while it seemed like I caught her glimpsing at me too, though that could have been my imagination playing tricks on me.

We had a great dinner, and the conversation flowed smoothly despite my inconvenient thoughts. Mom and Annie did most of the talking, but I held my own -- at least I thought I did.

After dinner, Annie and I cleaned up and then we all went outside and hung out around the fire pit and continued the nice conversation. Around 9:00 Annie said that she was going to get a shower, with Mom and I deciding to stick around outside.

"Jake, I hope I'm not cramping your style with Annie this weekend. From what you've told me, you two have a great thing going," she said.

"Please don't worry, Mom. It's great having you up here and we've both been looking forward to it. Besides, just like I told you, Annie isn't letting this get too serious between us. I guess she doesn't want to rob the cradle!" I said.

"Well, I couldn't blame her for doing that. You've turned into such a nice, handsome young man!" she said, grabbing onto my arm.

"And please don't hold back because of me either." I said, "I know you have some history with Annie and I'm totally OK with that."

I couldn't believe I had said that. Even though sex was never a taboo subject around the house, I've never talked to my Mom about her own sex life. I paused to see how she would respond to that.

"I might not be able to help myself, to tell you the truth." she said, "And it's all your fault, Jake, for having us share a bed!" she laughed and squeezed my arm.

"But seriously, I just want to make sure you're OK." Mom continued, "You've been a little quiet tonight."

Fuck, I thought I had been hiding things more carefully, still, it didn't seem like she was aware of my budding attraction to her, so a white lie would hopefully solve things for now.

"I think it's a bunch of stuff, Mom. Summer's ending, I'm about to start a new job, I'll miss being with Annie and, of course, I'll miss you and Dad too." I said.

"Nice catch at the end there! We're going to miss you too, but you're doing the right thing. This is going to be a great experience." she said, as she nuzzled her head against my arm.

I was starting to get aroused having Mom snuggle me like this, but I was still able to keep it all together. Annie came back outside after her shower and we stayed out before deciding to pack it all in around 11.

Once inside, Mom and Annie stayed up later than I did since they had a lot to catch up on. I felt exhausted, probably stress-related, and fell asleep quickly. Around 1 AM I woke up and thought I heard a familiar sound, but wasn't sure right away since my head was a little foggy. I stayed quiet in my bed, not moving so I could hear the sounds in the cabin more clearly.

Yes, I could hear soft moans coming from Annie's room, I was sure of it. By now I was well acquainted with the sounds that Annie makes when she's being stimulated! I shouldn't have been shocked when I heard the sound of another voice moaning as well -- oh shit, it must have been my mother's!

Holy crap, unless I was mistaken, Annie and my mom were getting in on in the room across the hall from me. My body didn't give me much of a chance to decipher all of this, I got an immediate erection. I was definitely turned on by this. No abstractions, no generic fantasies. My mom and Annie were having sex and I was into it.

Going against my better judgment, I crept out into the hall to investigate. I had to be ninja-quiet because I didn't want to get caught. I was delighted to see that Annie's door was partly open and that she had lit some candles in her room. The rest of the house was pitch dark, and I was able to take cover behind a corner so that I wasn't easily seen. Or so I thought.

What I could see in Annie's room practically made me cum in my shorts right away. She and my mom were completely nude and were going down on each other in a sensual 69. They were writhing around and really enjoying each other, so I wasn't worried that anyone would be scanning the halls for intruders.

The sight was such a turn-on for so many reasons, not the least being that I had never seen my mom naked before and she looked amazing. I wasn't able to get the clearest view, but all that I saw was top-notch.

"Oh god, Annie, that feels so good baby. Oh yes, right there, suck on my clit honey." Said my mom. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

That was the last of the intelligible words that I heard as the rest of their utterances were a cacophony of moans and screams. They were both approaching orgasm and I decided that I should creep back into my room, lest one of them see me after they had finished cumming.

When I got back to my bed, I was hard as a rock and could still hear the sounds from Annie's room. I couldn't help myself and whipped out my cock and worked it furiously to the incredible sounds coming from across the hall. I pictured vividly Annie and my mother locked together in a wicked embrace as I came all over myself. I hadn't even grabbed a Kleenex beforehand and had to scurry to clean myself up when I was done.

They finished about the same time I did, though I could hear them talking and giggling before I finally fell back to sleep.

I don't know what time it was when I felt Annie slip into my bed and snuggle up next to me. I always loved it when she surprised me like this. I was sleeping on my side, facing away from the door and she threw her left arm over me and embraced my chest, rubbing it gently. This was a little different than her usual move, but I liked it.

I moved my hand over the top of hers and caressed it slightly. There was a ring on her hand that usually wasn't there. In my sleepy state, it took me a minute to figure it all out. This was a wedding band I was feeling. This wasn't Annie's hand. It was my mother's.

My heart started beating at a million miles per hour. She sensed this and just held me tight.

"It's OK, Jake, there's nothing wrong. I just wanted to be near you. I hope you weren't bothered by what you saw across the hall. Annie and I had a really nice time!" She said.

I guess I hadn't been as stealthy as I thought.

"I think I know the feelings you're having, and I'm having them too. I can't explain them; they're urges plain and simple. I want you to know that if you're feeling the same way, then I'm open to anything you'd like to do with me." She said in a sultry voice while continuing to caress my chest.

My head was spinning. Was I hearing this correctly? Was my sweet mother sidled up next to me in bed propositioning me? Was there any chance I could turn her down?

She moved her hand from my chest down to my abdomen, and it didn't seem like she was planning to stop there.

"Are you OK with this, Jake? Would you like me to continue?" she whispered.

"Yes, yes, please!" I said.

She then placed a kiss on my jaw and slipped her hand down to my crotch and started to massage my cock through my boxers.