Fixing Up Annie's Cabin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to come down from her high, I was continuing to pound away on her pussy. She then begged me, "Please Jake, fuck me in the ass. I need it so bad, sweetie!"

Who could refuse their mother?

I grabbed the lube and put some more onto Mom's sphincter. I didn't need any more on my cock as it was already super-slippery from Mom's pussy. I pulled out and repositioned myself, letting the head of my cock rest against Mom's puckered hole.

"Oy Yes, baby, put it in me, PLEASE!"

I slowly inserted my cock into her. The work we had done earlier with my thumb had made it very receptive and she took me in with only a little resistance. She was moaning in pleasure as my cock slowly made its way inside of her and her breathing quickened.

"That's it, baby, I can't believe you're inside of my ass. It feels so wonderful. Now fuck me, baby, fuck my asshole baby!"

I began moving in and out of her, slowly at first. Once I was sure she was ready, I grabbed her hips and increased my pace, pumping in and out of her ass. She had stopped talking and was now moaning and grunting. I was pushing harder and she was pushing back on me with equal force as her moans got louder.

As I continued to pump her, I leaned forward grabbed onto her swaying breasts, and quickened my pace further.

"You dirty boy, do you like fucking Mommy's ass? it feels so fucking good, baby. Please fuck me harder. Fuck Mommy's ass! Yes, Jake. YES, YES, YES!"

She came once again and fluid was pouring out of her pussy and I could feel my orgasm approaching. I grabbed onto her nipples harder and she encouraged me with more dirty talk which sent me completely over the edge.

I moaned with pleasure and pulled out, cumming all over my mother's gorgeous back, jerking stream after stream of cum over her ass and back.

I grabbed the nearby washcloth and cleaned up my jizz from her and we rolled over into the bed and kissed hard. I cleaned myself up a little more as we made out and came down from our climaxes.

"Oh my god, Jake, I can't remember when I've cum that much or that intensely. That was fucking amazing, baby!" She kissed me hard again.

We were lying on the pillows looking out Annie's window when she noticed the flashing lights from across the water.

"What's that about?" my mom asked.

I explained to her that we had been watched during our love-making session -- by Annie and Colleen, and they were showing their appreciation. Mom got a big kick out of that. She loved it even more when I showed her the telescope and we took turns watching the two women go at it in Colleen's bedroom.

We took a nice, steamy shower together, fooled around a little bit more, and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I awoke to the amazing sight of my nude mother giving me a blowjob. She had put her hair up in a ponytail so that I could see all of the action clearly, especially her magnificent tits which I totally loved. Once I was awake, she took my dick out of her mouth, applied some more lube, and then crouched down on top of me.

"This might well be the last time we get to do this. It's been a great weekend Jake. I love you so much!" said Mom.

"I love you too Mom. I can't believe we've done this; it's greater than I ever could have imagined!"

She leaned forward and gave me a hot kiss and I embraced her as she rode my cock slowly.

"Please suck on my tits again, baby," she implored.

I grabbed onto her swaying melons and brought one of them to my waiting lips. I latched on and began to suck on her swollen nipple. This sent waves of pleasure through her and she increased her pace on my dick. She was using one of Annie's vibrators on her clit while we fucked. While she fucked her son!

I was fondling her tits and I let go of her nipple to let them smother my face while I caressed her sensitive areolas and nipples with my fingers. She leaned into me further and moved the vibrator from her pussy to the outside of her asshole. This sent her immediately into yet another orgasm.

Her convulsions and screams of pleasure were just too much for me and I came deep inside her womb. She dropped her vibrator and we were enjoying the receding pleasures of our climaxes. I hugged her tightly and we kissed passionately as I rolled us over onto our sides. We both knew that this was likely the last time we'd be together as sexual partners. It may be challenging, but it was important to both of us to return to our familiar (platonic) relationship as mother and son. But not just yet.

We continued to cuddle, stroke, and kiss each other for quite some time, relishing the closeness -- trying to store up the feelings that we would both seek to recall in the future.

She looked into my eyes and stroked my hair. "Jake, I couldn't ask for a better son -- in so many ways!" she laughed. "Thank you so much for this weekend. It's meant everything to me. I can't remember when I've had so many fulfilling sexual experiences in such a short time! You're going to make someone very lucky, I'll tell you that!"

I laughed, "I guess this isn't the discussion that most mothers and sons have in the morning. But seriously, this has been so incredibly fantastic for me too. At the beginning of the weekend, I didn't understand why you would put a time limit on this, but now I get it. I love you, Mom."

"Like I said, you'll have lots of lovers (if you want them), but you'll only have one Mom -- and that's what I want to be, first and foremost." She said.

"And that's what I want too. But these memories will be burned on my brain and you can never stop me from recalling them and having you in my fantasies." I said.

"Same here, sweetie. I wouldn't want it any other way." she said to me, misty-eyed.

We kissed a little more got out of bed and shared a sweet, erotic shower together. As we were putting on our clothes, I was feeling the transition back to our traditional relationship as each article of clothing covered up body parts that we weren't likely to see again, but would remember with great joy.

Annie came back over around 10, looking very satisfied and a little tired. For my part, I had washed down her kitchen counter from the night before so there were no remnants from Mom's and my after-dinner escapades.

"I don't know how I'm ever going to recover from this summer," Annie said. "I think I'm going to have to go through some sort of sexual detox program when I get back to civilization!" she joked.

"Amen to that, sister!" Mom said.

I thought they were both crazy.

We got Mom's things packed away into her car and we stood around talking for a long while - no one wanting her to leave. Finally, she said that she had to get on the road and gave Annie a big hug goodbye, thanked her for an amazing weekend, and talked about getting together again with my dad in the Fall. Nothing overtly sexual was implied by that discussion, just old friends making plans. Annie then made an excuse to go back inside to give us some time alone.

Mom and I hugged each other tightly and shared a big kiss that wasn't erotic, but not quite chaste either. We then broke, looked into each other eyes and said that we loved each other. Not in the way of lovers, but as a mother and her son. We were both teary as we kissed each other on the cheeks and said goodbye. I waited in the driveway until my mother's car was out of sight and went back inside.

Annie was there waiting for me and gave me a big hug and asked me if I was OK. I said that I was, but I was exhausted and a little sad.

"Not bad feelings at all given all the complicated stuff of this weekend," she said, capturing the sentiment very well.

She said that we were both sad to see her go, but we should not sit around and wallow. It was a beautiful day and we had earned some time off with all that we had accomplished over the summer. She suggested we make some sandwiches and take the kayaks out for a paddle on the river.

We had a great time that day and the remaining week or so we had left in the summer. We took on a couple of small projects around the house and spent lots of time swimming, hiking, and exploring -- both the outdoors and each other in Annie's (and Colleen's) bedroom.

The day finally came when we had to close up Annie's cabin and head back to civilization. It was bittersweet, to say the least. We had such a fantastic summer together and I could never imagine having such a wonderful experience like that again.

We were both perfectly aligned on our relationship. At the beginning of the summer, I was ready to marry her, but Annie kept things in the proper frame and now I was excited to be moving to my new town and to meet and experience new people too.

We locked the front door and held hands on the way to her Wrangler. We embraced in a kiss before we got in.

"I love you, Jake."

"I love you too, Annie."

We both got in the Jeep, buckled our seatbelts, and began the drive back to reality. What a fantastic summer this had been!