FKK - Solo Girl at the Nude Beach

Story Info
Unexpected erotic fun at the naked beach.
8k words
4.45
10.1k
11

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers

Last summer I spent some time with my boyfriend at his place. One day he had to stay at home for his job doing several online meetings but the weather was so nice I wanted to go to the seaside to do some sunbathing. He lives in an apartment, no garden and with a tiny balcony, so the beach is the best alternative.

It is only a 30 minutes drive so he told me to go and enjoy it while the sun is out. I went to the bedroom to get changed, put on my two-piece bikini, and put fresh undies in my bag to use after finishing, together with a huge beach towel, a little one, a bottle of water, and tan oil. 

I pulled on a jeans-mini skirt and a sheer white blouse with a long row of buttons in the front, revealing my colorful bikini as I left a big part of it open.  I was looking at the different possible locations when I suddenly thought about the naked beach.

Several times my boyfriend and I went there and it was always fun. Just now going alone there didn't seem such a good idea at first, because my boyfriend might not like to let me go there alone. 

"So where are you going?" he asked me before I left. 

I told him to visit his sister's place who lived right at the beach. 

"I was thinking of the naked beach first" I explained to him in all honesty.

"Why not?" he said, "You know the way by now, right?" 

"Of course, I know the way! Just thought you would not like it" 

"Why not? No worries. I think it's hot to know you show off your hot little body to the lucky guys on the beach while I am working!" 

He seemed okay so I changed my plan. Going alone would be a new experience! Kind of a challenge because before my boyfriend was always with me when I stripped in public. I remember the day like yesterday when he insisted kindly on trying a stay at a nudist resort - I was not that interested and was thinking I would run away from places like that! But I have changed a lot since then! 

So I said, "OK, I will go there!" 

"Are you sure? Think you will not!" 

"Hmmm, why wouldn't I? Daring me again?" 

I pulled up my skirt, took down my bikini bottom, and gave it to him. Turned around and asked to open my top piece to free my boobs as I pulled the top part of my bikini from under my little blouse and dropped it on the floor. 

"I don't need these today! Now I only wear a skirt and top - you still think I go to your sister's beach?" 

"Yeah, no other place to go than a naked beach like this, coz you are already as good as uncovered!" Christian said, while noticing the light blouse showing the clear shape of my brown nipples.

Once I knew I went there I needed something else to do: to the bathroom to check on my pussy's hairstyle. Maybe it's funny but every time I go to a naked beach I want to shave it all. Like I want to be completely naked, even beyond clothes. Using the soapy cream and warm water on my pussy made me horny.

I made every black little hair disappear and had a last look in the mirror: I had my long hair in a girly ponytail and no makeup. I saw my nipples trying to pierce through the blouse and was happy I didn't need to wear a bra or bikini.

Before I got in the car I wanted to tease my boyfriend and pulled my skirt up to show him my freshly shaven pussy and asked if he thinks that is the appropriate style for the beach. His rolling eyes gave me the answer.

"Sure! Seems you want to expose yourself in the best way possible! Proud of you!"

Because it was warm inside the apartment he was only wearing his boxer and it had difficulties in hiding an erection. 

"What is this babe?" I asked while touching his bulge. 

He answered with some horny noises and turned me around, leaving me no choice but to support my body with my arms on the table in his living room. He got from behind, and lifted my skirt to have one hand between my legs, like testing if I was wet. 

"Ooh! What is this? Think you are ready for a proper goodbye", Christian said. 

He was right! The change of idea to go solo to the naked beach and the perspective of being alone between all those naked men made me instantly wet.

I felt he was taking out his cock and I went wider on my toes to let him fuck me from behind. Once I felt his cock slide inside me I dropped my upper body on the table. He lifted me a bit by my legs to get me on the right height and pumped his dick in and out, faster than I am used to from him, resulting in a quick orgasm, shooting his load in my "just-warmed-up" pussy. That must have been his speed record!

Maybe he already regretted that he dared me but I couldn't care less. He got his way of sex with me and I had enjoyed his short, somehow rough fuck with me, making me get on the car with his dripping cum inside me. I got on the driver seat with my skirt completely up while sitting on the little towel to protect the seat from white marks. 

On my way, I was thinking that the beach would not be crowded since it was in June and not a weekend. So no kids or families which makes it more calm. It was a perfect day to match exhibitionistic and voyeuristic people. I hoped there would not be too much wind because I did not bring a windshield which is too heavy to carry on my own and also: windshields are no contribution when you want "to be seen" by others.  

Yes, I am honest with myself. My boyfriend was more right than he was thinking: I'm going to expose myself and enjoy the horny looks of strangers. I hoped there would be a few handsome young men and already got excited by the thought of those swinging beautiful cocks! Oh yes, and looking forward to some tanning too!

During the short ride to the beach I couldn't avoid thinking about the adventure we had on the naked beach in France where my boyfriend challenged me to pretend to be "without company" so he could watch from a little distance how I seduced a sexy guy. 

I will never forget the erotic tan-oil massage I received that day! Those memories got me more and more aroused and while driving on cruise control I had one hand on the wheel and one between my legs. My fingers felt the mixed juices of him and me and also the feeling of a pussy that needed something more than a quicky...

When I arrived I parked together with like 20 to 30 other cars, which was more than expected. Took my beach bag, put some small money in my sunglasses case and my phone and then I went, looking for a nice spot on the beach. Once I noticed that cars and streets were behind me and out of sight I couldn't wait to get out of my skirt and blouse.

Naked and on top of the dunes I scanned the beach below me to orient myself where to go. The breeze up there was caressing my breasts who answered with showing standing nipples. Even nature was helping me to get more horny! 

During my walk, I forgot I had to cross a short part of a textile beach. Too late now, topless is allowed everywhere and I used my bag to hide my lower part a bit and hoped nobody would mind my naked ass or be offended.  

It had been a while since I was naked in public and I welcomed back the exciting thrilling feeling of exposing myself while looking around to see if I already started to attract looks.

I chose to put my towel where the dunes end and the beach begins, because it was warmer there, with less wind. I had a nice view over the beach and sea and other people around. The disadvantage of that spot was it was near a path visitors and hikers used to go from the FKK place to the textile beach and vice versa. Or was it an advantage since my intention was not to take a nap all day but to see some attractive men? 

The people I saw were mainly guys, not a surprise, most of them were alone, only a few mixed couples and I did not see any women alone. The passengers of the 20 or 30 cars spread over the whole beach were peanuts and of course, some just spent the day at the textile side. So not really a lot of people that day, as I expected. The closest, about 10-15 meters away, were two guys lying face down, next to one another - I was wondering if they were gay. 

I laid myself in the direction of the sun and let her rays warm up my nude body. After a while, I got up and took a walk to the waterline which was a bit far away because it was low tide. The water was not too warm, just right for a go just up my knees and it made me cool off nicely. Walking around is a way to draw attention so I decided to take a stroll along the waterside, letting swirling little waves gently engulf my feet.

When I crossed a few people with bikinis and swimsuits I knew it was time to turn around since it is a strict rule to stay on the FKK part when you are naked.  On the way back I crossed several guys and I had fun watching their different cocks from behind my sunglasses. I made sure to keep good posture myself and hold my shoulders back and tits forward. I am proud of my two sisters and happy to show them to every guy that wants to see them. 

On the way back to my towel I had to wade through some lukewarm pools of water left behind by the retreating tide. Always attracted to the beauty of shells I bent down to grab and inspect a few. The pleasant temperature of the water made me sit down and like a child, I enjoyed the shallow tepid pond.

When a few shrimps caught my eye I turned on hands and knees to follow them in a futile attempt to catch them. It was only an excuse to draw the attention of a few guys I noticed who were following me.

By arching my back a bit I started my first active move of the day to explore my exhibitionistic feelings. I will never forget how my boyfriend told me one of the hottest views I can produce is showing off my ass like this, with a bit of spread knees so my pussy lips can be seen perfectly from behind.

Convinced of having planted a few seeds to make voyeurs happy I got up with a few nice shells and went back to my spot.

I arrived back at the towel and noticed a difference in the situation: the same two guys changed their towels, now about three meters away!! I could pick up my towel and change but I stayed. It was obvious they wanted to have a better look at me so definitely no gay guys. I was ready to play along and see where this went.

I heard them talking but couldn't understand. I was sitting up straight, resting on my arms, hands a bit behind me on my towel, and closed knees up, facing them. 

They were still on their belly but faced up talking to each other and not hesitating to look at me.

They had a good look at my tits with my nipples pointing at the sky, my pussy hidden behind my closed legs and feet. With sunglasses on I looked at them wondering what they were thinking and talking about. My arms got a bit tired like that so I turned around and laid down on my belly giving my back some sunshine.

Less than 10 minutes later I was curious if anything changed behind me. The guys were on their back so I could see their sleepy cocks. They looked both in good shape, difficult to estimate age, somewhere between 30 and 40.   Suddenly I noticed other men passing by, one by one, actually very close, some just circling or walking up and down the path.

The beach was huge but they preferred to walk or place a towel "at close range". The fact that I did not move after the two first guys came closer must have motivated other men to approach me as well. After a while, I was sitting in the middle of an imperfect imaginary circle with about 5 or 6 guys!

Luckily I had some experience when visiting there with my boyfriend. I always felt safe with him when guys came near and we got used to it. After a few visits, we knew the only thing those guys do is lurking at me or other naked women and don't have any harm in mind.  For me they also gave me some excitement from time to time when I saw half-hard cocks and men that did not hesitate to touch themselves, wanking slowly while watching me. 

In those days my boyfriend's presence did not stop them from showing sexual interest. We both found it funny and also a bit arousing since they were looking at me to get "indirect" sexual satisfaction. The only thing we don't like very much is when guys come close while they are still wearing pants! 

"That's not fair," my boyfriend used to say, and always made it clear to them that they had to disappear!

On my first day alone I planned to enjoy the view of those naked men around me! Several of them were also, like me, completely shaved, which I like because it's nice and practical to suck a cock excluding the chances of annoying hair in my mouth. I always encourage my boyfriend to do the same. Apparently for a group of people that practice "the swinger lifestyle", completely shaved is also a sign to others that you are open for sexual encounters.

Maybe I was also giving signs to them with my bald little cunt?  Some try to pretend they don't pay attention to you and others just stare shamelessly.

It was time for another "cool down", got up and walked again to the water while I felt their eyes rolling over my naked body. A few followed me to the water, from a safe distance but guess they were close enough to enjoy watching a sexy nude female. 

I was already horny when I left my boyfriend to come here and now it got only worse! My pussy felt wet and now I walked into the sea a bit deeper up to my waist to be able to feel my pussy lips with my hand hidden underwater. I touched myself in the water and felt they already got swollen. My body was following my horny thoughts! Then I wet the front of my body with the salty water and, combined with some fresh breeze, gave me goosebumps.

The purpose was also to get my nipples harder and darker for when I walked back to my towel to look more sexy. 

I don't know if I was imagining or if it was for real but when I got back I thought more male public arrived close to my spot. Some were standing, others sitting or lying down, with or without a towel, but all with a view towards me. A few older men, a few young, most of them naked but also a few with swim shorts, a mix of everything.... big cock, small, guys with a belly and guys with a six-pack... 

Maybe I am naive but they all had one thing in common: a friendly smile when I looked at them...or should I say they look more friendly now that I am a woman alone, this time for real, without male company? I even felt indifferent at that moment about guys in shorts. Guess I did not share my boyfriend's opinion. For me, it was just another "admirer". 

The past few years I had some experiences on clothes-optional beaches and found the unbalanced situation of being naked together with dressed people or people in swimsuits quite special and even exciting. Of course, I preferred to watch naked guys, and luckily that was the majority.  

I felt comfortable and liked their discreet attention so I decided to stay in the same spot. I also felt freer than with my boyfriend. I could watch any guy I wanted, as long as I wanted, without thinking too much about him, without offending anybody. I know he encourages me to tease other guys and even more than that, but it's always a bit weird doing naughty things with others in front of Christian. 

Now that he was not present I started to do the things I did not dare to do before, things my boyfriend whispered in my ear. At that time I laughed about his, sometimes perversely sounding suggestions and never acted accordingly.

Things like: "Caress your breasts, they like that.... " or "Play with your pussy, they like to watch" He even suggested playing with his cock because they expect things like that! Well, the latter will not be possible today! Well, at least not my boyfriend's...

I took some tan oil and started to massage it over my front, including my tits. I did it slowly, took my time, and gave myself a shiny body. I saw some guys going for their dick. I still had my sunglasses on but with a smile, I made a kinda "eye contact" with some of them, as the two first guys in front of me. 

Time to lay down again, face up. This time I dared to open my legs slightly to enjoy a bit of the sea breeze and... to give the ones in front of me just a little opening and a chance to look at my wet pussy. Amazing how guys who were at the other side behind me just picked up their towels to come more in front of me!

It was so obvious to me what they wanted to see and guess it was also obvious for them I was happy to show off my pussy for my horny audience! Everything happened in absolute silence and the only thing I could hear was the sound of the breaking waves in the distance.

It was easier for me now to free my exhibitionistic and horny sexual feelings. Flaunting my naked body felt so good! Electric vibes triggered my little wet cunt! It was warm but my nipples were still hard and dark like it was freezing. I raised my head to check the situation again and everything looked alright. I even noticed a smartphone pointed at me by one of the first two guys, so my guess was he took some memory pictures of me, maybe zoomed in on my special places.

I felt drunk, without a drop of alcohol, and did not care. I put my hair up in a bun and put on my cap to make myself more anonymous. I felt completely liberated and one of my hands slid down to my smooth shaven pussy, at this moment not showing much of her inside vulva. 

I pretended to use my hand to wipe away some dusty sand from the beach and let it rest on top of my Venus mound. In my mind, I was already masturbating for my male voyeurs but I felt a slight hesitation to start playing. I let my hand move slowly around the area of my pussy, like I wanted to get used to the viewers, first by letting them watch innocent moves. 

It didn't matter how innocent my moves were, I could feel some vibes of their growing expectations which helped me to continue.

Until now I used my whole hand and when I found the courage to start playing I changed to using my middle finger only, carelessly touching the outside of my lips, my other fingers up, same manner one is holding a little teacup with style. A few extra smartphones went up, guess now in video mode! 

From behind my sunglasses and under my cap I know people can not recognize me and convinced myself that there was only an impossible little chance someone would find me somewhere on an adult website! I hoped the guys would just keep the stuff private and use it to jerk off back home.

The whole situation was arousing me more and more! The need to masturbate got stronger than my shyness. 

I realized that now that I was alone, I felt eager to experiment with all of Christian's naughty suggestions.  I heard his voice in my head repeating to caress my tits, tease my nipples, or play with my pussy and where I wasn't so open to doing that in public when he was with me, I decided I had to obey him this time. 

To start I licked my middle finger and let him slip in and out and felt how my legs were spreading wider. I continued like this for a few long minutes, feeling how exceptionally wet I was and mostly with closed eyes, and then paused to see what I had caused. 

I sat up straight and saw several satisfied faces. They were like waiting for the next part of the show. I let them wait for a while and crazy thoughts were going through my mind. Being seen naked is one thing but positioning my body in a way that can only be interpreted as showing off my pussy on purpose is something else.

I was wondering if the men felt the same about showing their cocks? Guess not, they don't need to open their legs, just being naked is enough for them to get full exposure. 

I took the time to inspect the cocks I had on display for me. They couldn't hide their excitement and were shifting from flacid and hanging to growing and erecting. Most of them were not shy to touch themselves, feeling they were not offending me and convinced I liked our little gathering exchanging horny thoughts and exciting naughty movements. 

Chridi
Chridi
161 Followers