FKK - Solo Girl at the Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After chilling a few minutes I gathered my stuff and went back to the bar to have a last drink and take a shower.  My two bodyguards insisted on paying for me and ordered another rosé beside the water I asked for. Again we sat at the same place in our little triangle, all three in the relaxed masculine position, the last clients of the day. 

At the bar they were very straightforward, did not care if the waiter or anybody else could hear, and asked me if I was not in for sex and who I preferred to fuck.

I did not answer right away...

Sure I wanted to have sex with them, just not sure how to respond.

I looked in an obvious way at their nice cocks. I admitted I would love to have sex with both of them, like in a threesome.  

They laughed and asked, "when?"

I said maybe someday, don't know, while my pussy was saying "NOW!"  My body language was betraying me so they asked why not now? 

"Sorry, but I can't, I need to go now" I answered, knowing I was disappointing everybody, including myself.

They asked to exchange phone numbers. Normally something I don't do, since it is one of the rules I have with Christian: not keeping contact with guys I had sex with. But I didn't had real sex I fooled myself and since oral is not cheating...

We scanned the QR code on Whatsapp and then we left. They joined me on the way to my car, even carried my stuff.

A last kiss goodbye from both guys send me back home to Christian, with a hot story to tell!