FKK - Solo Girl at the Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to show my little cunt better and placed my feet wider, still sitting straight, knees up. Simply sliding my feet apart through the silky sand and giving more space between my legs gave me a big thrill because I know when my legs are like this my pussy starts spreading her vagina lips slowly, exposing my moist pink inner lips.

Doing this gave me a feeling of vulnerability mixed with an indescribable arousal by my provocation.  Moving as I did then, was the same as publicly confessing that I was doing all this to excite them and myself.

I stayed passive for a while and watched the guys one by one as they were focused on looking between my legs. My activity was interrupted when I realized some of the guys looked very attractive to me. I was suddenly distracted when I caught myself choosing one of them I would love to fuck.

Wondering if I had done enough, I heard Christian's voice again: I imagined he asked me to go on so I used his words as an excuse to continue. One hand went over my oily breasts and my other hand went down to play with my swollen clit that was screaming for attention.

Then having my finger another dive into my lubricated pussy, while I had the palm of my hand giving pressure against my clit. I am sure that was more than enough to give hard cocks to all of them. 

Could I get an orgasm like this? I continued to stimulate my clit and the inside of my pussy. My moaning got louder, my fingers faster and I saw some of them were jerking off with the purpose to come as well. That image of the guys stroking their hard cock for me made me crazy.

My toes started to curl and I already imagined the feeling of some of those dicks fucking me! I came very close but felt I was somehow losing it, probably because of this unusual, inexperienced situation and too much overthinking. But I didn't want to disappoint my audience and started to fake an orgasm.  

A few guys were shooting their load in the sand as they released muffled sounds. I dropped myself on my back and had a rest, while most guys walked away. 

What did I do just now? One little angel on my left shoulder told me I was a bad girl and deserved punishment and that I should be ashamed, but the little devil on my right reminded me of the excitement I just experienced and that there was nothing wrong since I didn't harm anybody, on the contrary. I even felt a little disappointment for missing out on an orgasm...

I got thirsty - had water in my bag, warm from the sun. I decided to get up to the beach bar nearby. I had gone there before with my boyfriend and it was only a 5-minute walk from where I was. Some people go naked, some in swimwear. We went there most of the time before leaving the beach so we already got dressed. 

This time I did not have any swimwear. Just put on my blouse, covering half of my ass, which made me hold my aroused feeling since I was sure she would get extra attention without being covered by a bikini... 

With some coins in my hand, my little towel, and my phone, I walked to the bar. When I arrived I saw a few people sitting at little tables and typically: most men naked and a few women in bikinis. Nobody at the bar. I decided to sit there. I folded my towel to put on the high chair and sat down, with an open blouse, only covering half of my breasts because I didn't bother to close the buttons. My pussy was simply hidden by my crossed legs. 

The waiter, in jeans and a white shirt, came up to me, smiled, and asked me what I wanted to drink. I know I had to drive back but guess one blond beer would not harm in this thirsty weather. The waiter started a chit-chat with me. I know I told, we (not we - my boyfriend I realize now - lol) did not like men in clothes watching us when we are naked but this is another situation: it's me coming here, half naked at the bar and he is working. 

It gives me a familiar naughty feeling I remember when I was in Croatia in a nudist resort. I visited restaurants nude while waiters in uniform served us. I found it hot, to be honest, but I think it would be hotter if the staff was also naked. According to my boyfriend, in France, there are naked resorts where it's the rule if you work there as a waitress you do it topless, and male lifeguards, sports assistants, and entertainment as well (men and women) are naked. I need to go there one day! 

This time no naked waiter but he was also okay for me with clothes on. More and more I realized I was excited to do all this alone, without my boyfriend. The day was not over yet and I was already hoping to have more of these kinds of "solo-escaping days". 

While I was drinking my beer two guys showed up at the bar. The guys who sat in front of me at the beach! They asked if the chairs next to me were taken. I said no and suddenly I had two men sitting next to me. Because I was the first one to arrive at the bar and had chosen the middle chair, one guy sat on my left and the other on the right. All three of us were barely dressed. They were just wearing a cap, I with only my open blouse, slippers and sunglasses. 

While they were ordering their drinks and having some small talk with the waiter I used my phone to take a shot of my left neighbor's big dick - pretended to read messages but used the cam via WhatsApp and sent it to my boyfriend. It did not take long before he reacted and I explained in a few words the situation. I even told him I was so fucking horny! 

"Enjoy in any way you can baby," he texted and sent me a picture of his hard dick! 

Well, he knows how to motivate me ;-) 

The guys and I started a conversation very quickly and turned our back towards the bar to have a nicer view of the beach and sea. The guys pushed their barstools a bit forward and at the same time closer to me. This way we were sitting in a small triangle now. The usual questions shooting at me: married? single? They told me they were both single and I lied, telling them I was single too!

Explaining to them that I was married and having a boyfriend would have been too complicated, not that I needed to lie about it but just to keep things simple. Keeping things simple was something I learned when I was traveling, it makes sense because you save a lot of time explaining unimportant things to people that you will never see again.

When they asked how I got there I told them I was there before when I had a boyfriend and now coming back because of good memories and most of all because it is a great spot to get naked. Am I looking for a relationship? No, not at this moment, just enjoying myself... 

Then the topic got more naughty about what they witnessed fifteen minutes ago. I did not want to lie and told them it excites me when guys look at me when I am naked and that I like to do some things to tease and get their attention. 

"Well you got ours!" one guy laughed. 

I asked them also why they moved their towels much closer to me during my walk to the water... They said they noticed me when I arrived and wanted to have a closer look. 

"Yeah, just like the others who came to pay me a visit!" 

Some more laughing went on... 

"Did you use your phone to take pictures?" I asked. 

They hesitated a bit and then admitted they did. 

"Show me!" 

One took his phone out of his mini backpack and showed me - the first pictures were from the moment I just arrived! And then many others and videos while I was playing with myself which was hot to see! It was impossible to recognize me so I did not ask them to delete it.

"Thanks," they said and assured me they would enjoy them later.  

Then they asked me my plan for the rest of the afternoon. I said I wanted to tan some more and maybe get a complete dip in the sea this time... They also had a beer and were drinking faster than me. When they emptied their glasses they asked if I wanted another beer - that would be too much coz I need to drive later. 

They insisted so I agreed to a small glass of rosé wine with big ice cubes.

Sitting naked like this with those two strangers made me feel special. When I looked at the other tables I saw the boring women looking at me and I imagined they did a good job of gossiping about me! Or maybe they were jealous that I was sitting naked between those two studs. I sat there longer than planned because without asking they bought me another glass.

During the second drink, the guys put their hands occasionally on my legs or shoulder, trying to become familiar in a way. In the beginning, I sat with one leg crossed over the other to sit "decent" but on that high chair it was not so comfortable and after a while, I sat just like the men: feet together on the support of the bar stool and my knees a bit open. I did it on purpose, did not care, and because I knew nobody there I dared to sit like that. It was not only more relaxed to sit that way but also arousing to flaunt my pussy to every guy (or woman) that needed to pass me to go to the toilets or shower behind the bar.  Meanwhile, my blouse was reduced to some light shoulder decoration as it fell open, completely revealing my boobs. 

I felt the alcohol getting in my head coz I don't need much - but I was aware several men had to pee a lot of time since I sat that way still with shoulders back and tits forward. Looking into their eyes from over my sunglasses made them feel caught every time I saw looks going between my open legs.

Every time it was like a little victory for me: another one who can't resist my little cunt! The best moment was to have a hand left and right on each leg not far from my pussy. I acted like I did not notice but I enjoyed the guy's hands caressing me innocently.  

After the last rosé, I went to the toilet first. Always fun to watch who is watching me when I walk around the bar! Then back to my towel on the beach, followed only a few minutes later by my two new friends. They used the moment to ask if it was okay for me to put their towel next to mine. After buying me a drink I could not refuse! 

That way I had a better look at their naked sporty bodies - not really from sports but I know since the drinks at the bar they are into construction. My boyfriend is quite older than me so it's normal I get distracted once in a while by younger men. I was in a dream position with one guy left and one right! I had the impression all the other men spread out since we left the bar so I could focus on those two. 

I asked them if they wanted to rub some oil on my back and before I knew I had four hands doing the job. The sun was over her high point already but still doing her best with warm beams after five pm. They did it very gently and I had to ask not to forget my bum. I did not know who but some hands moved quickly over my ass. When they did my legs I had to open them a bit and with the movement up to my bum, some fingers touched "accidentally" my wet clit and then switched to my asshole. 

I tried to have a look at their cocks and saw one guy was getting pretty big now. The other I could not see. I moaned a bit to let them know I liked it and to encourage them to go on. I tried to relax between the two guys. Not much longer I got up again - I was too excited and went for a swim. They joined me in the playful water, for them to see my bouncing tits and for me to let me watch their half-hard dicks! 

The June water didn't have the best temperature to stay in long and we hurried back to our towels to dry and warm up again in the sun. This time I was on my back when one of the guys asked if I needed more tan oil. I knew the time to get sunburned was already over but I took advantage of the occasion and let him do it.

He did my front without touching my boobs at first. Then he looked at me and my eyes told him what to do. His friend joined the massage and their action of two guys treating a woman's boobs attracted a few spectators. 

Not that many this time but I guess about three or four standing around us watching how the hands massaged my tits. Luckily the beach was almost empty and nobody near that would take offense to what they saw - on the contrary!

The two guys sat on their knees next to me aroused with hard dicks. For the first time, I was tempted to touch them. I thought they would not mind so I grabbed one in each of my oily hands and started to rub them. I knew where this was going when I saw the pre-cum dripping. The boys enjoyed my hand job and the massage became more erotic. 

Oh, how I got excited to feel two new cocks in my hands! How could I forget the amazing feeling of power it brings when I can hold on to a man like this... 

"You didn't put sun protection on," I said while massaging their cocks.

"Lucky we have you to do that!" one of the guys reacted.

We talked about it in a laughing way like we were only playing a game with some touching. Nipples got special attention and the voyeurs got more excited. The talk and laughs got all three of us confident in what we were doing so we just continued this pleasant massage and handjob.

When I think back about how my brain worked that day, I am still surprised about myself. Nothing of this could have happened if my boyfriend was with me and at the same time I knew he would like it a lot - that was the reason why I allowed myself to go on, to enable me to have a great hot story to tell him when I would be back. 

One guy was massaging my breasts and taking care of my nipples and the other guy started to take care of my legs so I had to let his cock slip out of my hand. That way I could focus more on that one cock still in my other hand. I pulled him close to my mouth and the guy positioned him over my face so I could suck his beautiful dick easily. He forgot my tits to enjoy my mouth around his cock. I opened my legs wider, almost spread eagle because I wanted the other guys to have a good look at my shiny bald, and wet little cunt. 

I saw a few of them stroking their hard cock which made me even more horny if in any way possible. Because the guy I was giving BJ stopped touching my breasts it was a sign for one of the lurkers to take his place to take over my boobs from him. With some eye contact, I showed him I did not mind...

I was hesitating to ask the other to take care of my pussy. My body language was also strong and without saying anything I felt him spraying the oil around my labia and then with full hand giving a massage of the most intimate part of my body. 

When I was shaving myself a few hours ago I could only fantasize that it would be a stranger that was going to test her smoothness. 

There I was, laying on a beach, surrounded by strangers, giving mainly trust to the two guys I had a few drinks with - guess it's not much different from a one-night-stand... Now it's just broad daylight!

The guys were real gentlemen, asking me time after time if I liked what they were doing to me and telling me when I said stop they would stop! The last thing I wanted was to stop this!

I felt like I was being thrown back to my swinger club experience where I enjoyed the attention and sensation of several guys touching me simultaneously. 

The combination of me sucking a dick and at the same time hands on my tits and the hand of another guy doing his best to give full enjoyment to my pussy was a thrill. I wanted to get fucked while seeing all those dicks but I knew I had to be careful not to end up in a situation I couldn't handle, a situation I wasn't prepared for. 

Caressing, and touching are all okay but I am far from ready for a gang bang! Meanwhile, they were finger fucking me already! Yes "they"! The friends switched places but for me, it was just the same hands doing a different job and I had a new cock to taste! Between my moaning and sucking I asked the guys to keep it safe from the public or unwanted viewers, at that moment my biggest concern. All of them assured me everything was under control. 

"Really?" I heard myself saying... 

"Yes, no worries babe, nobody around!" 

While a few fingers went in and out my pussy a fourth guy risked coming near and also started caressing my body. I let it happen... 

"Who is the hubby?" I heard him asking... 

Nobody answered... when they realized there was no hubby, a number five came on to me... I couldn't count the hands on me anymore but I felt crazy! They all stayed calm, nice, and caring... like thankful I was sharing my body with them. I had my eyes closed most of the time while I sucked, and oh how I wanted to turn around on all fours and put my bum up high to get fucked doggy! 

I had the feeling the hands on my body multiplied! Most of those hands did not do much - it was like they were happy and excited to be skin-on-skin with me or get satisfaction by just touching a nipple. One of the guys was asking me if I was alright - I just said yes... someone started kissing and sucking my tits and nipples - I looked and it was one of the guys watching me earlier that day...  

The guy I was sucking suddenly said he was about to cum.  The other men stopped what they were doing to watch us and seconds later I could drink his warm load. It was too much to swallow and I felt the liquid running out of my mouth. When he got off me I looked at his friend, continuing to finger my pussy. 

The whole experience made me unleash the situation by asking him to eat my pussy...

The man started to give me oral and I heard others getting excited! All I could see around me were more dicks near my face, begging for me to play with them. One in my left hand and one right. I did not care about who and was enjoying the excitement of having them in my hands. They made it easy for me by kneeling. 

"No fucking!" I heard myself saying to them, although I wanted it badly.  

One guy answered by presenting his dick in front of my face - I had no free hands so my mouth was the last I could use to please him. I swallowed his head and sucked my third cock in the last 15 minutes. There was no good rhythm with all the different things happening but it was amazingly exciting. 

I felt bodies changing places and a different tongue was eating my pussy now. I kinda controlled three guys by their cock and guessed two others were "using" my body. Could not see who was doing what... it just felt great... The dicks in front of me also changed from hand to mouth so I went with the flow and sucked and did hand jobs in the best way I could in this messy and chaotic situation. 

They completely shared with me oral treatment and presenting cocks, licking my tits, sucking my nipples. I was feeling a vibe coming and I was about to cum with the current guy licking and sucking me like the best. No faking this time! I stopped all movement and let go of the cocks out of my hand to hold his head with my hands between my legs and let him finish me off. 

I came loud as usual which made the guys around me stroke even harder and faster. Now that they made me cum I wanted to please them all - of course, I could not fuck them but sucking a few cocks more after catching my breath should be possible thinking they did not need much after stroking themself for a while.  I chose another nice and shaved one: the cock of my oral seducer! 

He deserved a good suck! I sat straight up on my knees to give him my best BJ with all other dicks at eye-level in a half circle around me - who would have thought I would suck so many after leaving our home today? I lost count! 4-5-6? Some I sucked minutes, others a few seconds... 

I could not satisfy them all with my mouth but I helped them by stroking and letting them shoot their warm horny load over my tits, face, and open mouth with stuck-out tongue. Did not want to swallow everything and let the most drip from my tongue over my chin. 

The sea was near now with high tide. Not before the last guy shot his load I went to the shallow water to rinse away the sticky liquids quickly and was longing for a nice shower. The two guys stayed around while the others left after saying goodbye, some even applauded!