All Comments on 'Flagpole of Humiliation Ch. 03'

by Markpatter1202

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

I loved reading this more than the other 2 stories. I can't wait to read what happened to Chloe after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When is chapter 4?

This is my favorite series!

Markpatter1202Markpatter1202about 7 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author:

I've received a bunch of messages asking about Chapter 4 of this series. I haven't done it yet because I just couldn't decide whether (A) he goes to Chloe and destroys her in a similar way to Phoebe, or (B) he tries to get Chloe, but she and Phoebe are waiting for him and they turn the tables on him once again, humiliating him yet again. what do people think? Feel free to write your own Chapter 4 and post -- would love to read where different people take the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mdom

Yes please, I would love to see him humiliate Chloe!

jennychengsubjennychengsubalmost 7 years ago
I hope you continue this story

It's been a while since you've updated, but I love this story and can't wait to see what's next.

CuteLittleNekoCuteLittleNekoover 6 years ago
Reply to Author

I wanna see him destroy Chloe utterly like he did Pheobe but maybe make it more dirty or involve Phoebe in destroying her. I don't want to see them get him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Payback is sweet

You humiliate Chloe, not them to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Love to read about a good vaginal wedgie

MaiJoke123MaiJoke123almost 4 years ago

Will there be more to this story? would like to cont reading :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Woah, wrong turn bro. It's much better when the Women are in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome turn of events in this chapter hoping for a chapter 4 still where chloe gets her turn being humiliated

M7100M7100almost 2 years ago

Destroy Chloe please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, glad to see that Phoebe got what she deserved. Too bad she was not a virgin. He should have put a hood on her and left the door wide open so others could take her. Maybe a sign outside that said "Free Use Slut"? Too bad that we will probably not find out what happens to Chloe since it has been 7 years since this last chapter. And too bad that his wife did not find out what has been happening and taken her own revenge on the girls. Women know just how to inflict better punishment on other women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous