Flamboyance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, you don't just look cute, you talk cute too!" He rippled his beak through my crest. "Would you prefer to be on top, as you're more used to females?"

"Only if you don't mind?"

"Oh, I don't mind. With you, Sep, I'd happily do it on top, on bottom, back-to-back, upside-down, mid-air, side by side... anything you can think of. Or all of them, one after the other. But let's start with you on top, shall we?"

He sat down in the sand with his tail towards me, and began to perform a seated variation on his mating display. His wings fanned up and down, and his neck bent round to let his black eyes meet mine in invitation. But my attention was fixed on his magnificent tail feathers, which were once more spread out and upwards, presenting their concentric circles of shimmering red, orange, yellow, white and pink. I'd barely wanted anything so badly as I wanted to rub myself against that pink spot, and it was only an effort of will that held me back from throwing myself on top of him straight away. But I didn't, not yet. I'd mated with a few females over the years, and I'd learned some things. One of those things was that they enjoyed a bit of beak play before the real mating began.

I moved my head into the shadow of his tail so that first the red tips of his feathers disappeared outside my field of view, then the orange parts too. I was left staring at just his yellow and white inners with his pink bulls-eye an inch in front of my beak. I pushed two inches forwards, nosing his softest spot, making him twitch. I inhaled. He smelt thickly masculine.

I worked him just as I knew to work a female, rubbing the curve of my beak up and down over the moist pucker of his vent. And just like with females, it worked a treat. He let out a warbling murmur which crescendoed to an urgent rippling cry. Not only could I hear his pleasure but I could feel it, by the twitching, pulsing heat building in his loins. And I could smell it too, with the sweet stench of sex rising off him like steam.

Rub, rub, rub. Up and down, in quick, slippery little motions. It didn't take long, to bring him to a climax.

He emitted a broken squawk; I felt his cloaca twitch, and a moment later it exploded in a gush of hot seed.

It splattered all over my beak in an instant, some travelling up as far as my nostrils. I snorted instinctively, clearing my airways and returning some of his seed in a fine spray delivered across his tail feathers. I kept my beak firmly pressed against his cloaca until his last dregs of orgasm had squirted their way out, and then pulled away. Cum flowed from the point of my beak in a thin white stream, painting strange hieroglyphics onto the clean brown sand. I opened my beak to say something and a volume immediately slipped inside, tasting intensely salty. Raising my head, I gulped it down.

Quiri, panting slightly, regarded me with some amusement. "Well, well. Cute and full of surprises. Aren't I the lucky one?"

"Not as lucky as me."

"Oh, you're too cute for words, with your beak in that state. Mount me right now Sep and indulge yourself on me. I insist."

I didn't need asking again. I hopped onto his back, my talons finding firm purchase amongst his flaming carpet of feathers. Spreading my wings for balance, I lowered my rear - his tail sweeping up and to the left as mine press down and to the right - until, after only a moment's trial-and-error to find the right spot, our genital openings met.

I'd thought it would feel different, with him being a male. But physically, everything felt just like with females I'd mated with in the past. It was the same position, the same bubbling thrill, the same perfect feeling of our orifices conjoined in an intimate cloacal kiss. As I began to hump him there was just the same blissful sensation from our vents rubbing together as if I were humping a female. The squawks and trills he let out were the same, and so were mine. I could have closed my eyes and quite comfortably imagined I was mating with a female. But I didn't close my eyes. I stared down in wonder at the brilliant fiery plumage beneath my, gazed in rapture at the flaming red of his crest feathers bobbing about in front of me. My beak still dripped, leaking tiny drops of white cum over the red feathers of his nape.

There was a whoosh and sigh of water, and a far-reaching wave made it far enough up the sand to lap at Quiri's wings and breast, white foam discolouring his feathers. The tide was coming in fast. I paused uncertainly.

He bent his head round and blinked at me, puzzled. "Why've you stopped? I was enjoying that."

"I think you're going to get very wet if we don't move further in." Another wave tickled against him as I spoke.

"The sea can get me as wet as it likes, Sep, just you concentrate on getting me nice and wet under the tail."

I gladly resumed my humping after giving him a tender nibble with my beak. I kept an eye on the waves as I worked him, wondering if each one would be the last before my own rising tide flooded out into orgasm.

Whoosh. The sea lapped against Quiri's breast, seeping into the soft orange feathers.

I was nearly there...

Whoosh. The next wave parted around him and met on the other side, trickling back out through his plumage and soaking him completely.

Close... so close...

Whoosh. I felt him sway as the wave hit his side, the sea surrounding him and not retreating, leaving him an island.

I squawked.

I squirted.

I felt my seed gush out of me, gush against his own vent and - finding no ingress - gush down into the sea with a trickling splash. A few weaker squirts - and weaker squawks - followed, and then all was still and quiet. The next wave carried globs and lines of white suspended in the water like spectres as it flowed out.

We retired further up the sands, out of range of the rising sea for a while yet. I looked at Quiri and laughed. His whole underside was sopping wet, with sand and the odd bit of sea debris lodged in his feathers. The downy feathers below his vent were matted white with my seed, and his own seed was dripped across his nape and sprayed across his tail feathers.

"Not so gorgeous now, huh Sep?"

"Oh, you're still gorgeous." He was. Somehow, through it all, his vibrant plumage still dazzled. "Do you want to find somewhere to dry those feathers?"

"I do. I was thinking I might dry myself off by jumping on top of you and rubbing myself all over you, if you don't mind a new experience."

I didn't, and to show him how little I minded I dropped to the sand right there and then. I'd barely got my legs tucked away comfortably before he was leaping on top with a shrill cry of delight.

I'd never been on this end of a mating before. The wet weight of him, the firm sharp grip of his talons on my back, set me quivering. He eased down into position, sighing contentedly as his vent settled once more against my own. I felt his beak nibble at my neck.

"So Sep, how would you like to be taken?" His voice was a warm whisper.

"Like this. This is good. Very good."

"Ah, but there's still an important decision to be made. I know four different styles of mating for this position, and I'm a master at them all."

"Four?"

"Four. Would you like to sample them?"

"Just get on and hump me, Quiri."

"With immense pleasure."

He began thrusting his rump, pushing his vent firmly against my own and pulling slightly away in rapid pulsing kisses. I moaned. Our cloacae, well primed with seed already, made a rude little squich squich squich sound as he moved.

He paused. "That was the first style. Felt good, didn't it? I know it felt good, because that's what you were doing to me a few minutes ago and it felt heavenly. But it's not the only way to mate. Would you like to feel another?"

"Anything," I said, needing him to start moving again.

He did, but this time it was different. He shifted his whole weight backwards and forwards on top of me, drawing his vent across mine in an up-and-down stroking motion, making my tail feathers twitch upwards with every forward thrust. I dug my talons into the sand, stretched back my neck and trilled in pleasure.

"Mmm, you like this do you?" he crooned gently. I nodded, and gave me a few more enthusiastic rounds before pausing again.

"That was number two. Would you care to try number three?"

"Yes..."

He kept his body still this time, and waggled his tail. He waggled it from left to right, sending his vent slipping from left to right against my own. The motion was much slighter than the hearty rubs our cloacae had shared in the previous style, but he made up for it in frequency. Quiri could waggle his tail from side to side very fast indeed, and every movement sent a little shiver of delight through me.

"Enough!" he said, stopping suddenly. "I can see you liked that too. But I have one more to show you."

"Yes! Please!"

This time it was circles. He shifted himself in subtle serpentine ripples that made his opening rub against mine in sensuous circles of pure pleasure. My whole body shook, and I let out a feeble little "whee" sound quite unlike my normal voice.

"Which is it to be?" he asked, pausing once more. "How would you like me to carry you to your next orgasm? Number one, two, three or four?"

"The circles," I gasped. "Keep doing those circles, you crazy thing."

He nipped me affectionately. "Circles it is, then."

The circles were no less marvellous on their second helping. I tried to join in, to move my body in rhythm with his own, but my position beneath him afforded me no freedom of movement and I resigned myself to being a passive partner. But there was no question that Quiri was enjoying himself just as much as me. I heard the trilling gasps as he approached an orgasm, and then the circles abruptly stopped as he pulled his vent tight against my own and shuddered. His seed was hot and wet and it tickled my pucker as it squirted out, trickling down into my plumage below.

"Exquisite," he sighed. "Are you close, my pretty one?"

"I'm close."

"Then let's continue as we were."

He carried on working me in the same wonderful little circles, and it didn't take long to bring me to my own second climax. He was still circling as I spurted, his motion rubbing my sticky seed into our feathers on every side of our vents. Only when my last feeble little trickle of cum had left me did he stop moving. There was a wet squelch and a pull of suction as we moved apart.

I thought that'd be it - that after coming twice he'd be ready to rest - but I'd underestimated his stamina. As I stood trembling and panting to my feet he rolled over onto his back to lie upside-down on the sand, with his wings spread out flat to either side and his legs sticking up in the air. A comical position, but I was too busy staring at his seed-splattered pucker, raised heavenwards, to find it amusing.

"Hop on," was all he said. I was still tired and tingling from the second orgasm but as I regarded him there - resplendent in soft, vivid orange, his dark eyes blinking invitingly - I knew I'd find the stamina for a third.

I hopped on.

My legs wrapped around his hips, and my vent pressed very easily against his vent in this strange position. I stared into his eyes and they stared back. We touched beaks.

Circles. He'd rubbed me in circles, and I wanted to try it out now I was in control. I began to work him clumsily, struggling to reproduce his motions that had seemed so effortless.

"Sep, Sep, stop, stop."

I stopped. "Not good?"

"Oh, it was good." We touched beaks again. "But stop trying to do my moves. I want to see your moves."

"Um... I'm not really sure what my moves are."

"Oh Sep, my little green beauty. Sway for me. Sway like a forest."

I nodded. I closed my eyes, tried to picture the way a forest moved, then opened them again. And I began to sway.

I swayed slowly, shifting my weight now from left to right, now forwards and backwards, like a sapling in a gentle wind. Every movement caused our vents to rub or kiss in tiny, subtle motions. My wings spread and rustled like a restless canopy of leaves. Quiri gazed up at me as I swayed, and I gazed down at him. I felt the rise and fall of his breath beneath me, and adjusted my swaying to fall into soft rhythm with that.

"You make such a beautiful forest, Sep," he murmured.

We touched beaks, and I began to pulse my rump in a more insistent motion, but slow, slow, like the creak and shiver of ancient boughs. Quiri sighed in appreciation as I ground against him, our vents locked as tightly together as an oak is rooted to the earth.

I swayed. I rustled. I ground. Quiri's legs twitched, and his talons sank into the feathers of my breast, pulling me closer. He lay beneath me like a carpet of autumn leaves. Feeling the sap building in my loins I let myself grind a little faster; it was no gentle wind that blew through my branches now but a mighty gale. I moaned like tortured timber. His claws tightened on my breast. I rustled my wings one last time, then with a convulsive shiver I felt my seed spurt out in an ecstatic liquid pulse of pleasure.

But right as I came, so did he. We squawked in rapture at just the same time - our eyes flickering but never leaving each other for a second - and we let loose our juices at the exact same moment. My seed spurted out and met his trying to spurt in, welled up for an instant and then shot out from the point of contact in sticky white jets. Again and again we spurted, soaking our feathers and the sand beneath. At last I slumped, exhausted, his breast rising and falling beneath me in rhythm with his panting breath, his beak murmuring back and forth through the feathers of my crest.

* * *

"So what'll you do now?" I asked him

"Oh, you know, what I always do. Prowl the promenade, try and find the second-prettiest male and corrupt him utterly."

"Only the second prettiest?"

"Well I've already corrupted the prettiest." He nudged me playfully.

We stood preening each other with our beaks, teasing out the sand, the debris and the white snakes of dried cum. It was a big job; we'd made quite a mess of each other.

"You know... if you want to leave the second-prettiest alone and spend more time with the prettiest, you're more than welcome."

"Oh Sep, that sounds lovely, but I've kept you from the females for too long already. You need to use some of this seed of yours to plant a few eggs, make sure the cute genes make it to the next generation."

"I... I'll try."

"Don't try, succeed. Be cute, be confident, and they'll be swarming all over you. The season's young, and you're quite a catch."

The preening was done at last. He was back to his untainted blazing glory, and I was back to my brown and green neatness.

"Well, Seppiae." He nodded at me. "Very well met. Very well met indeed."

"Any you. Thank you, Quiriprotelytix. Thank you for everything."

"It was my pleasure. All the best of luck." And with that he took to the air in a flap of red wings. "We'll catch up next year!" he shouted down from the sky. "And we'll see what new tricks you've learned!"

I watched him fly away until he was no more than a red dot. Then I returned to the promenade. All the perches were taken, except one. It was at the unpopular northern end of the promenade, almost hidden behind a large thorny bush. I settled onto it with a sigh. There were no females in sight.

But then suddenly there were. A female touched down in front of me, then another. And another, and another. This crowd was - inexplicably - heading straight for me.

"Are you Seppiae?" asked the leader of the deputation.

"I am."

"It was you who was out on the sands with the orange and red male, wasn't it?"

My neck feathers ruffled in embarrassment. "Ah. You saw that, did you?"

"Saw it? We couldn't keep our eyes off it. We were all watching. That was seriously hot stuff."

"Um... thanks?"

"Now, I've heard that your friend only goes for males. But how about you?"

"Me? I'm... um... flexible."

"Reeeeeally?" The females looked at each other significantly. They seemed to be trying to puff themselves up, all trying to catch my eye.

"Would you display for us, Seppiae? Please?"

"Well, if you insist..."

I spread my wings. And I swayed like a forest.

12