All Comments on 'Flame of Cytherea 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job!

I like the story. I hope that you will continue it.

JW

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoy these types of stories not enough of them on here and well written keep going

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

u got me....i'll be waiting for more..:))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intense

Wow! I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start!

This is a wonderful start, keep it up, adding you to my fav's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excited

to see where you'll go from here! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the best starts to a story I have read in a very long while. Hope to see more.

Wildman28Wildman28over 9 years ago
Great Start

I absolutely love this type of genre I've read most all of the stories on here in regards to it. But this has been the absolute best start to one that I've read in years. I look forward to reading many more chapters!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Fascinating Story

Perfect Beginning! Can't wait for more :)

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
Really Good

5*. Please continue!!! SOON!!! Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Unfortunately, this site won't let me vote higher than a 5! Please keep going with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more more

Give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Great story, absolutely loved it and i hope you continue with it soon.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago

Loved it. Personally I enjoy multiple viewpoints, as long as most of the story is from the main characters viewpoint.

I really hope though that you meant when Cytherea mentioned "humans" in plural she was just talking about the growing party (now at 3) and not anyone else from earth. If she was talking about someone from earth besides the main char - I REALLY hope it's not another guy. I really don't like more than 1 guy "getting the attention" if you know what I mean~.

Besides that though, anyone else from earth chosen by Cytherea would probably also have the flames and would make the main char much less special IMHO. If it was a girl though I could see it as a potential love interest (still hopefully minus white flames).

Aaaanyways... love this kind of story and hope you continue real soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You sir, are a goldsmith!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I read your genie story and really enjoyed it so checked this one out and it was great, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

It's been what? Like 2 days weare growing impatient...

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Great stuff

Jezebel was pretty rough initially but your writing got better as the story went along. Really enjoying the Ashley series, and now enjoying this one, too.

Keep it up!

justicebladejusticebladeover 9 years ago
Loving it

More please! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Good world building, nice characters, engaging fight scenes, interesting plot leads.

It's all very nice.

And it's full of depth too, not a shallow swords-sorcery-& sex world.

count2threecount2threeover 9 years ago
"Kick boxing and other fighting styles were known to him."

Like Tiger Style and Crane Style ? So you make a Prologue about a goddess and a soul and shit and then something as LAME as this ? OMG !

Also never acknowledge in the beginning of a story how lame the premise is, the readers already know how lame it is.

"He snorted. Right, next thing he'll be on another world, like in some book."

Not your place to point it out -> Suspension of Disbelief and stuff.

Sorry after he meets a gorgeous woman in the first 10 sentences of your story I couldn't force myself to read anymore.

I think you should try to not apologize for the lameness of your Story yourself. Instead assume it's good. If you don't believe in it, why should we ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tigers can't purr

That's one of the primary traits of big cats, what distinguishes them from small cats. Big cats like lions and tigers can roar but they can't purr -- no cat that can purr is able to roar.

So either Kat just looks like a tiger but isn't, or she cannot purr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story.

Very good, so far. Looking forward to the rest.

Xero_FaithXero_Faithabout 8 years ago
@ Anon about Tigers

Why are you pointing out trivial details about big cats not being able to purr? Did you miss the part about these powers (MAGICAL POWERS) being granted by a goddess? Maybe this goddess likes big cats that can purr. Quit trying to argue about semantics in a fantasy story. It's exasperating seeing all of these Anonymous comments pointing out irrelevant details in a fantasy story. Stick to reading non-fiction if want realistic details in everything you read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Off like gang busters, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lots of "man hate" in this

While describing conditional love for chosen men. Good start to the story's plot. Could be a very interesting series.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loving it.

It's my sort of story - a good story with some sex and romance, unlike some stories that are sex with a bit of story and maybe a bit of romance.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

A comment about

Anonymous about 2 years ago Lots of "man hate" ...

I'm not reading it that way.

What I'm seeing is a generally patriarchal world where women are undervalued and treated as second class citizens, much like what used to happen almost everywhere on Earth and still happens in many parts of the world today, and powerful women who didn't fit that mold and have learned to be wary of such patriarchal men but are still willing to accept that some men can be different.

Kat for example was willing to help Justin before she had gotten the chance to know him and become attracted, despite him having almost ruined her hunt.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 2 years ago

Ausvirgo. Patriarchal system. It’s not new or old but the original and only until the suffragettes came along a 150 years ago and wanted change. The 1950’s housewife was the last of the 100% patriarch. Now we are in flux with varying degrees of powers one way or the other depending on mood of the masses, the media the situation or employment prospect. It will take another 100 years before we have a balanced system where situations that best suit males or females are optimised for them and that is accepted. That’s a true equality when differences and strengths and limitations can be honestly assessed and everyone just get along knowing that men will always be better on average at some things while women will always be better on average at other things. Then after that the world will need to get over the hate that exists.

So there has since the dawn of humanity as animals been a male dominant system and it’s the process of changing with wild fluctuations where it goes too far then not far enough all the while the hate just boils on. I’m a guy born in 1975 raised by a mum and dad and 3 sisters. How am I responsible for women not having the general vote? Shit women still wear bras. Now that’s control, an expensive item of clothing that can’t be seen and if it is then your a slut and if you don’t wear it then your a slut. The bars do not reduce sag of the breast but actually cause it. The bra and almost all are designed by guys force the tit to assume the shape of the bra cup. So women your being forced( not natural or you wouldn’t need a trained bra to get used to it) to wear this bra. Before that it was the corset. The corset became the bra to help with ww1 steel shortages. The term “loose woman” aka slut means a woman not wearing a corset.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Hell no. New girl shows up in rage and killing and your idiot boy thinks well she looks attractive. Hmm I wonder if she get in my bed? No. He is in chains with death around him. His damn cock will not work.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great start. I like the mix of plot and sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spelling seems to be a ral problem. Grrrrrrrr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous