All Comments on 'Flame Trees Ch. 02a'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Love the story, it is well written . AAAAAA++++++

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Loved the story. It will be interesting to see the alternate version.

Cheers

SAGE

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Well written, but I definitely fell in the camp of unneeded for me

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

It was like a fairytale story. I loved it

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

A little disappointed as it was mostly non-stop sex and very little story. Glad Mum was included though.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

No need for an alternative version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a good story.

What higher praise could an Author ask for?

That was a good story. I enjoyed the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very happy to read this sequel, US, thank you!

... looking forward to you regaling us with the alternate....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I'll read 2b, but can't imagine it will surpass this version. I do want to point out that you are one of the best in writing an epilogue that doesn't leave me screaming at the computer screen. That's for sharing a piece of your time. 5*

davp6255davp6255about 1 year ago

between the Jacaranda and the Brachychiton not to sure which I find more appealing. both very pretty however the Brachychiton pods are very itchy when you come in contact with them.

Very much loved this work.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

As outstanding as ever and thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to the next of your amazing stories.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

I did enjoy it, thank you, not quite as much as chapter 1, but much more than I expected, as I am one of those who didn't initially like the mother dimension. It's not worth a full 5 but I couldn't't give it less as it is way too good for 4.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisabout 1 year ago

Another great story and I enjoyed it very much. Look forward to whatever you bring out next.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I had to go back to read part 1 before reading this one. I like the way you ended this one. I’m looking forward to the next ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't feel the first one needed a sequel, that said I liked the addition of the mom but felt the "Hayley is nuts" bit was unnecessary. Would have made more sense for all three of them to move to a new area instead of staying in a town where the mom was established before.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 1 year ago

Well written and done after the two parts. Full of feeling and the thought processes he had. The only change I would contemplate would be a more detailed physical description of the mom and daughter, but it was definitely a five star story arc.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

It was ok though I get bored with too much sex and mother and son sex has never been my favourite coupling . But you do write well and your storytelling skills are way up there.

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

A satisfying conclusion to a heart-felt story. Well done, as usual. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

big mistake dragging the mom in, ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I say it does not need another version. Great the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simply beautiful. I was wary about the mother joining but honestly the way it was handled was just right. Mark and Amy had their wonderful family and are still on their journey. This ending is perfect in my opinion, though I will still read the other ending if and when it releases. 5 stars and a couple of tears of joy :) Thank you so much for this. Highlight of my week.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Always enjoy your stories but this one needs a little editing. Certainly a great story though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this series and you built it up so well just wish mum could have gotten pregnant also 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluesbobluesbo5 months ago

Pregnancy ruined it. Also, what happened to the promised anal with mom and sis?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I absolutely loved the whole two stories. This would be a perfect place to end it. How can you get any better than - "and they lived happily ever after".

IncestFantasy_LoveIncestFantasy_Love28 days ago

If only the promised and teased anal scenes had actually happened this would have been a 5/5 instead you get a 2-

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Excellent ending to a good and very well told story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flame Trees Previous Part
Flame Trees Series Info