All Comments on 'Flame Trees'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
JSipesJSipesover 1 year ago

I say add Mom. There are many men in this world who have more than one wife. Mom seems to want it and sister says she would support it. A family threesome could add excitement.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

I know you have a lot of irons in the fire but this story deserves a sequel and conclusion with Mom and babies included. You set it up so well. Next time don't let him overthink things so long though, it closely bordered on annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mark's father was a real bastard for downsizing and kicking him out!! A bastard parent!!

Whore around Hayley....enough said!!

Leave it at brother and sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adding their mother would be a fucking disaster!!

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

I LOVED IT AND BY ALL MEANS ADD MUM...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 1 year ago

Please please continue this story. Mom has to get involved, there's always enough room and love for everyone.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74about 1 year ago

We need more of this trio

GabbyDHGabbyDHabout 1 year ago

You are one of my favorite authors, however, you lost me halfway into the second page. Sorry, but I will not be giving a rating as I don't want to counter those that like this story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

This is a totally hot brother/sister story but the hottest part was when Mark was holding his Mother while she had her panties around her ankles and masturbating at the kitchen counter. Can't get that vision out of my mind cause it's such a turn on. Five stars and it would be a shame to leave Mum out of the next chapter.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Lots of opinions, and yes I have one. But the story is yours, write it as you wish, do what you want, but do carry on...

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

For me, this is one of, if not, the best incest stories I've read. I especially liked the dialog and progression to Mark and his sister coming together. I really like how understanding their mother is too. More than understanding, the fact that she wants to share the siblings love and closeness warms my heart. 5/5* Fav

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

incest is hot when it's a secret, and just two people. The second you start opening it up to harem bullshit, it gets repetitive, far from believable or even interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know a story is good when you feel strong emotions. And this certainly evoked those from me. The second I read that Mark was getting off early to surprise his wife, I got this twisting feeling in my stomach and I knew where it was almost certainly leading. Yep, turned out she was a cheating bitch (and later confirmed a bit of a whore, who almost sounded like she was justified in her actions). I felt his betrayal, confusion, loss and pain. Poor guy. Glad he finally found his soulmate in his sister. Haven't read the next chapter yet, but I really hope they mother stays out of it. Tired of these romances getting ruined by adding third wheels. But to each their own I suppose. 5 stars in any case.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Great storyline

Seems to be a lot of controversy about the Mum being added in this story. I for one normally don’t like other families members being added, but in this instance, I feel under the circumstances I don’t mind..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving this story and waiting for mum to join in 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What in the hell is a ute?????????????????????

MarshallaMarshalla7 months ago
To anonymous ...

... "Ute" is short for Utility Vehicle, like the American Chevy El Camino or Ford Ranchero.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I don’t care much about the mom being added but it was way too soon. They just finally had sex and the next day mom was in the shower with them. Happened too fast considering how long it took mark and Amy to get comfortable together sexually. Kinda ruins the story tbh.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

his could turn into a very happy home, life and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story and very well written. I'm glad you decided to include mom in the mix. That should make for a very erotic part 2 of your story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories