All Comments on 'Flame Trees'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I/T stories are always hotter if you leave them as a duo only. Going full-bore harem mode completely ruins what makes a taboo story special.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

This was a wonderful and beautiful story. It's what I always look for each night when I come to this site. Thank you and keep it up please.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
I have to agree with anonymous

The possibility of the mother is titillating, but just as a possibility.

The love story between the siblings is quite enough to make this story a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I like the story. 5/5 stars. I liked the characters and the story line. I like how you lead up to the love between the brother and sister. I, however, do not rule out the mother's involvement. It seems like there is enough love in that house to include the mother. Older women need to be loved and shown that they are wanted also. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely paced, well written and totally believable. Can't wait for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story and I would add mom as part....

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was an awesome story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐and id give it more if i could. Characters were well developed as was the slow burn story line for the siblings.. definitely needs another chapter to tie everything off together. Maybe couple kids, sister deserves a proper engagement ring and private commitment ceremony with mom and friends.

I love the fact you keep your stories loving and emotional and not quick cheap thrills.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Seemed a little slow at the start, but in some ways I guess it cemented the family as just an average lot going through life. I really enjoyed the relationship build and it was inevitable mom would find love with her son, regardless if you knew it or not. LOL! Keep going - it's a great read and story arc. 5*

Steve1613Steve1613over 2 years ago

Another excellent story! I understand why you wrote the last part a few times. Personally, I think you should have the mother find someone else and let the young couple move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like it; stopped reading after the first page. I don't think his treatment of his wife is justified. I know you need it to justify the incest plot, but it just makes him seem like a cold bastard, and maybe that's why his wife was cheating on him. If he can turn off all feeling for her in an instant like that, maybe he never had any feeling for her in the first place. Didn't like him, so I didn't like the story.

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

I liked the way the story was written. I think you teased a bit about the mother wanting some of her son through the story. The ending saw her wanting to be with her children in a intimate relationship. I can't wait for the second part is written. 5 stars. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do hope you continue. I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add mom

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I thought it was a beautiful brother/sister love story and the addition of mom would probably be fun, but wouldn't necessarily add to it. Follow your heart! I'll certainly come along for the ride. I loved it...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

i LOVED IT! ADDING MOM TO THE MIX WOULDN'T HURT IT. JUST FOLLOW YOUR OWN HEART AND THE STORY WILL FOLLOW ALONG. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Well you have definitely created a believable well written story. The mother twist was an added bonus. Please continue the story. I now have to read the other stories you created. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. More please with mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the way did the slow love build is perfect. I do think the mother should be involved. This based on your story so please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more and include Mum.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I agree also with Anonymous regarding leaving mum OUT of the story. It does ruin the intimacy and the specialness/love/taboo of the siblings relationship. IMO you put mum in and it becomes about just sex. Loving mum and wanting her to be happy so you include her too is just weird to me. And not at all special or romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom needs to ask for it.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

So wonderful to read a story set in my country and especially in areas I know personally. I love your story and where you are taking it. Its your story so tell it the way you want. I am happy with bro/sis or involving mum occasionally. Eager to read more so please dont keep us waiting tooo long.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Next chapter please. Love the story, it is great. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was interesting reading this as an Australian, never thought I'd read something on this website with places I all recognise and have been to. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this story, and it stands alone. Thank you.

Is there the possibility of doing another tale starting where this one finishes? Not a "part 2" or "second installment" but instead another tale, as well crafted as this one and ending on perhaps a similar titillating note?

If you can, that would be awesome. Even if it was just a Part 2, you're still a better writer than I am for having tried! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story 5/5. I love sibling relationships that bloom into love. I also have a huge impregnation kink would love to see more on that angle. Truthfully I've never really enjoyed M/S stories, I liked them, but never truly gave them high regard. This fit well. Go with your gut. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Mom

Definitely include the mom in 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely.

Trust yourself, you have ability, and you are careful and good, given what you say about your rewrites on the end of this chapter.

Looking forward....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that mom is supportive but I prefer that she does.not get any more involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sunnies, utes, Grafton, Hornsby and tradies. Ah it warms the heart of a fellow New South Welshman and Novacastrian to read in these covid lockdown times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Including mom and getting them both pregnant would be great.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

No don’t include Mum. I’ve given 5/5 for each story, but this one l’ve scored 3/5. Including Mum does not work for me, and overcomplicates and ruins the story.

Incest does not share,ever. The relationship is extremely intense, those involved commit completely to it. I know. I know a lot of authors like including Mum/Mom, just to add and enhance to the taboo side of the story.

But any real incest couple are are totally into each other and are selfish in their love for each other.

Don’t include Mum it will ruin the story completely

Scores 3/5

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I'm not sure about mum being involved also, but the relationship you have built for them so far is so close and focused that I think she almost feels like another sister. Perhaps you could write two options say plan A and plan B then let your devoted fans vote for the option we are most comfortable with, but it's your story so you would have the casting vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing and I would have enjoyed it even if there was no sex in it. Great Job. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I don't think that the mother should be brought into a triangle. Jealousy will rear its ugly head, no matter the amount of love. Its okay that the mother is supportive of the brother and sister union, however, adding her cheapens the love between the siblings. It might be okay if the daughter pleasures the mother, but not the son and definitely not if there are going to be children born to the siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

add mom that would be hot

YassreadYassreadover 2 years ago

Great read

hope you add the mom to the mix in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You BETTER make a fuckin sequel. You can't write a fucking novel of mastery and not continue this. You're rigoddamndiculously talented

coyote62coyote62over 2 years ago

Definitely needs that next chapter.. Want to see it thru and kids. Lots of love to be shared... Definitely want to hear bout his mom time with sister helping!!

Thanks.. Enjoyed it greatly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First off, this is yet another of your excellently written stories. You take the time to build both the characters and the plot, making your stories all the more believable. Secondly, YES, write the flipping sequel bringing everyone together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really want to see a continuation or sequel. Need to see the mom get involved and how the relationship between all three of them deepens, the kids, the possibility of them moving to a more remote location, something... Just want more of this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it , yes add mom

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Great story... I usually don't care for having parent(s) involved in sibling romances but you have set this up sooo very well that I would love to see Mom involved, maybe not in a "featured" way, but definitely having her needs met and maybe by both not just the son... Really looking forward to where you take this story. Awesome job so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add the mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add Mum… bringing her this far along and then dropping her would just be mean! 😊

The MouseThe Mouseover 2 years ago

One of the best brother-sister stories I've read on here for ages! Well done, and hope to see chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with a great build up and I hope to see a part 2 that involves Mom and maybe all 3 together at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
A BEAUTIFUL story of love ,tenderness, and devotion.

YES…Mum needs to be a part.

Mum completes the family.

You did a fantastic job building a loving, caring family .

Can’t wait for the next chapter when Mum shares the love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, until the last page. Even merely for Amy to express openness to adding their mother has greatly diminished that which came before. To go further will ruin it entirely. I urge--I beg--you not to do so.

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this keep it going

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Loved this story and would like to see where it goes from here as there has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh it was really good until mom joined in. Being ok with it was cool, but if the sibs are truly and powerfully in love than bringing mom in the mix detracts from the story. 4/5 until mom joins

Helmsman0305Helmsman0305over 2 years ago

Would love a sequel involving mum, as long as they all 3+ children live happily ever after

BaldingBaldingover 2 years ago

I thought Mom's entrance was entirely plausible, as well as cleverly hinted at with her comment that she found the siblings' relationship "exciting." Watching others is universally stimulating and a destroyer of inhibitions, as anyone knows who's ever been on a double date.

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Loved it. Please continue. He needs to finally fuck mom and siste.lreeasezzr

LivingWordsLivingWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent story, your stories are well-written; to the point that I would continue to read them without the sexual component. Characters are relatable and likable and plot lines, while predictable due to the genre, are well crafted. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, another chapter by all means! Mom deserves some happiness too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I lost interest as soon as Mom became part of a 3some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great - up until his mother becomes involved sexually.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Nope! Please do NOT include mom. I like her being complicit with her children, but she doesn't need to be intimate with them too.

-

Also, I hate how everyone has coopted the phrase of MILF to mean screwing any girl who has been pregnant and given birth. Just because she is a bona fide mother does NOT make her a MILF. Strictly speaking, a MILF is a cross generational woman who is the mother of a friend or acquaintance. A MILF isn't some random stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going for the harem mode continuation ruins far, far too many stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. I encourage you to write more of this story and to take it in whatever direction appeals to you. If you feel that going on to include Mum in the growth of your story, you should write it that way. I don't believe that any of us has the right to dictate how your story should proceed. You write it the way you see it; we read it if it appeals to us, or leave it aside if we don't. Fortunately, we are not editors trying to slant your work so that it will make more money. I will just look forward to whatever you bring to as it unfolds for you. Those who want you to slant it their way can find other things to read -- or perhaps might write for themselves a story that slants it their way.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Very very nicely done, wonderful writing and a good story. I think you could go either way with mum, I think it would be pretty hot if she was to join in.

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

please, please please don't include the mom - its your story, and if the second part is this good it'll get 5 stars either way, but the parent/child thing has always grossed me out too much to be even close to hot

Mystified420Mystified420over 2 years ago

Yeah don't ruin the story by bring the mom into it, I hate it when writers do that it's meant to be a love story between a broken brother and a sister who has always loved him not the pair and the mother. I like your story and I do like how the mom is accepting of the relationship but it ruins the story if you bring her into the relationship. Please for the love of god if you write a second chapter to this story DO NOT ADD the mother to the brother an dsister relationship. It completely ruins it if you do because then it would be them both cheating on each other with their own mother and I hate that.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

I’m not sure where to find it right now, but another commentor has said that, “Incest doesn’t share.” I’ve never personally been an incestuous relationship, but I would tend to agree with that assessment. Incest is just between those two people, and bringing the mother into it really hurt what was otherwise a wonderful story. But that’s just my two cents.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

hmn, it's not the usual "incest" story. Would fit as a "loving family" story if possible :)

I wouldn't mind if you added the mother, just because it would fit the loveflow you've already created.

And there aren't that many incest stories that include the mother as well as you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was a fantastic story up until the end, where Mom got involved sexually. I knocked my score for this story down to a "4" due to that. To me, adding Mom getting sexual with her kids felt forced and detracted from what I found to be a great little love story that happened to be between brother and sister. Keep up the good work though, as I find you have a fertile imagination and are writing some good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an amazing twist at the end and I for one want to see the outcome for all three being together intimately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep it brother-sister. These stories are so much better when it’s a one on one relationship.

Mr_Pickles13Mr_Pickles13over 2 years ago

Fantastic story mate! Can't wait for the next installment

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

It’s a good story. Not sure how the logistics could work. Concealing the nature of their relationship may not be hard mot of the time, but there are those few mother’s friends who know they’re siblings. They left few behind in the city, not much reason to visit, except their father and Mark’s best friends. Those three are too close to gaslight, need careful handling.

The hardest part, is when they have kids. It’s unavoidable that they’ll be seen together as parents.

LivingWordsLivingWordsover 2 years ago

Seriously in need of a sequel to finish up the Mom angle

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Thank you. That's a great story.

There's still a lot of understatement, of course. It stirs the imagination. But I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Australia is probably one of the most open and tolerant countries sexually. And if you don't flaunt your relationship and background, it's not a problem. Yes, technically incest is against the law. But if there are no victims and everyone involved is happy, who cares? Even the prosecutor and the judge will find something better to spend the taxpayers' money on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a little bit too good to be true how their mother just accepted it can't see that happening if it got out she was allowing it she could lose the home

And everything

Goon72Goon72about 2 years ago

Great story. Part 2?

calitankcalitankabout 2 years ago

More more more, we need a second chapter

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Were I to have a vote, I’m going to always with a happy ending. This story does need a second chapter. Thank you.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This is more than 'just a story'...this is about 3 lives, intertwined as mom/son/daughter/brother/sister (stating the obvious here!) who have come back together as family under hurtful circumstances...

Then,voilá, sister admits to feeling for her older brother, long-simmering, and away goes the story...to include mom!

Yes, this REQUIRES as sequel; a tale as full of love and feelings, of sensuality, as the "FlameTrees" has...you CANNOT deny us the sequel...

Take you time (but not TOO MUCH!)...you obviously have your own feelings invested in your writing, so mold them into another epic read for us.

UltimateSin is now one of my favorite authors in Literotica...probably in first place behind SilkStockingsLover...such TOUCHING tales...YYYYAAAAYYYY for y'all!!

Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

please come back and write a second chapter to this. I love to know where it goes and to see if they have kids and if he maybe gives his mother a child as well.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

I would love to see the rest of this beautiful story. I hope you do decide to continue their journey.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I can think of many stories like this.

NOT that it's a bad thing!!! What I mean is I've read many a story were Sibs fall in love and mom joins in as a lover to both. Some had children between the sibs only and they lived with 'grandma' as a family, I've also read stories were both mom and daughter had a child/children with Brother/son, so you could go either way. I do hope you decide on how to do your own version in your next installment of this tale soon. Your a great writer so I know when you do it, it will be unique even though it's not the first story of its kind. Thanks for Sharing.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69about 2 years ago

Please continue this story it isn’t finished yet and could go on for several chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't get the mother involved sister has waited so long to be with her brother so shouldn't have to share!!!!!!!!!!!

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Another good story and deserves another chapter. I would like to see them explore mum, and their future together. Well done!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Awesome love story. I think you should include Mum in the story. Amy has expressed her desire for Mark to be intimate with their Mum, i hope you continue the story that includes all three characters being intimate. All three of them sleeping in Mum’s king sized bed. Mark and Amy having children, Mum being a doting Grandma. They all live happily ever after.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(6/17/2022) Well, this was quite an enjoyable read. How about bringing back Hayley for some conflict in the next chapter. Didn’t they live with her parents for a while? How are they dealing with their daughter's cheating and divorce? I don’t like reading about sharing women but I do love Harems. So I’m okay with mummy joining in. Yup, I know it’s hypocritical; but that’s how I roll. Five stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

8 months ago, I expressed my opinion that this needs to stay strictly between Mark and Amanda. Mom's tacit approval of her children being in love with each other is good enough. I'm fine with the fact that her son and daughter being in love and intimate is causing her to masturbate, but she doesn't need to enter into their relationship any further than that.

Mark broke up with Haley for fucking another guy. It isn’t logical for Mark to be in love with Amanda and screwing both her and their mother too. That would be hypocritical in the extreme! Please don't go there!!!

As it is, you already lost a point because you have gone too far with mom already. You had a 5/5 with me until Mark and Amanda helped her masturbate in the kitchen. I dropped you to 4/5 for that reason alone. If you cannot keep mom separate from their relationship, I have no problem dropping your rating down to a 1.

FusionDrive1930FusionDrive1930almost 2 years ago

Please don’t add the mother, after mark breaking up with Hayley for cheating it just feels incredibly wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dang, I've seen one of the below commenters being out right rude about stories but is now even demanding. Wow. I may not like to "guess" who a MC will end up with but as an author that is your choice. Thanks for sharing all your work with us. Some of us are incredibly grateful to have people who share their stories/fantasies for free even. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, but I don’t think it makes any sense to include the mom in the relationship. #1. Amy loves Mark since she was a teenager, they finally completely consummate the relationship after years of her pining for him, and then she says, “Hey, here’s a thought, why don’t you have sex with mom.” Makes no sense. #2. You have set up the whole story based on the idea of Mark being a one woman man, then he commits to his sister, and the first thing you have him do is have sex with his mother? Again, makes no sense. #3. I know these are fantasy stories, but including the mother the way that you did really stretched the boundaries of suspension of belief, at least for me. She was present in the story, but far from any kind of central character. Then suddenly she’s sitting on the bed while they have sex, leaning against Mark in the kitchen while she masturbates, then actually gets naked in the shower while Amy gives oral to Mark? And now Amy wants Mark to have sex with her? The whole concept kind of ruined the story for me because none of it made sense. I have truly enjoyed your stories, but you kind of lost me on this one. But, it’s just an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more. Great job and thank you for sharing

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

While i've read some brother-sister stories where adding someone else in felt wrong, especially after they professed their love, the way you've written this already *has* them loving their mother more than normal mother-child relationships.

In this case, involving her doesn't detract from their relationship.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Would LOVE to see at least a part two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree strongly with ScottishTexan and Anonymous (5 months ago), regarding their objections to including the mother in the sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

U can expand this story little more as mother also needs a lover, what else than her own son, And making sister as his wife and pregnant would be beautiful ending for the story ......

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Loved it!!! Definitely needs at least a part two!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories