Flamingos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time ceased to have any meaning. I was captured by her scent and her taste and my own need to bring her to climax. I might have spent a minute like that, on my knees before this beautiful Goddess, or an hour. I have no idea. I was lost in the pure sensuality and I was reveling in it.

When I felt the sudden tension of her release and tasted the sudden rush of her orgasm I covered her with my mouth, not sucking, just letting her fill my mouth. She was salty and tangy and slightly oily. She was absolutely delicious as I swallowed her pleasure, and her hips rocked in more invitation.

I stayed like that, holding her in my mouth until the tension left her body, and then had to use my hands under her ass to support her when her knees seemed to go weak. I held her like that until I felt the strength return to her legs and then stood.

She was panting and her eyes were closed.

"Take down your hair," I said.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

Her eyes never left mine as she lifted her arms and reached back and started undoing the braid.

I watched, fascinated, as she got it loose enough to move over her shoulder and kept at it, undoing the braid twist by twist. When it was finally undone she ran her fingers through it one last time and gave her hair a shake.

"Lady Godiva in the flesh," I said, grinning.

She giggled and reached back, parted her hair, and pulled it forward, using it to drape across her breasts.

It was spectacular, hanging well past her breasts as she stood, back straight, and proud. The pure whiteness of her hair seemed to almost glow in the night.

She smiled, closed the distance between us, kissed me, and then turned.

She moved her feet until her legs were well apart, bent forward at the waist, laid her hands on the picnic table, looked over her shoulder, and said, "here you are David, take what you want."

Damn, she looked good like that. Like some wanton Nymph out of Greek mythology. I could picture her luring Jason or Odysseus to his death. She was so wet and slick I could see how shiny her nether lips were and a thin thread, silvery, of her nectar, the thick mucus that was her natural lubricant, was hanging, swinging slightly with every tiny movement.

I think it was that thread, the pure animal need it represented, that tore away the control I had been pretty carefully maintaining.

I moved behind her, placed my hands on her hips, said, "relax," very softly, and slipped inside of her.

She was warm and wet and slick and very very loose. A line from that TV show "Nip/Tuck" came to mind when an older woman played by Vanessa Redgrave had said something like "nobody wants to make love to a glass of warm water."

And then, suddenly, she squeezed and it was like a hand pulling me in.

I took her like that, using all of my control, and it took ALL of my control, until she came. And it was a very good orgasm for her. I was soaked with her thick, warm, pleasure when her body went rigid and she let out a soft keening sound, loud enough to make me look around to see if someone might have noticed.

But no one came and I started my rhythm again, allowing my own release.

I stayed in that position, holding myself inside of her as long as I could, but I'm a man, and a man pushing 70 at that, so soon enough I softened and slipped out of her.

"Now," she said, turning and smiling, "I think we should go inside."

12